All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10919 J Street, Interstate 80 Exit 445, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.5
    2.3
    2.2
    2.7
"could have been better"
There was supposed to be a microwave in the room, when I told the front desk, I was told they would get one for me. They never did. The bed was a mattress on a wooden plank.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"Ok"
I wasn't expecting much. Room was clean but bed was very uncomfortable. Flat. If I had to stay there again I would think twice about being alone. Off the beaten path and really didn't feel that safe.
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Dear Sir/Madam, We apologize for failing to meet your expectations. There is always someone at the front desk working throughout the night. So please never feel alone. Hope you will give us another opportunity to be more hospitable.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"horrible"
Bad neighborhood, bad customer service, broken doors, not clean. Expecting clean sheets here is like expecting something rotten to smell like roses and sunshine.
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Dear Crystal, we are very sorry to hear regarding your experience while staying at our location. We apologize and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We will be sure to use your feedback to provide training to our staff in efforts to provide you and future guests with exceptional service. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again. Thank you. Motel6 Management
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Crystal
"Good enough"
Served the purpose
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Thank you !! We very much appreciate your comments. We look forward to your return.. We promise we will certainly try to exceed your expectation during your next visit Thanks, Motel6 Management
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"bad bathroom"
Toilet was messed up no one came to fix
Response by Motel 6 Omaha
Dear Sir, We apologize for failing to help you get the toilet fixed during your stay. Please apologize us for the inconvinence.. Hope you will give us another opportunity to be more hospitable. Thanks, Motel 6 Management
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"worst place ever"
they did not have our room ready....the place was disgusting. there were someone elses clothes under the bed, it smelled really bad. they did not have the pool open...the staff was too busy talking on there phones to help you...they had homeless people sitting in the hall..i would never stay there again or tell anyone to go there..
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
mommab
"Motel 6"
It was inexpensive & comfortable. I would stay there again. The only negative was that the pool isnt open year round.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Wakonda
"I was surprised..."
I was pleasantly surprised. I've been to another "cheap" motel before, so my expectations were low. The outside of the building and the halls were fairly plain and not really inviting, but our room was nice. There were updated fixtures throughout, except for the heating/AC system. It was very, very clean and somewhat modern looking. Although, there were cigarette burns visible on one of the bed coverings. The room was comfortable and provided a good getaway for the both of us.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Bad experience"
The blanket to thin , the room was to cold, I couldn't sleep all night , very poor wifi
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Sutipong
"Wow! No Smoking!"
No smoking in building a big plus! Some motel 6 I've stayed at even the non-smoking rooms are quite smoky. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Won't return."
Room didn't have carpet. Mattress was on a steel frame with no box spring. Temp was cool and it was not possible to adjust the temp in the room without a step stool to reach the heat/air unit. Room was non-smoking but had an awful stench of stale cigarettes.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Ok hotel for the price. Besides no locking door."
Was pretty much what I expected. Room does not have many accessories. It is very empty. You get a bed, table, some cheap chairs and thin bedding. Price is good though. Oh and our lock was broken on our room door so it would not lock after leaving the room.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Bradley
"Like bein on the ground level for gr8 convience"
They were very nice to put my daughter next door to me I thought that was ver nice
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
gayle
"It's ok"
The overall stay was good, only problem was the door didn't lock.. you didn't even need the key card to get in.. kinda scary huh? If it wasn't for the latched lock anyone would've came in at any time. .
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
shower didn't work
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Gina Montgomery
After 662 miles, a good place to get a good night's sleep.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Horrible Hotel"
Dirty hotel. Cigarette burns in the comforter of a non smoking room. Wrinkled bedding that looked like it had been slept in before. Nasty pool.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Cori
"Never again"
No fridge or microwave no pictures in rooms or on walls in halls very creepy place. Internet wouldn't stay connected so couldn't use it at all. Beds where hard and uncomfortable. We will never stay there again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Robin
"Not that nice"
No one was at the desk for over 10 minutes for check in. Checked into a dirty room. Not very welcoming. Ok room if you need to sleep and leave.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Danny
"sketchy"
Ended up changing rooms. First one had a toilet that wouldn't stop running and then the second one I almost couldn't close the door. The toilet paper roll holder was hanging out of the wall in the bathroom and there were stains on the sheets. Aside from that the beds were okay and the shower worked... Location with sketchy and it looked like there might have been a couple of long term residents.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Must try this Renovated Property"
Excellent, great service, new look
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Don't stay here"
Very unsanitary. Pool is extremely murky. Would not even think about getting in it
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
eric
will never go back to a regular hotel again Booberry no parking tell dirty sheets dirty bathroom dirty floor dirty never go back
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here for free"
Room wasn't ready on time, non-professional staff= guy in t-shirt shirts and sandals, TV picture quality was awful, 2 guest had to share 1 wash rag and 3 towels for 2 days, Place smelt stagnant, Had to approach front office for shampoo and soap and was told that they were out of it.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
D
"Avoid at all cost"
I have stayed at this chain several times all over the country this one was terrible. Toenail clippings on the floor. Whole corridor smelled like smoke. Pool was disgusting. Four people in the room only gave three towels.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Worst hotel ive stayed at. W"
Filthy room no towels or bath cloths small coffee pot that was always empty pop tarts box empty and was told they had no more rooms on second floor with no elevavator. Had revervations for 3 days (2rooms) left after 2 days drove to St Louis(7 hrs) to spend the night in a decent Motel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
billy
The "non-smoking room" smelled an awful lot like smoke. Despite requesting shampoo, apparently this hotel has none, so you better bring your own.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Hotel 6 Nice decor and very clean"
It was a great stay!! Very clean! I rate this room 1-5 Four Comfortable stay.. Only thing the room is missing is a dresser. Beside raising the prices on the room.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Motel 6 Omaha"
Not enough parking, no shampoo or conditioner provided in room, only 1 wash cloth provided for two guests.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"good location"
room was nice and the staff very helpful indeed. I got lost on my way in to Omaha, called the motel and they were very helpful in guiding me right to their location.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ann
"You get what you pay for...."
Hotel looked nice on the add BUT looks are deceiving. Got there and checked in, lobby was hot and stunk, got our keys, (we had reserved 2 rooms) rooms were pretty much in the lobby. One of the rooms smelled bad and the other was ok. Noticed right off the bat that both room doors did not close properly. One room you just had to give a little nudge but the other you had to put alot of force on it to close. We also had to pay extra to have a fridge in the room. Took like a half hour to get the fridge, I think they just forgot to get it till i reminded them. Staff was not very helpful or nice for that matter, the maid was the nicest one there. Rooms had been remodeled to look modern bet they were poorly done. Beds were ok cable tv and phone ok. One of the rooms had hair dryer, luggage rack, cups and an ice bucket while the other room did not have any of those things, Same price for rooms. The first morning we woke up the fridge had stopped working and water all over the floor. Staff said they did not have another fridge till later that day, so our things got hot etc. Ended up never getting a new fridge and had to use the one that quit which barely kept cold. Pool was ok cloudy and small, no pool towel and only 2 per room. The plug in next to the sink did not work, maybe that's why no hair dryer was in that room. Like i said you get what you pay for. I've had same price motels that were much better in every aspect. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"I wouldn't stay there if the room were free!"
The picture shown on the website was nothing like the actual hotel! It was a place full of truck drivers. It was not what I expected at all! The level of cleanliness was unbearable! I did not stay there not did I want my child to stay there with me.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Terrible"
Worst place ever....needs to be torn down ....left did not stay there.... didnt care about the refund.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
j
The room was good but the place smelled cigarettes and bad feet.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Terrible hotel in a bad neighborhood"
This hotel provided me with the worst hotel/customer service experience of my life. Room was dirty, our door looked as though it had been kicked open and the latch lock was hanging off of the door frame, security was non existent, I and my friends actually felt unsafe staying here.And to top it all off when I went to speak with the person working to get a refund. I was flat out told no and he would not even come see the rooms issues. Then he began getting verbally aggressive towards me and when I responded with raising my voice he threat to call the cops. Never stay here under any circumstances
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Not the cleanest place I have stayed."
The table top was dirty and sticky and the room had a hardwood floor type material and my sneakers would stick as I walked across the floor.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
Room not as clean as I would have hoped, but cleaned to an acceptable condition. Not responsive to the "maid cleaning requested" sign though.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Abs
"Going through a renovation?"
It appears that this Motel 6 is going through some kind of renovation. Pulling into the lot, we wondered what we have gotten ourselves into. But we were in town for a funeral and it was almost midnight and we were too time to go anywhere else. Booked the room for four nights. Room was surprisingly nice. Our room seemed to be newly painted and renovated and was kept very clean each day. It had a microwave and refrigerator that we weren't expecting. The employees who worked the desk were very easy going and friendly. For whatever reason, when towels were changed, they would only leave one or no washcloth. No phones in the room so one of us would have to go to the desk for more. Also, had to get the keycard activated each night, no matter how we stored the card. Except for those inconveniences, the overall experience was not bad at all.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
janisfern
"Terrible!"
When we checked in and got to the room one of the beds was not made. Were given another room. The bathroom floor and toilet were dirty. The hallway staircase floors were filthy it looked as if they had not vacuumed in years. This hotel needs better cleaning staff
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"very very upset"
Had a horrible stay no electicity in the first room n second one was feeZing cold was very unhappy will npt return
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
chantay kuhnm
"Poor"
the hotel smelled like smoke big time and was just felt dirty
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
michelle
"terrible"
beds still filthy from last guests, locks on the door were hanging off and not even able to use, toilet was so wobbly couldn't even sit on it, wallpaper was falling off the walls, heater wasn't working so room temp was 40 degrees, crumbs all over floor and bed sheets, pubic hairs....under the bedspread nonetheless.....had to leave and try to find another hotel in the middle of the night. Night staff gave a name as "Deep" only....think this is plenty to say how pathetic and will NEVER EVER stay at a motel 6 and will deter any friends from staying at any.....FOR SURE!!! Purely GROSS
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Lacy
"What you see is not what you get."
I have stayed in worst places. However, the room looked nothing like the photo I saw on the internet.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"horrible"
we check in at 4 a.m. Just to sleep 3hrs and then back on the road it took us literally 20 minutes to get checked in because the person wouldn't wake up to deal with the front desk to make matters worse we walk into a room with clean beds but the pipe for the bottom of the sink has been disconnected and is sitting on top of the sink old pizza box in trash sitting in the closet area on the top shelf also part of our towels were wet and sitting in a pile by the bathtub I will never stay here again
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
litpilot
Horrible#!! Dirtiest room ever broken lamp shades stained curtains and comforters. There were holes in the wall. The fridge amd freezer werr disgusting. There was hair in the bathroom. It looked like it had never been vaccuumed.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
The motel smelled like smoke. He floor wa stained. Couldn't get ahold of anyone at the front desk 3 times.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Made a request for a room change after finding dirty sheets on the bed. Request was quickly accommodated and the bedding in the next room assignment appeared better, but the sheet kept coming off the corner of the bed requiring a re-do several times through out the night. Not a good night's rest.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
"Hard To Find"
Hotel was tucked away on an off-road site, so it was difficult to get to. Staff was warm and friendly. Room wasn't the cleanest. Found used napkins on the floor, along with stuff on the carpet. Pool was closed. But, it was alright for a quick, last-minute night stay. Would only stay if it was another last-minute stay.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Georgie
"Worst Motel ever!"
The staff was lazy. The manager ignored his duties. He allowed people to disturb other guest as they sat in the Hallway and talked loudly all hours into the night, making it hard to sleep. I could not get anyone to respond to the buzzer at the front desk to even turn in my key card when checking out.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Seedy is putting it mildly"
This was the worst stay I have ever had. The room had obviously not been deep cleaned any time recently. The threadbare sheets were covered in hair and I'm not sure they had been changed between guests. The motel was mostly populated by road crews and people were coming and going all night. Given the low room rate, I was not expecting anything great, but this was just disgusting.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013