All hotels in Temecula, California, United States of America
29345 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA, 92591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Good internet service
"Awesom find"
This was a last minute business trip so I just needed to book something in my budget and available, I was not expecting great. What I got was amazing and a very nice surprise. The hotel itself is in a great area lot of restaurant options. Dante at the desk was very nice and checked me in quickly. The room was awesome I walked in to a sitting room very spacious with a mini fridge and microwave and a patio. The beds were in a separate room again nice with its own tv. The room was comfortable and although a one night stay I do business in Murrieta often and this will be my hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Teri
"Always a great get away!"
We stayed 2 nights after visiting family in the Fresno area. Nice get away and we always enjoy Embassy Suites. The breakfast is quite good, with made to order omelets and every other breakfast item you could ask for, including fresh fruit, potatoes, bisquits and gravy, pancakes and all kinds of breads and pastries. The evening reception is a nice touch also. We enjoy having a glass of wine and some snacks on the patio outside the reception area. The rooms are two room suites and quite "roomy". The nights we stayed, the hotel was nice and quiet and we had a great stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Alice
"Embassy Suites, Temecula"
There weren't any luggage carts available at the front desk when we came in at 9:30 PM! Very inconsistent to load them on and take them to our room.
3 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Laurel
"Great place!!"
This was a great hotel!! It was a last minute decision to stay the night and this was the first hotel that popped up so glad we booked it! The happy hour is GREAT!! So is the breakfast. Will be staying again!
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
morgan
"Good hotel"
Hotel staff provided excellent customer service. Only complaint is our room was non-smoking but apparently the floor either wasn't or other guests were smoking. Otherwise, stay was good.
5 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Giovanna
"Embassy Suites"
The hotel is old so the air-conditioning runs loud and constantly. If you don't mind that, then stay here. The breakfast buffet is awesome and the staff wonderful! Nightly manager's happy hour is the best!
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Bruce
we only stayed one night,but would not hesitate to stay whenever we are in the area
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
cornelia
"Comfortable and convenient"
The hotel could use some updating but the room was well laid out and comfortable. We did have some trouble at check in, as we were told the room was ready but needed to be inspected (this was at 4:00, an hour after check in time). We were told it would be ready in 10 minutes and were given a voucher for complimentary drinks. 30 minutes later, we were told 5 more minutes, but it was another 20 minutes before it was finally ready. The front desk finally admitted that the room wasn't ready and that there were several late check outs that day so housekeeping was behind. The nice part to this is that the manager gave me additional rewards points for the inconvenience. The hotel is right off the freeway and a couple of blocks from Old Town and there are several restaurants within walking distance. We have stayed at a number of other hotels in the area and this is the favorite so far. The evening reception is nothing special, but the breakfast was outstanding. We will stay again when in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Ron
"Anniversary stay"
I had a great time with my wife and we had a wonderful buffet breakfast that was cooked to perfection!
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
ricardo
"Suited us fine"
Breakfast and Happy Hour were really good. Our room had noise all night maybe from the roof a/c. Staff were very helpful but we had a suite and one small bar of soap was there for the shower and next door for the sinks! They said we could ask, but we were there only one night and never got more soap. It suited us fine for the one night we needed for the hot air balloon next morning. 2 tvs but no guide to the channels or the content.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Rosemary R
"Pleasant stay but not as good as it used to be"
Property was nice, except they had reservation wrong. Paid extra for an upgraded room and tried to put us in a much lesser room. Fortunately had original confirmation showing upgrade... and mysteriously the sold out hotel with no upgraded rooms available had the room we paid for. Parking along the west side against the bushes overnight.. had thousands of ants in the car and coming out of the vents. Same problem a couple of years ago, with many irate guests, and supposedly it was being sprayed... not true. Happy hour is nice, but they used to have nice snacks. This time the snacks were stale and not very appealing... like chips and potato salad. Other than TV remote and hair dryer not working, and a couple of bulbs out, all of which were fixed promptly, it was a nice stay.
4 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Hotel was very busy."
Hallway floor on 5th floor was not vacuumed my entire stay. I know this because there were gold fish crackers smashed on the carpet my entire 3 night stay. The light in my room above tv was burned out and the top plug in for alarm clock did not work. When room is turned are these things not checked?
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Loved it coming back preety close to everything.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
angela
"Disappointing"
Our reservation through Expedia could not be found, the reservation clerk booked us in as a new reservation so I will not receive my $35 cash back Expedia reward. Our room had several issues which required maintenance: Pocket door on bathroom would not close all the way, pocket door on bedroom was not properly secured, the header screws were all missing, the lampshades were dusty with cobwebs, the plastic panels above the bathroom sink were falling out and the carpet needed cleaning. The air conditioner made quite a loud start up every 5 minutes running 45 seconds then shutting down. The cafe ran out of plates at breakfast so guests were lined up out the door waiting for breakfast!! For the price, it was so very very disappointing.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Mom to 5
"Great deal for your money."
Went for a few days for a local getaway. It was recommended by a friend that told us about the complimentary breakfast and happy hour. We got a good rate and it was nice! I know many have complained about decor and that it was not as fancy, but it's nice and decent for the deal we got! The girl bar tending was nice and even suggested a drink I loved. We look forward to coming back again.
3 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Brenda
"Birthday Get-Away"
This was a birthday get away for one of my BFF's. This Embassy is not the same lay out I'm used to seeing, where the layout is open. This looked like any other hotel. However, I did like the layout of the room where there's a sofa bed in the main room. Room service was excellent! Never got the pleasure of meeting Dante, but he was very helpful over the phone. Took care of my concerns. Called an hour earlier and the female person wasn't as helpful as Dante. Need to have more people like him working for your establishment :)
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Armina
"Awesome Hotel!"
Everything was wonderful here - the staff were excellent - the hospitality hours in the evening and the buffet breakfast were awesome! The only complaint I could possibly have is they are too crowded because everyone wants to participate! The workers were very patient and pleasant, even when people were lined up waiting. The whole experience was great.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Ann
The location is excellent--it is minutes away from the many wineries and Old Town Temecula. The made-to-order omelette breakfast was delicious, but be sure to show up early as the lines can become extremely long. The free happy hour from 5:30pm-7pm was a great value as well. You can connect to wifi, but the speed is atrocious. Pages would load at a crawling pace. We did not have any glasses in our room, and when we got them they were dirty.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Danny
"Close to the freeway"
Excellent breakfast. Nice room but needed the flooring to be deep cleaned.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Anniversary Stay"
The staff were all very friendly and the breakfast was great. Close to Pechanga Casino and old town Temecula and of course the wineries.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Michele
"Not impressed for the price"
We were there for a wine country wedding, the area was beautiful but the computer system was down so check in was delayed over an hour for most guests. They gave a us a bar voucher for 2 free drinks but we don't drink :( Once in the room the coffee pot didn't work (room 220 if you want to fix it). The air conditioner woke us up several times clanking and the fold out couch was very uncomfortable but its not expected to be as good as a real bed right? Overall the room was just ok, nothing impressive, and certainly not a $200 Suite. There was evidence of an attempted remodel but painting was done poorly. Don't think I would stay there again for that price.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Laurie
"Good experience"
It was good and very clean. We meet another couple that had a whole different experience they got there room 3 hours later which made me concern if I ever wanted to come back but in general for me and my wife it was a good experience.Breakfast was very good as well
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Cristian
"Amazing hotel!!!"
Amazing hotel for Temecula Wine Country!!! Room was very nice. Bed was comfy. Pool and spa were amazing and it's so cool that they are salt water. Free breakfast was mind blowing. We'll definitely be back anytime we're in area.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"One night getaway in the wine country!"
We really enjoyed the affordability, amenities and comfort of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
laurie
"Don't go there!"
Room was very cramped & not what a suite what a normal suite has. The bedroom door was a sliding door & the bathroom door opened out which covered & hit the bedroom door. We requested an accessible room. It did have a roll-in shower, but the angled doorways made it very difficult to get a wheelchair through them. Also, what facility puts accessible rooms on the 2nd floor in the middle of the hall. Very poor planning. Our room service was terrible. The meat on one sandwich has so much gristle in it we could not eat it. The fries were cold & soggy. The salad was wilted. VERY unhappy & would never recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
stay here every time. Awesome room
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
alex
Room was nice. Facility clean and staff very friendly
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Kati
Bed was comfortable and room quiet. Good accommodations.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Cathy
"Extremely dated, TINY "suites.""
We thought we were staying at a nice Embassy Suites. Not the case. This place is very run down and dirty. We couldn't wait to get out of there! The lobby was the nicest thing. The furniture in rooms are so old and disgusting! Should be rated 1 1/2 stars!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
reta
Our third time at this Embassy Suites!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Esther
"Good valir"
Cook to order omlet & happy hour Easy access off fwy
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
girls weekend
Clean, quiet room and a great breakfast which was included in our stay. This was our 3rd stay and we would book it again
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Joyce
"Andrea"
Nice and comfy place to stay. Great breakfast and close to everything,including the freeway.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"First Timer"
First time staying at an Embassy Suites. We all enjoyed it. Took advantage of the happy hour and enjoyed the breakfast. Great location. Will search out Embassy Suites on next vacation.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Would stay again"
Although I was single and on business I didn't mind the family oriented ambience going on in the hotel. There were 15 kids in the swimming pool when I went down to enjoy the complimentary happy hour. But it was lovely watching them all have such a great time. All staff I encountered where very friendly. Room was very comfortable. I slept like a baby. Especially like that there are several restaurant options across the street.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Good hotel for families"
We stayed in a room with two Queen beds. We have one year old twins and requested a crib, but they gave us a play pen which was ok by us. Room has a small fridge and sink in the living room area. Check in staff was not so friendly and took a while. However, hotel provides free breakfast which included fresh omelets, bacon. French toast, cereal, fruit and pastries. That was a plus.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
natalia
"Close to many wineries and old town Temecula"
We have stayed at embassy suites many times and always been very impressed. Unfortunately, this stay in Temecula was different. The staff was rude, our room didn't get cleaned daily, and happy hour was so slow and congested it made it not worth going to. We arrived at 2:45 and they made us wait in the lobby until 3pm to check in. We have never experienced that before with embassy. However, the hotel was so close to old town and the wineries it made it worth while to stay there.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Andrea
"very comfortable"
Great rooms and breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
michael
"Our stay at Temecula"
We have stayed at other Embassy Suites before, this one was not set up as an Embassy, it was more like a other chain hotel that was given the name of Embassy Suites.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great place to stay, if you can get a reservation!"
Great family Fathers Day getaway. I love this location. Have stayed several times now. Don't like how they force 2 night stays if you want to book a Saturday, though. I have never been able to get a one night Saturday stay at this location. They are always mysteriously "sold out" if you want just that night, but miraculously available if you want Friday AND Saturday!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Kenny
"If in Temecula, go Embassy"
The Embassy's hot breakfast offering and happy hour/reception are two offerings that make the Embassy unique. I also appreciate the spacious, clean rooms and well equipped work out room. I'd definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Allison
"Cleanliness Issues"
Floors throughout hotel were noticeably dirty. Tables by pool were dirty, carpet in room was stained. Furniture though out hotel was dented, in need of repair, and outdated.
stephanie
Was surprised how small the room was for an Embassy Suites. We had four people and it was very cramped. Although staff was very nice, I probably will not stay here again. Room was old-cracked fixtures, holes in curtains, stains on couch. Expected more for the price we paid.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Expected more from an Embassy"
The hotel was nice enough...I guesss. But we usually choose Embassies because they are usually above average. Dont get me wrong, it's not dirty, just not awesome. First, the elevators are ridiculously slow...and there are not enough of them. The entrance into the main lobby is nice but the secondary entrances need some up keep...dingy and run down. Not that this is the hotels fault but there were tons of kids running around. And I mean running around. Through the halls at all hours of the night making noise. And dumping popcorn throughout the halls and filing the slow elevator...and getting on the elevator, hitting all the buttons...turning the slow elevator into a really slow elevator...ha. The happy hour venue and snacks are not great...nuts and animal crackers...but the breakfast was very good! I would stay here again for the right price, but just be aware that it is not as nice as other Embassies.
Jenny
"Nice place to stay"
Need to spend more time cleaning rooms other than that nice place to stay.
The Met Man
"R & T getaway"
Other than having to change rooms for the last day (only 3 rooms away and the same size), the stay was excellent. Love the breakfast; you can order just about anything.
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Ray
"needs updating"
room dirty soiled carpet needs updating, carpet old small room
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
stephanie
"Great location and service."
It's a great location for a weekend overnight, convenient to casino, wineries, Old Town, and lounging by the pool. Only complaint: elevators are slow.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Family fun"
Well, I have to say... We stayed here before and were treated rudely by the front staff. We stayed again because the price is right for the type of room you get. We had an awesome time. The afternoon free drink social is awesome. Along with free bar appetizers.. The breakfast is great! Omelets made to order. The only thing is the pool and jacuzzi should be a little cleaner but still ok.. Overall , the only place to stay in Temecula!!!!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Norma
"Embassy Suites"
The ac unit made noise all night long and the shower did not drain. The hotel did put us in a different room the second night but then the shower curtain did not close, water got all over the floor and at 1230 at night the folks above us were making so much noise for an hour. It sounded like wood creaking when they ran around. Staff was nice, food was good.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015