All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here550 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"40.00"
Room was great overall. Only hing I DID NOT LIKE WAS THE 40.00 FEE TO PARK MY CAR SO i TOOK IT TO THE aIRPORT PARKED IT IN LONG TERM WHICH WAS A LOT CHEAPER CALLED THE hOTEL HAD THEM PICK ME UP AND GET ME TO THE hOTEL NEXT DAY HAD THEM TAKE ME TO MY CAR.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Location"
Very nice- we enjoyed the pool and feeding the fish. The staff was excellent! The location was perfect!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"great"
Awesome. Breakfast staff was very courteous.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Not happy"
I stayed at the hotel for business apparently during a kids hockey tournament weekend. Kids running and screaming up and down the halls until past midnight. The staff/security did nothing about it. They actually said that this happens every year, perhaps they should have mentioned something to the other people staying in the hotel before they checked in. By the 2nd day the staff was apparently so sick of other people complaining about the noise that when you said something to them about it they had a major attitude problem. Although the room was very nice and the food was good I wouldn't stay at an embassy again. To pay that much for a room and not be able to sleep because the staff couldn't handle these kids and parents was unacceptable.
5 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Loved it"
I and my date enjoyed the room and everything about the hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Anna
Everyone was really nice and polite. Noise complaint was handled immediately and room was clean! No complaints, will stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Very Beautiful, not a good weekend to go."
I took my boyfriend here for a romantic weekend as a birthday gift, and I will more than likely not be returning. The rooms are extremely small for what you are payingk they try to justify it by putting a door between the bed and the rest of it but all the rooms appear to be the same size, no matter how much extra you pay. When we went, there were probably three conventions of some sort going on, and one of them was something for 8-10 year olds on what must have been a school trip. We tried to go swimming/use the whirlpool and for every 10 kids there was one adult and the kids were screaming and running around jumping into the whirlpool. They were screaming in the hallways until about midnight. It took us an hour to get room service to answer the phone for two slices of pie, and when they finally picked up they no longer had what was on their menu, but never updated the room menus. The beds were so hard we put our pillows underneath our backs to try to sleep. The complimentary breakfast was awful. I wanted to order breakfast to be delivered in the morning the day before but we not only could not find the door hanging for our room, but we could not get a hold of the front desk to ask. House cleaning came in at eight in the morning, which was terrifying. This was probably because they were so busy but I would not recommended going on a weekend like that or if you don't like a firm mattress
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Emily
"Would definitely stay here again."
It was what you would expect from this class hotel. A very nice place.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Beware on line booking."
I booked online the ad said two double beds, but hotel only had handicap room available, but stayed because my grandchildren wanted to swim. I was given option of refund. Be very careful.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Lorie
"Worst Stay at an Embassy"
I generally stay in this particular Embassy one or two times a year when visiting family in the Pittsburgh area and this was the worst stay I have had at this Embassy or any other Embassy for that matter. I am going to send an email directly to Embassy with the exact details.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Awesome IN-cation!"
My family and I wanted a short incation. So we were staying just 3 miles from home. My wife, my 9 year old daughter and myself stayed here. First check-in was a breeze, fast, friendly and helpful staff. They noticed my 9 year old daughter and told us about fish feeding at 6pm. She was excited from that moment on! The room was awesome, clean and spacious. Everything I would expect from embassy suites! One small detail we needed it feather free. So we called up the front desk and the staff came running. The guy who came was also friendly, clean and polite. He apologized for the putting us out and was just all kinds of nice. The pool was nice, heated and clean. My daughter enjoyed several trips to the pool. They have a happy hour which is nice and also free. Snacks, soda, water, juice, milk and of course beer and wine. Breakfast was real good and also free. Most free breakfasts are lame but this one had French toast, an omelet bar, bacon, hash browns, sausage, toast, bagels, cereal and all the fixings you could want. The staff smiled and were friendly, helpful and polite every single one of them. This hotel was a dream from check in to check out. My only complaint? Vacation ended to soon and I had to return to reality. We will certainly be back. If you are staying in the area I highly recommend the Embassy Suites here in Moon Township. From the first class staff to the exceptional service, you won’t be disappointed! Joe of Moon Township
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Joeph
We had a wonderful time the room was very comfortable, breakfast in the morning was great. The only problem we had the heating system was a little noisey on startup, but we were still able to sleep through it. This is my new favorite place whenever I'm in that area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Earl
"Great getaway close to pittsburgh and Robinson"
The hotel is amazing. Beautiful, clean, comfortable. Great services including the managers reception and free breakfast. The only thing I didn't like was the pool area. The pool was cold and they did not keep up with the towels. There was also no free wifi unless you are an HH+ member.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Awesome"
It was awesome all the way around !
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Embassy Suites Airport"
Suite was extremely cold especially the bedroom. Had to crank heat up to 75 and leave bedroom door open to get heat in bedroom. Sitting area got warm but bedroom never di.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Do not use the Shuttle!"
We had a nice stay, but the shuttle return trip was AWFUL so it left a bad taste in our mouths! Will NOT stay there again. We waited a good 40 minutes for the shuttle. The operator lied to use informing us the wrong time that the driver left for us...they do not care that you are cold and want to go home!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Katherine C
"Great hotel experience"
Front desk staff friendly & very helpful. Hotel room amazingly comfortable, clean and spacious for price. I was nervous because it was inexpensive but I was tired so I decided to book. I was very pleased with my choice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel in PIT airport area.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Stefanie
Beautiful setup as soon as you walk in the door. Waterfalls, live fish, bridges. ..almost like a tropical theme. You'd never guess you were in Pittsburgh! The rooms were very nice, spacious, and clean. Would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Mrs. McPherson
"amazing hotel"
Got in late because of Steelers game but probably one of the nicest hotels I've been at for a game
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
tyler
"Pleasurable overnight stay in Pittsburgh."
Hotel staff were very nice & helpful with reservations & suggestions for dinner. Room was clean, comfortable & well appointed. Although I did not make it down to breakfast, it smelled fabulous.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Kelli
"Great Place!"
Was there for a Steeler game. The people were very friendly, the hotel was very clean and the service was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Ronald
"The rate matched the experience"
The staff was very responsive. Everyone was very friendly, polite and professional. The hotel was dated but clean. Breakfast was good. The rate matched the experience so I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Hotel near Heinz field"
Great hotel . Very nice breakfast, but evening reception did not meet expectations.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Beautiful place to stay"
Stayed overnight for Steelers game! Clean room and comfortable bed! Love Embassy Suites because of the big rooms you get!
kari
"Close to stores mall stadium"
I enjoyed my stay.. The staff was very pleasant and courtesy... Offered late check out at no additional charge
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Great hotel with very nice perks. Great breakfast and managers receiption
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"nice hotel in secluded area"
always love embassy suites. The lobby areas are always what I look forward to seeing. Need to clean shower wall a little better but overall it was excellent
steelers footba
"Nice Stay"
Great stay after a small glitch at the beginning. Only complaint is front desk would only issue one door key which is pretty ridiculous.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Kenneth
i always love staying at the Embassy suites . The atmosphere is great for couples. It's great for everyone. The rooms are clean and staff is always friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Beautiful Atrium"
I had a wonderful time at this hotel. It's worth the price the cooked to order breakfast and the evening reception.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice stopover"
Nice hotel. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"stay again"
Liked the free shuttle to the airport!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
cheri
"Close to Pittsburgh International Airport"
Great cocktail hour and snacks from 5:30 - 7:30 and included. Great breakfast also included in cost of room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Beverly
"Love Embassy in Pittsburgh!"
We've stayed here multiple times (it's our go-to spot for a weekend getaway). We've never been disappointed. Fabulous hot breakfast that is restaurant quality and way better than the other hotel's "hot breakfasts." Clean rooms and friendly staff. Can't beat it!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
hilary
"Stayed for the Steelers"
We were used to Embassy Suites in Nashville, so we had High expectations. It was a good value and was pretty. I got overwhelmed at the line for breakfast and the seating arrangement for breakfast was small. Therefore, we didn't partake of it and spent the $ at IHOP. The room service was excellent. If you're going for an event in the city, get the number from the front desk. Fabian, the cabbie was fantastic and efficient.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
JoAnn
"Close to airport"
Very pleasant suite close to airport with shuttle. When I checked in there was some confusion with a new staff member regarding free parking and shuttle. Later, with another staff, this was clarified.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Dr. Bob
"Our Favorite Hotel in Pittsburgh, But..."
We always stay at the Embassy Suites when we come to Pittsburgh and have always enjoyed the facility. The hotel is pretty, the rooms are quiet and the free breakfast, workout facility and indoor pool are great. The room was clean, as usual and the price was right. The beds are extremely comfortable, but the pull-out bed in the living room had seen better days! I realize that no pull-out bed is going to be great, but this one was lopsided and the mattress was so flattened that you could feel every spring. The bathroom was nice and clean (I'm big on clean!) but the fan wasn't working, so the entire suite got very warm any time one of us took a shower. The spare blanket in the closet looked like it was 20 years old, ratty and itchy. I took one look and put it right back. The breakfast was very tasty and probably saved us over $100 during our stay. I never remember the breakfast area being so congested. I only saw a handful of workers expected to bus, clean, serve and cook. I felt bad for them! Beef up the staff in that area or at least send a manager or two over to help during the big rush. I love this hotel, but just be careful not to let it slide.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Kellie
Hotel was nice and clean, breakfast was not good and bed sunk in the middle, time to replace it
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
t.w.
"Family friendly"
Nice hotel with all the amenities and close to highway access.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great Getaway"
Our stay was great! The breakfast was great and hotel staff were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"You won't be disappointed!"
Great location, excellent staff, clean hotel, roomy suites
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
La Toya
"great stay for great price"
Great hotel, clean rooms,very comfortable beds! Beautiful courtyard. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great, new Hotel!"
The hot breakfast was so-so, but everything else was great! Really nice people working at the hotel too!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Paige
"Great place overal"
Great service, great location close enough to the airport without the loud plane noise, and close to the local shopping area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Charged me the wrong room"
Hotel is really nice. Room nice and clean. I paid for my room online but when I checked it they asked for my credit card for a deposit. Ended up being charged over $100 for someone else's room with the same name as me. Hotel quickly fixed the problem but would have been nice for Jenna (The girl working the front desk) to know I had already paid online and double checked my information.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Jacob
"OK location. OK breakfast. rooms in dis-repair, di"
dirty blankets bathroom falling apart pull-out bed no pillows with a partially filled water bottle stuck in the mattress crease. nothing good. Never again
"Embassy Suite, Pit Airport"
Got in very late. Check in was very convenient. My room was ready and comfortable. Got up, good work out room (but may need more treadmills). Good breakfast selection
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Overdue for refurbishment"
The room was overdue for remodeling ... frayed upholstery, stained wallpaper, dinged wood, broken drawers. Even the hairdryer was broken. Great location. Wonderful hospitality. The room size and layout get high marks. Housekeeping could use some remedial lessons, though. Upon arrival, the bed looked like someone had been laying on it. The glassware was dirty. The friendly breakfast chefs and food assortment would get me to return, though.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Janet
"Overpriced-- not impressed"
The room was not worth the price we paid for it, and other guests in the rooms on each side of us were having a party and being extremly loud. The breakfast was good. I would not stay here again. Too expensie and I was not impressed. Room was not very clean. Found hair on toilet and cob web on shower head.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice place, good value"
nicely insulated room; fountain is very nice feature and absorbed the sound of the children's group that was there. I paid for a king but got a suite!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014