All hotels in Walnut Creek, California, United States of America

Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Location is ok
    Room is all right
"We love you Embassy Suites!"
We loved it. The lobby, the huge room, the food, the coffee, the service, the pool and the spa, everything was pristine and we loved every second!
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Not Provided
My TV in the bedroom didn't work. the shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom was half full, which to me says they don't pay close attention to detail. The beds were terribly uncomfortable, I ended up sleeping on the sofa. I will give them 2 stars because the breakfast was the best part of the experience.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Greetings, I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate the feedback, and will be addressing each item. We do hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
"Easy and reasonable in Walnut Creek"
Great property a little older
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Joshua
"Lovely lobby"
This was a trip to my high school reunion. I was excited about the pool and spa...never used it. I thought, being a bit nicer than most of the places I stay that there would be a hotel robe. I was a bit disappointed. Loved all the space in my room and the bar food and happy hour drinks were nice. I didn't know about the food till the last night. Wish there had been a book or something about the amenities and hours for meals and options for food. I missed breakfast the last day because the hours changed from those of the weekend. Staff did their best to accommodate, but it wasn't the nice relaxing send off I had hoped for.
3 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"Needs Updating"
Rooms look the same as when I stayed last year. With Armoire serving as closet in bedroom, it was cramped. The bedroom door opened awkwardly resulting in crashing into it in the middle of the night. The HVAC made lots of noise. The best part of our stay continued to be the breakfast which served made-to-order eggs.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Close to the city"
Very nice stay close to San Francisco . Staff very pleasant although young lady that checked me in didn't have a great grasp of the English language we worked around it with visuals everything else was wonderful the only suggestions I would make is a better mattress for the pull out sofa bed so you don't have the steel pushing on your back and maybe if the lobby music could be turned off or considerably down say at 11 pm at the latest as you can hear it in the living room sleep area all night other than that great value for the price !! The breakfast was AMAZING one of the best I have EVER had at a hotel that includes breakfast in the price !!!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
rebecca
"Very nice & great location!"
Valet experience was outstanding. Staff was very friendly. Overall atmosphere was comfortable & peaceful. BART station is literally outside the hotel.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Eli's Mom
The hotel staff was very accommodating. I tried to book a room with two beds online, but they only had a king-sized bed. When I got to the hotel, I asked for a room with two beds, and the woman upgraded me to a premium double room at no extra charge.
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great location, as it was near to my conference in Berkeley, without the high cost of other hotels. Hotel very nice, with valet only service and free breakfast. For the king suite I got at last minute, price was reasonable. Only complaint was valet allowed people to jump line as they were in a hurry. May be good policy for valet to inform people ahead of time, to come early for valet, as there may be a line, especially if has to make "important" doctor appointments. Since valet is a separate company, not able to rate and not reflective of hotel staff.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
G
"very comfortable!"
We really enjoyed it but we're unaware of the valet only parking.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"A bad situation that was rescued by hotel staff."
I had gotten a bad room that smelled bad which the hotel staff switched me with another room that smelled like a room. The heater/air condition was very loud when used, and their flat screens tv channels weren't all digital. Bed was comfy though.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
The hotel overall is good, not being able to open the windows and the limited configuration of the ventilation system/AC makes you feel a bit suffocated.
16 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Miguel
"Sore back"
The bed and the pillows were incredibly uncomfortable. My back was sore the entire next day!
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
I am so sorry to hear you did not have a great nights sleep. We hope to see you again in the future. Best, Josh Howard General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Christina
Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. The only one down side for me was that was the breakfast start serving at 6:30 a.m.so didn't get to enjoy the food.
6 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Suni
Walls are paper thin. I could hear the guy in the next room clearing his throat and then snoring all night. Furniture was old and had stains on them. The hotel is in need of remodeling. Front desk staff was just ok.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for the feed back! We are actually working on a renovation scope to update our rooms. We hope to see you again. Best Regards, Josh Howard General Manager
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Bring your own plunger and cleaning supplies"
The hotel is just across the street from the BART station. The room was nice but the is no maintenance staff or management staff on site after 10 pm. When the toilet in the room started backing up there was nothing the front desk could do except send up security with a plunger. Management did nothing at all to follow up on the reported problem and there was no manager on site when I checked out, her day off. For an Embassy Suites hotel the customer service was very very poor and your health is not a priority.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Don
"Weekend away"
One night stay for a friends party, nice place to be, highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Gregory
it was good there was some things that need to be fixed. but over all it was pleasant
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Oliver
"it was comfortable"
One of the more dated Embassey Suites I've stayed in. Could use a little face lift. The Bart went right by our window and is pretty loud but it was manageable. Hotel staff was banging on our door at 7am then proceeded to open the door waking all my kids up and us too. That was odd - very early for housekeeping don't you think. We complained and the front desk was very nice and took care of us. The breakfast was nice and the food was very good. Wasn't the nicest place around but I would go there again and certainly recommend it.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet the high standards we strive to provide all our guests here at Hilton. I can assure you your concerns will be addresses. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Marye
Great hotel. Only drawback was $22/day valet parking.
4 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Stephen
The bed was dirty and so were the pillows. The towels were dirty as well. And there were spots on the carpet
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet then standard high level of quality we strive to provide to every guest. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed. We do hope to serve you again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Hotel convenient to our stay"
Hard to find entrance to hotel in the dark. Room wasn't ready at check in due to air conditioning issues. Some plugs not plugged in. Cleaning solution (?) left on some surfaces. Room phones didn't work for our length of stay (2 nights). Potential safety issue. Wi Fi didn't work. No "Do Not Disturb" signs available. We were interupted by staff tying to access room to do normal duties while we were still there. Not up to the expectations we anticipated at Embassy Suites.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"Nice Hotel, centrally located"
Hotel located very close to our daughter and son-in-law which was nice for driving. The room was adequate, bed was comfortable. We did experience some noise, almost sounded like pipes banging, not sure what that was. The breakfast and coffee were awesome, so great to get a good meal before going sightseeing for the day. Our granddaughter enjoyed the pool too. Valet parking a pain although they did do a good job, we felt like we couldn't come and go as we pleased.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Crusty carpet."
Our room had some weird wet stains right outside the bathroom door. Carpet was white and crusty. We just threw a towel over it since we were only staying 1 night and didn't have our kids with us. Breakfast starts at 7, wish it started at 6:30 only because we had to leave at 7:15am so we didn't get to take advantage of the omelet station.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Good deal!"
Stay was great, clean room and nice staff. Vending machines would have been nice though, the store they have is very expensive! Evening reception and breakfast was very helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
We came to hotel 2am in the morning. They gave us room but key doesn't work. We waithing 20min finally security came and trying to open the door. That room already some one take. They changed another room but that room is bery bad condition for stay customers. They agree with us and give us another room again. We booked small suit but no room left. When we set everything that was 3:30 in the morning. What a nice hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
young
"Find free Parking instead of Valet"
If you want to avoid the mandatory valet parking fee there is plenty of free parking around if you don't mind walking a block or two. We refused to pay for parking and the parking fee was more than our airport parking.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Shavona
"best hotel around."
great!
4 night trip Sep 3, 2015
"Our view was to the BART train and noise was loud"
There was no AC in room. Engineering came out and claim to fix. But he recommended we open window. Our room was right in front of rail of BART system so window open was not an option for sleep but not possible anyway for it was hot and had annoying neighbors that the little girls were screaming and pounding on wall. I notified front desk but they did nothing or offer any better accommodations. For the expense and travel I did, I will not stay there again or absolutely not recommend at all to anyone and have posted per media to think twice if staying there. I am sorry but they did nothing to make me feel a guest other than charge.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
It was difficult to find this hotel and housecleaning lady knocked then opened my door !!!! I told her check out time was 12!!!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Good location for public transportion.. local town"
The valet attendants were efficient and attentive. Unfortunately, we did not receive the same kind of welcoming from the front desk employee that helped us. I have worked in the hotel industry before and I know how important it is to have a courteous and pleasant personnel to check in guests. Other than the hotel was great.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Lulit
"Great pick!"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. I often seek out an Embassy Suites when ever possible because I like the large two room suites and the breakfast and happy hour. This hotel was super modern, clean, and the staff were all extremely out going and friendly. The happy hour(s) was great and they have an actual bar area here that is also open before/after happy hour. The breakfast was great and the line cooks that were making pancakes. french toast, eggs, and omelets were nailing it. The BART station is directly across the street. Would absolutely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great BART access and location but needs more"
Nice location in suburbia with great access to the BART across the street. Very friendly staff but low points for broken elevator. I was there for 4 days and saw no evidence of repairmen nor a sign on that elevator and the hotel was crowded, so pretty inconvenient. Room furnishings a little worn as well.
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great hotel!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Love this Hotel"
Everything was wonderful about our stay except for the air conditioning. We like to keep the room really cold, like a meat locker and it was really hard to get the bedroom cold enough. It looked like there was only air coming out of one vent, the one by the window didn't work. Otherwise everything was great and we will stay there again.
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Stanton
"Will stay here again"
Hotel was really packed due to soccer tournament for children. Valet parking only and it was filled up when arrived so parking was next door at office building.Cooked to order breakfast was very good and well attended.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Needs allot of improvement"
Awful Bathroom. Dirty fllor tile smelled and Door frame was rotted . Room was extramly noisey Room 725 Right over Bart . Was insane noise. Been at this hotel before as well as many other Embassy's Its gone down hill.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
melissa
Just across from BART!! Great breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Dana
"Don't eat the fiid"
Food was horrible. Bright orange thousand island in my sandwich... Ever eat bright orange food? Drinks watered down and extremely expensive. Water pressure in shower excessive... They could have done so much better, pick another place next time.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
ruth
This is a great place to stay when visiting San Francisco area. The staff is superb and the breakfast is amazing. Didn't like paying for parking though. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
8 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Susie
"A very comfortable and friendly place to stay."
The service was fantastic. We love the layout of the hotel. The room was clean, mini fridge worked great. The only drawback was parking. If guests want to self park, it's confusing as to where the garage is for that.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Lori
"The "noisy" BART complaints are mostly exaggerated"
Very clean room, comfortable bed, nice &quiet (and those are the three things that are most important to me) It's a 2-room suite so there was a decent amount of space. Great for the price, and a very quick walk to the BART train. Convenient! I don't have any real complaints. I would definitely stay here again. All those reviews about the "noisy" BART train almost scared me away. Those people must be extremely light sleepers because even though you can hear it a bit, it's hardly loud...it's no louder than the occasional humming sound of a fridge or air conditioner. It didn't bother me at all and my room was directly across from it. The complaints about it now seem exaggerated to me. Oh and the breakfast was great!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Close enough to San Francisco"
When we arrived to check-in, there was an hour delay. Our room was not ready. Hotel Staff was very nice and accommodating. They gave us a card to hang out at the pool until our room was available. We understand that sometimes delays happen. The staff made sure that we were taken care of during that time frame. Breakfast was delicious. Hotel was well maintained. Hotel staff was very friendly and professional. The pool area and work out room was kept clean and conveniently located. A big plus was the guest laundry area. With two kids, I had two loads of laundry to complete by day 3. It was very convenient that I didn't have to go to a laundromat. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Mayra
"Great room, great breakfast."
The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly. There was only one set of towels in the room do I had to request more. The cooked-to-order breakfast made all the difference! I don't typically like hotels that valet park your car, but the staff was so quick, it was a good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Anneliese
"An okay experience"
nice hotel, good location. Our room wasn't in very good shape. Carpeting stained and worn, walls beat up. It was clean though. We didn't partake of breakfast because the line was very long and we didn't have time. There was coffee and fruit available in the lobby though, which was nice. We did visit the bar/lounge when we arrived, and though it had the necessities, the ambiance was pretty Spartan. Overall okay but not excellent.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, we are always striving to improve our service and quality. Thank you for the review.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Christine
"Nice place to stay."
Nice place to stay.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice place to stay."
Nice place to stay.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Tv never worked for a day and half the toilet didn't work one night and the sink in bar was clogged and over flowing. The least embassy could of done is waive our parking
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
My new SUV had little scratch by valet parking. No one informed me until I came home.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for Staying with us.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015