All hotels in San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
2050 Garfield St, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel near Cal Poly"
Nice, quiet stay. The rooms were nice and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
The hotel was obviously undergoing renovation. Some of the fixtures were loose. The bathtub had a hollow center under neath, that made a popping sound when stepped on. The phone & some of the receptacles did not work. I recommend you supply your guests with earplugs, due to the noise of the freeway traffic.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Comfortable & convenient"
Nothing fancy, but clean, close to freeway and quite comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
shopperpeggy
"Close to Friend"
I loved the quaintness of the hotel and location....I used to live in SLO many years ago....the only problem I had was that I was hauling a U-Haul trailer and I had a little problem with enough room to park with my SUV and a U-Haul trailer....but it all worked out in the end. The young man who was manning the Front Desk tried his best to help me out. All in All.....I enjoyed my stay for the 1 night....I hope to visit again later this year. The price for my stay was very reasonable.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
K. Sano
Low end stay. Was checked into a room that was already occupied, them moved to a room that had a backed up toilet and outlets that did not work. You get free internet but that is at a very slow speed. If you want usable internet you need to pay an additional $10.00. I think motel 6 might have been better.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Comfortable, Convenient and Accommodating"
Even though I made a last minute reservation during a busy week, I was able to get a downstairs room very near the parking, as I had requested.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Mixed bag"
First of all, it was just fine for the price. Our room was on the dark side, but it was big. It was right against the freeway, but we couldn't hear it. There was an odd enclosed balcony attached to the room, maybe for pets.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Sven
"Room review"
We were moving our daughter into college so it definitely served it's purpose. It's an older building, very well kept up as best as can be expected. I wouldn't vacation here but for a night it's great. The staff is super nice and helpful. The rooms were clean, but older a/c unit/tv/bathroom, one mattress was comfortable the other bed had a much older one. Like I said, one night is fine, not a vacation spot. We would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Adequate for short stay"
Lexington was okay for a quick trip. It was noisy and the walls are thin so you hear everything. The room was clean, bed comfortable but did not include all of the amenities as listed-no refrigerator, microwave, fitness center did not have working machines (2 out of 4 were out of order).
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Gretchen
"close to all must see sights"
close to all must see sights
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Disappointing. too expensive"
Will not book again, way too expensive for the ammenties.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
D
"Good hotel for a good price"
Good place; could use an update regarding furnishings. A bit thin on towels; you may want to ask for extras before heading to your room.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Not much of a hotel"
This is a Days Inn converted to another name. The room we had was so close to the freeway we could not open our door onto the patio and sleep with it open. There were other area of the hotel probably not as close. I won't stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"comfort"
nice hotel, comfortable bed, good staff
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Just OK"
It was Memorial Day so the price was high - I wouldn't pay that much to stay there again - it was OK. Parking is limited.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Sandi
The people were not nice and accomodating.
1 night family trip May 26, 2013
shahin
"Good deal in SLO"
Clean room, good deal. Suite was quite large, with bed in separate chambers. Kitchen area was in decent shape. The room may have been under construction (bathroom light out of fixture).
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Alisa
"A good, moderately priced hotel."
After a really bad experience with the San Luis Inn, we got ourselves moved to The Lexington Inn. A good experience all the way around. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"Nice clean hotel"
Nice clean hotel. Inexpensive. Our room had refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, hairdryer, TV, etc. Free wi-fi (although a bit slow). Breakfast was very basic - I recommend going to downtown and eating breakfast there instead - there are many great cafes in SLO. Yes, I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Alex
"Not as bad as I thought it would be"
The room was small, but decent and clean. The bathroom was super small, but decent and clean. I was a bit worried when I arrived in the Lobby and could barely hear for check in due to a crowd of college students chatting, but that was the only major noise to speak of. You could tell the hotel had just been purchased and there was a reno in progress, but it didn't disturb our stay. Pretty good for a decent price for one night along the way.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Shirl
"Good Hotel for the Price"
Good service friendly manager and front desk service. Nice clean room. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Close to Cal Poly and downtown SLO"
I didn't like being in a separate building behind main building.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"average"
The hotel skimps on so many things. not enough plugs in the room , no plastic liners in the trash cans, etc. When I was in the shower and looked up, there was so much dust in the vents, it was awful. I stayed two nights and they cleaned my room after the first night, didn't replenish the toilet paper so almost ran out. I had to ask for more. Breakfast was ok. Lots of carbs. They don't supply a tray and give you the cheapest paper plates and there was no lids for the coffee. So if you want to take a coffee and bagel back to your room. you better have good balance. I would pay $20 more per night and get a better room. sorry can't recommend it.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
s
"Barely adequate."
The hotel is in a good location, near a lot of other hotels. It's about a mile from Cal Poly and about a 10-15 minute walk to the heart of downtown. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, but it's apparent the owners are not spending money on maintenance.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"Unexpected stay"
The hotel staff was VERY accomodating. I was down in SLO due t my dauhter being ill and kept adding a da at a time via Hotels.com. The staff was great about working with me to stay in the say room, etc. The only negative is that the wireless internet connection is spotty in some areas. The hotel is in the midst of updating the facility so condition & maintenance will easily work it's way up to a 4 or 5 in the near futre.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Teri Z
"Week with sick daughter"
The people at he Lexington are he best! The hotel is clean and convenient.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Teri Z
"great location"
very comfortable and clean room. staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2013
"Great for a Quick Stay"
This was a great one-night stay, close to Cal Poly and the freeway. The hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating. I was able to check in early, and the desk person allowed me to see two different rooms and choose the one that I preferred. My room was small but quiet, clean and comfortable. The desk chair was a bit shabby and the bathroom sink was old and scratched, but they are currently remodeling the lobby, so perhaps the rooms will get a facelift at some point as well. But this was what I expected, and the staff was friendly and efficient, so I have no complaints. I would stay here again when passing through San Luis Obispo.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
VivianT
"Disappointing at best"
When we checked into the first room, there were two people switching rooms while we were at the front desk! I gave the hotel the benefit of the doubt because sometimes people are just really picky. So we got to the first room and the room smelled awful. Like someone burnt something in the microwave and spilled a pot of coffee on the carpet and then left it. The bathroom lights are the kind of bulbs that take 5 minutes to warm up so in the meantime your'e in sitting on the toilet or showering in near complete darkness. The beds were not really high quality, but it was quiet and fairly inexpensive.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Good overnight stay"
Pretty good hotel, close to freeway needed earplugs to sleep. Pool and spa had leaves in it. Nothing fancy but very good for an overnight.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Disappointing in many aspects."
I was disappointed in this hotel for a number of reasons. I selected it because it had 3 key ingredients for me: free wifi, a spa, and free breakfast. Wifi was terrible to be generous. The connection went in and out the entire stay and when working was too slow to even load email. Very disappointing. The spa was cold when I arrived. I asked why and they said they would have it running the next night. The next night it was still cold and they said it was broken. Very disappointing. The breakfast was very continental. it was pitched as being more than that but really toast, stale mini muffins and cereal. Don't expect much. For the money I would expect a lot more out of the hotel and the quality of the stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2013
Cliff

"Ein Hotel, welches man empfehlen kann"
Das Hotel bietet sehr viel. Leider liegt der Stadtkern nicht gerade in der Nähe. Sonst gibt es nichts zu bemängeln.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2013