All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10919 J Street, Interstate 80 Exit 445, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.5
    2.3
    2.3
    2.8
"Nasty"
This hotel is a pit. The entire place smells like smoke, sweat and dirt. The air conditioner in my room did not work. Nor did the one in the 2nd room I switched to. The 3rd room had a newer unit that worked but the filter was filthy. I killed a wasp on the wall before going to sleep. The pool was filthy and not heated. Would never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
We had no power in the morning that we were leaving! The continental breakfast was a little skimpy. Room was clean.
Other trip Jul 1, 2012
"Nasty hotel."
This hotel should be leveled. The air conditioners didn't work. The refrigerators didn't close. The sheets had holes in them. The hallways smelled awful. The "breakfast" consisted of the waffles machine or toast. I've stayed in inexpensive hotels before but at least they were clean. The EconoLodge was far below my expectations.
Trip with friends Jul 1, 2012
When we arrived the outside temperature was 104 and were surprised to find that the HOT air was blowing in the room. We were very uncomfortable for a few hours until I could get the room cooled down. The sink in the bathroom didn't drain and because it was so late at night I just had my kids use the bathtub to wash hands. The next morning I went down to get breakfast only to find that everything had already been put away even though it wasn't time for breakfast to be over. I found some cereal and asked the host for some milk. He reluctantly filled the container with only a little milk which wasn't enough for 2 bowls. It was just an overnight stay while we continued on our trip, but it was an awful one and made for a miserable morning.
Family trip Jun 29, 2012
The beds sank in the middle and was very hard to sleep on. I didn't get any sleep. The pool was small and looked nasty. They did not keep up on supplying the breakfast food, drinks, and eating utensils. I will never stay there again.
Family trip Jun 15, 2012
"ok"
Was ok for an economy room.
Other trip May 30, 2012

"meh"
Just stayed there for a stop on a road trip. Place could use a new contractor. Room remodel was not finished. Looked pretty rough. An elevator would be a good idea too.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015

"El Hotel esta bien."
El unico problema del hotel es que hay mucho ruido,no pude dormir con tantos ruidos los huespedes son unos maleducados.fue el el unico problema que tuve.por lo demas todo genial.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Omaha NE

"No frills"
04/08/15 redheadmom78 Kansas City, Kansas
A weekend trip for my family, this motel suited our purpose of inexpensive place to rest our heads and shower without alot of cost. However the rooms were a bit on the dirty side, and one of our two rooms was extremely bad smelling. The toilets clogged easily, the door locks loose, not enough towels, flat uncomfortable pillows, noise people around us, hard to sleep. Needs some tlc, and management is not only hard to understand (broken english) but not the friendliest. Over all again, it suited the purpose, the pool was a plus.
"Ewww"
01/06/15 Shawna L
Other peoples hair in our shower. Cocker roaches by the pubic coffee pot. Dirt? Sand? Crumbs? Dead things? In the seams of the mattress. I loaded UP my family and left. They were nice enough to refund us a full refund but needless to say we will not ever be returning. I felt as though I would be taking home living creatures if we stayed. Front desk was very nice to us and that was very comforting!!!
"Horrible"
09/22/14 ktomas83 Kansas City, Kansas
Sign out front says $49.99 when we went inside to get a room we were charged $67 and they couldn't tell us why. The room is completely empty except for a bed and TV. The shower was horrible it went from hot to freezing cold in a matter of seconds. I went and asked for extra towels and 2 extra pillows and was given a look like I was interrupting them. The door on the outside was not locked and you didn't need a key to open it. The hotel smelled very nasty. Bed extremely uncomfortable. Towels had stains on them and pillows very flat. Pool is very dirty green color.
"Um...Really?"
07/05/14 Jamie J Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania
Based off the pictures from this hotel, it needs a serious remodel. If you asked my opinion, I think they are letting this place go. Staff don't speak English, no breakfast or alarm clock. Think twice.
"Much better than I expected..."
05/28/14 seltzermint Joplin, Missouri
After reading a lot of horrible reviews online for this property, I braced myself for the worst. However, it really was not bad. I really wish I had taken photos of the room I stayed in at this Motel 6. It was VERY modern and up to date, freshly painted and clean. Inexpensive but clean laminate flooring, new bath tub and sink. No frills, yes. But that is expected. My stay was in May 2014. For the price I felt it was a decent value. Our room had a firm queen bed, a flat screen TV with HBO, and very fast free WiFi. We used the pool for a short time and it was clean although a bit disappointing because its highest depth is only 4 ft. The motel location is an industrial park but it seemed fairly safe. I didn't feel afraid although the clientele were mostly young and perhaps a bit unsavory on the whole, noticed this only when we arrived back at the motel room after 11 pm. I've seen much worse. It is near several plants with empty parking lots and within walking distance of several restaurants including Subway, a nice coffee shop, and Village Inn. I would stay here again. My husband and I are low maintenance and refuse to pay 2X or 3X the price for a slightly cushier premium hotel room. We prefer to sight see and experience the area on our trips. This is perfect for sleeping and showering.
"Inside the room was great! But everything else...UGH"
04/16/14 Brian211978 Las Cruces, New Mexico
This place used to be Econo Lodge, so the inside of the rooms are highly improved, but: I stayed for SIX NIGHTS! There was literally a bus full of kids and adults there for three of them! Now I know they are kids, but they were 10-12 year olds and Adults did nothing to keep them under control. They ran in hallway up to 11 at night. The 2nd night I had enough and told the "manager" of the hotel (who I think lives there since he was at the desk every time I went by the desk for a variety of stuff) and no one at the desk did anything, and the noise continued the next night! The staff are decent people, but seemed to be lazy to do anything about the hotel. The room service people did more than the people at the desk (really nice!!) While construction of some sorts happens eventually at many motels, there was boxes stacked six-high nearly fully blocking the entire hallway from just outside of my room not too far from the stairs! Thankfully there was no fire, considering I was on the second floor. Who knows how long they had been there before I arrived!! On top of that, there was pallet flats and other boards, along with tons of lose nails and other variety of stuff, blocking the sidewalk at the hotel the entire time I was there, and they never moved??!! Last, the area entering where the Guest Laundry and vending machines were nearly fully blocked by two trash can that was filled with pizza boxes that sat there THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE!! I do not like bringing down staff at all, but it just seems there was a lack of care to make outside the rooms/hotel safe, (which should be #1 priority) and THIS I should never have to tell people running/working at the motel! The only reason I managed to stay the whole six days is I had already payed all six $45/night up front, and the inside of the room was good and is the only reason I went up to two stars, and everything worked like it was supposed to, although the first night the wifi was scetchy, but greatly improved over my stay. I thought that when the Motel 6 in this area of the city was up at 107th & M turned into something else, and opened a Motel 6 here, it would be better. But not even close to the case! Changes needed in a big way before I will return! I will not go back to a hotel where I don't feel safe!
"Do Not Stay Here!!!!!"
11/29/13 Onthegoadventures Kansas City, Missouri
Dirty, run down motel... Bare electrical wires on the one lamp that worked in the room plugged in behind the bed...lamp shocked us twice before we saw the bare wires that had been twisted back together touching the sheets and mattress.. no shampoo, two stained towels, one wash cloth.. flat sheet on the bed instead of fitted sheet that was torn and had holes, dirty cloth mattress cover on dirty mattress cigarette burns on the end table and in the bottom of the ice bucket... ice machine disgusting, drain plugged up in floor in ice room.. pillows are old, stained and flat.. they put three pillows on the bed to make up for the one flat one that was rock hard.. the others were lumpy melted foam about 2 inches thick.. lightbulbs out in other two lamps.. electrical plug in sockets worn out and wont hold cord.. some were black and burned looking.. outside entry door lock dismantled and hanging on the side of the building, gang symbols on trash can outside and microwave in room... cocaine/drug residue and cut marks on the mirror hanging on the wall... holes in the wall.. no screen on window.. no lock on window... not the place to stay no matter what the price....trash on the floor.. towel under bed... I could go on forever!
"Stay AWAY!!!"
07/17/13 myasmr PEKIN
Hotel is located in an industrial area. This place is awful. When you pull up to the parking lot you are greeted by several signs warning that the hotel is not responsible for theft or damage to your vehicles. Add that to the unsavory folks hanging around the property. Not to mention the garbage cans overflowing outside area. Our room smelled like a mixture of smoke and body odor. The carpet was sticky and disgusting. Hotel hallways had no A/C. The hair dryer was broke and then taped back together it didn't work unless you held the button while you blew dry your hair. the cups that were left in the room were not sanitized. i was scared to sleep here.
"Stay Away"
03/28/13 commishWisconsin wisconsin
Needed a place to sleep, Econo Lodge is usually good, this is the worst, check in at 10:30, person wearing shorts and flip flops, get to room, no towels, other peoples clothing on shelf in bathroom, no breakfast, garbage cans overflowing inside the break area. Did have a Tripadvisor 2011 sticker on window, security cameras at front desk, so first impression was good.
"Bad hotel"
11/07/12 Disneyguest Grafton, Wisconsin
Hotel is located in an industrial area. Good thing we only stayed there on a weekend. The bed felt like the springs were poking through. Pillow were all mismatched. Could not get a good nights sleep. Booked a room for 3 adults but only 2 sets of towels were in the room. I needed assistance from the front desk but the elderly gentlemen did not have a good understanding of English. The breakfast was bad. The hotel staff dropped a serving utensil on the floor and without washing it, put it back in the breakfast serving area. Would definitely not stay here again.