All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10919 J Street, Interstate 80 Exit 445, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.5
    2.3
    2.3
    2.8
"Excellent"Clean and quiet, budget friendly.""
I travel a lot and stay at lot of different motels. I have not stayed here before and was delighted with all the staff and my stay. The room itself was so clean with hardwood laminate floors, great standup showers, lots of parking for my hauler and overall cleanliness all over the site. More over this location is pet friendly and no charge for pet. Now that i have known this hotel, I will definetely stay here again on my next trip. I would recommend this hotel to everyone as this is the best motel for an affordable price.
1 night trip May 12, 2015
samsula
"Bad times in Motel 6 Omaha"
No towels second night, had to redo card keys every time we went out. Management didn't show any concern about lack of items. we seemed to be a bother to the front desk who was talking on cell phone and was upset when we asked for towels and a cup for the room. We would never recommend for anyone to stay there.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Dean
"Unsatisfactory"
Because I love India and Indians, and the proprietors of this hotel are Indian, I purposely "bit my tongue" and remained quiet Friday night/Saturday morning. But since you asked I'll tell you that it is the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. It is easy in this day and age to be extreme in one's comments, but I am 65 years old and I have traveled extensively my entire life, both for business and pleasure, and this room was the worst in my memory. EXTREMELY loud. Totally unsatisfactory. I would prefer to sleep in my car.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Martin
"could have been better"
There was supposed to be a microwave in the room, when I told the front desk, I was told they would get one for me. They never did. The bed was a mattress on a wooden plank.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"Ok"
I wasn't expecting much. Room was clean but bed was very uncomfortable. Flat. If I had to stay there again I would think twice about being alone. Off the beaten path and really didn't feel that safe.
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Dear Sir/Madam, We apologize for failing to meet your expectations. There is always someone at the front desk working throughout the night. So please never feel alone. Hope you will give us another opportunity to be more hospitable.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"horrible"
Bad neighborhood, bad customer service, broken doors, not clean. Expecting clean sheets here is like expecting something rotten to smell like roses and sunshine.
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Dear Crystal, we are very sorry to hear regarding your experience while staying at our location. We apologize and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We will be sure to use your feedback to provide training to our staff in efforts to provide you and future guests with exceptional service. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again. Thank you. Motel6 Management
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Crystal
"Good enough"
Served the purpose
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Thank you !! We very much appreciate your comments. We look forward to your return.. We promise we will certainly try to exceed your expectation during your next visit Thanks, Motel6 Management
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"bad bathroom"
Toilet was messed up no one came to fix
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Dear Sir, We apologize for failing to help you get the toilet fixed during your stay. Please apologize us for the inconvinence.. Hope you will give us another opportunity to be more hospitable. Thanks, Motel 6 Management
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Motel 6"
It was inexpensive & comfortable. I would stay there again. The only negative was that the pool isnt open year round.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Wakonda
"I was surprised..."
I was pleasantly surprised. I've been to another "cheap" motel before, so my expectations were low. The outside of the building and the halls were fairly plain and not really inviting, but our room was nice. There were updated fixtures throughout, except for the heating/AC system. It was very, very clean and somewhat modern looking. Although, there were cigarette burns visible on one of the bed coverings. The room was comfortable and provided a good getaway for the both of us.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Bad experience"
The blanket to thin , the room was to cold, I couldn't sleep all night , very poor wifi
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Sutipong
"Wow! No Smoking!"
No smoking in building a big plus! Some motel 6 I've stayed at even the non-smoking rooms are quite smoky. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Won't return."
Room didn't have carpet. Mattress was on a steel frame with no box spring. Temp was cool and it was not possible to adjust the temp in the room without a step stool to reach the heat/air unit. Room was non-smoking but had an awful stench of stale cigarettes.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Ok hotel for the price. Besides no locking door."
Was pretty much what I expected. Room does not have many accessories. It is very empty. You get a bed, table, some cheap chairs and thin bedding. Price is good though. Oh and our lock was broken on our room door so it would not lock after leaving the room.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Bradley
"It's ok"
The overall stay was good, only problem was the door didn't lock.. you didn't even need the key card to get in.. kinda scary huh? If it wasn't for the latched lock anyone would've came in at any time. .
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
shower didn't work
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Gina Montgomery
"Not that nice"
No one was at the desk for over 10 minutes for check in. Checked into a dirty room. Not very welcoming. Ok room if you need to sleep and leave.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Danny
"sketchy"
Ended up changing rooms. First one had a toilet that wouldn't stop running and then the second one I almost couldn't close the door. The toilet paper roll holder was hanging out of the wall in the bathroom and there were stains on the sheets. Aside from that the beds were okay and the shower worked... Location with sketchy and it looked like there might have been a couple of long term residents.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Must try this Renovated Property"
Excellent, great service, new look
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
will never go back to a regular hotel again Booberry no parking tell dirty sheets dirty bathroom dirty floor dirty never go back
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
The "non-smoking room" smelled an awful lot like smoke. Despite requesting shampoo, apparently this hotel has none, so you better bring your own.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Terrible"
Worst place ever....needs to be torn down ....left did not stay there.... didnt care about the refund.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
j
The room was good but the place smelled cigarettes and bad feet.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
"very very upset"
Had a horrible stay no electicity in the first room n second one was feeZing cold was very unhappy will npt return
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
chantay kuhnm
"Poor"
the hotel smelled like smoke big time and was just felt dirty
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
michelle
"horrible"
we check in at 4 a.m. Just to sleep 3hrs and then back on the road it took us literally 20 minutes to get checked in because the person wouldn't wake up to deal with the front desk to make matters worse we walk into a room with clean beds but the pipe for the bottom of the sink has been disconnected and is sitting on top of the sink old pizza box in trash sitting in the closet area on the top shelf also part of our towels were wet and sitting in a pile by the bathtub I will never stay here again
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
litpilot
The motel smelled like smoke. He floor wa stained. Couldn't get ahold of anyone at the front desk 3 times.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Made a request for a room change after finding dirty sheets on the bed. Request was quickly accommodated and the bedding in the next room assignment appeared better, but the sheet kept coming off the corner of the bed requiring a re-do several times through out the night. Not a good night's rest.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
"Seedy is putting it mildly"
This was the worst stay I have ever had. The room had obviously not been deep cleaned any time recently. The threadbare sheets were covered in hair and I'm not sure they had been changed between guests. The motel was mostly populated by road crews and people were coming and going all night. Given the low room rate, I was not expecting anything great, but this was just disgusting.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Katie
"Avoid this Motel 6 at all costs"
This Motel 6 in Omaha was terrible! Our room keys didn't work for the first room we were given, the second room door was left open by the cleaning staff, there weren't enough towels, the hot tub was disgusting and the staff made no attempt to tell guests it was out of order. There was no one at the front desk for at least an hour around 8:30/9 p.m. and no one answered the phone to assist guests, including a man who had come to get a room. To top it off, there were long, black hairs all over both beds in our room. It was clear the sheets hadn't been changed, the beds had just been made. That was the last straw. We checked out at 10 p.m., with two children in tow, and moved to another hotel nearby (of which there were several.) I've never been in such a gross motel. I spoke to a hotels.com associate and was told we would be getting a refund. A friend stayed at this Motel 6 as well and said a huge party broke out in the common area around 2 a.m. and the management did nothing to quiet the noise or end the gathering. We will never stay at this hotel again and I plan to contact Motel 6 to let them know about the poor state of this establishment. Do not stay here!! And hotels.com, I recommend you remove this motel from your site completely!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"get what you pay for"
Although the price and location were good the sheets and comforter smelled like a dirty armpit. The staff was friendly and allowed me a late checkout of 1pm. It all comes down to you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
Doug
"Horrible and dirty!"
The reception was friendly enough and we had the fridge and microwave we requested, but the good things stopped there. Our hotel key was for a different room then we were told. The room was not clean. The toilet seat had not been cleaned, there was mold on the shower curtain, only two of the three pillows had pillow cases (the one without had strange hair on it), the comforter was dusty, the sheets had many strange stains and cigarette burns. To top it off, the bed was hard as a rock and there was no clock. When we called the service desk, no one answered the phone. When we left in the morning (at 7), the only breakfast item was coffee - nothing else. We were extremely disappointed with our stay and will be writing to the company about it.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Severely disappointed"
There were several little things that all added up to one very disappointing hotel stay. The first thing that caught my attention was when first walking into the hotel lobby the smell of cigarette smoke everywhere. I understand if a hotel has smoking and non-smoking rooms, but the lobby should not smell like an ashtray. Second was that the floors were vaccummed but the stairs had not been in what looked like at least a month. Third was the heater/AC unit did not have any weather sealing at the top, so cold air kept blowing into the room, keeping the unit running all day and night when set at only 68 degrees. Fourth was the pool; it is indoor but yet is still closed "for the season". Fifth was the adversitised hot & cold buffet breakfast when there was no breakfast at all. Finish it off with our bed did not even have a fitted sheet for the bottom, just a top sheet that kept coming untucked all night. My wife and I will NOT be back to that establishment.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2013
The pool was closed. This information should be passed on if someone else is able to make reservations for them.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
Motel 6
The pool and hot tube were closed. The website advertised it open. We will NEVER stay there again
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
"What a dump!"
The whole place is really shabby. Maintenance is NOT a priority here. I was cold all night, the heater made a lot of noise but blew only cold air. I was up early for breakfast, and found the coffee to be slightly less than lukewarm. I suspect that they just turned on the pot to warm up yesterday's leftover coffee. I'll never be back!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
Everything is acceptable except our room had a bad odor smell when we went inside.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2012
Allen L
"GROSS!!!!!!"
This econo lodge was very disgusting very dirty and it smelled so bad. The first room they put us in the toilet was full of BM and the room smelled so bad! They second room was just dirty there were hairs all over in tye bathroom the carpet was iust nasty i didnt even want my kids to touch anything. Ive stayed at alot of econo lodges and this one was so dirty and gross that i didnt even want to stay there after we checked in
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
kayla
"Econolodge Omaha, NE"
We were not happy at all. The security lock was hanging by it's screws, the tub faucet was not caulked to the wall and would turn in your hand, the smoke alarm was hanging by it's wires, the tv remote didn't have batteries, the cable on the tv was loose so that you couldn't receive picture, and the staff was not there when we needed to check out in the morning and so we had to leave the keys on the desk and leave after waiting 10 minutes so that we did not miss a business meeting and did not get a receipt because of this.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2012
"dont ask them 4 a wake up call. they say yes then"
there was no towels out in the pool area. When you ask for a wake up call they said they can do that but then they never called. the room was clean.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Worst Econolodge I ever been to"
Everything is dirty. Pillows without pillowcases, blanket with stains, bathtub with someone's hair and mold, breakfast room utensils look like they were not washed in years, the only wafflemaker is broken. Breakfast looks nothing like previous Econolodge we stayed in. They have only waffle mix for the broken wafflemaker and bread. If something is running there is no refills or restocking, you'll stay hungry. Staff is unresponsive. This place also has terrible smell. Econolodge Omaha was worst experience ever. I wish I never stayed there.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
Oleg R.
"Close to my family event"
The stay was fine, room was clean. Staff VERY friendly and helpful. My door would not lock but they immediately fixed the problem. BUT, there was no A/C in the lobby area. it was 98 degrees outside and had to be that hot in the lobby area.. as soon as I stepped outside the room it was massive heat.. can the a/c be fixed? I would stay there again,, if summer I would check out the A/C first.!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Nona
"Worth the price, but not the rating"
This isn't worth a 3.6 guest rating and is definitely a two-star hotel. The room was clean enough, but felt unclean. The sheets felt unclean. The front desk waited on someone else while I waited in line. It was worth the low price for the night, but based on guest ratings, I expected a better deal. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
jr
"You get what you pay for"
This is a stopover kind of motel. It's not luxury, but it's a bed to sleep in, and it's easy access to I-80. The staff was curt but friendly, the rooms had all the basic amenities, and the motel was located close to several restaurants. My biggest complaint is that the room, though it was clean enough, smelled funky when I walked in. I got a good night's sleep and moved on.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
S.W.
It was very dirty. The security lock was broke on the door. The comforters were burnt with cigarette burns and we were in non-smoking rooms. The room smelled. We had to ask to have the pool door unlocked and the water smelled so bad in both the pool and the hot tub. The air conditioner did not cool the room. Some of the outlets did not work.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
"Okay for the price"
The room was average for the price. The lobby smelled of smoke but the smoke-free room was fine. Both the room and bathroom were clean. Only two pillows on the double bed so I was glad I brought my own. Hotel is located in an industrial area there are two restaurants within a couple of blocks.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
SL
"Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed in!!!"
Worst hotel I've ever stayed in!!! DIRTY, HOT, NO A/C, DIRTY BREAKFAST!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
"Bare bones and a little dis-organized"
The air conditioner in the room was high up on the wall, so you needed to stand on a chair to adjust it. Breakfast was disorganized and not sufficent. There was no milk for the ceral, no coffee, and the orange juice was watered down. There were two young men sleeping on couches in the lobby. Also, I could not connect to the internet with my Apple laptop. It was a weird place. Had I known that they did not really have free internet and the breakfast was so subpar, I would have stayed somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
Paid way too much for this hotel!!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2012
"just so-so"
breakfast not available during stated times; staff not responsive to needs; coffeemaker in the room not working; yapping dog in room next door
Other trip Jul 6, 2012