All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
10919 J Street, Interstate 80 Exit 445, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.3
    2.4
    2.2
    2.4
"fine hotel"
It was fine as it was the last time we stayed there.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"should have stayed anywhere else"
This was pretty close to the worst hotel experience ive ever had
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Smoke smell was awful, pool and jacuzzi closed!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"retro"
We loved the retro freel and look. It was clean and comfortable with a fun fresh feel.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
The guy at the front desk was nice but this hotel is super scummy. There were sketchy people hanging out outside and the building in general was in poor condition. The room itself was a good size but there were holes in the bathroom door and the sheets did not look or feel clean. I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Judith
"get what you pay for"
for what you pay for should be cheaper
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Pat
"This place is an absolute dump"
The front desk guy was horrible. We had a room for four and there was 3 towels in our room. Well the kids needed two towels for the pool....(the pool was shotty at best.) needed more towels and he would only give us two more then next day same thing would only give us two towels. Overall the place was an absolute dump. I'm a kind of guy that usually gets the cheapest hotel I can when I go somewhere, this time it backfired. Never felt comfortable while we were there, defiantly didn't feel safe leaving the kids alone by the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Mitch
"Wrong Turn- Hills have Eyes"
Horrible
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Ellisha
"You get what you pay for."
We booked this hotel for the price. It was cheaper, and we were on a tight budget. First of all, it was on a back street, and a bit industrial looking. For someone who had never been to Omaha, it looked a bit scetchy. It was difficult to find the office because all the doors looked the same. They all had room key door locks, but none of them worked. Anyone could get in at any time. We booked the room for four people, and only got 2 towels and one tiny bar of soap. The rooms were bear minimum, no blow dryer, no coffee maker. However, you could go down to the lobby and get some lukewarm/burnt coffe downstairs for free, if you made it in time. Dont expect sugar or creamer though, they were usually empty. The room was not cleaned well. There was stuff on the floor near the beds that weren't swept (crumbs, m&ms) and there was a big stain on the bed cover that would have come out if it was washed. Aside from that, the beds were comfortable and the TV worked. Guess we got the cheap hotel room we paid for.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Cheap price gets a cheap hotel!!!"
Hotel smelled, pool was small and dirty, only coffee for breakfast, bedd were hard, sheets had stains on them, staff was lazy and so much more. Wouldnt stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Kiel
Good room for the price
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
richard
"Cheap is cheap"
The price was right and that is about all that was 'right'.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Perfect stay for an affordable price"
Loved the quiet and clean room, maid service and front desk are excellent. Close truck stop was a plus for us, as was truck parking up front. This was our 4 th stay, we will return again.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
sean
"Spring pool party"
Very friendly very outgoing and professional....
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
t j
"avoid"
poor shape and overpriced
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Rancid/No Service/Worst Stay Ever"
You get what you pay for. Bad service. Employees struggle to communicate effectively. Tried to charge different rates than what was reserved. Bad odor in the rooms. Worse odor in the hallways. Supposed to be non-smoking but smoke permeated the building. Doors didn't lock. No shampoo provided, none available when requested. No fresh towels over 4 days. Hard beds. Stained bedding. Fuzzy TV. The list could go on. Hope you get the idea.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Updated but not super clean"
The hotel is "modern". It was surface clean but there was a lot of soap scum in the corners and the tub wasn't very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Ok for a cheap room"
Not to make it sound horrible because for the price it was decent.The entire hotel smelled like mildew. At the bottom of one of the sets of stairs the ceiling was torn out. Im not sure why. Our room was ok the floors are a wood laminent. Ours was warped but its didnt affect us any. The bathtub didnt drain when you took a shower. There were about 10 kids in the room next to us racing up and down the hall. Over all I expected worse though.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Lacey
"not happy"
Poor customer service. No additional sheets or towels...they literally were washing and drying then giving them back. Towels were dirty. Continental breakfast was just coffee.parking is terrible. Indoor pool water was HOT!we were reserved for 3 nights and reception would always call me to advise it was check out time and my belongings were still in room! I have stayed at other Motel 6 but this one was just terrible.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Delia
"Not modern decor...minimalist decor (and service)"
It was a bare bones room with everything but the hard kitchen-style chairs nailed down. Free wifi is for non-Apple computers only apparently. Couldn't connect all night long despite asking for help.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Excellent"Clean and quiet, budget friendly.""
I travel a lot and stay at lot of different motels. I have not stayed here before and was delighted with all the staff and my stay. The room itself was so clean with hardwood laminate floors, great standup showers, lots of parking for my hauler and overall cleanliness all over the site. More over this location is pet friendly and no charge for pet. Now that i have known this hotel, I will definetely stay here again on my next trip. I would recommend this hotel to everyone as this is the best motel for an affordable price.
1 night trip May 12, 2015
samsula
"Bad times in Motel 6 Omaha"
No towels second night, had to redo card keys every time we went out. Management didn't show any concern about lack of items. we seemed to be a bother to the front desk who was talking on cell phone and was upset when we asked for towels and a cup for the room. We would never recommend for anyone to stay there.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Dean
"Needs work still"
It seems like they're trying to fix the place up but it still needs some work the people were nice and the room was clean. it needs more furniture so you have a place to put your clothes. we ended up just setting our stuff on the floor. its adequate if there's nothing else available.
Other trip May 5, 2015
lance
"Notel 6"
You would think that SOMEONE would check these places out.....room had not been cleaned...at least properly. Hair in the tub...dirt up the walls and in the corners....towels threadbear and old stains.....pillows stained including cases...had to use my own clothing to sleep on......owner could not figure out how to get me a reciept to print....garbage in the halls and staircase. I am sure you will be getting other reviews on this motel...it was a huge meeting week for Omaha with Warren Buffet......I had no choice to stay....your website indicated this was the last room available in Omaha! it was not worth the 148.00 I paid!!!!!!! I paid less the same week at the Marriott on Nicolas...110.00 per night......
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Extremely Satisfied"
This hotel has completely changed its appearance. The rooms look fresh and have new look. All new renovated rooms with new furniture and flat screen T.V's. Hallways look neat and clean. Will certainly come and stay again at this motel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
tammi
"Unsatisfactory"
Because I love India and Indians, and the proprietors of this hotel are Indian, I purposely "bit my tongue" and remained quiet Friday night/Saturday morning. But since you asked I'll tell you that it is the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. It is easy in this day and age to be extreme in one's comments, but I am 65 years old and I have traveled extensively my entire life, both for business and pleasure, and this room was the worst in my memory. EXTREMELY loud. Totally unsatisfactory. I would prefer to sleep in my car.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Martin
Towels were dirty. Staff was non existent. Bed felt like cardboard. Better than my car.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015

"meh"
Just stayed there for a stop on a road trip. Place could use a new contractor. Room remodel was not finished. Looked pretty rough. An elevator would be a good idea too.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
8 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Colin
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Omaha

"Dirty...Sketchy...would've payed 3x for a better night elsewhere"
08/12/15 Dni90ckR
Just like everyone else complained weeks and months ago. We failed to read the reviews before pulling in for some sleep after a very long drive but this place has dirty carpets, walls, the towels are the worst and not fully stocked in the bathroom for two people. I question the cleanliness of our bed that's not the issue. Do yourself a favor and keep on driving to another location. Might I add we had to fix the toilet first thing upon arriving to our room.
"Budget friendly, clean enough"
08/01/15 Evelyn H
My husband and I just needed a place to stay for the night. We got in late, so I can't describe the area it's in though it was easy to find off 80. The only good things about the room are that it is fairly large (2 dub beds) and there's no carpet. Water temp in shower changes drastically, AC is loud and the fan is always working, doors to outside don't close all the way so you don't even need a key to access, room lighting is rather dim, and the air everywhere is tinged with smoke. Overall, it was fine for our needs.
"spartan, not inviting, thankful for the swimming pool"
06/27/15 Bob C Loveland, CO and Mt. Vernon, IA
Despite it being hard to find due to the street configuration in the area (not necessarily the hotel's fault), it was a necessary stop. I reserved without seeing it, without knowing how to find it, only that it had a pool for my grandkids, and that it cut 4 hours off my trip from eastern Iowa to Colorado. In calling ahead to make reservations the desk clerk was not able to clearly communicate, to essentially understand requests. The rate changed between calling and arrival. There was no clear process. The rooms were bare boned, no chairs, reminded me of a prison cell. While clean enough, simple touches should have welcomed my traveling party: place the waste baskets on the floor instead of atop a shelf. Have shampoo. Have good lighting. Be welcoming. When we arrived there were a lot of non-guest loiterers in the parking lot. One wants to feel safe when entering this place, it wasn't well-kept and it was simply suspicious. The toilet ran every few minutes in the night, awakening me. Not to be fixed. No continental breakfast as advertised. It just didn't feel right.
"Dirty rooms, bored staff"
06/14/15 staceyc777 Arapahoe, Nebraska
I don't like leaving bad reviews, but this motel deserves one. My stay was unpleasant from check-in. The guy at the front desk did not want to be there, and it was obvious. Our room was dirty. The floor near the door was clearly not swept. The doorstop had fallen off the door and was just laying there on the floor. The trim piece to the bathtub faucet had come off and was sitting on the ledge at the top of the shower. I'm hoping the towels were stained and not just dirty. They weren't fully stocked. The pool (which is why I was staying at this location to begin with) didn't open until 9am. That would have been fine if I was staying at the motel all day, but we wanted to swim before going out with friends before the day got hot. It's hours are 9am-10pm in case you're wondering. And there was no information about the motel in the room to tell you this so I went all the way downstairs in my swimsuit to find out if wouldn't be open for another hour. The hallways smelled like cigarette smoke. The positives: It was quiet. Loved all the lights in the room. The beds were pretty decent. The air conditioner worked. The little table had both chairs and cushioned bench seating. The TV was pretty good sized.
"Go stay somewhere else!!!"
06/12/15 Kevin C
Well where do I start, first off when we made reservations we requested that our four rooms that we had be all together because we had a fairly large group coming in together and we requested to have rooms with fridges due to us have milk and etc. Well they put three of us together, our rooms didn't have fridges! Rooms were extremely hot, the hallways were hot! So now begins where I really complain, we had a group that was downstairs and we all left and returned from dinner and swimming upon returning the room downstairs found blood on there mattress pad and when we brought it to the attention of the front desk they told us "you guys put it there" umm hello we were barely in the room!!! So they tried to move them into a smoking room, ok you have 16 year olds that are allergic to smoke and don't wanna be moved into a smoking room. My wife came down to speak to the front desk asking them to find another room "oh sorry we don't have another room available" until she told them where she works and knows that they "hold" rooms then they magically found a room. So this is where crap hits the fan, next morning we wake up and I called down to the front desk and told them I didn't want service and even put the "do not disturb" sign on the door...well they went into the room while we were gone. The room that had the blood on the bed also had a clogged toilet and told the front desk when we left and when we got back from the zoo, it was still clogged. Last issue my aunt woke up in the morning and found what looked to be like blood on one of the sheets and yet again front desk says "you did that" ok yet again we were barely in the room!!! We were at the zoo the whole day. The pool is cold like you would expect, NO HOTTUB. And if you want extra towels youll have to go get them yourself because the front desk is too busy playing on there phones! There employees are rude, their manager wont believe you when there is an issue and just the fact that she told me "im only here for the money" its like thats the wrong thing to say to a paying customer, you should be here for customer service and actually listen to your customers.Honestly the don't deserve the one star I gave them...its more like -5 stars. I will never stay here again or recommend this hotel to ANYONE.
"No frills"
04/08/15 redheadmom78 Kansas City, Kansas
A weekend trip for my family, this motel suited our purpose of inexpensive place to rest our heads and shower without alot of cost. However the rooms were a bit on the dirty side, and one of our two rooms was extremely bad smelling. The toilets clogged easily, the door locks loose, not enough towels, flat uncomfortable pillows, noise people around us, hard to sleep. Needs some tlc, and management is not only hard to understand (broken english) but not the friendliest. Over all again, it suited the purpose, the pool was a plus.
"Ewww"
01/06/15 Shawna L White Pigeon, Michigan
Other peoples hair in our shower. Cocker roaches by the pubic coffee pot. Dirt? Sand? Crumbs? Dead things? In the seams of the mattress. I loaded UP my family and left. They were nice enough to refund us a full refund but needless to say we will not ever be returning. I felt as though I would be taking home living creatures if we stayed. Front desk was very nice to us and that was very comforting!!!
"Horrible"
09/22/14 ktomas83 Kansas City, Kansas
Sign out front says $49.99 when we went inside to get a room we were charged $67 and they couldn't tell us why. The room is completely empty except for a bed and TV. The shower was horrible it went from hot to freezing cold in a matter of seconds. I went and asked for extra towels and 2 extra pillows and was given a look like I was interrupting them. The door on the outside was not locked and you didn't need a key to open it. The hotel smelled very nasty. Bed extremely uncomfortable. Towels had stains on them and pillows very flat. Pool is very dirty green color.
"Um...Really?"
07/05/14 Jamie J Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania
Based off the pictures from this hotel, it needs a serious remodel. If you asked my opinion, I think they are letting this place go. Staff don't speak English, no breakfast or alarm clock. Think twice.
"Much better than I expected..."
05/28/14 seltzermint Joplin, Missouri
After reading a lot of horrible reviews online for this property, I braced myself for the worst. However, it really was not bad. I really wish I had taken photos of the room I stayed in at this Motel 6. It was VERY modern and up to date, freshly painted and clean. Inexpensive but clean laminate flooring, new bath tub and sink. No frills, yes. But that is expected. My stay was in May 2014. For the price I felt it was a decent value. Our room had a firm queen bed, a flat screen TV with HBO, and very fast free WiFi. We used the pool for a short time and it was clean although a bit disappointing because its highest depth is only 4 ft. The motel location is an industrial park but it seemed fairly safe. I didn't feel afraid although the clientele were mostly young and perhaps a bit unsavory on the whole, noticed this only when we arrived back at the motel room after 11 pm. I've seen much worse. It is near several plants with empty parking lots and within walking distance of several restaurants including Subway, a nice coffee shop, and Village Inn. I would stay here again. My husband and I are low maintenance and refuse to pay 2X or 3X the price for a slightly cushier premium hotel room. We prefer to sight see and experience the area on our trips. This is perfect for sleeping and showering.