All hotels in Walnut Creek, California, United States of America
1345 Treat Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Great hotel, very competetive"
Great hotel, competetive price, paying for parking was a draw back, but for having breakfast included in the price it made up the difference
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Great Hotel. Pool is heated. If you have kids stay on the bottom floors. Wide choices for breakfast. Very comfortable rooms and beds. 2 tvs!
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great with one bad experience"
Everything was great but there was a lady at the front desk with unprofessionally long nails who spoke loud enough for the hotel to hear when stating my card declined for valet parking! I paid cash but I had a receipt prior to that stating my card was charged so I'm waiting to see if I was charged twice. Other than that there is no parking lot like many other locations. Valet parking only!
1 night trip May 29, 2015
MiQueesha
"Graduation visit."
V nice accommodations w great happy hour & v good bkfst. Would appreciate being able to self park to save the $22 a night fee though. Easy frwy access. Will stay there again prn. Great staffing.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Edward
"Great location!"
Nice hotel but walls are very thin. I didn't nor my daughter need to "hear" the guests next door. Breakfast was nice especially the hot breakfast but the bacon was really greasy. Waffles were extremely spongy.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Stay Here for a More Comfortable Visit"
Booked two suites for ourselves & for family -- everything was very, very good. Daily breakfast is even better than expected. Staff are helpful and friendly, especially the parking valet staff.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great stay, will come back"
Spacious room, great breakfast and very helpful staff.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Deborah
"small precautions but, totally stay here!"
The room looked great but, there was a huge gaping hole where the air duct was located which was also super filthy. Aside from that the whole place was super spacious. Fridge, microwave, breakfast... Perfect! We were there for a wedding. Aside from having to pay for ($14)valet because their public garage has had a series of break ins. The place was great. Embassy is my favorite spot. Just a couple of hiccups but, other than that you should really stay here because it's mad close to bart.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
We appreciate you choosing the Embassy Suites by Hilton. We are always looking to improve our quality and appreciate your feedback.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
alicia
"comfortable and roomy"
was surprised it did not have wifi without paying extra. \
Other trip May 19, 2015
"It will have my business again!"
Outstanding service from all departments. The hotel was in excellent condition. The free breakfast and happy hours added substantially to the value of the stay.
3 night trip May 11, 2015
"Not Happy"
This Embassy is older than the ones we have stayed at! the rooms are much smaller and old! The lobby was beautiful.. parking is in another structure off to the side of the hotel!
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, we are always looking for ways to improve our product and service. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Stay was great. There is VALET parking ONLY at this hotel, but the breakfast made up for the valet price. The pool was clean and was open until a late hour. The indoor garden was beautiful and had a romantic setting to it. The hotel room itself was spacious and clean. Distance from San Francisco was about an hour to an hour in half drive. A wonderful stay!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Silvano
"No perks"
Be prepared to spend $22 a night for valet parking even if you have a room reserved. The room set up was strange because the doors could not open all the way in the bathroom and the front door due to lack of space.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Over all very nice!"
All was well and staff was courteous. I hate that ES charged $22 for parking!!!!!! That should be included in the price and clearly advertised. There were a or several groups of young girls staying there. Throughout the evening they were screaming and yelling until about 10p or so. Then, again, at 8a they were yelling! I am surprised that staff did not confront them and require them to not yell and scream out of concern for all the other residents? That evening, I tried to call the desk twice but each time, there was no answer after quite a few rings.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Darrell
"Has everything you need"
We stayed here after a sports event. Great access to Bart to get to San Francisco. They have an amazing breakfast buffet with an omelet bar, fruit, pastries, and coffee. I would highly recommend staying here and I plan to stay again.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Cam
"Great staff, well-run hotel, family-friendly"
We stayed for 5 nights with two children and we highly recommend this location to other families. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating and they made the stay enjoyable. This is our second time staying at the hotel and we will choose it again when we make our next trip.
5 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Patrick
"Week end for two"
Hotel bar had great service. Valet parking is the way to go at this hotel. Self parking is a little awkward.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
joseph
"Close to Bart"
Pro: Bart stating is across the street. Great morning breakfast and free happy hour cocktails. Very clean Cons: Bart line track is 50 feet from hotel. You can hear/feel train all ever 20 minutes. Parking is $22.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
"MY HONEY AND I"
HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE!!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Embassy Suites WC"
The Jacuzzi was way too small other than that no complaints. The happy hour and the usual breakfast was very good
1 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Kurt
"The not so friendly stay."
Greeted by an unfriendly front desk worker. We were put in a room that was on Bart level and could hear the trains and all the street noise because the window could not close completely. Bathroom door did not lock and jacuzzi jets were not properly working.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us on your recent travels. I apologize that your stay was not the high level of service and quality we strive to provide daily. Rest assured I can assure you that these issues will be addressed and your feedback is appreciated. We do hope to serve you again soon.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jeanette
"Awesome overnight stay."
Wonderful stay. The 2-hour drink special and breakfast were great perks. We can't wait to come and stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Friendly and Professional Service"
Excellent. I enjoyed the clean and friendly atmosphere.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Alberto
"Very Nice Hotel, avoid rooms next to BART"
Very nice hotel with good facilities, free breakfast that was very reasonable including cooked to order omelettes and eggs. My room was clean and spacious, housekeeping excellent. The only issue is the hotel is next to the BART rail line and my room was adjacent to the tracks on fourth floor. I could definitely hear the noise when the train came by. It didn't wake me up at night (train stops at 11:45 pm I think) but was audible when I was awake. Try to get a room away from the BART.
"Nice, but...."
Nice hotel. All the Embassy Suites are nice. However the front desk staff was rude, slow and confused. The pool gets packed right after check in time, so between 3-6 it's usually crowded. Everyone was nice in the pool, just a lot of kids having fun. Room was clean and comfortable and if course the breakfast is always an awesome bonus. Free parking on the weekends too.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Hotel is no longer what it use to be"
Waiting to be checked in and had so many issues with the staff. I use to love this hotel, no longer will i be staying there.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for the feedback, we are in the process of training many new team members. I do apologize that there was a struggle with check in and I can assure you that was the exception rather then the rule. We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
"wow"
The young man at the front desk was very rude!!!!! The young man didn't tells me about the free coctal at 5:30 our free breakfast. He had his had down while he was talking to me.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect Location for Walnut Creek and bart"
Went to Walnut Creek and also planned to visit San Francisco... Hotel is within walking distance of the cart. Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel was quiet, no problem sleeping there!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Barb
"Our best vacation ever."
Embassy Suites Walnut Creek is an excellent hotel, great service all around, and love those omelets every breakfast. The location is wonderful, pretty and centrally located for day trips to Yosemite Park, Muir Woods, Big Sur and of course all that San Francisco itself has to offer. Very convenient having the BART station right across the street. This is a great choice without staying in downtown San Francisco. I would recommend it highly.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Marge
"very happy"
Very good would stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Very nice Hotel. The reception staff did not crack a smile, but the valet guys and the breakfast room staff were very nice and cheerful. I would discourage anyone to order room service. Truly I could have put together the $52 menu, myself for about 6 or $7! For the quality of food, but you get what you get. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are clean and as it always is Embassey Suites are, very roomy and comfortable. The beds are extremely comfortable. An isolated room service disappointment will not mar me going to Embassey Suites again the next time the opportunity arises!
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Marty
"Pleased again with Stay"
Very good family hotel. Surprisingly busy on the weekend too.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice breakfast, excellent options included."
Nice property, lobby and common areas were nice. I stayed for week so big inconsistency in room cleanliness level. Staff also had some inconsistent ideas of customer service. Best is considered responsive, friendly and made an effort to make guest feel like guests. Best customer service staff were restaurant staff, especially cooks and servers! They were all awesome, wish I had their names. Second best was outdoor guys with valet and transportation manager was awesome (again sorry, no name) Front desk staff was like night and day. Some were friendly, courteous and receptive, others seemed "out of it", and one was downright rude, which led me to book another hotel when I decided to extend my stay (at another property) for three more days.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Stayed for a basketball tournament and was very pleased
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Coach
"the room was very clean and spacious!!"
Enjoyed the complimentary drinks after 5 (for free) and everyone was so friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Nina
"Very impressed with services and staff."
We checked in after a long car ride and were offered free drinks and snacks from 5:30-7:30. Our room was amazing complete with seating area, 2 TV's, and comfortable befs and pillows. The free breakfast in the morning was cooked to order and by far the best complimentary breakfast that we have had anywhere.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
We travel often
"Anniversary"
We stayed here for our anniversary and it was very nice. The lobby is gorgeous and the rooms were very comfortable. The hotel staff was great!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Vivian
Our stay was strictly personal. A local getaway for just the two of us.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, great to hear we are you hotel of choice in Walnut Creek!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good time"
There was a glitch my debit card but the staff was helpful. I love the ambience tropical decor the fabulous cook to order breakfast an cocktail nights with manager
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Our complimentary cook to order breakfast sure does make for a great way to start your day, thank you for choosing Embassy Suites
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
genie
"Star quality!"
We had a wonderful stay! It was 5 star quality except the sofa bed included within the king suite. It was not fuctioning properly in opening and closing making the one adult have a difficult sleeping on it. Other than that, it was a terrific hotel, staff, and food and environment.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for the great review, so great to hear you were able to enjoy our many great amenities. I apologize about the sleeper sofa, we will absolutely get that check out. Thank you for staying.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
frances
"Excellent stay!"
Room was clean, bed was comfy and the 5:30 - 7:30 free social hour was awesome! Will stay there again!
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Our daily social hour is a great way to unwind at Embassy Suites. Thank you for choosing us!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Very good but not great."
Great beds, excellent breakfast, very clean, across street from BART. Parking is pricey, no vending machines on individual floors, only ice. Only snacks and drinks are near lobby. Air conditioning, if that's what you call it, not so hot! Pun intended! It was warm but not too uncomfortable. Even with that, would definitely stay here again!
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Being located steps from BART makes for very easy access into the Bay Area. Thank you for staying with us in Walnut Creek.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"everything was just ok under new management"
Everything was just ok the hotel is under new management since the last time I came, and well you can tell. The floors were under some type of construction, and there were some high schools from texas staying there yes a whole high school class. My daughter was having a small sleepover in our suite, and which we do every year for her birthday, and while at the pool one of her friends was assaulted by another swimmer and slapped in the face. I told security and the manager, and they did nothing as I saw the same girl in the morning during the breakfast buffet. Its really gone down hill. Check into the crown plaza in concord instead its only 5 minutes away and the same price. Smaller room less ghetto people.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for continuing to stay with us, we do appreciate your business. We are excited to have some new managers on board the hotel and we are striving to continue to exceed out guest expectations. I am terribly sorry to hear about the incident in our pool, i can assure you that level of disrespect is not tolerated in our hotel. We do hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
dee
"Swimming pool is much to small!"
Everything was great but the swimming pool! For that size facility I would think the pool would be at least twice the size it was. On top of the size it was overly crowded. Swimming is something my family enjoys and we always stay where there is an indoor pool, this kind of ruined our stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites on your travels. We have so many great complimentary amenities o make for a comfortable stay. Our pool sure is a happening place to be on weekends.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"1 night"
Comfortable beds, good breakfast I would stay again, close to bart, the noise did not bother us, if you need it, it's convenient.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Great to hear you enjoyed our fantastic Serta Mattresses, we do believe a great nights sleep and a delicious breakfast make for a great day!
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Lovers retreat"
We stayed one night for our 14th anniversary. First time staying at an Embassy Suites. breakfast was great! Enjoyed it very much. Only one problem, we stayed on the 8th floor and a fan was going on all night somewhere outside the room. Which kept me up. My husband slept well. The hotel gave us a late check out which I thought was very nice.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Happy Anniversary, 14 years strong is great! Thank you for celebrating at our Embassy Suites. We hope to see you again for #15!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Had a wonderfully stay here. No complaints"
Great svc. Go stay here its great. Ghhhhhh&hhhhhhhhhh
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
My team sure is fantastic, thank you for recognizing them!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
jay
"Embassy Suites Pleasant Hill"
A first rate hotel located adjacent to Pleasant Hill BART. Staff was very accommodating for a person with disabilities. Room was clean and very comfortable.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
We love hearing that the team was able to ensure you had a fantastic stay! We appreciate you choosing us on your travels.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Kim Llloyd
We stay here often for quick overnight getaways. I usually never have any complaints. My only one this time is something you learn through experience. Our room was directly above the breakfast area. So I was awakened at 630 am to the smell of coffee that had made its way through the floors and door into our room. I don't like coffee and I don't like the smell. I especially don't like it at 630 am. So, lesson learned. I will avoid that side of the hotel. otherwise, everything was perfect.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jaime
"Great place to just get away"
Great