All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
422 Sw Broadway, Portland, OR, 97205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Stay here!"
Beautiful hotel! We had an amazing stay. Staff was great, drinks were delectable. Loved it!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Jim Varner Automotive
"Not so nice for the price..."
Perfect neighborhood to stay in... a lot going on. The lobby was very nice, very modern. The room was mediocre, despite the few cool light features. Pillows could have been down for the price of the room. There should have been more luxurious amenities as well. Disappointing for the amount spent. Valet parking gentleman on check-out day was the nicest part of the whole stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Hali
"Good location for city exploring."
Great spot to stay for a weekend getaway to explore the city and it's amazing food scene. Staff are helpful and friendly. There is a wine hour each afternoon and bikes are available to cycle the city if you prefer wheels over feet!
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much for the great review!! Love the tip about the bikes, I mean who does that, offers free bike rentals?? So glad you enjoyed that. Come back soon!
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
L V
"Cool Quirky Hotel, Maybe A Bit Overpriced"
I chose the garden spa room for a surprise romantic weekend for my boyfriend and I. The pictures of the room show a beautiful deck with a hot tub surrounded by plants with a little breakfast area. Also, I was led to believe that this room would be much larger. Upon arrival I discovered that the room was absolutely tiny…comfortable but tiny. On the deck there were only a couple of chairs and the hot tub (with broken jets). Not very charming. The exterior of the building could definitely use some TLC…the walls were cracking, the paint looked old, etc. After making the reservation, I called ahead to see if it would be possible to make the room as romantic as possible. When we arrived there was only a bottle of sparkling cider sitting on the corner of the desk and nothing else. Maybe I had lofty expectations but I had envisioned something a little more special. For $620 a night, I expected more. Aside from these critiques, our experience at the Vintage was wonderful. The hotel had a great atmosphere, the game room was loads of fun, room service was delicious, and the staff were friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be returning to the Vintage in the future but will maybe choose a less expensive room...perhaps the sky loft room or the executive king.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Paige, Thank you so much for coming to stay with us and thank you for the great review. I am sorry for the issues you experienced with the Garden Spa room, I am very glad you enjoyed the rest of your time here and we do hope to see you soon! Cheers, Scott Congdon, AGM
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Paige
The beds were incredibly comfortable and I got a great nights sleep. The decor of the room was modern and nice.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Cheers, Scott Congdon
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
MARC
"Great hotel but prefer Monaco"
Very nice stay, I would definitely stay here again. Nicely decorated, very friendly service, and I love the Klimpton hotels' wine happy hour and pet policy. However, I enjoyed my stay at sister hotel, Monaco, even more. It's a few blocks away and offered even more helpful concierge, a bigger room, a bigger fitness center, and fantastic blackout curtains that didn't let in a drop of light.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello+Jeff%2C%0D%0A%0D%0AWe+do+love+the+Monaco+as+well%2C+hard+to+argue+with+you+there.+So+glad+you+enjoyed+your+time+at+the+Vintage+and+hope+you+can+maybe+squeeze+us+in+between+trips+to+our+lovely+sister+across+the+street.+%0D%0A%0D%0ACheers%21%21+
3 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Very trendy hip hotel."
Trendy hotel. Very cool vibe. Upon check in, at 530 ish our room was not ready. This was understandable. Gave us parking. Staff was super helpful. Bartender was outstanding! No complaints. Would love to stay here again.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello%21+%0D%0A%0D%0ASo+sorry+about+the+room+delay%21+That+is+a+little+crazy%2C+we+will+certainly+follow+up.+Thank+you+for+being+a+good+sport+about+it+and+so+glad+the+team+was+helpful+for+you%21+Come+back+soon%21%0D%0A%0D%0ACheers%2C
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Awesome hotel and staff. I'll be back!
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Come back soon! So glad you enjoyed your stay.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
randy
We had a great 3 night stay at the Hotel Vintage. We were traveling with our little one and the manager sent up toys for her. She was thrilled. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello! Thank you so much for the great review of the new Hotel Vintage! I am so happy to see the staff took great care of you. Please come back and stay with us again. Cheers, Scott Congdon AGM
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Great hotel! We loved our room, the location and the bartender! The skylights in the room were very cool as well as the comfy robs! My husband said only complaint was that the room pillows were a little big. Overall, it was a great stay and we will be back!
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Tawnya, I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hotel Vintage. Got to love those new comfy robes! Come back soon! Cheers,
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Tawnya
overall the hotel was great - the walls are a little thin so you hear your neighbors....
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, So sorry to hear about your inconvenience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay though. Come back soon!! Cheers,
Other trip May 18, 2015
"First Time Visiting Portland"
My husband and I wanted to explore Portland. We loved this hotel for it's location, very friendly staff, beautiful and modern décor, jazzy bar area, and all around feel! We'd love to stay there again when we return. The restaurant was great also - fab pastries/bread, breakfasts, and great dinner menu which we will try the next time we visit.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Lorraine, What a great review! I am so glad you liked the re-design of the hotel and the bar. I love that bar area as well. So fun to see people enjoying themselves and hanging out in the lobby area. Come back and see us soon!! Cheers!
5 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Lorraine
"Great Location, Nice Staff, Uncomfortable Bed"
We stayed here Apr 25-Apr 27. We've stayed at many of the hotels downtown due to the location convenience mainly. The staff were nice and friendly. The room was clean but small. We had a King room but with the furniture and 2 people it was definately tight. It wasn't much of a problem since we were gone most of the time. The bed was pretty hard - I didn't get much sleep those 2 nights but at least we couldn't hear our neighbors. The bathroom was clean as well but there was no counter space! As a woman - that was challenging! Lastly, they offered $5 vouchers for the hotel restaurant for each day you skip housekeeping (which we did since we usually skip it for short stays) but we never received the voucher.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello! Thank you so much for coming to stay with us and thank you for the thoughtful review. I was surprised to read about the bed comfort as they are brand new mattresses in all of our guest rooms. I am so sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. I hope that you come back and stay with us again soon. Warm Regards,
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Alicia
"Ridiculous"
One chair to sit on, cramped room, the coffee maker was not standard in our room and had to ask for one. Bathroom toiletries are cemented to the wall. No extras such as showercap, mouthwash or covered drinking glasses. This four star hotel provided a lumpy, saggy, poorest excuse for a "pillow top" mattress to sleep on. Our room felt claustrophobic and royally ripped off for the money. Could have stayed at a La Quinta and at least gotten free breakfast and cookies.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, I wanted to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I was surprised to read your comments after. We had recently closed the hotel and updated absolutely everything on property. WE can always provide things such as shower caps by request if you need them. None the less I am sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your stay. Warm Regards,
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
anonymous
"Meh."
Definitely not worth the 5-star pricing. It wants to be a cool Kimpton Hotel, but it doesn't have the awesome, friendly staff or the welcoming vibe. The rooms are really dark and somewhat dreary...creepy, even. The bathtub was cool, but there was no lever to drain it, and in a bathtub that deep, it sort of needed one. The faucet on the tub had been cut into the tile, but never finished. Calking had big gaping holes in it.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, Thank you for coming to stay at the new Hotel Vintage and thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review. I am surprised to hear your comments about the staff as we pride ourselves on our customer service and are constantly being praised for it. I do hope that you have a chance to come back to see us soon!! Warm Regards,
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Clean and quite but won't be staying again."
My wife and I typically stay in a new hotel each time we are in Portland and this time was no different. We were excited to stay at Hotel Vintage after we saw the pictures and the hotels location in the Pearl District. Long story short, we will not be staying again. The pros were strong: quite, good location, ample on street parking, and a clean room. However, for us the cons outweighed the pros: the room was very small, the hotel parking was offsite and $43 a night, the game room was cheesy, and most importantly to bed was very uncomfortable (firm). The room size and bed were enough to assure that we won't be back at Hotel Vintage's current price point. Granted, if the room was half price we would stay every time, but there are much nicer rooms in the area for similar prices. We've enjoyed every hotel in the Peal District more that we did Hotel Vintage.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, Thank you so much for coming to stay at the new Hotel Vintage. I am so sorry to hear of the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I do hope that you give the hotel another chance and come back to see us soon! Warm Regards,
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great location and beautiful rooms"
The hotel itself was nice, and my room was nearly perfect. The main issue I had was with the shower. I am not a tall person (5'5") but the shower head was nearly too short for me. The walk in concept of the shower looks cool and all, but having the entire bathroom floor covered in water was mildly annoying. I stayed on the 5th floor, and I was able to hear the people drinking at the bar until about 12:15 in the morning, which made it difficult to sleep. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay again, but only if I didn't have to wake up early in the morning.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello! Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will certainly take a look at the noise issue. That certainly shouldn't be happening. Come back and visit soon! Cheers!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Kendra
Overall, great hotel. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. The interiors look great too!
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much for the five star review! So glad you enjoyed it.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Fun stay"
The hotel was just reopening from a major refurbishment. Some things were still being worked on as it was not quite done. Great job with the remodel and rooms are very nice.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Michael, So happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the great review!! Dont be a stranger! Cheers,
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Comfort, Style, and Accessibility"
We have stayed numerous times at the Hotel Vintage Plaza and the experience has been consistently excellent each time. Lovely rooms, the always-excellent staff, a world-class restaurant on site, and easy access to much of what Portland has to offer. We look forward to a return visit sometime in the not-too-distant future.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Perfect location for exploring portland"
We enjoy staying in walkable, fun cities over Christmas and/or New Years and have stayed at a Kimptom property in the past. The location was ideal for exploring downtown and the Pearl within easy walking distance. We even walked to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in the SE district and the shops of 21st and 23re Ave in NW even though public transportation to these destinations would have been easy to find. The decor of our Starlight room was okay and the bed was very comfortable, but the bathroom was a bit plain. In this room, the windows are truly the star. Although we did get some notoriously rainy days, we enjoyed watching the weather and the city come to life below us. I believe a renovation is upcoming this year. I applaud the conservation efforts that give you a $5 daily restaurant credit for forgoing housekeeping. I don't know if this will be carried over in the new organization as Kimpton joins another chain. Although New Year's Eve was busy, the restaurant, Pazzo, was wonderful, energetic, and flavorful. We enjoyed a couple of breakfasts here as well. I loved the adjoining bakery for fresh and reasonably priced baked goods. However, it is not open on Saturday or Sunday. The mulled cider offered during the wine hour in the lobby was a welcome treat after a chilly day of exploring. Overall, it was a good stay.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
What an amazing review! thank you so much for coming to stay with us and we hope to see you soon!
5 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Excellent service, really fun stay. Restaurant attached was very friendly and good, too.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ok, screw up on the first room, everything made whole and then some. Everyone very nice, accommodating, great amenities (free wine tasting daily). PHENOMENAL Happy Hour in Pazzo's, the Hotel Restaurant.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Infiniti Metals
"All in all I would stay here again"
Staff was very nice and room service was great. The room accommodations were very nice. The only dissappointment that we had was the room smelled like smoke really really bad. To the point that when we got home all of our clothes and luggage smelled of smoke. This made it difficult for my wife, who has asthma and is very sensitive to smoke.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Rich
"Vintage vantage"
We had a wonderful stay. Our spa room was delightful; love that deep, deep Jacuzzi tub, and the natural light afforded by the huge skylight (great for needlepointing). The staff were friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Our meal at Pazzo was spectacular. And the neighborhood was VERY cool- great shopping. There were no downsides....We'll definitely stay at the Vintage next visit.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
HI Michael, Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so happy you enjoyed the spa room and that jazcuzzi!! Love reading reviews like yours. I hope you have a chance to come back and visit soon. Warm Regards
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice small hotel near Portland, OR"
Wonderful accommodating staff; very helpful & friendly. I definitely will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Beverly
"Never Again"
The hotel staff was not good at all. They put us into a room that didn't have the fridge stocked and no water at all. When I called to complain they made us move rooms (at 12:35AM). The room we were moved to the toilet was clogged and it had a gift in it for another couple. When I called down AGAIN the person was clearly annoyed. Terrible hotel but great location.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, Thank you so much for coming to stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I can completely understand your frustration. I am surprised to hear the staff was not helpful for you, but will certainly do all I can to follow up and make sure we do not have another incident such as this one again. Thank you so much for your feedback.
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great hotel in downtown Portland"
Terrific place - right in the heart of downtown, nice lobby with wine and coffee, friendly and responsive staff, very comfortable (and large!) rooms and modern clean decor.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Marc, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so glad you found all parts of the hotel warm and friendly. We really hope that come back to visit us soon. Warm Regards,
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Marc
"Great customer service..."
Spent the night with my teen daughter and her friends as a girls trip. The front desk staff and concierge were fantastic. Very welcoming and helpful to us.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Natalie, Isn't our front desk staff wonderful! I am so pleased they were so helpful for you. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend, hopefully you can come back to the City of Roses and see us soon. Cheers,
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Natalie
"Girl's shopping trip"
I love this hotel and will book again. EVERYONE of the employees were awesome. Wine tasting and yummy small bites each evening and coffee in the morning. The restaurant is phenomenal...love the Brussels sprouts and the flat bread. Can't wait to return.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Tutu, We cant wait to have you book again!! So pleased the staff was helpful, and isn't that restaurant great. In that case, hopefully it wont be too long before we see you. Cheers,
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Tutu
"Awesome hotel!"
I do recommend this hotel to all people who are planing to portland. Nice staff and facilities! very convenient location love it
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Hi Manyu, What a great review- thank you so much! We love that you would recommend us but hope you have a chance to come back and visit yourself as well. Cheers,
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Manyu
"Great service, friendly, close to everything."
Helpful with questions, concerns, and service! Room was very clean and welcoming to our stay even though it was just for one night. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Carl; Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience during your recent stay here at the Vintage - 5 STARS says it all. I am thrilled that our team took great care of you. Thank you as well for the high marks and recommending us to other travelers. We are most Grateful. Enjoy your holidays - Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Carl
"Nice hotel downtown"
Comfortable, clean and convenient. My only real complaint is with the HVAC system, which was noisy when running -- I needed earplugs to drown it out -- and which didn't keep the room at the set temperature because it was kind of drafty. That won't be a problem most of the year, but in winter it got a bit cold even with the thermostat set at 68-72. But other than that, this is a nice hotel in a great location if you want to be downtown, and I'd stay here again for sure.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Verified Traveler; Thank you for your review and I am always hopeful that in reading anything where there was a room issue that we knew during the stay. I appreciate that you were so gracious and really enjoyed the staff and the other attributes of our hotel. Please do not ever hesitate, where ever you stay to reach out during the stay and let the staff know if something is not quite right. Our goal is to always have you wanting to stay longer or to hurry back, we look forward to your return! All the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
4 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
We were very impressed with hotel staff - very helpful and polite. Staff helped us get discount on parking, were very accommodating every step of the way. Hotel has free wine tasting from 5pm -7pm - very nice. Room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Five Star guest - thank you for your review! I love it when our team genuinely connects with our guests, it shows on our reviews. You can actually feel it in the lobby with both our guests and staff. Thank you and i hope that you have an amazing holiday season. All the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
"Great location but small rooms"
Elite staff, very friendly and extremely helpful. Clean hotel but showing its age. Small rooms.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Verified Traveler - WOW !!! THANK YOU- Love that you felt that our staff was extremely helpful, and authentically friendly - excellent! You made my day. Also we have exciting news after the first of the year we will be addressing the capital throughout our hotel. Transforming actually. We can't wait for you to come back and enjoy both an Elite team and product- We believe it will be unmatched in Portland. Until then, all the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
"Love this hotel"
Comfortable, spotless, awesome staff. What more do you need? Pet friendly and although we did not bring our dog, there were ithers there to pet. Nice wine happy hour for hotel guests.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Debbie ~ Thank you for your gracious review and I love reading that you enjoyed our incredible staff. It is always great to find a team that is genuinely committed to great service, authentically. I feel blessed indeed to work with such great people. We Love Our Guests, we look forward to your return as well. All the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Debbie
"Beds are hard."
Excellent hotel except the bed was hard as a board.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Sonya, Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are transforming our fabulous property in January and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you return. All the best, Sandy Burkett
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Sonya
"Excellent hotel with perfect location."
My daughter and I had a Mom..daughter get away and hadn't stayed in Portland before. What a great choice for hotel and city. The Hotel Vintage Plaza was the best experience, we were treated so special and pampered by the warm staff and anyone working there. Our room was very nice, clean and the bed very inviting, comfortable, cozy, with wonderful pillows. You have to try their great restaurant, lounge and bakery or evening wine reception in the lobby, a real treat. There are also many other great places to eat and shop close by. We had the best time and would recommend the Hotel Vintage Plaza to all. Thank you Hotel Vintage Plaza for our great stay with you.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Von our Northern Neighbor, I have four daughters my self, so anytime we can have a mom daughter get away, the time is special indeed! Thrilled to see our team took great care of you both to ensure that the time you had to share was flawless! We look forward to your next visit and thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. Enjoy your holidays. Warmest Regards, Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
von
Beautiful hotel. Only downside is the lack of Wi-Fi.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear verified traveler- we have Wi-Fi- would love to have ensured that you were connected -sounds like we have opportunity. Thanks for letting us know. All the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good hotel right off the train."
I thought the customer service was excellent. Also, it was so conveniently located. No need to take a cab. The hotel is just off the pioneer square train stop. Also, popular destinations such as the Saturday Market, the Haunted Pizzeria, VooDoo doughnuts, a mall, movie theaters, Powell bookstore are all within walking distance.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Steph - I loved your review that focused on the most popular Portland attractions and our location with respect to them. So pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you again! Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Steph
"unique room and nice bar."
The room was nice, little bit of a weird layout. I was unfortunate to get an interior room with a window that had a view of the roof and Hvac system. Other then that the room was nice. The day we got there they were doing a free wine tasting in the lobby and a little appetizer to go along with it.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you verified traveller for your review of your experience and how you enjoyed the hotel, wine hour and Portland. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you return again soon! All the best - Sandy Burkett, GM
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Good Location!"
The Lobby of the hotel was very chic and feels like a mini getaway. The room was a good size.I stay at this hotel for three nights. The only thing I would criticize is the noise from the cars throughout the night. The wall is pretty thin, so you can hear guest footsteps above your floor.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Lil; Thanks for your comments and feedback - we appreciate the chance to serve you. Sandy Burkett
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Lil
"Too big brother for me"
I was very upset that when my wife called my room, that she was asked her name and relationship to me prior to putting her through to my room immediately. This is not what other hotels do and I think it is invasive and none of the hotel's business to interrogate my caller's. I will think twice when booking this hotel in the future.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Michael; Thank you for your note on your experience here. I just want to say that our guest safety and security procedures are not meant to upset our guests or their callers. I apologize, please extend that to your wife from me. Sounds like we have a bit of opportunity here. Thank you again for letting us know - do hope that when you travel back down I-5; you allow us the opportunity to make it up to you (and your wife). Again, only the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great location, lovely staff"
Great hotel in a great area, rooms are comfortable, beds are big and comfortable, staff is friendly and will go out of their way to help you-- always pleasant and smiling. Rooms are a bit dim even for my young 27-year-old eyes and the cost of storing your car overnight is steep ($37/night)-- otherwise, lovely hotel, chic décor, excellent coffee in the morning, very happy I stayed here.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Kit- Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your feedback. We are updating our rooms in just a few months and lighting is going to be addressed. We appreciate your feedback and again grateful for you comments. All the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
kit
Stayed at Vintage Plaza Portland for 17th annual girls weekend. We had a fabulous stay! We felt pampered and appreciated from the curb to the room! The staff was professional yet easy and fun to interact with! The location was central to great shopping and food! We are talking about returning to VP Portland again in future years! Thank you very much!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great hotel - as always"
Everyone was very nice and helpful, especially the bellmen/valets. The restaurant was excellent, and the room was very comfortable. I would have preferred a larger gym area, but that's not unusual for a downtown hotel.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Anchorage Traveler- Thank you for coming to Portland and staying with us! We love our Alaska neighbors to the north! I appreciated your feedback on our bellstaff and valets, they are a dilligent group of gentleman and very service driven. Tell all your friends - Seattle is pase' Portland is Happening NOW! Enjoy your journey, Sandy Burkett, GM
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Fancy hotel in downtown Portland."
Really nice hotel in the heart of downtown. Close to all the action and many restaurants. Definitely recommend staying here.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear ernesto; We love our location, the restaurants, the ease getting everywhere in Portland, I am so appreciative that you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation. All the best, Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
ernesto
Smallish room but very comfortable. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. The quietest room I've ever stayed in but because it was located n the Interior courtyard the room had no view. The windows opened!!!! I would return and would love to look at more rooms. It sounds like they have many unique rooms.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear traveler, you are the second person to mention the glory of our new operable windows today!!! You have made my night. We refurbished them in the Spring, it was quite a process. I am thrilled it mattered to you. You and our guests matter to us! Thank you for the review - you are a breath of fresh air! Hurry back, Sandy Burkett, GM
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great location."
Overall the stay was nice. We were in town with some friends to enjoy some downtime. We found the staff to be very friendly, the location perfect and the rooms attractive. Yet we were very disappointed to have the alarm go off at 6:15 AM when we didn't set it. In my groggy stupor it took me a bit to figure out how to turn it off. Wish housekeeping had checked that and made sure it was off. So much for sleeping in. On a positive note...we enjoyed a great breakfast and beat the crowds at Sugar Mama's Café.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear Patty; I loved reading that you chose to come stay with us to enjoy downtime with your friends. We are fortunate to have an amazing location, but more than that what I wanted to thank you for was your note that the staff was friendly. I am sorry about the alarm clock - I will certainly mention it tomorrow at check in - you can never be too careful there! Sleep is a precious thing. Thank you again, Sandy Burkett, GM
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Unwelcomed gift"
My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times. We decided to stay here again for a date weekend and booked a larger room to spoil ourselves. Our room had the large jetted tub, large windows, and beautiful furnishings. Our unwelcomed gift arrived the next day and the subsequent days after. We used the jetted tub for a short time, which was nice, however my husband and I both had some kind of bites or sores around where the water line of the tub hit our skin, which means that either the tub had not been cleaned in a very long time or the chemical that they are using is way to strong. I won't be using the tubs in this hotel ever again, no matter how inviting.
Response by Hotel Vintage Portland, a Kimpton Hotel
Dear verified return traveller, What an honor to be your first selection each time you travel to Portland. I am always grateful for feedback and when I read through an anonymous note, I am hopeful that we have ensured that your concerns were addressed while you were here at the hotel. I am always available and look forward to your next visit here is 5 star as it always has been in the past. We look forward to spoilng you next time... thank you again. Warmest Regards, Sandy Burkett, GM
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014