All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
6040 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85253, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"No power = No Air"
The hotel was well situated in the area I was looking for as I planned a visit with friends. The first night was fine. The room was unremarkable but clean and comfortable. The fireplace was a nice touch (not that ANYONE wants to have a fire in AZ in the summer). Night two came after a wind storm blew through the area. While I am aware the hotel is not in control of the weather or the local electrical grid. It would have been nice to be offered more then a small bottle of water or use of a flashlight when the power is out for over 4 hours. No electricity means no air conditioning. Did I mention this is JUNE in ARIZONA. By the time the power was back on the room was getting quite warm. I considered checking out at 11pm and just driving back to California just to get out of there. The air came on and I stayed the night. The next morning the bill came. No discount...no I did not make a complaint at the front desk. I was in a hurry and just had breakfast and ran. However did expect compensation to be offered...Next visit I'll likely try another location.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for your review. We want all of our guests to leave happy and consider coming back to stay with us and we’re sorry to hear that an unexpected wind storm occurred during your stay. Thanks for letting us know that you found our suite to be clean and comfortable and thought the fireplace was a nice touch, particularly during the cooler months. As you mentioned, the weather and electrical grid are things that are out of our control. We continuously encourage feedback from our guests to let us know how we can improve their stay through services and amenities that are within our control. We’re sorry to hear that the way that this situation was handled fell short of your expectations and hope you will consider giving our property another opportunity to have you as our guest under better circumstances. We always want to exceed our guests’ expectation and appreciate you taking the time to share your input. Thank you!
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great Place To Stay"
Hotel staff was wonderful and both the rooms and the grounds were clean. I will be staying here again on my next trip. Good breakfast included.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for your review. We welcome feedback from our guests to let us know how we’re doing and will be sure to share your review with our wonderful staff as well. The cleanliness of our property is of high priority to us and it’s nice to hear that we met your expectations in this area. Our complimentary daily breakfast is definitely a favorite among our guests and we’re glad that you enjoyed the nice variety of hot and cold breakfast foods that are available. There’s no greater compliment to us than to know that you plan to stay with us on your next trip and we can’t wait to have you as our guest. Thanks again!
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Fantastic"
Room and service was great
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed our spacious suites and fantastic service. We’ll be sure to let our team know that their attention to excellent service was recognized. We hope you’ll consider staying with us if back in Scottsdale. Thanks again!
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
nelson
"Great Hotel 1 Mile Away From Old Town"
Residence Inn is great if you want to be near the action of Scottsdale but don't want to pay the sometimes crazy prices of the closer hotels. The hotel is about a mile away from all of the bars and nightlife (about a $5 Uber ride). We fit three people comfortably in our room using the pullout couch and it felt very spacious. Best free continental breakfast I've had for at a hotel.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thanks for your review. As you mentioned, our location minutes from the restaurants, shops, and nightlife of Old Town Scottsdale, is hard to beat. Our guests like to feel close to all the action of Old Town while enjoying a quieter, more relaxing stay. We’re glad that our spacious suites, complimentary daily breakfast, and great location offered the value and convenience that you were looking for. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again and appreciate your feedback.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Very comfortable bed, very clean suite and grounds. Nicely maintained. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Convenient location. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you so much for letting us know that you enjoyed our comfortable and clean suites. Many guests choose to stay with us because of our great central location, close to many attractions in Scottsdale. It’s nice to hear that our location offered the convenience you were looking for. We’ll be sure to share your review with our staff. They will appreciate the recognition for their amazing level of service. The greatest compliment to us is that you would definitely recommend our property to others. Thanks again and we hope to see you back in Scottsdale!
4 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"staycation"
Great customer service
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are proud of our outstanding team for earning the 2014 Platinum Hotel Award given to the top 5% of Residence Inns globally for overall guest satisfaction and will be sure to share your review with them. Our spacious suites and convenient location in central Scottsdale, close to Old Town Scottsdale, golf courses, spas, and lots of shopping make this an ideal spot for a staycation. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. Thank you!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great Pool, Location and Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Pool was fantastic! Front desk and check in was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you so much for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location, central and close to everything that Scottsdale has to offer, is definitely a big draw to many of our guests and we love to know that this was the case for you as well. We have an amazing front desk staff and will be sure to share your review with them. Our complimentary daily breakfast provides a nice variety of hot and cold items with daily variations for guests who are staying longer and it’s really nice to hear that this met your expectations. We depend on our guests’ feedback to let us know how we’re doing and really appreciate you taking the time to share this. We hope to have you stay with us again if you’re in Scottsdale!
"I could reside here!"
I could LIVE in this hotel! The room was so comfortable!And the breakfast was everything you could ask for with enough variety so you would not get bored over a longer stay. We will be back!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for your review. Our spacious suites with full kitchens and separate living space are designed with the comfort of extended stay guests in mind. Thanks for letting us know that you felt at home during your stay with us. Our free daily breakfast provides value, convenience, and as you mentioned, a nice variety of hot and cold options to choose from. It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed this complimentary amenity. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanks again!
Virginia
"Would recommend"
rooms large and clean, well kept. Cardio equipment nice with individual TVs. CVS across street, restaurants nearby, trader joes a walk away as well.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed our convenient location, spacious and clean suites, and onsite fitness room. We always strive to exceed guest expectations and are happy to hear that you would recommend our property. We hope you’ll consider staying with us if back in Scottsdale. Thanks again for your review!
Alison
"Scottsdale Getaway"
Nice room, 2 bedrooms and baths, plus a kitchen and living room. Very accommodating. An early check in was no problem. Cocktail hour, a nice breakfast, pool and jacuzzi. Great stay.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed our spacious two-bedroom suite, complimentary daily breakfast and evening social Monday-Wednesday, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, and friendly service. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that your stay with us was enjoyable. Please include our property in future travel plans to Scottsdale and thanks again!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Easter with our new Grandson"
We totally enjoyed our stay...the breakfast selections in the morning were such a pleasant surprise! The only complaint we have is the doors slamming at all hours of the night...not the hotels fault...the timing of other guests...maybe they could install some type of weather stripping or noise absorbers around the doors!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We strive to offer a varied selection of hot and cold items during our daily complimentary breakfast buffet and appreciate you letting us know that you enjoyed this. Although we cannot control how guests shut their doors, our goal is to ensure that we exceed your expectations and we’re always looking for ways to improve the overall guest experience. We will be sure to share your suggestion regarding our doors with our management team for consideration. Thanks again for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will return when back in Scottsdale visiting your Grandson.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Joni
"Walk to everything you need!"
I stayed here because it is within 1 block of my company HQ. I don't need to rent a car when I stay. Just a $35 taxi fare from PHX. I can get to a dozen different restaurants (from casual to fancy steak house) and enjoy a variety of cuisines. The Walgreens has everything I need for food and other sundries. But I usually just grab breakfast in the hotel if I don't hit one of the two Starbucks on my 5 min walk to work. The staff are super friendly. The room had everything I needed. The gym is small (just a treadmill, bike and elliptical plus some free weights. But I never saw anyone else there which was nice. Breakfast options are plentiful. There is also a complementary happy hour in the comfortable lobby after work which was nice. There is a pool, hot tub and basketball court which look nice. Maybe I'll try them on my next trip. In the room I had comfy work desk and strong wifi. Everything was well organized and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Jan
"Great location & service but property needs update"
Great service in a great location. Hotel itself is old and needs remodeling. I would stay there again only if it gets remodeled.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great Hotel with plenty of room!"
It was like being in a luxury condo. Lots of space, 2 bedrooms, kitchen.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
We appreciate your review. Our two bedroom suites with separate bedrooms/bathrooms, full kitchen, and living space, offer plenty of room to spread out and feel at home. It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed having lots of space in our all-suite accommodations. Thank you for your comments and please come back and stay with us if in Scottsdale!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"I felt at home at the Residence Inn"
The hotel staff was very friendly, my stay was comfortable and coveniences of on site complimentary breakfast and during the week evening appetizers were wonderful.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you so much for letting us know that you felt at home with us during your recent stay. Our spacious suites with separate living area and full kitchens combined with the warm hospitality of our wonderful staff definitely provide the feeling of home and not so much a “hotel room”. It’s nice to have choices when it comes to dining, and our complimentary daily breakfast and evening social Monday – Thursday, restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance, and kitchens in every suite, offer just that. We really appreciate you sharing your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
STACY
"Nice ending to our vacation"
Nice quiet room at a very convenient location. Walking distance to good restaurants.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thanks for your review and for letting us know that you enjoyed our location, within walking distance to numerous restaurants, shops, and other conveniences. We hope you had time to visit historic Old Town Scottsdale as well during your stay. It’s conveniently located only 2 miles from our property and offers restaurants, art galleries, performing arts, and lots of shopping! Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice location"
Nice size rooms. Comfortable beds. Excellent room service. Friendly staff
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed our great location, spacious and comfortable suites, and friendly staff. We take great pride in our property and the level of service that our entire team provides. It’s so nice to hear reviews like yours, reminding us of this. Please keep our property in mind for future travel plans to Scottsdale. Thank you!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Passing through"
Very nice hotel. Excellent service from the staff. Very good food service. Room was very comfortable.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley! Our staff will be very pleased to hear that their outstanding hospitality helped make your stay more comfortable. We hope to be of service again when your travels bring you to Scottsdale and sincerely appreciate your feedback.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
RAH
"My stayed at Scottsdale's Residence Inn"
Nice, clean, and comfortable room. Had to convince 3 of my friends on this visit to Scottsdale to switch hotel to Residence Inn - and they loved it. I am a Residence Inn fan and had stayed with them for the past 6 years. I AM VERY SATISFIED.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for choosing our property as your home away from home for the past 6 years. We know you have many choices for accommodations in Scottsdale and feel honored that we’ve earned the opportunity to have you and your friends as our guests. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Really doesn't get much better, very fair rates!"
Excellent marks all the way around. The first 2 nights my wife and I stayed in a single room w/ a king bed. For the next 7 nights, had booked a 2-BR suite, each w/ a king bed. EXTRA POINTS to the management and staff for offering to transfer our luggage AND food in the fridge over to the new room. The service was impeccable, actually made us feel like we were staying at the Ritz Carlton. The beds in each room were firm, yet not hard as a rock, and had 4-full pillows per bed, never had to request more. Housekeeping staff did an excellent job each and every day, the rooms, and bathrooms, were clean as a you could want. The property did have 2 barbeque grills, which was a nice option. We did enjoy the pool, as well. It was very clean, well-maintained, and required a room key to enter (to keep out riff-raff!) Killer breakfast each morning (eggs...real, NOT powdered!, potato wedges or pancakes, waffles, muffins, sausage, smooth coffee and juices. Something to actually look forward to each morning. The property itself is situated on Scottsdale Road, near Mc Donald, shopping 10 minutes in either direction, and lots of restaurants nearby. I cannot say enough in favor of this place. I'm usually quite critical of the hotels I stay in, but I could not name even ONE fault or issue with this property. They do it oh-so-right! When I return to the Phx area, this will be where I'll be staying again! A++++++++++++
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you so very much. Our team works hard to ensure our guests love their stays with us. Comments such as yours let us know that we’re on the right track and we’ll share this with everyone on our team. Thanks for letting us know that our property’s spacious suites, complimentary daily breakfast, outstanding service and central Scottsdale location offered the comfort, convenience, and value that you were looking for. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!
7 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Nathan Dresler
"Great Location to Old-Town Scottsdale"
great location! Room had plenty of room and the kitchen really helped us out!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Your feedback is much appreciated. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the convenience and comfort of our spacious suites with full kitchens and close poximity to Old Town Scottsdale. Thanks again!
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Karthik
"I normally don't fill these things out..."
But I had to let everyone know - I fell this place has the most bang for the buck when it comes to quality of services/accommodations for the money. Can't beat it. Safe, convenient location to.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley for your recent stay. We believe that our spacious suites, complimentary daily breakfast, evening social hour Monday - Thursday, and free high speed Internet offer a great value and really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again when your travels bring you to Scottsdale!
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Robert K.
"The best you could want"
We enjoyed it very much and the studio room is all you need, having a full size kitchen is a plus. The hotel was excellent and the staff was exceptional, they were there if you needed anything. The hotel is in a very good location and close to Old Scottsdale and good restaurants. We totally enjoyed our vacation at Residence Inn. Thank you for a great experience. Also, the pool area was a plus. Jim and Judy Fischer
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
It's good to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our spacious suites with full kitchens and central Scottsdale location offer the comfort and convenience that many of our guests are looking for. Our amazing staff will be thrilled to hear that they helped make your stay more enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing your comments and we hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Judy Fischer
Everything was great ! We stayed 4 nights with family ! Staff were wonderful pleasant very nice and helpful ! Clean rooms ! Great facilities feel home !
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with family at our property. We'll definitely let our staff know how much you enjoyed their hospitality. Thank you!
Other trip May 19, 2014
ok
"Staycation"
Very satisfied overall...the facilities more than exceeded expectations....exceptionally great value for the price and location
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
Mike M
"Great place"
The hotel seems like a regular old Residence Inn but the suites/studios are amazingly well appointed and comfortable. The suites are worthy of a 4 star hotel, really. At least mine was. And the breakfast is great too. Not fancy but a pleasant breakfast room and an excellent variety ( cereals, oatmeal , eggs, waffles, yoghurt, fresh fruit, bagels...) and the breakfast attendant was amazingly attentive. Overall, an excellent experience and a fantastic ratio quality/price. Truly enjoyed my stay. Would recommend to all
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
It’s always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us. We appreciate that you took the time to review our property and will definitely share your comments with our breakfast attendant. Thanks again and hope to have you as our guest next time!
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
Michele
Conveniently located between Old Town Scottsdale and the North Scottsdale area. Easy access to the 101. Staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast buffet was definitely better than most free breakfasts.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for your review of our property. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed our warm and friendly staff, complimentary breakfast, and our conveniently central location. Please come back and see us the next time you’re in Scottsdale. Please be sure to request a suite that may be quieter for you , toward the back of our property and away from the parking area. Thanks again!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Where improvement is needed"
Breakfast: The gal working did a great job. She was working way to hard. The breakfast was yuck. To improve business serve a regular breakfast.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for your recent review of our property. Our team takes great pride in going above and beyond to ensure that our guests are fully enjoying their stays. We appreciate your recognition of our breakfast associate and will be sure to share this with her. We regret to hear that our breakfast offerings did not meet your expectations. Our complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of hot and cold items to please individual guest preferences. We value your feedback and hope to see you again in Scottdale!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Residence Inn - Scottsdale"
Grat place to stay near many interesting activities including shopping, museums, and dining. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for your comments. Guests love our central location when visiting Scottsdale and we’re so glad to hear that you did as well! Old Town Scottsdale’s restaurants, shops, and art galleries are within minutes of our property. Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall is about a mile away and guests have restaurants, shops, grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks; all within walking distance. We received the 2013 Gold Award for the top 10% of Residence Inns in 2012 overall guest satisfaction; all attributed to our friendly and professional staff. We’ll be sure to share your comments with them. Please keep us in mind for your next Scottsdale visit!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Very nice, clean & quiet"
2 bedroom suite was lovely, grounds & pool very nice
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
We appreciate your comments and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our suites offer plenty of space and the two-bedroom suites are very popular! We’re glad you had time to enjoy our outdoor, heated swimming pool in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona. We hope to have you as our guest the next time you visit.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"great value"
Room spacious and clean. Bathroom only good -- small and outdated, but clean. Excellent breakfast - one if the best "free" breakfasts we have experienced.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. Many of our guests enjoy starting the day with our complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet and we’re thrilled to hear that you consider it one of the best. Our renovated suites offer 50% more space than a standard hotel room, with an additional living area and fully equipped kitchen. We regret that the size of our bathroom did not meet your expectations and hope the additional renovated vanity/sink area provided adequate room during your stay. Cleanliness is a top priority for us and we really appreciate that you took note of this very important aspect. We know you have many choices in Scottsdale and thank you for choosing our property. We hope for the opportunity to have you stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Scottsdale!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Sandi
The staff was wonderful! We truely enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was clean and VERY comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Great hotel close to Old Town, Scottsdale"
Great price for such an awesome room. Tons a space with a full size kitchen.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
susan
"Will stay there again."
Very nice and quiet rooms. Conveniently located with Trader Joes within walking distance. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Only negative was that toilet didn't flush with much power and frequently ran. I will stay there again.
8 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Dewey
"Dont' pass this hotel up!"
This is the best hotel in the valley!!!!! We stayed at this hotel 5 years in a row and would never go anywhere else. Anna Marie is wonderful!!! The room was always clean when we returned to it. Nice to have a kitchen if you don't want to eat out. This is a great value for your money.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Glenn and Mary
"Good hub hotel for Phoenix and Scottsdale"
Very nice, excellent breakfast included daily. Clean ans well kept, cheerful staff. Would stay there again.
4 night romance trip May 19, 2013
"simple, comfortable, priced right"
I stayed here last weekend while attending a workshop at another hotel for less than half of what it would have cost to stay where the workshop was. My workshop was a short cab ride away. I was able to walk to drug store, market, liquor store to stock my refrigerator for the weekend; very convenient. Room was clean and comfy, much like a studio apartment. Just right for me. I got to enjoy the pool on Friday afternoon; only a few other people, very clean, plenty of chairs and towels. Noticed some folks grilling Friday night. Staff were helpful with suggestions for local shopping, dining, and recommended clean air cab, who got me to the airport for $15 less than the yellow cab that brought me to Scottsdale! And their cabbies were friendly and professional. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip May 10, 2013
Krista
"Two week vacation cost $4,000."
Not really impressed with this hotel for the money that it cost. Evening meals were bad. The morning breakfasts were the same every day. No variety/
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Nice hotel -- clean and convenient"
Nice location. Clean room. Updated decor. Very good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
Clean, lots of space. Used it for a business conference stay, but would be nice for a vacation too.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012

"Impressive Trip"
40th Anniversary. Went to Grand Canyon 1st time, then always wanted to see Scottsdale, beautiful flowers/plants everywhere...in this desert location! Excellent room/ location/ service/ breakfast. Chart House for anniversary supper was great! Thankyou Residence Inn!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Congratulations on your 40th anniversary and thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us during this very special time. We’re thrilled to hear that our spacious suites, central Scottsdale location, fantastic service, and complimentary daily breakfast were just what you were looking for during your visit. We’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team to thank them for their attention to great service. Please keep our property in mind for other travels to Scottsdale and thanks again for your review!
3 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Wilhelm
"Very nice hotel."
The hotel was very comfortable, quiet and well maintained. Location was good - close to restaurants, drug store and a Trader Joe's. The pool area was well maintained and never crowded. There were always plenty of pool towels available. The breakfast buffet was excellent with many choices from hot entrees to healthy foods like yogurt and berries. An added feature was the "happy hour" from 5-7 pm from Mon - Thurs where you could have a snack and a drink for free. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately there was no balcony off of the hotel room so you had to leave the suite to get fresh air. Also, there were no deck chairs outside the rooms. If you wanted to sit outside you had to walk to the pool area to find a chair. I would recommend a few strategically placed deck chairs outside each of the buildings. Overall an excellent place to stay and I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
We value your feedback and really appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay with us. It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed the services and amenities that our property offers as well as our convenient location. We love to celebrate our successes and will be sure to share your comments with our amazing staff. Although our suites don’t offer balconies, there is additional outdoor seating located close to the BBQ area, between the pool and the sports court. We’re sorry that our staff didn’t have the opportunity to direct you to this outdoor seating area during your stay. Please know that your recommendation has been shared with our management team. We hope to see you again the next time you’re in Scottsdale!
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
SC
"Comfortable, well presented hotel in Scottsdale Az"
Good experience at this hotel, had a kitchen in the room, provided happy hour each night, hot breakfasts and dinner during the week, free wifi - what more could you ask for?
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale-Paradise Valley
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It’s nice to hear that your experience with us was a good one and we hope to have you as our guest the next time you’re in town. Our spacious suites with full kitchens offer plenty of space for guests to feel at home. Our complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet, evening social Monday-Thursday, and free high speed Internet access are a real convenience to our guests and we’re glad that you got to enjoy these amenities during your stay. We appreciate your review!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Phil
"Great Stays"
I have stayed here four times now in the past year. Each time the room was clean, the bed comfortable and I like the location. Staff is friendly. What else do you need?
Other trip Jul 23, 2013

"Utmärkt hotell i Scottsdale"
Ett mycket snyggt rum med fullt utrustat kök, matplats, sittgrupp och till och med öppen spis. Rent och snyggt. Bekväma sängar. Frukosten bra. Härlig pool. Gott om parkeringsplatser. Tvättstuga. Trevlig och tillmötesgående personal. Hotellet låg bra till både om man vill åka till Old Scottsdale eller Camelback Mountain. Det fanns också affär på gångavstånd om man ville handla middagsmat mm. Skulle gärna bo här igen,
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014