All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
550 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Ten Days in Pittsburgh"
We chose this hotel because it is centrally located for our plans and is close to the airport. We enjoyed the breakfasts. The courtyard is attractive. The rungs on the dining table in the living area were covered with dust when we arrived and were not dusted the entire ten days of our stay. We felt that the housekeepers wanted us out of the room early in the morning so they could clean but we have medical issues that make that difficult. The number of handicapped parking spaces seemed small for the size of the hotel. Walking up the hill from the parking lot was somewhat difficult for us. It would have been nice to have some brochures about the local area in the lobby.
9 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Peter B
"The Best!"
Awesome as always, wish all hotels had there quality and professionalism!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Kiley
"Dissatisfied"
The bathroom was durty the breakfast lines was the longest I ever experienced I book double beds couldn't get it
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
cristina
"an amazing vacation in a beautiful hotel."
I love everything about my stay and will most definitely be staying with them again. It was beautiful and peaceful. My favorite thing was the rockers and porch swings.
4 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Shirley
"3duubs"
Amazing place. Kids loved it!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Nice hotel, need some room service training, B+"
Very nice hotel, only complaint is I had to as 3 times for towel to be sent up to the room, they never did come so I stayed up later than usual to wait for them, and had to go down again to the front desk in the morning to get the towels myself. Breakfast was very good along with the evening happy hour. Close to Pittsburgh.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good hotel near PIT"
Attractive and clean. Has an excellent complimentary breakfast. Handy to airport and area shopping.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Awesome hotel experience"
Everything was appealing visually, from the indoor fountain and pond with fish, with the romantic feel of the indoor gazebos where meals are served. The room was gorgeous, and the staff friendly and very helpful. I completely loved the omelets station and, by the way, you guys have the best mac n cheese for kids (I took a few bites). I would stay there again in the future if I'm in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Everything was good except there was one girl at the main desk that was very rude other than that the stay was great . The food was excellent!
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Poor show Embssey Suites!!"
Not up to usual Embassey suite standards
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Anthony
Our Family has stayed in many Embassy Suites throughout the country. I was very disappointed with the location (Which is near an Industrial Park),the beds and furniture was outdated. The lighting throughout the property was also dark. Was scheduled to stay 3 nights but change hotels after the first one.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Ronald
Wonderful and relaxing!m
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Comments"
This was my second time staying at your hotel. Although the first was almost disastrous, I wanted to try it again. Awsome stay with excellent service!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"disappointed"
Called front desk for extra pillows, was told there were none available. Called again asking for sheets for pull out sofa and got back to room to find they had left two fitted sheets. We did not have enough towels so we called again and it took so long for the towels. Sofa bed was awful as you could feel the springs in it.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"All that !!!!!"
A 5 star very nice that's the only hotel me and my husband stay @ , just wonderful. I would recommend the embassy hotel to family & friends even people I don't know. ( outstanding )
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Andrea
"Convenient to the airport"
We had a comfortable nights stay after returning from a long trip abroad. The custom made omelets for breakfast were a plus.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"May hotel stay"
Bathroom was a little dirty and unclean. Everything else was great. Breakfast was delicious.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Great room with no view...."
Very nice hotel. Our room was level with the banquet facilities roof so the HVAC units made quite a bit of noise during the night. Other than that the room was great.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"If I ever get to Pittsburg again I'd stay here!"
Great stay....Great staff....Pictures from Internet did the hotel justice....
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
jaqueline
"Very quite and clean room"
Very nice hotel by the Pittsburgh airport The courtyard is beautiful and peaceful.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Bruce
"Great Value just outside of Pittsburg"
Great hotel. Food was fair but not the greatest. The evening reception didn't have many choices for snacks. The room was very clean with lots of room. We liked how the bedroom had a separate door from the rest of the hotel room for extra privacy.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Good stay. Slow check in process. Clean room, good breakfast.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Hotel was fairly new and very clean, comfortable and rooms were large.
Other trip May 3, 2015
afirmed
"A nice get away"
The hotel was superb!!! Hot breakfast was good, my kids enjoyed every meal. The snacks daily was very entertaining and relaxing for whole family. Nice bonding moment. Everytime we go to Pittsburgh we stayed in this hotel. We love it!!!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jose miguel
"Awesome Hotel"
Very friendly staff. Excellent rooms very clean. From the time I walked into the door to the time I left I felt at home.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good place"
Great place, clean and good service. Looked like an older hotel that has been updated and remodeled.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Nick
"40.00"
Room was great overall. Only hing I DID NOT LIKE WAS THE 40.00 FEE TO PARK MY CAR SO i TOOK IT TO THE aIRPORT PARKED IT IN LONG TERM WHICH WAS A LOT CHEAPER CALLED THE hOTEL HAD THEM PICK ME UP AND GET ME TO THE hOTEL NEXT DAY HAD THEM TAKE ME TO MY CAR.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Location"
Very nice- we enjoyed the pool and feeding the fish. The staff was excellent! The location was perfect!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"great"
Awesome. Breakfast staff was very courteous.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Not happy"
I stayed at the hotel for business apparently during a kids hockey tournament weekend. Kids running and screaming up and down the halls until past midnight. The staff/security did nothing about it. They actually said that this happens every year, perhaps they should have mentioned something to the other people staying in the hotel before they checked in. By the 2nd day the staff was apparently so sick of other people complaining about the noise that when you said something to them about it they had a major attitude problem. Although the room was very nice and the food was good I wouldn't stay at an embassy again. To pay that much for a room and not be able to sleep because the staff couldn't handle these kids and parents was unacceptable.
5 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"nice place to stay"
check in was fast, room was clean and comfortable, free breakfast each morning was very good, all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Dance Competition"
This is the 2nd year we have stayed here when in town for a competition. Will definitely stay again next year.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Dance Mom
"Loved it"
I and my date enjoyed the room and everything about the hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Anna
Everyone was really nice and polite. Noise complaint was handled immediately and room was clean! No complaints, will stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice hotel. Will stay again"
Beautiful courtyard, enjoyed the managers cocktail hour. Kids had fun in the pool and dinner at the restaurants was great! Sofa bed could be better and extra blanket was very worn. Everything else was wonderful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
dance mom
"Very Beautiful, not a good weekend to go."
I took my boyfriend here for a romantic weekend as a birthday gift, and I will more than likely not be returning. The rooms are extremely small for what you are payingk they try to justify it by putting a door between the bed and the rest of it but all the rooms appear to be the same size, no matter how much extra you pay. When we went, there were probably three conventions of some sort going on, and one of them was something for 8-10 year olds on what must have been a school trip. We tried to go swimming/use the whirlpool and for every 10 kids there was one adult and the kids were screaming and running around jumping into the whirlpool. They were screaming in the hallways until about midnight. It took us an hour to get room service to answer the phone for two slices of pie, and when they finally picked up they no longer had what was on their menu, but never updated the room menus. The beds were so hard we put our pillows underneath our backs to try to sleep. The complimentary breakfast was awful. I wanted to order breakfast to be delivered in the morning the day before but we not only could not find the door hanging for our room, but we could not get a hold of the front desk to ask. House cleaning came in at eight in the morning, which was terrifying. This was probably because they were so busy but I would not recommended going on a weekend like that or if you don't like a firm mattress
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Emily
"Would definitely stay here again."
It was what you would expect from this class hotel. A very nice place.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Beware on line booking."
I booked online the ad said two double beds, but hotel only had handicap room available, but stayed because my grandchildren wanted to swim. I was given option of refund. Be very careful.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Lorie
"Worst Stay at an Embassy"
I generally stay in this particular Embassy one or two times a year when visiting family in the Pittsburgh area and this was the worst stay I have had at this Embassy or any other Embassy for that matter. I am going to send an email directly to Embassy with the exact details.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"One good stay"
It's a wonderful night to stay, the room is spacious and hot breakfast is amazing. Evening reception is warm hearted.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
I was very happy with everything. the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was awesome, probably the the best hotel breakfast I ever had.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Awesome IN-cation!"
My family and I wanted a short incation. So we were staying just 3 miles from home. My wife, my 9 year old daughter and myself stayed here. First check-in was a breeze, fast, friendly and helpful staff. They noticed my 9 year old daughter and told us about fish feeding at 6pm. She was excited from that moment on! The room was awesome, clean and spacious. Everything I would expect from embassy suites! One small detail we needed it feather free. So we called up the front desk and the staff came running. The guy who came was also friendly, clean and polite. He apologized for the putting us out and was just all kinds of nice. The pool was nice, heated and clean. My daughter enjoyed several trips to the pool. They have a happy hour which is nice and also free. Snacks, soda, water, juice, milk and of course beer and wine. Breakfast was real good and also free. Most free breakfasts are lame but this one had French toast, an omelet bar, bacon, hash browns, sausage, toast, bagels, cereal and all the fixings you could want. The staff smiled and were friendly, helpful and polite every single one of them. This hotel was a dream from check in to check out. My only complaint? Vacation ended to soon and I had to return to reality. We will certainly be back. If you are staying in the area I highly recommend the Embassy Suites here in Moon Township. From the first class staff to the exceptional service, you won’t be disappointed! Joe of Moon Township
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Joeph
We had a wonderful time the room was very comfortable, breakfast in the morning was great. The only problem we had the heating system was a little noisey on startup, but we were still able to sleep through it. This is my new favorite place whenever I'm in that area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Earl
it was a godd experience yet their wifi service needs improvemnet
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
it was a godd experience yet their wifi service needs improvemnet
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great getaway close to pittsburgh and Robinson"
The hotel is amazing. Beautiful, clean, comfortable. Great services including the managers reception and free breakfast. The only thing I didn't like was the pool area. The pool was cold and they did not keep up with the towels. There was also no free wifi unless you are an HH+ member.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great hotel. Great location"
My husband and I were in town for an event at the Consol center. This was a perfect location, away from the craziness of the city but close enough to do all of the touristy things. Could not have asked for anything more from the facility. Breakfast was perfect. I will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
AJ
"A great hotel for a great price!"
We booked this hotel for 4 adults on the Saturday night of the Garth Brooks concert - for $110!! The hotel is beautiful, with two big porches with rocking chairs outside, and a waterfall and fish pond in the main area. The rooms were very nicely furnished. There is a reception with snacks and drinks every evening, as well as a continental breakfast in the mornings. We ordered towels at 2:00 am when we returned from the concert, and had them within 5 minutes of our request. Everyone we encountered (staff wise) was very nice and friendly. We all said we would definitely stay there again if the opportunity presented itself!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great Place To Stay"
After a long weekend at the Airport Embassy Suites in Pittsburgh, I will look to book there every time I travel to Pittsburgh. Great room, neat and well appointed. Great breakfast service, with made to order omelettes, all you can eat hash browns, sausage, fruit, bagels........you name it. A great way to spend a weekend.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Awesome"
It was awesome all the way around !
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015