All hotels in Temecula, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here29345 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA, 92591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Nice!"
Very nice environment! Too bad breakfast is not extended since we drove from far and couldn't wake up at the allotted time.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Miguel Angel
"It could have been better"
I've stayed at the hotel before but this last time was not so pleasant. It took 20mins for us to be checked into our room. The line had at least ten people bitterly waiting, and there was two people working the front desk but very slowly. Once in our room the heater took over an hour to heat the room. After four hours you could finally feel it throughout the hotel room but barely. We also asked for a spoon and we were told that we would have to go down to the kitchen to get it. We called front desk and told them to bring us the spoon. Not the best experience. Won't go back.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
NR
"Mold"
It smelled like mold where our bed was located. You may want to inspect that. Strong moldy smell!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not the caliber we expect from an Embassy Suites"
Great breakfast buffet & location (close to shopping and freeway; not far from wineries and Pechanga). However, this property is not of the caliber we have come to expect from an Embassy Suites. Our room was in need of refurbishing: the paint, caulking, fixtures and furnishing were "tired," and the door needed to be replaced (light and noise from the hallway came into the room through the side and bottom of the door).
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Sheila
"Great Place to Stay in Temecula"
We decided to take a quick trip to beautiful Temecula Wine Country and found a great deal on Expedia for Embassy Suites. Great rate and the room was better than I would have expected! Clean and the most important, the bed was really comfortable, just like home! Plus, this includes a free breakfast, not cold cereal and old pastries, but a hot made-to-order meal. The best part was waking up to snow! First time in 10 years! Perfect trip!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to wineries."
Room clean but i could hear talking/arguing from the next room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"wine country suite"
basic room, comfortable bed. cooked to order breakfast was great, all staff friendly and helpful. The hotel did appear worn and was dreary but it met our needs.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Short and Sweet"
My husbands Christmas party was being held at Pechanga, but they were sold out. so we opted for Embassy Suites, only minutes away from the Casino, much better rate and lots of extras, complimentary happy hour and made to order breakfast included. Wish we had more time to enjoy it all. Really was lovely place. Next time we will stay when we have more time to enjoy the amenities and visit Main Street and Temecula Wineries.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Kimberly
"bad pillows nice bed had hd tv"
Pretty nice good bed but wore out pillows staff were nice and service was good
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Moving our son to CA trip"
We really enjoyed this hotel, the room was very comfortable and it is great to have separate spaces. Hotel is in a great location for wineries, shopping and restaurants. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Rebecca
"Like staying here, but"
We like staying here and love the great Breakfasts and hosted cocktail hours. But more attention to cleaning the hallways, rooms would make up for the Hotel getting a bit old looking inside.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Not the best experience!"
Apparently, the cleaning lady left her cleaning rag in the bed while making it! I was a bit grossed out as we çlimbed into bed, but my husband just said to let it go...it was late! =\ I like the layouts of the other embassy suites better. There was way too much walking from the dining room to our suite. I almost got lost! Confusing! Food was excellent! Room was large but not much of a view! Maybe we should have requested a dif't room! We were right next to a family with 2 toddlers! My husband was a little annoyed!
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Esther
"worked for us"
Stayed for a Christmas party close by. Decent room.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Hollie
"Wonderful stay in Temecula!"
Complimentary everything -- cocktail hour and breakfast. Great value. Exceeded our expectations!!
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
The breakfast was very good! Staff was friendly. Check in and out was easy!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great place right off the interstate."
THE BEST FRONT DESK STAFF IN THE BUSINESS! Great room, very clean.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Night in Temecula"
It was a great experience!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Doctor visit made Extraordinaire experience!"
Friendly staff, great services with the Happy Hour and Breakfast, close to shopping mall and highway, easy to find. We loved the king suite! I slept very well on the bed, room was nice & dark! great bartender and chef.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Adele
"Annual trip to Temecula"
Staff and housekeeping were excellent! Very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Our first stay in Temecula"
The room was noisy from the broken AC and the rampant noise in the lobby. The shower flooded the bathroom and the handles on the bathroom door and cabinets were worn and loose. I had to ask that the room be made up because we got back at 4pm and it still wasn't done.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Lovely trip"
Husband's birthday weekend....fabulous.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Denise
"Just there for over night stay"
Have been here before and have always enjoyed our stays. The manager's reception is always nice as is the free breakfast. Not just coffee and donuts but an actual cooked meal.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Happy hour"
Came to see friends. We drank in the bar and hung out at the pool. It is the nicest place in temecula. Besides the casino but then your not really in temecula.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
michael
"Awesome !!"
The room was great ! Really spacious and clean. The customer service was great as well such a friendly staff. They have a happy hour for two hours, most hotels in the area do not offer that. I'm definitely visiting again ! :)
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
twoshay
"Nice Getaway"
We were visiting the area and choose this hotel for the amenities. We were pleasantly suprised with the food and nightly complimentary receptions. The breakfast food and made to order omelettes were great. Nice suites and very comfortable for everything this is a good value.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Hotel seems a little dated."
Hotel seems a little outdated compared to other Embassy's. The breakfast was wonderful. Staff at check-in and the free breakfast were very friendly and helpful. The only thing that really bothered me was that the sheets really smelled bad.
Cathy
"Great hotel in a very nice city"
We needed a hotel on our way through Temecula on our way to Palm SPrings... I've stayed at Embassy Suites in the past and have always been pleased. SUre they are not a 59.00 nite place, but the rooms are excellent, quite and offer a nice breakfast the next Day.
"Nice place to stay for a weekend."
This was my first time staying at this hotel while enjoying a weekend of wine tasting. The hotel is very clean, nice and the room was spacious. My only complaints would be that the walls were very thin, I could hear the people above us stomping and kids running arround the hallway so I didn't sleep well. Also the bed was pretty old and squiky. I might stay here again because I liked the large room but night opt for a newer hotel.
Rose
"Pool View with a duck pond"
Great to sit by the duck pond with a cup of coffee.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Claire
"Business trip"
Everything was great. The room and all amenities were clean and stocked. The only issue I had at all which was minor was the latch to the sliding glass door to the balcony fell off my second day. I was able to attach for temporary use, but alerted front desk on my departure which they seemed to report immediately to maintenance. Otherwise everything was perfect and impressed by the cleanliness and quick service by all.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Convenient location for wine tasting."
The hotel was convenient to the wineries. Winery shuttle picked us up at the hotel for our 2 day wine tasting event. The hotel was also close to restaurants, so we were able to walk to some of them. Hotel also served made-to-order hot breakfast. This was one of the reasons I chose this hotel.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Temecula. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
masumi
"Can't Believe it's a Embassy Suites."
It's is obvious that this Embassy Suites is a make-over from some other hotel. It is quite tight. Behind the beds and night stands very dirty and dusty. We have been going to Embassy Suites for at least 20 years. Never have we not be happy with the breakfast and all the choices. Both myself and my husband did not eat our breakfast Pancakes and Eggs so dry it was like eating cardboard. Not the happiest kitchen staff and cook. Our first choice is always Embassy Suites. If we head back to Temecula we will not use that Embassy Suites.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback. I will be sharing this with my management team and addressing these matters. We hope that you will consider us for your next stay in Temecula.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Would be 5 Stars but...."
Overall the hotel was great with one big exception, the cooling system. You could not set the temperature lower than 68. So if you like to sleep in a cool room (as we do), you were out of luck. On top of this it would turn off an on frequently and was loud when turning on, loud when running, and loud when turning off. It made sleeping difficult. I tried turning the fan from "Auto" to "On" so that at least the noise would be constant without the loud turning off and on. This worked for about four minutes (and I almost got to sleep) but then it switched back to Auto on it's own. I tried again a few times but it would always switch back to Auto with all the accompanying noise.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your feedback, Mike. I will address this matter with my engineering team. I am glad to hear that the rest of your time with us was great. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great location....terribly outdated."
The hotel staff were wonderful and the location is great! The Hotel is in need of a TOTAL upgrade/renovation. Very outdated and worn out. For Temecula wine country, I expected a much classier Embassy Suites.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your review. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Wine Country Getaway"
We stayed here for a wine country trip. Loved the service from all the staff we encountered. The morning breakfast was wonderful! I can't believe it is included. Loved the evening cocktails included as well. Would definitely stay here again. My only suggestion is to begin updated some of the carpets as they are beginning to look a little worn in some areas and our room in particular.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Frank, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Friendly staff, nice clean rooms, and a good location. Only a short Uber ride to Old Town.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great breakfast included."
This hotel was a 3 star at best. Although breakfast was great and included, the hotel is old and showing it. Carpets on stairs were very dirty and the bones of the hotel showing old age. The air conditioners were very noisy.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Bruce, thank you for your feedback. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Bruce
"Great value"
Room was comforable, breakfast was provided, and the location was very convenient. Perfect!
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Good and Bad"
The rooms were very small and the breakfast food was terrible. The beds, however, were very comfortable. I was a little annoyed that my friend got a room for 149.00 going through the hotel itself and I paid 179.00 through Hotels.com. I will never use them again.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Temecula. We will be addressing the metioned matters with the appropriate departments. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Susen
"Huge hotel - very nice"
Convenient, very clean, nice facilities & totally worth the price!
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Suzanne, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Temecula. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
suzanne
Would not give room that was booked we received king and not two doubles as requested . Power was out. Hotel room was in poor condition to say the least . Carpet was worn and dirty
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your feedback. We will be addressing these matters with the appropriate departments. We hope that you will consider us for a future stay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
marguerite
"short review"
Hotel was very nice, room a little small. A.C unit very loud and shower water on/off valve was almost impossible to turn on.had my parents in a separate room and were unable to take a shower due to this same issue in their room
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your feedback Jesse. I will be sharing this review with my management team and addressing these matters. We defintely strive to provide our guests a great experience, and hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Jesse
"Great location near old town"
My wife and I loved the hotel. The room, staff and free cooked to order breakfast are great. The location is near old town and just a few minutes from wine country.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"price not reflect room condition is clean but old"
price not reflect room condition is clean but old breakfast very good restaurant menu no offer alternatives second day need to look a restaurant, city a nice surprice
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Carlos
This hotel is a decent place to stay. The mattress was too soft and the air conditioner had a loose cover and was loud. The breakfast was very good. There was a little confusion on the complimentary happy hour on what was complimentary and what wasn't (free one night paid the next). The staff was nice, but a little overwhelmed by two wedding parties checking in at the same time as we were.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Mike, thank you for your feedback. I will be sharing this with our management team. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Happy to pick this"
The location is near freeway and easy to find. The room is nice and clean. Love the breakfast. I would stay again.
3 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
CB
"Excellent location if visiting the wine country"
Embassy suites are very consistent at all their locations with a nice hot fresh breakfast and cocktail hours in the evening, but at this location the pool is right there and is part of the relaxing evening drink. Came for a Jazz concert at Thorton Winery and all the possible shopping options are close, very nice and modern. Totally recommend if you're coming to Temecula.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your review Karen. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here in beautiful Temecula Valley. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Karen scott
"Wine tasting close"
Always have a great experiece at the Embassy Suites. The room was big and clean, comfortable bed. Cocktail recieption can include better appitizers.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, Steve. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
"Anniversary Trip"
We had such a wonderful time at this hotel. It was our anniversary (34th!) and we decided to go to Temecula and stay at Embassy Suites. Upon checking in, the concierge ask us the purpose of our trip & we told her it was for our anniversary. Later that afternoon, we were presented with a bottle of wine as a gift! What a wonderful gesture! Not only that, but the staff was always friendly and happy. The breakfast is out of this world also, especially the omelette bar! The cooks are amazing. They have a decent happy hour as well! The fitness room served us quite nice also. We will definitely stay here again!
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you chose to stay with us and celebrate such a special time. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you stay with us again soon.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
people in the bar and restaurant. service was not good waited for service to get a drink and get service almost left over 25 minutes. pool service was not the best either.
Response by Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Thank you for your feedback Grant. We will be sure to share this information with the management team. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014