All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
800 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA, 02122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Quality"
A cold draft came through the door. The heater was very noisy. At Breakfast the bread was stale, the tables were not wiped down after being used.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Filty"
When I arrived to checking I got the room key went up to the room it was a mess like someone just got out of room with the bed not being done and the bathroom was very dirty with towels all over the floor. It took about 15 minutes to get a new room.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
MARIA
The staff seemed to be distracted. The facilities were clean but looked cheap and cheesy. The door didn't open right and had to giggle the handle while unlocking the door. There was a major draft throughout the room and couldn't keep the room warm
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Adequate"
The clerk at check in told us "if I had known we was gonna be this busy I would have called out".He had one customer in front of us.We made a reservation and he couldn't get that right.Single bed, three people in our party???Returned to wait another ten minutes while he helped another guest, this was at 11;00 p.m.This wasn't rush hour!TV remote didnt work,"well it supposed to."
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Pamela
"Okay"
It was chilled and relaxing
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Arianna
"A great stay."
Everything was great. Will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Johnny
"poor hospitality"
It wasnt a pleasant experience this stay.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Daphne
"Out standing stay."
My stay was very enjoyable. The shuttle to the airport was comfortable and on time.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Oree
"Reasonable for price"
Hotel bed was kind of on the rough side which made for difficult sleep, besides that and the incredibly cold hallways, pretty decent hotel. Has connections with surrounding businesses which isn't very common but impressive considering you can charge it to your room, from food to locally brewed beer, kinda like improv room service
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Juan
"Paid for nothing"
I chose the hotel because the advertised in room wifi. When I got ready to do my online testing, the wifi didn't work. I drove to Dedham and hired a computer person to check my equipment but found out it had to do with the hotel. The computer guy went to the staff to troubleshoot the problem and found out there wasn't wifi in the rooms after all. When I complained to the managent they claimed they had no record of my computer guy troubleshooting the problem with their staff. But all of a sudden they found out there was no wifi in the hotel rooms and the hotel put a call to their IT man. It was a waste of time and money
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
ministerjoe
"Ripped Off"
Watch out for this hotel they will charge you for something you haven't done. And they do not care about the customer. Stay away from there if you don't want extra charges. The GM doesn't care about helping you out. Heating system doesn't even work well.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Sherry
"Getting away from it all"
Everything was great except for the carpet was wet and leaving small smell, it would have be nice this had been told to before hand I would have asked for another room. but over all every thing else was great
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Horrible!!!!"
My stay was horrible!!!!!! The hotel was NOT what they described online at all. The front desk staff was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional and not to forget all over the place. The room was very cold and uncomfortable. It had a moldy smell to it. This was by far the WORSTTTTTT experience ever. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A RAMADA AGAIN AND WILL NEVER RECCOMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Nice
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kalu
"mediocre at best"
This hotel is old, and has small rooms. The beds were okay, however the maids are noisy in the halls starting very early. The shuttle was convenient and close by, however, not close enough to walk to. In the morning their were some homeless people inside eating and the staff seemed perplexed or scared to confront them. It made everyone feel uncomfortable.
L
"Quirky Little Hotel"
Initially I was surprised by the location. The site I started on had pictures of what I can only assume is another hotel. That said, the location was pretty quiet and was 15 minutes away from the downtown areas. The room was clean and neat. A little on the small side. I wish that the walls were a little more soundproofed as the person occupying the room close to ours was a little noisier than he had to be. Vending machines were a little pricey. I'd give it 3.5-4 out of 5.
Tobie
"Gang bangers and people on Secrion 8 live here!"
The exterior door next to our room in the hallway was unsecured for two nights even after I closed it myself. Nevo security guards. Had trouble getting out of our room bc the door is messed up. The card access didn't work 90% of the time for our room and most of the exterior doors. Found a homeless person charger their cell phone and rolling a joint in the middle of the hallway. STAY AWAY!!!!!
Helen
"Nice but expensive as any other in Boston area."
I stayed here overnight and overall, it was ok hotel. Little expensive side but otherwise not bad. Had small refrigerator, TV, and microwave. Bed was comfortable and house staff was nice.
"Nice and friendly service."
I had a nice stay in the Ramada Inn. Staff were very attentive and with a good attitude to help you. Although the place is little bit far from Downtown, they have a shuttle that brings you to the Convention Center, JFK/Umass train station and to the airport.
"Desk staff need training"
Room staff were great. Front desk staff was not well informed about my stay and the fact that I had 2 separate reservations totaling 3 nights. I had been promised I could stay in the same room. Instead a gentleman was booked into my room and came in with his key while I sat there. All the information was in the computer and I had confirmed my stay earlier the same morning with another desk person. It should not have been possible to rent out my room until I checked out.
I.
the sink leaked onto the floor every time i used it. the tv was very snowy and said poor connection across the screen when you turned it on. tiny bathroom, you almost have to get into the shower just to close the door
"Lousy hotel"
I've stayed there twice and never again. I thought the first time was an anomoly and I wanted to give it a second chance. Big mistake. Bed was old, hard and lumpy. Very noisy and hard to sleep. Needs a complete restoration. Its jydt the chespest in the area but you font get what you pay for.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Price is right for one night stay"
The price was right if you are trying to stay around Boston area, however it is really a one night hotel. We needed to be near son who was at Mass General. We stayed one night. Our room was the last room in corridor so it was right next to a door going outside and people are sooo inconsiderate. A couple kept going back and forth right outside our door and they were loud!! That outside door slammed all night. Our room was neat and tidy, the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was fine. The area seemed not the best. The staff were not engaging at all. But for one night the price was right. I would stay there again only if I had too.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"decent-ish"
Went up for 4 nights and wanted to be cheap since we were dropping a ton of money on wedding gifts and tickets to the pats game. This hotel is unsurprisingly a lot cheaper than downtown hotels. Pros: shuttle was great, pretty quick trip to downtown, the price as compared to downtown, free Wifi, free breakfast, and employees were actually friendly. Cons: Room was outdated, carpet kind of grossed me out (burn mark and a bit sticky in places), water mark on ceiling above bathroom was concerning, used soap was still waiting for us in the room after check in (thanks, I'm trying to be thrifty, but not THAT thrifty), A/C was loud, banging doors in the hallway were louder. Beds were serviceable, but I wouldn't call them particularly comfortable. Overall, if you're trying to save some money, it'll get the job done, but if you have a bit of extra change in your pocket, you might want to upgrade.
4 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
"friendly services"
The staff was very friendly my stay was good and for the price i couldn't complain
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Trisha
"There are far better options than this place."
This hotel is pretty rundown, so the bathroom ceiling had cracks in it, and the light/fan was incredibly loud, which left me no choice but to shower with the light off. Some of the hotel staff were helpful, and others were not very much help at all. The shuttle to the Metro (T) was disorganized, and the woman at the front desk was of little help when I tried to get more information about how frequently the shuttles ran, or when the next one might be. Since this place is isolated from restaurants and such, you are left with mediocre options within walking distance. The one positive in my stay was the daily breakfast, which was well-stocked, and fresh. If you have the option to stay somewhere else, I advise you to do so.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"pleasantly surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised to learn that you had such an efficient shuttle service to and from the airport and bus/train station. I never had to worry about getting to and from the hotel.I will definitely be back and will highly recommend!
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Ashaki
"Sleep under noisy."
Just sleep one night.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
The hotel room is dark, unclean, and uncomfortable. Facilities are very worn.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
A traveler
"My 2nd stay and longer stay."
This was my 2nd and longer stay at this hotel. This time around the shuttle service was better and I had a better room.The personnel overall was friendly. Breakfast was as good as the first time.The only thing they forgot on 3 occasions was to replenish the tea bags in the room but they made up for it once we pointed it out.Some of the employees could smile some more it makes a guest happy. An email address of the hotel could come in handy to communicate prior to arrival.
7 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Offutt review"
On the way to a cruise
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Friendly Service"
Hotel was difficult to find. Site owner needs to trim the trees as they block the large Ramada sign. Restaurant next door had excellent food and service.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"over priced"
Over priced will not stay again
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
michael
"Free Ramada Inn shuttle to subway station and port"
Excellent choice. Would recommend it to my friends.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Pricy and dumpy"
Way overpriced. The room was small outdated and bed was like sleeping on rock!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
shane
"Good overnight stop"
We had just arrived on a cruise ship. The hotel had shuttle service from the port, shuttle to nearest subway station, and a shuttle to the airport very convenient and cost saving.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Bud
Noisy area, not real clean...dust balls in carpet and odd odor, but bed clean and reasonably comfortable. Just a place to sleep in overpriced city, but if you can afford more would not recommend it.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
NNN
"Excellent stay"
It was really nice to stay at this hotel during our trip to Boston. The people working here are nice and devoted to the comfort of their clients. The shuttle is efficient and convenient. I totally recommend Ramada inn Boston.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Anne
"Gave me someone else's room"
I got my room to walk in with someone already sleeping in the bed then got another only to be freaked out that someone mite walk in on me
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
adrian
It was a short over night stay. We enjoyed the setting, the room and the meal at the motel restaurant.
"Reasonable"
Liked the free shuttle and free parking and the room was reasonably priced
"Inside room"
The room is easy to explain, it was like being in an inside room on a cruise ship, it had everything you needed but TINY. there was a fridge freezer combo a microwave, nice bed linens, good T.V but it was an old hotel that they put an enclosed hallway around so there is no window. The location convenient, but not a nice area. The hotel staff when I arrived was not welcoming or happy in any manor. But the price in downtown Boston is 4 times this amount. I was comfortable in the room but I was alone most of the time, so tiny, you would not want more than two people ever!
Pat
"enjoyed my Ramada stay"
hotel was quite nice. Room was just standard but clean, lobby was very homey, with a nice sitting room and breakfast room. Staff was very helpful, as were the shuttles to airport & subway. Hard to rate the neighborhood as the location of the hotel was on a busy highway. All in all a good experience.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
kathleen
"Hotel Staff"
The hotel staff was very friendly! Our daughter played in a volleyball tournament at University of Mass and the location of the Ramada was very close!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"VERY Pleased!"
Except for a complication with Hotels.com payment for the room, which the receptionist at the desk was VERY helpful with rectifying, our stay at the Ramada in exceeded our expectations. The hotel lobby, halls, and room were all very clean, had everything we needed, and allowed for a very enjoyable stay for the money. The shuttle to the T was VERY convenient and made getting in to Boston so easy! Only drawback: The breakfast was disappointing.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Really enjoyed the stay. Nothing negative! Clean, well appointed rooms, excellent service.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
larry
"Fair to middling"
It was quite far out of town though the shuttle to subway helped with that. Not much choice of places to eat nearby. Breakfast OK but scrambled egg not good.
5 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
"Basic room in a reasonable hotel just outside of B"
Don't expect anything fancy. What you will get is a comfortable room at a reasonable price. The shuttles ran regularly to the airport and local T station. The complimentary breakfast was pretty ehh but acceptable in a hurry. It's a 3 star experience but a dependable one. Staff was friendly, polite, professional. Quick cab ride into town (depending on traffic).
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Well located, a few miles from downtown Boston with easy access by train or taxi. Hotel provides shutle to closest train station, about one mile away. Easy parking, decent facilities and breakfast. Staff was pleasant and tried to be helpful when asked questions. Decent restaurant next door. I was there on a business trip and would go back; also good overnight stay if traveling by car.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014