All hotels in Kihei, Hawaii, United States of America
2980 S Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, 96753, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

We had a wonderful stay at this location. We had two reservations for this hotel. The front desk (I wish I had asked for her name) helped us get a room closer to the ocean and also moved our bags for us to the new room on the latter reservation. Rooms are good and the tempur pedic mattresses helped get a good night's sleep (which is required if you want to wake up early for a Haleakala sunrise :D ) Excellent staff, clean and nice rooms.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Noisy!!"
Dont stay here if you are looking to sleep at all! You can hear everything, people beside us talking at 3:30 am. Then at 6 you can hear the hotel staff start working outside. No sleep.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Days Inn Maui"
For the price this is a great hotel. It is on a great beach with a few restaurants and walking distance and a deli store at the hotel next door. The beach is great! The room is tiny, but has everything you need including a microwave and little frig.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to hear our hotel location, price and beach access met all your needs during your visit.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
"Great locations and beautiful beach!"
My husband and I booked this trip about two months in advance for our honeymoon. Because we waited so long this hotel was the only affordable place we could book. We were unsure about what to expect as there are mixed reviews, but we would definitely go back. The best part about this hotel is how clean our room was throughout the week that we were there and the beach. The beach was beautiful and we even saw whales breaching in the water ahead while we swam during sunset.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for trusting us for your honeymoon, we are pleased to hear we met your needs and expectations and hope we get the chance to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"More than just a bargain!"
I originally booked this hotel because of price. I was traveling alone and on a budget, and I just needed someplace clean and safe to rest my head and shower between adventures. It was that and more! I loved the location in Kihei, and especially loved the gorgeous beach right behind the hotel. They aren't kidding when they say you can see green sea turtles right there, and it's a great place for both snorkeling and a morning or evening stroll. The fridge, microwave, and coffee maker were a nice convenience, as was the parking. My only serious complaint is that some of the maids turned off both the air conditioning and the fan during the day, which made returning to the room unpleasant. I don't want to waste energy, but they could at least leave some air circulating. All in all, if/when I return to Maui I would seriously consider staying here again, especially if I were alone again.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We appreciate the kind words and the five star rating and are glad you were able to see the sea turtles while staying with us; we look forward to serving you again when you are visiting Maui.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Courtney
"Wedding of son in Maui"
The Oceanfront Days Inn on Maui is a bit rustic but we felt we had the best place to stay. The rest of the wedding party had small children, etc., and stayed in timeshares or condos. We were only yards away from the ocean and the Five Palms where the wedding was held. It was beautiful.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We happy to hear the wedding was beautiful and that our hotel location was ideal for your travels; we hope you visit us soon.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Maui Fun"
Room was very clean, but small. Barely room for a queen sized bed. But who goes to Maui to stay in the room. More that adequate for a couple. Located right on the beach. There are 2 restaurants next door and others are a mile to the North, easy walk. The resort next door has a convenience store and a beach and snorkel equipment rental shop. Located on the bus line, we did not have a rental car and got around fine for 6 days. Roberts Hawaii Shuttle available from the airport.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five star review after your recent visit with us, we are pleased to know we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your overall stay with us; we hope to serve you again at our Days Inn location.
6 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Craig
"Great place to stay!"
We always enjoy staying here. For the value, you can't beat it. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. We'll be back!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We always enjoy hearing from our return guests and to know we are continuing to show the customer service Days Inn prides itself on; we look forward to seeing you again.
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
anthony
"Great Beach location,Nicely kept Buildings,Clean"
Enjoyed everything about our stay except for the TINY bathroom.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to know our beach front location met your traveling needs and you enjoyed everything Maui has to offer.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Gordon
"Perfect location"
We have visited Maui 3 times and always stayed at this property. The location is ideal; sandy beach just steps away from your room.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your continued support when you visit Maui, we are delighted to know we always meet your needs and look forward to seeing you soon at Days Inn.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Winifred
Hotel Days Inn Maui is right on the ocean with two restaurants close by. Paddle boarding and snorkeling are available right there. The rooms are cozy but clean.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Motel 6 on the beach"
South Kihei is very close to Wailea, a very upscale resort area. This hotel is right on the border, but it's still very Kihei. Old motel style rooms, cramped stairways, 1960s design and decor. The hotel is on a narrow, deep lot and all but 4 rooms look out on, well, other rooms. Half the beachfront is occupied by Sorento's restaurant and the other half is filled with tables from the restaurant for dinner. If you get an oceanfront room, you'll be looking at diners at sunset. Next door is a public beach access, so the beach is very busy on weekends.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback after your most recent stay with us we are sorry to hear we did not fully meet your expectations but are happy to know you enjoyed our beach front location; we hope to better serve you in the future.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Local Boy
"Beautiful location on the beach!"
I would definitely come back to this facility. The location is fantastic and the staff was friendly and kind.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five star review, we are grateful to know you will be returning to our hotel in the future and that you enjoyed our location and staff.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Fine for the price"
We booked 2 extra nights on Maui in order to fly back midweek and saved enough on airfare to pay for the motel. In that sense, it was well worth the price. Otherwise, it was nothing fancy, but just fine.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for choosing our Days Inn location for your Maui visit, we are glad our price met your needs and look forward to your next stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"great beachfront location"
This Days Inn exceeded all expectations - location is excellent, right on a great beach. Super friendly staff and very clean rooms, all for a great price. By far one of the best motel experiences I've ever had. Better than many hotels that are twice the price! The only 'complaint' is that sound carries quite a bit from adjacent rooms, and the air conditioner is noisy - windows on ground floor face the corridors/sidewalks so it is impractical to leave them open at night. But really, can't set expectations too high. For the price, it's unbeatable on Maui.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are excited to hear we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our beach front location during your stay; we look forward to serving you again when visiting Maui.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Alexander
"A Little Gem on the Beach"
I traveled to Maui to Photograph a there day destination wedding. So really all I needed was a please to sleep and gather my thoughts. When I first walked into my room there was a clear smell of bleach (I suppose they want you to know it's clean). I just opened the sole window and ceiling fan to air it out. This tiny postage stamp sized room was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I've been in. No dust. Clean bathroom etc. The room is appointed with a nice sized TV, Microwave, Refrigerator and coffee maker. I found the bed to be super comfortable and enough electrical outlets to support my technology addictions. With free Wi-Fi, I was able to keep in touch with the world. Situated right off Kehei beach and on the boarder of Wailea. It's a perfect location if you want to be out of Kehei town but I would recommend renting a car to get around to other parts of the island. One of Maui's best beaches is right off your hotel room and fabulous for a morning walk and then to hangout for the day and watch the sunset. The shops of Wailea are just a 15 min. walk and another great place to shop and get get food. Oh, I did mention the one of Maui's BEST Italian restaurants is located on property as well. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful to my needs and I would defiantly stay here again if I need to and recommend to anyone looking to travel to Maui on a budget and spending your money on other things such as tours.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for choosing Days Inn, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed all our amenities and our free wi-fi met your technology needs; we hope to see you again in the near future.
3 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
Jeanne
"Close to the beach"
Small hotel, close to a great beach, good snorkeling from shorea s. The rooms are small, they were clean and had a microwave and fridge. The check in staff were friendly and accommodating.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, we are glad to see you enjoyed all Maui has to offer and hope we can accommodate you again soon.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Debby
"Superb location, very small & NOT pricey"
The room was very small, the bed extremely comfortable. The room was very clean. Yet the location is superb, literally on one of the most beautiful beaches in Maui. Amazing that on one end of beach is Days Inn, next to mutimillion dollar houses and the other end of the beach is an extremely pricey 5 star resort. Small room, very clean, great location, not pricey.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed our Tempur-Pedic beds and that our cleanliness met your standards during your stay; we look forward to your next visit with us at Days Inn.
5 night trip Nov 20, 2014
Nice property, good location, staff was helpful with accommodations but unable to answer any questions about the area, buses, tours, etc. Very private beach. No breakfast included which usually comes at the Days Inn. Still I recommend the place for its location and convenience. You feel more like you've rented a studio apartment for the week.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for choosing our hotel we are happy that our location, staff and price met your needs and look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Only slept there. I don't understand why would anyone want to stay at a hotel like this in Hawaii. If you are only going to sleep there, then it's fine. Don't expect much, it's not much.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are sorry you were not fully satisfied but are glad our hotel met your needs.
Francisco
"Location is perfect!"
The location is perfect, it's right at the beach for a reasonable price. Nearby 5 Palm's bar has a great happy hour - the Mai Tai's are tasty. And Sorentos breakfast is one of the best in Kihei. Great snorkeling, Stand-up Paddling, and sunset views. You can easily walk to other restaurants and shops along the water or the road. It's perfect for the budget traveler. Thank you!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your comments, we are happy to know our location fit your vacation needs perfectly and that you enjoyed all Maui has to offer; we hope to see you again soon.
"Best beach in Maui"
Comfortable beds, very clean, amazing staff that went the extra mile, most amazing beach in Maui.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your five star review, we are delighted to know our Tempur-Pedic beds, staff and location met your standards; we hope you choose us again in the future.
Kimi
"Great value on a great beach"
A small hotel situated on a very nice beach in Kihei. It is a bit far from restaurants and shops, so a car is recommended (plenty of parking on site). When location is taken into account, the value really is outstanding.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to know our value exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed your overall stay; we hope to see you again.
Bojan
"A compact room who just need a base in Maui."
This is our second stay at Days Inn in Kehei and we were very satisfied. The rooms where clean, Housekeeping did a fine job. These rooms are compact and efficient, not a lot of storage or counter space anywhere, but we don't go to Hawaii for the room. Only half a block from the spendy rooms in Wailea, right on the beach and close to Kehei Town for activities and restaurants.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your continued support at our Days Inn, we are delighted to know we are continuously meeting your needs and that our location exceeded your standards; we look forward to your next visit.
"Beach front hotel perfect for frugal people"
The hotel is sideways on the lot, so most of the rooms are quiet - not on the road or on the busy beach. The hotel is of the older type with a restaurant on site. It has the beach end and adds to the noise on that end. The parking lot is small but the alternative parking is just as convenient. The rooms fit two and a suitcase apiece. Clean. Nice staff. For more, see my yelp review.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are glad our rooms, staff and location met your standards and hope we get to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Fine hotel if you are expecting no frills."
The room was pretty clean and relatively quiet (if you stayed in a room off the front two buildings next to the beach). Lots to be said for the price range and being right on the beach. Front staff were meh, but again, expected and not bad, just not responsive or personable.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are sorry to hear our staff did not show you the customer service we strive for at Days Inn but are glad our price and location met your needs.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Katy
"Great hotel - great price!"
We flew to Maui for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. Upon check-in, we were upgraded to a room that was directly on the beach. The room was clean, bed was super comfortable, we had an amazing view of the ocean - we could walk straight out of our room onto the beach! There is also a very nice restaurant on the beach that shares the hotel's parking lot - very convenient. We would definitely stay here again!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five star review and choosing Days Inn for your birthday weekend, we are happy to know our staff did all they could to accommodate you and make your stay a memorable one; we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"GREAT TIME!"
great staff excellent location
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to hear our staff showed you the customer service we strive for and hope we can serve you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Bruce
"Good value in Maui"
Not fancy, not a resort, but very nice for the price. Room had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker which was handy. My room was very clean and the tv was a good size and got a lot of channels - so no complaints from me. Location is convenient both to the beach as well as the shops, grocery stores and restaurants in Kihei. Definitely more motel than hotel, but I wasn't in the room much and didn't want to spend a ton for accommodations so that was perfect for me.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are glad our price fit your traveling budget and that you enjoyed all our amenities and what the hotel has to offer; we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Steps from the beach!"
Room was clean, fridge worked, no issues with the parking lot. Great value! Would definitely consider staying here again on my next trip to Maui! I had the single queen room - with two people it could be considered cramped. Still great though!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are delighted to hear your room met your needs and that you will be choosing us when visiting Maui in the future.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
Great Beach, Good convenient restaurants, clean room, but rooms were very small.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to know our location and cleanliness met your needs during your visit to Maui.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Best bang for your buck"
If you are looking for something more than the minimum, I would suggest one of the resorts. But if you are looking for a place to sleep, and shower this would be your place. You can't really beat the price. The service was great and you can't get any closer to the beach and local sights. If you are going to be spending all your time indoors at a hotel, then you are going to Maui for all the wrong reasons anyways.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are glad to know our price met your traveling budget and our service was great; we hope to see you again.
7 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great value and location"
If you're traveling on a budget and plan to spend more time enjoying the island than your hotel room, this is a great option. It's right in the beach, nestled between two popular restaurants. The rooms have all basic necessities and are adequately maintained. My room did have a huge cockroach in it, but I think that's just Maui. The front desk was very responsive and came to my room right away to deal with it (I'm a wimp). When they couldn't find it, they immediately offered me another room for peace of mind. Very happy with the service here.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your comments, we are happy to hear our location and our customer service met your standards during your visit.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
MH
"Enjoying the beach"
Our experience was quite nice. Arriving to the hotel in car or bus is very easy. Installations are nice and clean and the hotel is right in front of a beautiful beach and close to other quite lovely. If you do not have a car is a little dar from restaurants, shops and supermarket. The restaurants Sarantino and 5 palms are right next to the hotel and the service and food are spectacular.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we are happy to know our beachfront location met your needs and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
The staff and accommodations were fitting for the price I paid. There were a few bugs but nothing too bad. The bed was super confortable and room for the most part was clean.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are delighted to hear our price and accommodations fit your needs and hope we can serve you again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Patrice
"Has the best beach."
Had a good stay. Only problem was the room was very tight. Not enough room to move around. Amenities were the usual. The room was clean.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to hear you had a good stay and hope we get to see you again soon.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Clair
"I love this hotel."
It was a great place with a great location.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five star review we are happy you enjoyed your stay and our location met your needs.
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Daisy
The hotel was in a good location. A/C unit made a little racket and needs to be serviced in room 114. Also, the alarm clock needs to be replaced. You can not set the minutes on the alarm portion of the clock. Room was clean and bed was fine. I wanted a later checkout at 1:00 and they would not do it without an enormous fee. I had gone snorkeling in the morning. Luckily, I was able to take a shower at another hotel.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the review, we are happy you enjoyed your room and will make sure we get it serviced in a timely manner.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Trish
"Best beach"
Yes, the rooms are small.., But you are right on one of the best beaches on Maui for a very reasonable price! And to be able to walk to breakfast, lunch, happy hour, and dinner at 2 wonderful restaurants- Sorrentos and The Five Palms makes it perfect!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review we are delighted to know you enjoyed our location right on the beach and that our price met your traveling budget; we hope to see you again.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
Keli
"Nice place to a most awesome beach...."
We thought this location and the beach was awesome and definitely will be back. So much fun is a contained place.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you will be returning to our location in the future.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Dr. Susan
Would stay again. Great bargain. Great beach location. Heavenly t Tempurpedic bed. They allowed us to check in to our room 3 hours early, real plus.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Tiny rooms but good location next to the beach."
The room was clean but ridiculously small. The air conditioning was located right over the bed and was very noisy making it hard to sleep.The room smelled a bit musty. You could barely turn around in the bathroom.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Bill from CA
"great location,best beach & snorkeling"
great location! loved the small coral right on the beach.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We are happy to hear our location and beach access made your stay a great one; we hope to serve you again.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
franziska
"Just what we were looking for"
This was the first stop on our honeymoon. Great price, 30 second walk to the beach, discounts at surrounding restaurants, free parking, easy access to surfing, shopping, luaus. Would definitely stay here again on our next trip.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing our hotel for your honeymoon, we are happy our beach access, free parking and staff met your needs; we look forward to your future visits.
5 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Aaron D.
"Great park & fly!"
We did the park and fly and were gone for two weeks! Our car stayed safe and undisturbed wich we appreciated very much being that it was downtown. The room was nice, clean, we had one with a balcony and would suggest anyone do the same. The staff was friendly, and manager of the property was very easy going, and knowledgeable of the airport layout he shuttled us and helped us get there on time!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear our hotel met your traveling needs and that our staff and management showed you the customer service we strive for; we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Dbax81
"Wedding in Maui"
My stay was very relaxing. I went to a wedding , after a few days everyone left but me . I stood an extra 3 days alone . So I moved to the Days Inn Maui Oceanfront. I could just walk out and go about 50 ft. And there I was .... On the beach . They had lawn chairs on the grassy area then sand then Ocean ! Great spot ! Also got coupons for the restruants that were right there on the beach .. Yes I would go back. Only thing the a/c was a little loud but eh ..
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
We appreciate the five star review, thank you for choosing us for your recent visit. We hope you enjoyed the wedding and everything our hotel has to offer; we look forward to seeing you again.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Dolores
"Loved the local restaurants and the BEACH."
Loved it!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five star, we are glad you had an excellent stay and hope to see you again soon at our Days Inn.
6 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2014
Dave & Tani Preston
"Days Inn, Maui"
I used the room to lay my head at night. No lanai, no elevator that I could see, ice machine at front of hotel. Price was descent for Maui.
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five star review, we are happy to know our hotel met your needs during your visit to Maui.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Val
"Vacation"
Excellent staff, clean rooms and great on the beach location with plenty if restaurants in the area too choose from. Rooms are small but nice,
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear our staff, cleanliness and location met your expectations; we look forward to serving you again.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Bernard
"Great location....!!"
Everything was great....!! Couln't ask for a better location for the price... Will go back to same location....Excellent beach...Sunset was amazing....!!
Response by Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Thank you for the five stars, we are delighted to hear we exceeded your expectations and that our price met your traveling needs; we cannot wait to serve you again.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014