All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here550 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Nice stopover"
Nice hotel. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"stay again"
Liked the free shuttle to the airport!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
cheri
"Close to Pittsburgh International Airport"
Great cocktail hour and snacks from 5:30 - 7:30 and included. Great breakfast also included in cost of room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Beverly
"Love Embassy in Pittsburgh!"
We've stayed here multiple times (it's our go-to spot for a weekend getaway). We've never been disappointed. Fabulous hot breakfast that is restaurant quality and way better than the other hotel's "hot breakfasts." Clean rooms and friendly staff. Can't beat it!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
hilary
"Stayed for the Steelers"
We were used to Embassy Suites in Nashville, so we had High expectations. It was a good value and was pretty. I got overwhelmed at the line for breakfast and the seating arrangement for breakfast was small. Therefore, we didn't partake of it and spent the $ at IHOP. The room service was excellent. If you're going for an event in the city, get the number from the front desk. Fabian, the cabbie was fantastic and efficient.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
JoAnn
"Close to airport"
Very pleasant suite close to airport with shuttle. When I checked in there was some confusion with a new staff member regarding free parking and shuttle. Later, with another staff, this was clarified.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Dr. Bob
"Our Favorite Hotel in Pittsburgh, But..."
We always stay at the Embassy Suites when we come to Pittsburgh and have always enjoyed the facility. The hotel is pretty, the rooms are quiet and the free breakfast, workout facility and indoor pool are great. The room was clean, as usual and the price was right. The beds are extremely comfortable, but the pull-out bed in the living room had seen better days! I realize that no pull-out bed is going to be great, but this one was lopsided and the mattress was so flattened that you could feel every spring. The bathroom was nice and clean (I'm big on clean!) but the fan wasn't working, so the entire suite got very warm any time one of us took a shower. The spare blanket in the closet looked like it was 20 years old, ratty and itchy. I took one look and put it right back. The breakfast was very tasty and probably saved us over $100 during our stay. I never remember the breakfast area being so congested. I only saw a handful of workers expected to bus, clean, serve and cook. I felt bad for them! Beef up the staff in that area or at least send a manager or two over to help during the big rush. I love this hotel, but just be careful not to let it slide.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Kellie
Hotel was nice and clean, breakfast was not good and bed sunk in the middle, time to replace it
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
t.w.
"Family friendly"
Nice hotel with all the amenities and close to highway access.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great Getaway"
Our stay was great! The breakfast was great and hotel staff were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"You won't be disappointed!"
Great location, excellent staff, clean hotel, roomy suites
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
La Toya
"great stay for great price"
Great hotel, clean rooms,very comfortable beds! Beautiful courtyard. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great, new Hotel!"
The hot breakfast was so-so, but everything else was great! Really nice people working at the hotel too!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Paige
"Great place overal"
Great service, great location close enough to the airport without the loud plane noise, and close to the local shopping area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Charged me the wrong room"
Hotel is really nice. Room nice and clean. I paid for my room online but when I checked it they asked for my credit card for a deposit. Ended up being charged over $100 for someone else's room with the same name as me. Hotel quickly fixed the problem but would have been nice for Jenna (The girl working the front desk) to know I had already paid online and double checked my information.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Jacob
"OK location. OK breakfast. rooms in dis-repair, di"
dirty blankets bathroom falling apart pull-out bed no pillows with a partially filled water bottle stuck in the mattress crease. nothing good. Never again
"Embassy Suite, Pit Airport"
Got in very late. Check in was very convenient. My room was ready and comfortable. Got up, good work out room (but may need more treadmills). Good breakfast selection
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Overdue for refurbishment"
The room was overdue for remodeling ... frayed upholstery, stained wallpaper, dinged wood, broken drawers. Even the hairdryer was broken. Great location. Wonderful hospitality. The room size and layout get high marks. Housekeeping could use some remedial lessons, though. Upon arrival, the bed looked like someone had been laying on it. The glassware was dirty. The friendly breakfast chefs and food assortment would get me to return, though.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Janet
"Overpriced-- not impressed"
The room was not worth the price we paid for it, and other guests in the rooms on each side of us were having a party and being extremly loud. The breakfast was good. I would not stay here again. Too expensie and I was not impressed. Room was not very clean. Found hair on toilet and cob web on shower head.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice place, good value"
nicely insulated room; fountain is very nice feature and absorbed the sound of the children's group that was there. I paid for a king but got a suite!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Monica
"Everybody wants in!"
This place is awesome! Too bad that there was some kids hockey convention nearby as many guest had kids with them and a Bath fitters convention, making it a little wild. Overall satisfied. Service was a little slow but okay due to overcrowding and free wifi only downstairs was a bit disappointing. Would stay here again based on the comfert of the room and breakfast alone.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Alfred
"A Wonderfull Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel atmosphere, staff service, the cleanliness and the room were excellent!The breakfast and evening reception were awesome! We highly recommend this hotel and we will defently be returning!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
RICHARD
"A solid Eight-hours"
I rarely sleep more than five hours a day. However, at Embassy Suites, I slept a solid EIGHT hours. I attribute that to the cleanliness and comfortability of the room and the kindness of the staff! The Eight hours says it all!
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Janet
"birthday trip"
My fiance and I decided to get away for the weekend because our birthdays are 1 week apart... we picked this location because it was away from the hustle and bustle of the city.... everything was great. ... The staff, the rooms, we especially enjoyed our kick start breakfast each morning... it was better than ihop and it was complimentary. .. I asked if he would stay there again and he said he was sold at breakfast. ... we will be back... Robinson is only one exit away with shopping restaurants and movies... only downfall was when we almost ran out of gas and couldn't find a gas station we had to go almost back in the city to find one since it was getting late the one we saw on the way was closed
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jasmine
"Always very nice"
Always very nice. Clean. Cool lobby area. Great breakfast in the morning.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Keith
"Nice atmosphere, room slightly dirty"
I stayed one night while my roof at home was getting replaced. The hotel is nice, especially the water scene in the lobby. My room seemed clean on the surface then I noticed that the shower area had not been scrubbed because there were left over soap/water spots all over. The same went for the Bathroom faucet which was not wiped clean either. The wall of the Bathroom had very noticeable deep scratches, and one of the drawers was chipped off in the corner. It just did not look good and gave the feeling of dirtiness.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
sunny
"Amazing"
Our favorite place to stay in Pittsburgh for our family. This was our 3rd stay at this locations. we will be back soon.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Close Location"
Just a quick one night stay. Have stayed in this hotel previously and found it very nice. Location of the hotel is close to where my event was held. Check-in went quickly. Room was very nice and clean and bed is very comfortable. Breakfast buffet next morning was great. The staff that I did have contact with was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Pat
"Great hotel just 5 minutes away from EVERYTHING"
We booked our reservation through Expedia. My sisters family and I were staying overnight to spend time with my son that is going to college in Oakdale right outside of Pittsburgh. It was a great stay! Everyone was extremely pleasant. The rooms were clean, they brought us additional bankers and shampoo right away. The breakfast is wonderful. The Omelette lady was very organized and efficient. We only encountered 1 crabby breakfast staff but the others more than made up for it. I would absolutely stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Very good, we really like embassy hotels. They let us check in early and it was very nice.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great deal"
We were very impressed with the hotel, staff, and amenities. The breakfast was great with many choices and friendly wait staff. A great deal for the money!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
shari
"Great Hotel!"
Its a great hotel, very clean and certainly looks better than its 3.5 star rating. The waterfalls are very relaxing along with the indoor plants. Great free breakfast in the am--freshly made omelets!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Hamid
Nice hotel, lots of services clean room, staff was friendly. Just what we needed after a long day of travel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Ooohh the pooch!"
We were a little taken back at the $75 fee for having our small dog along for the trip, it was only $10 the last time we stayed there. All in all, a very nice place to stay with a fabulous breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Gay A
"A great hotel when visiting Pittsburgh, PA."
A great comfy bed. I liked the second door for the bedroom, it blocked out any hallway noise. Enjoyed the well heated indoor pool and the generous selection of the breakfast buffet. Very clean. Definitely will stay here again!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Sandy
"great hotel and a great price from hotels.com"
It was a great stay, with a really bad view. We had a nice room with an ac unit taking up the entire view out the window.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
kurt
"Gorgeous hotel with great staff"
Very beautiful hotel, excellent accommodations, with great staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
sls
"Road Trip Relief!"
I found this hotel off of expedia, driving home from a road trip from Michigan to new York, thought I would get a decent place to swim and lay my head. What I found was a haven of rest, relaxation, comfort. The hotel is wonderful, the asthetics are pleasing. I am coming back at the end of the month for another trip to Philedelphia.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Yolanda
"Attend bridge tournament at airport hotel."
Other than the stain on the sofa (ratings of 3 given to maintenance and cleanliness) everything was okay. Love being able to have the dog and your managers buffet every day as well as the full breakfast everyday are reasons we chose the Embassy Suites. This was a repeat visit from last year and will probably stay here next year as well -- the tournament is an annual event and I don't think it is going to move.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Amazing"
My whole family loved our stay. It is all my son talks about. We decided to make it a yearly family trip to this location.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Breakfast is awesome"
Beautiful hotel.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"pet friendly cost"
great place but the cost for pet friendly is too high because I check other hotels which are shown low cost
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
paul
Great place to stay- ordered pizza from Pizza Bella...happy hour wasn't the best.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
BW
"Everything great except WiFi. Cost 9.95"
Beautiful Hotel up on a hill, everything was great except the WiFi cost 9.95... I did get a great deal on the room last minute, so not that big of a deal but it would have been much better if WiFi was included.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"A Place To lay My Head"
We needed a place to stay overnight. We wanted to get a good night sleep before we started our long ride home. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We took advance of the free breakfast before we left.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Niece
"Send off to college"
Hotel was nice, typical for Embassy Suites. The only thing we didn't really like was that our room faced the loud waterfall located on the interior of the hotel. Inside the front room of our suite, we could continuously hear the hum drum of the waterfall. It sounded like a loud hum the entire time INSIDE of our suite. I was not a serene, peaceful sound whatsoever.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great place for family of 4"
Always enjoy staying at Embassy Suites. Room layout is perfect for family of 4 and breakfast buffet is always delicious. Only problems with my stay this time is they never brought up my hypo-allergic pillows as requested twice and tried three times for extra shampoo & conditioner. Also strange that the pool and hot tub were closed for extended length of time for maintenance. That was a big disappointment.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Leslee
"disappointed"
We received a great price for the room but was disappointed with the quality. The pool was drained, the hair dryer was missing, the remote for TV did not work and we could not call the front desk because the phone was broke. When I went to the front desk to let them know they acted as though I was annoying them.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Great hotel, great service, great experience overall! Would highly recommend to others!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
hotel was clean staff was friendly overall good experience
Other trip Aug 10, 2014