All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
550 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Embassy Suites Airport"
Suite was extremely cold especially the bedroom. Had to crank heat up to 75 and leave bedroom door open to get heat in bedroom. Sitting area got warm but bedroom never di.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Do not use the Shuttle!"
We had a nice stay, but the shuttle return trip was AWFUL so it left a bad taste in our mouths! Will NOT stay there again. We waited a good 40 minutes for the shuttle. The operator lied to use informing us the wrong time that the driver left for us...they do not care that you are cold and want to go home!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Katherine C
"Great hotel experience"
Front desk staff friendly & very helpful. Hotel room amazingly comfortable, clean and spacious for price. I was nervous because it was inexpensive but I was tired so I decided to book. I was very pleased with my choice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel in PIT airport area.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Stefanie
Beautiful setup as soon as you walk in the door. Waterfalls, live fish, bridges. ..almost like a tropical theme. You'd never guess you were in Pittsburgh! The rooms were very nice, spacious, and clean. Would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Mrs. McPherson
"amazing hotel"
Got in late because of Steelers game but probably one of the nicest hotels I've been at for a game
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
tyler
"Pleasurable overnight stay in Pittsburgh."
Hotel staff were very nice & helpful with reservations & suggestions for dinner. Room was clean, comfortable & well appointed. Although I did not make it down to breakfast, it smelled fabulous.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Kelli
"Great Place!"
Was there for a Steeler game. The people were very friendly, the hotel was very clean and the service was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Ronald
"The rate matched the experience"
The staff was very responsive. Everyone was very friendly, polite and professional. The hotel was dated but clean. Breakfast was good. The rate matched the experience so I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Hotel near Heinz field"
Great hotel . Very nice breakfast, but evening reception did not meet expectations.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Beautiful place to stay"
Stayed overnight for Steelers game! Clean room and comfortable bed! Love Embassy Suites because of the big rooms you get!
kari
"Close to stores mall stadium"
I enjoyed my stay.. The staff was very pleasant and courtesy... Offered late check out at no additional charge
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Great hotel with very nice perks. Great breakfast and managers receiption
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"nice hotel in secluded area"
always love embassy suites. The lobby areas are always what I look forward to seeing. Need to clean shower wall a little better but overall it was excellent
steelers footba
"Nice Stay"
Great stay after a small glitch at the beginning. Only complaint is front desk would only issue one door key which is pretty ridiculous.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Kenneth
i always love staying at the Embassy suites . The atmosphere is great for couples. It's great for everyone. The rooms are clean and staff is always friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Pam
"Beautiful Atrium"
I had a wonderful time at this hotel. It's worth the price the cooked to order breakfast and the evening reception.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Pam
"Nice stopover"
Nice hotel. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"stay again"
Liked the free shuttle to the airport!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
cheri
"Close to Pittsburgh International Airport"
Great cocktail hour and snacks from 5:30 - 7:30 and included. Great breakfast also included in cost of room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Beverly
"Love Embassy in Pittsburgh!"
We've stayed here multiple times (it's our go-to spot for a weekend getaway). We've never been disappointed. Fabulous hot breakfast that is restaurant quality and way better than the other hotel's "hot breakfasts." Clean rooms and friendly staff. Can't beat it!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
hilary
"Stayed for the Steelers"
We were used to Embassy Suites in Nashville, so we had High expectations. It was a good value and was pretty. I got overwhelmed at the line for breakfast and the seating arrangement for breakfast was small. Therefore, we didn't partake of it and spent the $ at IHOP. The room service was excellent. If you're going for an event in the city, get the number from the front desk. Fabian, the cabbie was fantastic and efficient.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
JoAnn
"Close to airport"
Very pleasant suite close to airport with shuttle. When I checked in there was some confusion with a new staff member regarding free parking and shuttle. Later, with another staff, this was clarified.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Dr. Bob
"Our Favorite Hotel in Pittsburgh, But..."
We always stay at the Embassy Suites when we come to Pittsburgh and have always enjoyed the facility. The hotel is pretty, the rooms are quiet and the free breakfast, workout facility and indoor pool are great. The room was clean, as usual and the price was right. The beds are extremely comfortable, but the pull-out bed in the living room had seen better days! I realize that no pull-out bed is going to be great, but this one was lopsided and the mattress was so flattened that you could feel every spring. The bathroom was nice and clean (I'm big on clean!) but the fan wasn't working, so the entire suite got very warm any time one of us took a shower. The spare blanket in the closet looked like it was 20 years old, ratty and itchy. I took one look and put it right back. The breakfast was very tasty and probably saved us over $100 during our stay. I never remember the breakfast area being so congested. I only saw a handful of workers expected to bus, clean, serve and cook. I felt bad for them! Beef up the staff in that area or at least send a manager or two over to help during the big rush. I love this hotel, but just be careful not to let it slide.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Kellie
Hotel was nice and clean, breakfast was not good and bed sunk in the middle, time to replace it
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
t.w.
"Family friendly"
Nice hotel with all the amenities and close to highway access.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great Getaway"
Our stay was great! The breakfast was great and hotel staff were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"You won't be disappointed!"
Great location, excellent staff, clean hotel, roomy suites
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
La Toya
"great stay for great price"
Great hotel, clean rooms,very comfortable beds! Beautiful courtyard. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great, new Hotel!"
The hot breakfast was so-so, but everything else was great! Really nice people working at the hotel too!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Paige
"Great place overal"
Great service, great location close enough to the airport without the loud plane noise, and close to the local shopping area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Charged me the wrong room"
Hotel is really nice. Room nice and clean. I paid for my room online but when I checked it they asked for my credit card for a deposit. Ended up being charged over $100 for someone else's room with the same name as me. Hotel quickly fixed the problem but would have been nice for Jenna (The girl working the front desk) to know I had already paid online and double checked my information.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Jacob
"OK location. OK breakfast. rooms in dis-repair, di"
dirty blankets bathroom falling apart pull-out bed no pillows with a partially filled water bottle stuck in the mattress crease. nothing good. Never again
"Embassy Suite, Pit Airport"
Got in very late. Check in was very convenient. My room was ready and comfortable. Got up, good work out room (but may need more treadmills). Good breakfast selection
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Overdue for refurbishment"
The room was overdue for remodeling ... frayed upholstery, stained wallpaper, dinged wood, broken drawers. Even the hairdryer was broken. Great location. Wonderful hospitality. The room size and layout get high marks. Housekeeping could use some remedial lessons, though. Upon arrival, the bed looked like someone had been laying on it. The glassware was dirty. The friendly breakfast chefs and food assortment would get me to return, though.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Janet
"Overpriced-- not impressed"
The room was not worth the price we paid for it, and other guests in the rooms on each side of us were having a party and being extremly loud. The breakfast was good. I would not stay here again. Too expensie and I was not impressed. Room was not very clean. Found hair on toilet and cob web on shower head.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice place, good value"
nicely insulated room; fountain is very nice feature and absorbed the sound of the children's group that was there. I paid for a king but got a suite!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Monica
"Everybody wants in!"
This place is awesome! Too bad that there was some kids hockey convention nearby as many guest had kids with them and a Bath fitters convention, making it a little wild. Overall satisfied. Service was a little slow but okay due to overcrowding and free wifi only downstairs was a bit disappointing. Would stay here again based on the comfert of the room and breakfast alone.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Alfred
"A Wonderfull Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel atmosphere, staff service, the cleanliness and the room were excellent!The breakfast and evening reception were awesome! We highly recommend this hotel and we will defently be returning!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
RICHARD
"A solid Eight-hours"
I rarely sleep more than five hours a day. However, at Embassy Suites, I slept a solid EIGHT hours. I attribute that to the cleanliness and comfortability of the room and the kindness of the staff! The Eight hours says it all!
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Janet
"birthday trip"
My fiance and I decided to get away for the weekend because our birthdays are 1 week apart... we picked this location because it was away from the hustle and bustle of the city.... everything was great. ... The staff, the rooms, we especially enjoyed our kick start breakfast each morning... it was better than ihop and it was complimentary. .. I asked if he would stay there again and he said he was sold at breakfast. ... we will be back... Robinson is only one exit away with shopping restaurants and movies... only downfall was when we almost ran out of gas and couldn't find a gas station we had to go almost back in the city to find one since it was getting late the one we saw on the way was closed
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jasmine
"Always very nice"
Always very nice. Clean. Cool lobby area. Great breakfast in the morning.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Keith
"Nice atmosphere, room slightly dirty"
I stayed one night while my roof at home was getting replaced. The hotel is nice, especially the water scene in the lobby. My room seemed clean on the surface then I noticed that the shower area had not been scrubbed because there were left over soap/water spots all over. The same went for the Bathroom faucet which was not wiped clean either. The wall of the Bathroom had very noticeable deep scratches, and one of the drawers was chipped off in the corner. It just did not look good and gave the feeling of dirtiness.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
sunny
"Amazing"
Our favorite place to stay in Pittsburgh for our family. This was our 3rd stay at this locations. we will be back soon.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Close Location"
Just a quick one night stay. Have stayed in this hotel previously and found it very nice. Location of the hotel is close to where my event was held. Check-in went quickly. Room was very nice and clean and bed is very comfortable. Breakfast buffet next morning was great. The staff that I did have contact with was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Pat
"Great hotel just 5 minutes away from EVERYTHING"
We booked our reservation through Expedia. My sisters family and I were staying overnight to spend time with my son that is going to college in Oakdale right outside of Pittsburgh. It was a great stay! Everyone was extremely pleasant. The rooms were clean, they brought us additional bankers and shampoo right away. The breakfast is wonderful. The Omelette lady was very organized and efficient. We only encountered 1 crabby breakfast staff but the others more than made up for it. I would absolutely stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Very good, we really like embassy hotels. They let us check in early and it was very nice.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Unclean, Inconsistent Service, Internet Surcharge"
Hotel Room - Carpet was not vacuumed, as I almost fell over an almond (I just fractured my foot). There were more than one and a bobby pin in the bedroom. The inside of the toilet nor the shower were very clean. The room, however, was masked with something like Febreeze, which really impacts my allergies. Dining Room - The woman cleaning the receptionist area one evening was so busy talking to one guest that the only table that was empty was very dirty. I cleaned it myself. She walked right past me and didn't acknowledge me. Inconsistent Service - Someone needs to tell the front desk staff it's okay to greet people and smile. And when you look up to help me, you shouldn't be doing other work nor talking on the phone. When I checked in I asked if there were restaurants near by and the lady said no. I ventured out on my own and sure enough, there are restaurants that are probably less than a mile away. The woman cooking omelets one morning offered to boil some eggs for me and the remainder of my stay, boiled eggs were available -- nice touch. The female bartender was great. My Kielbasa Sausage was burnt to a crisp. She apologized and refunded my money without questioning me. Internet Surcharge - Please beware that if you book with a third party like Expedia, you will have to pay a $9.95 daily surcharge to use the internet. This is unbelievable. Unfortunately, I'm booked there next week. If I could cancel, I would.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Charlene
"Great deal"
We were very impressed with the hotel, staff, and amenities. The breakfast was great with many choices and friendly wait staff. A great deal for the money!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
shari
"Great Hotel!"
Its a great hotel, very clean and certainly looks better than its 3.5 star rating. The waterfalls are very relaxing along with the indoor plants. Great free breakfast in the am--freshly made omelets!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Hamid
Nice hotel, lots of services clean room, staff was friendly. Just what we needed after a long day of travel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014