All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
10919 J Street, Interstate 80 Exit 445, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
"Cheap price gets a cheap hotel!!!"
Hotel smelled, pool was small and dirty, only coffee for breakfast, bedd were hard, sheets had stains on them, staff was lazy and so much more. Wouldnt stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Kiel
Good room for the price
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
richard
"Cheap is cheap"
The price was right and that is about all that was 'right'.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Perfect stay for an affordable price"
Loved the quiet and clean room, maid service and front desk are excellent. Close truck stop was a plus for us, as was truck parking up front. This was our 4 th stay, we will return again.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
sean
"Spring pool party"
Very friendly very outgoing and professional....
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
t j
"avoid"
poor shape and overpriced
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Rancid/No Service/Worst Stay Ever"
You get what you pay for. Bad service. Employees struggle to communicate effectively. Tried to charge different rates than what was reserved. Bad odor in the rooms. Worse odor in the hallways. Supposed to be non-smoking but smoke permeated the building. Doors didn't lock. No shampoo provided, none available when requested. No fresh towels over 4 days. Hard beds. Stained bedding. Fuzzy TV. The list could go on. Hope you get the idea.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Updated but not super clean"
The hotel is "modern". It was surface clean but there was a lot of soap scum in the corners and the tub wasn't very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Ok for a cheap room"
Not to make it sound horrible because for the price it was decent.The entire hotel smelled like mildew. At the bottom of one of the sets of stairs the ceiling was torn out. Im not sure why. Our room was ok the floors are a wood laminent. Ours was warped but its didnt affect us any. The bathtub didnt drain when you took a shower. There were about 10 kids in the room next to us racing up and down the hall. Over all I expected worse though.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Lacey
"not happy"
Poor customer service. No additional sheets or towels...they literally were washing and drying then giving them back. Towels were dirty. Continental breakfast was just coffee.parking is terrible. Indoor pool water was HOT!we were reserved for 3 nights and reception would always call me to advise it was check out time and my belongings were still in room! I have stayed at other Motel 6 but this one was just terrible.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Delia
"Not modern decor...minimalist decor (and service)"
It was a bare bones room with everything but the hard kitchen-style chairs nailed down. Free wifi is for non-Apple computers only apparently. Couldn't connect all night long despite asking for help.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Excellent"Clean and quiet, budget friendly.""
I travel a lot and stay at lot of different motels. I have not stayed here before and was delighted with all the staff and my stay. The room itself was so clean with hardwood laminate floors, great standup showers, lots of parking for my hauler and overall cleanliness all over the site. More over this location is pet friendly and no charge for pet. Now that i have known this hotel, I will definetely stay here again on my next trip. I would recommend this hotel to everyone as this is the best motel for an affordable price.
1 night trip May 12, 2015
samsula
"Bad times in Motel 6 Omaha"
No towels second night, had to redo card keys every time we went out. Management didn't show any concern about lack of items. we seemed to be a bother to the front desk who was talking on cell phone and was upset when we asked for towels and a cup for the room. We would never recommend for anyone to stay there.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Dean
"Unsatisfactory"
Because I love India and Indians, and the proprietors of this hotel are Indian, I purposely "bit my tongue" and remained quiet Friday night/Saturday morning. But since you asked I'll tell you that it is the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. It is easy in this day and age to be extreme in one's comments, but I am 65 years old and I have traveled extensively my entire life, both for business and pleasure, and this room was the worst in my memory. EXTREMELY loud. Totally unsatisfactory. I would prefer to sleep in my car.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Martin

"meh"
Just stayed there for a stop on a road trip. Place could use a new contractor. Room remodel was not finished. Looked pretty rough. An elevator would be a good idea too.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
8 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Colin
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Omaha

"spartan, not inviting, thankful for the swimming pool"
06/27/15 Bob C Loveland, CO and Mt. Vernon, IA
Despite it being hard to find due to the street configuration in the area (not necessarily the hotel's fault), it was a necessary stop. I reserved without seeing it, without knowing how to find it, only that it had a pool for my grandkids, and that it cut 4 hours off my trip from eastern Iowa to Colorado. In calling ahead to make reservations the desk clerk was not able to clearly communicate, to essentially understand requests. The rate changed between calling and arrival. There was no clear process. The rooms were bare boned, no chairs, reminded me of a prison cell. While clean enough, simple touches should have welcomed my traveling party: place the waste baskets on the floor instead of atop a shelf. Have shampoo. Have good lighting. Be welcoming. When we arrived there were a lot of non-guest loiterers in the parking lot. One wants to feel safe when entering this place, it wasn't well-kept and it was simply suspicious. The toilet ran every few minutes in the night, awakening me. Not to be fixed. No continental breakfast as advertised. It just didn't feel right.
"Dirty rooms, bored staff"
06/14/15 staceyc777 Arapahoe, Nebraska
I don't like leaving bad reviews, but this motel deserves one. My stay was unpleasant from check-in. The guy at the front desk did not want to be there, and it was obvious. Our room was dirty. The floor near the door was clearly not swept. The doorstop had fallen off the door and was just laying there on the floor. The trim piece to the bathtub faucet had come off and was sitting on the ledge at the top of the shower. I'm hoping the towels were stained and not just dirty. They weren't fully stocked. The pool (which is why I was staying at this location to begin with) didn't open until 9am. That would have been fine if I was staying at the motel all day, but we wanted to swim before going out with friends before the day got hot. It's hours are 9am-10pm in case you're wondering. And there was no information about the motel in the room to tell you this so I went all the way downstairs in my swimsuit to find out if wouldn't be open for another hour. The hallways smelled like cigarette smoke. The positives: It was quiet. Loved all the lights in the room. The beds were pretty decent. The air conditioner worked. The little table had both chairs and cushioned bench seating. The TV was pretty good sized.
"Go stay somewhere else!!!"
06/12/15 Kevin C
Well where do I start, first off when we made reservations we requested that our four rooms that we had be all together because we had a fairly large group coming in together and we requested to have rooms with fridges due to us have milk and etc. Well they put three of us together, our rooms didn't have fridges! Rooms were extremely hot, the hallways were hot! So now begins where I really complain, we had a group that was downstairs and we all left and returned from dinner and swimming upon returning the room downstairs found blood on there mattress pad and when we brought it to the attention of the front desk they told us "you guys put it there" umm hello we were barely in the room!!! So they tried to move them into a smoking room, ok you have 16 year olds that are allergic to smoke and don't wanna be moved into a smoking room. My wife came down to speak to the front desk asking them to find another room "oh sorry we don't have another room available" until she told them where she works and knows that they "hold" rooms then they magically found a room. So this is where crap hits the fan, next morning we wake up and I called down to the front desk and told them I didn't want service and even put the "do not disturb" sign on the door...well they went into the room while we were gone. The room that had the blood on the bed also had a clogged toilet and told the front desk when we left and when we got back from the zoo, it was still clogged. Last issue my aunt woke up in the morning and found what looked to be like blood on one of the sheets and yet again front desk says "you did that" ok yet again we were barely in the room!!! We were at the zoo the whole day. The pool is cold like you would expect, NO HOTTUB. And if you want extra towels youll have to go get them yourself because the front desk is too busy playing on there phones! There employees are rude, their manager wont believe you when there is an issue and just the fact that she told me "im only here for the money" its like thats the wrong thing to say to a paying customer, you should be here for customer service and actually listen to your customers.Honestly the don't deserve the one star I gave them...its more like -5 stars. I will never stay here again or recommend this hotel to ANYONE.
"No frills"
04/08/15 redheadmom78 Kansas City, Kansas
A weekend trip for my family, this motel suited our purpose of inexpensive place to rest our heads and shower without alot of cost. However the rooms were a bit on the dirty side, and one of our two rooms was extremely bad smelling. The toilets clogged easily, the door locks loose, not enough towels, flat uncomfortable pillows, noise people around us, hard to sleep. Needs some tlc, and management is not only hard to understand (broken english) but not the friendliest. Over all again, it suited the purpose, the pool was a plus.
"Ewww"
01/06/15 Shawna L
Other peoples hair in our shower. Cocker roaches by the pubic coffee pot. Dirt? Sand? Crumbs? Dead things? In the seams of the mattress. I loaded UP my family and left. They were nice enough to refund us a full refund but needless to say we will not ever be returning. I felt as though I would be taking home living creatures if we stayed. Front desk was very nice to us and that was very comforting!!!
"Horrible"
09/22/14 ktomas83 Kansas City, Kansas
Sign out front says $49.99 when we went inside to get a room we were charged $67 and they couldn't tell us why. The room is completely empty except for a bed and TV. The shower was horrible it went from hot to freezing cold in a matter of seconds. I went and asked for extra towels and 2 extra pillows and was given a look like I was interrupting them. The door on the outside was not locked and you didn't need a key to open it. The hotel smelled very nasty. Bed extremely uncomfortable. Towels had stains on them and pillows very flat. Pool is very dirty green color.
"Um...Really?"
07/05/14 Jamie J Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania
Based off the pictures from this hotel, it needs a serious remodel. If you asked my opinion, I think they are letting this place go. Staff don't speak English, no breakfast or alarm clock. Think twice.
"Much better than I expected..."
05/28/14 seltzermint Joplin, Missouri
After reading a lot of horrible reviews online for this property, I braced myself for the worst. However, it really was not bad. I really wish I had taken photos of the room I stayed in at this Motel 6. It was VERY modern and up to date, freshly painted and clean. Inexpensive but clean laminate flooring, new bath tub and sink. No frills, yes. But that is expected. My stay was in May 2014. For the price I felt it was a decent value. Our room had a firm queen bed, a flat screen TV with HBO, and very fast free WiFi. We used the pool for a short time and it was clean although a bit disappointing because its highest depth is only 4 ft. The motel location is an industrial park but it seemed fairly safe. I didn't feel afraid although the clientele were mostly young and perhaps a bit unsavory on the whole, noticed this only when we arrived back at the motel room after 11 pm. I've seen much worse. It is near several plants with empty parking lots and within walking distance of several restaurants including Subway, a nice coffee shop, and Village Inn. I would stay here again. My husband and I are low maintenance and refuse to pay 2X or 3X the price for a slightly cushier premium hotel room. We prefer to sight see and experience the area on our trips. This is perfect for sleeping and showering.
"Inside the room was great! But everything else...UGH"
04/16/14 Brian211978 Las Cruces, New Mexico
This place used to be Econo Lodge, so the inside of the rooms are highly improved, but: I stayed for SIX NIGHTS! There was literally a bus full of kids and adults there for three of them! Now I know they are kids, but they were 10-12 year olds and Adults did nothing to keep them under control. They ran in hallway up to 11 at night. The 2nd night I had enough and told the "manager" of the hotel (who I think lives there since he was at the desk every time I went by the desk for a variety of stuff) and no one at the desk did anything, and the noise continued the next night! The staff are decent people, but seemed to be lazy to do anything about the hotel. The room service people did more than the people at the desk (really nice!!) While construction of some sorts happens eventually at many motels, there was boxes stacked six-high nearly fully blocking the entire hallway from just outside of my room not too far from the stairs! Thankfully there was no fire, considering I was on the second floor. Who knows how long they had been there before I arrived!! On top of that, there was pallet flats and other boards, along with tons of lose nails and other variety of stuff, blocking the sidewalk at the hotel the entire time I was there, and they never moved??!! Last, the area entering where the Guest Laundry and vending machines were nearly fully blocked by two trash can that was filled with pizza boxes that sat there THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE!! I do not like bringing down staff at all, but it just seems there was a lack of care to make outside the rooms/hotel safe, (which should be #1 priority) and THIS I should never have to tell people running/working at the motel! The only reason I managed to stay the whole six days is I had already payed all six $45/night up front, and the inside of the room was good and is the only reason I went up to two stars, and everything worked like it was supposed to, although the first night the wifi was scetchy, but greatly improved over my stay. I thought that when the Motel 6 in this area of the city was up at 107th & M turned into something else, and opened a Motel 6 here, it would be better. But not even close to the case! Changes needed in a big way before I will return! I will not go back to a hotel where I don't feel safe!
"Do Not Stay Here!!!!!"
11/29/13 Onthegoadventures Kansas City, Missouri
Dirty, run down motel... Bare electrical wires on the one lamp that worked in the room plugged in behind the bed...lamp shocked us twice before we saw the bare wires that had been twisted back together touching the sheets and mattress.. no shampoo, two stained towels, one wash cloth.. flat sheet on the bed instead of fitted sheet that was torn and had holes, dirty cloth mattress cover on dirty mattress cigarette burns on the end table and in the bottom of the ice bucket... ice machine disgusting, drain plugged up in floor in ice room.. pillows are old, stained and flat.. they put three pillows on the bed to make up for the one flat one that was rock hard.. the others were lumpy melted foam about 2 inches thick.. lightbulbs out in other two lamps.. electrical plug in sockets worn out and wont hold cord.. some were black and burned looking.. outside entry door lock dismantled and hanging on the side of the building, gang symbols on trash can outside and microwave in room... cocaine/drug residue and cut marks on the mirror hanging on the wall... holes in the wall.. no screen on window.. no lock on window... not the place to stay no matter what the price....trash on the floor.. towel under bed... I could go on forever!