All hotels in Walnut Creek, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1345 Treat Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Had a great stay."
Loved the hotel. The only problem was the pool was empty.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"LOUSY MANAGEMENT AND HORRIBLE FRONT DESK"
Customer service was horrible! Would not help me extend my stay and entered my room to snoop around before I checked out.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Christie
"Comfortable and easy to acess by BART"
Good cooked omelet and hotcake were fun to stay.$20 paid vallet parking and $10 wireless Internet may reduce fun. It is very quiet and close from BART.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Visit"
Everything was really fine with the exception of way too early maid service daily, and receiving notice that we wouldn't be cleaned if we put a do not disturb sign on our door. It was only on the door until 9 am. Room was cleaned when desk was contacted, but the note made us feel like "what 's with that!"
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Glenn
"Clean and comfy!"
No complaints....happy customer!!! The breakfast is a great plus!!!!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Diana
"Awesome"
Was an awesome hotel, beautifully decorated, clean and quiet! Can't wait to go back!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Overall very good"
Room clean and comfortable. Good bed. Breakfast great as usual. Pool & hot tub area was closed for refurbishing. Could have made a difference in making our decision to stay there.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Feels like we're a part of the family when there!"
The hotel staff is very welcoming and Perla does a wonderful job making sure every guest has what they need. The only thing is that the pool and spa were still being refurbished even though it said it would be done by the day we arrived.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Rebecca
"A comedy of errors"
My mom and I have stayed here many times with my granddaughters, age 9 & 11. We call it our "girls get away." They love everything about the hotel from the pool to room service. This time when we arrived the first thing we learned was the pool was closed due to remodeling. This was a huge let down because that is one of the main things we come for. Oh well...luckily we brought games, and there is always TV, but the TV had no sound. We called and alerted the front desk and they did send someone up quickly. The happy hour was nice, but what happened to the cheese and hot items we use to get? Next we tried to order room service, but the phone didn't work. we went down to the kitchen to order. I got a delicious salmon salad, my mom..an OK turkey sandwich and my non meat eating granddaughters ordered a cheese pizza and received the "meat lovers" pizza. Of course they would not touch it so...down the elevator we went to exchange it. Went to bed and the light would not turn on. got it on and then wouldn't turn off. Small things...Upon check out, I reminded the person at the desk that our pizza was to be comped. After hearing about all of our misadventures, she took the whole dinner off of our bill. Definetly the right thing to do.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
lynn
Nice hotel, great location and friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast is very good and has a great variety, and the happy hour is a nice benefit as well.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Somewhere else next time"
Was told they overbooked so I was put in a handicap room with the Bart tracks 2 steps from my window. Bathroom door was rusting. Looked like there was a hole in the bedroom wall that was poorly patched.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Kimberly
Stay was nice. Overall the facilities were great. Unfortunately our bedroom TV did not work and we felt the pricing for valet parking was steep considering self park was not an option. Breakfast was very good.
Genie
"Over Priced"
Room was 149 per night plus tax. They charge $20 per night (which is not disclosed) for valet parking and self parking is not an option. That puts the room total per night with tax at 189. That doesn't include the tips you pay the valet for going to bring your car up every time you want to go somewhere. There were food trays left in the ice machine. Food all over the floor in front of the elevators. It looked like a fraternity had a food fight. The only positive I could give is that it was quiet in the room.
Wendy
"A silicone valley gem"
Conveniently located in Walnut Creek, excellent facility and staff!
"Pool closed"
This was our 2nd stay at this Embassy Suites in 1 month. We chose it again because of the great size of the room and comfort, but importantly because we have 2 active children and the indoor pool is a great amenity. However sadly upon checking in we were told the pool was out of service and would be for a long time. This information prior to our stay would have been great to know.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
jacki
"Great extras"
Great stay. Room was comfortable and easy to use. Everything worked properly and our state was uneventful. We really enjoyed cook breakfast in the lobby restaurant in the morning and the free cocktail service in the hotel bar in the early evening.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Great breakfast! Personnel are very nice and respectful. The only problem was the pool. It was out of service during our stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
disappointed tr
"Embassy Suites Walnut Creek, CA"
I was disappointed that wifi was extra. For the room it should have been included. Overall a nice hotel. It is starting to show its age. Had to call back into hotel and no one answered the phone. Overall a nice hotel.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Smelly room, peeling paint on bathroom door"
It was not terrible but just disappointing it was not better, room a little dated, smelled musty, no room service in morning, not what I expect given it had a 4 star review rating. Close to fwy. and $20 a night valet parking fee Expedia did not mention in add, and $20 a night upgrade fee from a king size bed to 2 full size bis
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Nice hotel, like the complementary breakfast, but was a little put out that they only offered valet parking at $20 per day.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
edj
"Great location at a BART station"
Stayed 6 days while attending a congerence in San francisco. Great location right across the stree from a BART station. Rooms are suites with separated bedroom. Rooms need updating but it clean. Good service. Excellent complimentary manager reception and breakfast. Bar is good. Excellent indoor pool and gym.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Juan Pablo
"No wifi the five day stay with repeated requests"
Never stay here they are unresponsive to reasonable requests: toilet paper, working remote and wifi !!!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
business/family
"Don't eat at the hotel"
My room was near some very loud machinery which kept me awake. The room was banged up looking like it needed some updating. The Embassy Grill was really bad. The tuna was way overcooked, the vegetables were hard and the rice was cold. The service was good because the place was so empty..... I guess that should have been a hint of what was to come!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Work Training"
Great place to stay. Made to order breakfast, manager special in the afternoon for cocktails and appetizers. Valet parking is $25 but there is such a limited area to park so I get it. BART is right there if you that works for you. I had to drive 3 hours from home so I did not take advantage of BART. Staff was wonderful and very accommodating. For me, the location was perfect because my training seminar was only a couple of blocks away. Would be great for longer term stay with the suite including a kitchen table.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great location, spendy parking"
The location of this hotel is great, in a walkable area, near a nice bike path, and close to downtown Walnut Creek. 20 dollars a day for parking is expensive though.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
MP
"Enjoyed every moment!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Every employee treated us very well. The shuttle service was very useful. The free breakfast was amazing!
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"Felt Like College"
Felt lie a dorm room, the furniture needs an upgrade
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
There was a train track about 10 yards from my bedroom window and trains were going all night making it impossible to sleep.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"excllent stay"
Loved the room. breakfast was excellent. my only complaint was their shuttle service. did not take us within 5 miles of where we needed to go and dropped us off to go pick up other guest. other than that everything was good
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Albert Garcia
"Terrible"
Let me start out by saying I was in the Northern California area for work and was going to be bouncing around from hotel to hotel being my first time I was greatly looking forward to my stay here. Unfortunately it turned into a disaster. Let's start with the parking (keep in mind this is my very first time in the area) I drove around quite a few times looking for the parking entrance and what I saw was a sign that said Embassy Suites Parking with an arrow pointing to the a parking structure. I pull in see signs in the parking structure saying embassy suites so I park. I unload all of my stuff walk across into the hotel I clearly look lost and like I'm struggling and not once does anyone offer any assistance. I go to the front lobby to check in the girl at the counter was very short and not welcoming whatsoever (rude!) when I hand her the parking permit she says in a mono-tone voice "oh you can't park there, you have to park valet" I look at her and ask if she can at least watch my bags at the front counter so I can quickly move the car before I get charged she says no hands me the room keys and says nothing more. I rush up to the room leave my stuff run out to move my car where they charge me for parking for more than 6 minutes. I come back to valet the car and remember that I had a package sent to the hotel that was needed for business so as I walk in I ask if they received my box as well as if there is wifi (typically hotels automatically inform you of this stuff) When the lady holding the door says flat out "for you it's $14 for wifi and your box is somewhere over there you have to re-check in at the front and pay." When I get back into the line for the front desk the guy at the counter looks me up and down when I asked how I could get the wifi mind you the gentlemen checking in next to me are being told that WIFI at the hotel is free and are given a small paper with the access code, the man at the counter then says I guess I could give you this. I go back up to
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Liz
"Staying to Celebrate a Church Event"
I am a local Bay Area resident, so I'm well versed in the area and have stayed at several Embassy Suites, though not this particular one. I was there to setup for a Church event and decided to book a room ahead of time for convenience. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, but not overbearing. The hotel is very nice (though it can't compare to Napa's Embassy Suites) but because it was 100 degrees out, the interior was about 85 degrees. Try setting up a room and getting dressed all while the AC hovers around 75 degrees. HOT! The AM hot breakfast almost made me forget how warm it was. Thank God for the Bay Area breeze that comes in after dark!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Super Convenient"
Great room. Right next to the BART system. Only valet parking, they charge $20 a day!! Awesome breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Love this Hotel"
I have stayed at the hotel many times. The lobby, room, everything is clean. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. The staff are always courteous.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Cathy
"Great getaway"
The staff was great. The room was great. Easy walk to downtown. BART just steps away
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Not what they were."
Furniture getting old. Internet difficult,with daily changes. Too many rooms for maids...room not being attended until 4-5 pm. Problem when staying for four nights.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Leyba
Rooms were spacious. Breakfast was great. Maybe they need a little more seating on the patio, but that's my only criticism.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Nice getaway"
Close to major roads t o all we needed to do. Quiet, comfortable, great breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Travel Two
"Terrible"
Terrible Air conditioning would not get cold and I got bit several times. They moved my room and the air still did not work and the room second room was musty
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
loved it Staff was great Breakfast buffet great The only issue was the ac didn't put out well for the weather we had
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
B
"visiting with children and grand children."
We had a great time. Nice hotel. we loved the breakfast. Happy hour was okay. Was not impressed with the appetizers. Line for a drink was way to long. Swimming was great. Staff was wonderful. No free WIFI. After talking to the front desk they were able to provide the free WIFI. Parking is very expensive. They have only valet parking. When the children came over to visit, they had to park at Bart and walk over to the hotel for dinner. $20.00 a day.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Minerva from Oregon
The best place to stay in Walnut creek ca. We had an awesome time. Top notch staff. They treated us like royalty . recommend to anyone.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
traci
"A very beautiful Hotel with super customer service"
Every thing and every body in this Hotel was great,the Customer Service was Excellent specially the Gentleman who was in charge of front desk was very helpful .I highly recommend this Hotel if you visit Bay Area.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
cyrus
"loved it!"
so happy with my stay here and the rooms - this embassy was smaller but it was still nice. GENA was amazing :-) So was Felicia! Gena made my stay amazing before I even arrived - so thank you Gena! Love it, Love the open bar and breakfast! So pleased
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Customer Service NEEDS Improvements"
It wasn't a very pleasant experience. The HOT water went out and the hotel front desk staff and manager could've used more friendly customer service since we were all affected by having no hot water for showers etc. Would've been nice to have received some sort of compensation.
8 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Keoni
"Nice hotel adjacent to rapid transit."
The suite layout is perfect, as my wife likes to stay up late reading or watching television, and I like to retire early. The complimentary breakfast and the manager's evening reception (happy hour) are nice touches. The rapid transit station is across the street which is convenient for traveling to many destinations in the Bay Area without the stress of driving and looking for parking. This is the place we always stay for our adventures in the Bay Area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Dennis
"Better location"
We enjoyed it very much. It is the best hotel by far.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Wy
"Nice hotel (Breakfast except wifi and parking)"
Very Comfable facilities and kind staff but a little noisy due to weekend party in the first floor.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"close to resturants and stores"
it was a very friendly place
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Just OK"
The hotel was nice, the staff not very nice at all. Also the hotel billed my room for charges that were not ours. The hot water also took about 30 to come in ,,, took very cold showers the hotel did not want to work with me on this issue . Still had to pay full price :( Not very pleased.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
ozz
"So nice!!"
I LOVE this hotel every time we have gone somewhere we always stay at embassy suits!! Every thing is just so nice!! The service, the food, everything!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014