All hotels in Walnut Creek, California, United States of America
1345 Treat Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Location is ok
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Quite clean
"Good deal!"
Stay was great, clean room and nice staff. Vending machines would have been nice though, the store they have is very expensive! Evening reception and breakfast was very helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
We came to hotel 2am in the morning. They gave us room but key doesn't work. We waithing 20min finally security came and trying to open the door. That room already some one take. They changed another room but that room is bery bad condition for stay customers. They agree with us and give us another room again. We booked small suit but no room left. When we set everything that was 3:30 in the morning. What a nice hotel.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet then standard high level of quality we strive to provide to every guest. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed. We do hope to serve you again.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
young
"Find free Parking instead of Valet"
If you want to avoid the mandatory valet parking fee there is plenty of free parking around if you don't mind walking a block or two. We refused to pay for parking and the parking fee was more than our airport parking.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Shavona
"best hotel around."
great!
4 night trip Sep 3, 2015
"Our view was to the BART train and noise was loud"
There was no AC in room. Engineering came out and claim to fix. But he recommended we open window. Our room was right in front of rail of BART system so window open was not an option for sleep but not possible anyway for it was hot and had annoying neighbors that the little girls were screaming and pounding on wall. I notified front desk but they did nothing or offer any better accommodations. For the expense and travel I did, I will not stay there again or absolutely not recommend at all to anyone and have posted per media to think twice if staying there. I am sorry but they did nothing to make me feel a guest other than charge.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet the high standards we strive to provide all our guests here at Hilton. I can assure you your concerns will be addresses. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
It was difficult to find this hotel and housecleaning lady knocked then opened my door !!!! I told her check out time was 12!!!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Good location for public transportion.. local town"
The valet attendants were efficient and attentive. Unfortunately, we did not receive the same kind of welcoming from the front desk employee that helped us. I have worked in the hotel industry before and I know how important it is to have a courteous and pleasant personnel to check in guests. Other than the hotel was great.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Lulit
"Great pick!"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. I often seek out an Embassy Suites when ever possible because I like the large two room suites and the breakfast and happy hour. This hotel was super modern, clean, and the staff were all extremely out going and friendly. The happy hour(s) was great and they have an actual bar area here that is also open before/after happy hour. The breakfast was great and the line cooks that were making pancakes. french toast, eggs, and omelets were nailing it. The BART station is directly across the street. Would absolutely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great BART access and location but needs more"
Nice location in suburbia with great access to the BART across the street. Very friendly staff but low points for broken elevator. I was there for 4 days and saw no evidence of repairmen nor a sign on that elevator and the hotel was crowded, so pretty inconvenient. Room furnishings a little worn as well.
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great hotel!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Love this Hotel"
Everything was wonderful about our stay except for the air conditioning. We like to keep the room really cold, like a meat locker and it was really hard to get the bedroom cold enough. It looked like there was only air coming out of one vent, the one by the window didn't work. Otherwise everything was great and we will stay there again.
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Stanton
"Will stay here again"
Hotel was really packed due to soccer tournament for children. Valet parking only and it was filled up when arrived so parking was next door at office building.Cooked to order breakfast was very good and well attended.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Needs allot of improvement"
Awful Bathroom. Dirty fllor tile smelled and Door frame was rotted . Room was extramly noisey Room 725 Right over Bart . Was insane noise. Been at this hotel before as well as many other Embassy's Its gone down hill.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
melissa
Just across from BART!! Great breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Dana
"Don't eat the fiid"
Food was horrible. Bright orange thousand island in my sandwich... Ever eat bright orange food? Drinks watered down and extremely expensive. Water pressure in shower excessive... They could have done so much better, pick another place next time.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
ruth
This is a great place to stay when visiting San Francisco area. The staff is superb and the breakfast is amazing. Didn't like paying for parking though. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
8 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Susie
"A very comfortable and friendly place to stay."
The service was fantastic. We love the layout of the hotel. The room was clean, mini fridge worked great. The only drawback was parking. If guests want to self park, it's confusing as to where the garage is for that.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Lori
"The "noisy" BART complaints are mostly exaggerated"
Very clean room, comfortable bed, nice &quiet (and those are the three things that are most important to me) It's a 2-room suite so there was a decent amount of space. Great for the price, and a very quick walk to the BART train. Convenient! I don't have any real complaints. I would definitely stay here again. All those reviews about the "noisy" BART train almost scared me away. Those people must be extremely light sleepers because even though you can hear it a bit, it's hardly loud...it's no louder than the occasional humming sound of a fridge or air conditioner. It didn't bother me at all and my room was directly across from it. The complaints about it now seem exaggerated to me. Oh and the breakfast was great!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Close enough to San Francisco"
When we arrived to check-in, there was an hour delay. Our room was not ready. Hotel Staff was very nice and accommodating. They gave us a card to hang out at the pool until our room was available. We understand that sometimes delays happen. The staff made sure that we were taken care of during that time frame. Breakfast was delicious. Hotel was well maintained. Hotel staff was very friendly and professional. The pool area and work out room was kept clean and conveniently located. A big plus was the guest laundry area. With two kids, I had two loads of laundry to complete by day 3. It was very convenient that I didn't have to go to a laundromat. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Mayra
"Great room, great breakfast."
The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly. There was only one set of towels in the room do I had to request more. The cooked-to-order breakfast made all the difference! I don't typically like hotels that valet park your car, but the staff was so quick, it was a good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Anneliese
"An okay experience"
nice hotel, good location. Our room wasn't in very good shape. Carpeting stained and worn, walls beat up. It was clean though. We didn't partake of breakfast because the line was very long and we didn't have time. There was coffee and fruit available in the lobby though, which was nice. We did visit the bar/lounge when we arrived, and though it had the necessities, the ambiance was pretty Spartan. Overall okay but not excellent.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, we are always striving to improve our service and quality. Thank you for the review.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Christine
"Nice place to stay."
Nice place to stay.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice place to stay."
Nice place to stay.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Tv never worked for a day and half the toilet didn't work one night and the sink in bar was clogged and over flowing. The least embassy could of done is waive our parking
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
My new SUV had little scratch by valet parking. No one informed me until I came home.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for Staying with us.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good hotel"
Hotel meet my expectetion the only thing is that it is a little bit too far from San Francisco.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ramon
"Beautiful hotel, very clean, staff very friendly."
We enjoyed our stay very much. We went to a wedding at Heather Farms that was very close to the hotel. The only problem was, we had to use the pull out bed that was provided, but no sheets and bedding was there. We asked the hotel staff when we got back from the wedding reception and we got 3 sheets with no comforter. I think that should be provided in the room. My son froze as he slept on it anyways. Thank you Angela Guerra
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Angela
"Great location, up to date facility."
Hotel was great with the room as expected. No surprises. It was clean and fairly well kept . Location was perfect for BART access. Valet parking was full for me so self parking was $9 / 12 hours. Maybe for the full day but sign said 12 hours. We never left it more than 12 hours. Breakfast was superb as no lines ever formed. The self serve area had bacon and potatoes and eggs available. A couple minor mentions was the tile flooring in the breakfast area was sticky on both days we were there. And the grout looked black, black. Area should be cleaned and maintained better. Tissue box also emptied out and was surprised the maid did not replace it. Overall a good hotel that I will gladly come again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
JC
"great stay"
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Roger
Comfortable hotel in an easy to access location. Staff were helpful and responsive. Valet parking only at the hotel. Rooms were clean and even though we were on the side by the BART tracks it was not noisy. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Food court guys do not know how to show respect"
The Bart run later till 10 to 11PM? but it started run again next morning at 6AM. From then, you can not go back to sleep again. Morning Breakfast is kind of complicated. Well, they do have lot of ordinary choices, they have three food tables, I asked the entrance area services guy if there is any different between here at the entrance and inside dinning area food table. The Guy said if you are living in the hotel and then this is free for you. What he said is right, but he shown no respect for such a expensive hotel. Those valid parking guys are very good.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
The BART is what we call our "Sounds of the City" we are working on identifying some sound proof options to help mask this noise. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Sean
"Won't stay here again."
There for family trip. Very disappointed in parking, with mandatory valet. Poor entry spot to enter hotel parking drop off. Room was nice. Seating and space for breakfast/managers time was the worst of all Embassy's we've been to.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, with our busy location we are Valet only. We do hope to see you again.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Will definitely return"
Quick overnight getaway for my husband and me. Always enjoy Embassy Suites and their amenities. Particularly enjoy happy hour and cooked to order breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
randi
"Our local getaway"
Had a great 2 nites away.Morning cooked to order breakfast was great, as was the evening happy hour/snacks. Very comfortable suite, great service, nice toasty spa down by the pool. Wish there was other parking rather than 22.00 a nite !!
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Suzan
Way too many people at the pool area. We couldn't even swim. It was a joke!
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
I am sorry to hear you where unable to enjoy our pool, it is a very popular place on the weekends. We do hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Visit for Family Event"
We arrived and were able to check in early after a long drive from San Diego. Everyone we met was wonderful and helpful. The hotel was lovely and we loved the atrium with all the seating areas and plants. The breakfast was good. We would have liked bacon available in the steamers instead of waiting in line (which we didn't do) but even then it was a nice amenity. There was plenty of seating too. My friends were staying at the Hyatt and said there was limited seating at breakfast! All in all, a great visit and will certainly use again and recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Beth
It was great. Breakfast was so good and front desk clerk Felicia was so nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Erica
"excellent"
Always a pleasant experience at this location! This Embassy suites is very well maintained. Stayed at the South SF location, not so maintained!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Shrtpinai
"Waiting to move into new Apt"
Although I had planned to stay only one night, I ended up staying for two due to my apt not being ready on time. The hotel was nice. My room was spacious & super clean. Room service was speedy, and their free breakfast was awesome. Buffet style & cook to order food. The only issues I had with the hotel overall was being over charged for valet parking. They charged me for 3 days instead of 2. Even after I went to the front desk to clear it up, I still got charged on the day of check out. I was told it would be fixed, so I will check my statement to see. And the guys @ the valet parking were clueless. I called down for me car 10 min in advance, & they managed to misplace my keys and the ticket. So, I stood there & watched them chase their tails until they figured out where they left them. No apology or anything for being so unprofessional.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback and will absolutely address them.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"not able to visit my family at this hotel"
no place for visitors to park to visit with guests. Therefore I spent almost $200 per night and couldn't even visit my daughter and her family. There was no indication by anyone that we could do that. I didn't want to pay $20 a day to park my car for only a few hours.Difficult entry to hotel via car. Very nice to have it so close to bart.
7 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Michaele
"Nice hotel with extra ammenities."
Manager'a reception and upgraded breakfast make this hotel all inclusive.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Pleasing with some fixable shortcomings"
PROS: Convenient Bart station across the street. Easy 25 minute drive to San Fransisco. Walking distance to great bike/ jogging trail and restaurants. Friendly staff esp. at breakfast. Amazing breakfast (better than most Embassy Suites) Made to order omelets, pancakes, etc.Free shuttle service within 3 mile radius. Nice, clean gym attached to pool area. CONS:Rooms cleaned rather late, cleaning not that thorough. Although the pool area is nice the actual pool and spa were disgusting. Murky water all times of day. Could not see bottom of the pool! Often waited for pool towels for over 45 minutes. Stacks of dishes left outside of rooms for long periods of time (hours/overnight). Too many people allowed to stay in one room. Loud noises at all times of night. Lobby covered with empty beer bottles in the evenings
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Loved the hotel. The staff and ambiance was great. Centrally located to our family that lives in the area. The only negative was the noise of the Bart train nearby. Next time will request a room away from the train tracks.
5 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Ben
On a trip to Washington we stopped in Walnut Grove. We chose the hotel because of it's nearness to the BART station. We booked 2 rooms on Expedia and checked in a few hours later. The hotel provides free drinks and appetizers from 5:30 -7pm and a made to order breakfast in the morning. We had a great time and the food and drinks were great. We made a trip into San Francisco for dinner and came back about midnight. One of our rooms had no air conditioning so it made for a rough night. We spoke to the staff the next morning and since we booked with Expedia they couldn't do much but they did comp our parking. Oh well...it was still a good stay and I would do it again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Kristen
"Large rooms but loud and crowded hotel."
Great size space for traveling with a group. Seperate bedroom and living room ideal for families. Very long lines and out of many items at breakfast time. Pool was over run with children unsupervised and after 9pm. Not a relaxing place but good for sleeping if you're out all day. Three stars.
Response by Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Our two room suites do make for a relaxing stay. Thanks for staying with us
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great value next to Pleasant Hill BART."
Second time staying here. Will come back. Only short ride to San Francisco. 1.25 hour ride right to SFO airport. So convenient.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Room, bathroom, view & service was great...pool/pool area needs 2 be cleaned.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Mylon B.
"short trip"
Very short. Good Breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Christopher
"Spacious, immaculate suites; spotty wkend crowds."
Great getaway spot. Indoor pool and hot tub, fun happy hour and brunch (both complimentary). The room was very spacious and immaculately clean—king suite is the way to go. We love downtown Walnut Creek restaurants, shopping and entertainment, and it's only a BART stop away, so no driving necessary. All bonus. On the downside, this weekend crowd was rough and piggish. We felt bad for the hotel staff who did their best, despite kind of an unfortunate mix of people. I bet the weekdays are much calmer. Another star for the Nintendo hotspot!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015