All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here
10919 J Street, Interstate 80 Exit 445, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Genuine guest review
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Omaha

"Do no stay here...I made it 10min"
09/19/15 Jamie H Medford, Oregon
I was traveling cross country with a pet and just needed somewhere to sleep so I just booked somewhere cheap and decent looking. The second I pulled in the parking lot I felt unsafe. There was random trash all over the place and dog poop all over the tiny piece of grass. I got to the front desk and the guy was not even wearing shoes but I still figured let me see the room. I walked around the back were I was greeted by a very sketchy guy and once I got into the room that was the last straw. The room smelled very strongly of smoke and so did the hallway. The room and bathroom were disgusting and the toilet paper wasn't even stocked. I went straight to the front desk and got my money back. Got a deal at the New Victorian right across the street and had a very nice and comfortable sleep without fear of my car going missing. DO NOT STAY HERE unless you do meth.
"Dirty...Sketchy...would've payed 3x for a better night elsewhere"
08/12/15 Dni90ckR
Just like everyone else complained weeks and months ago. We failed to read the reviews before pulling in for some sleep after a very long drive but this place has dirty carpets, walls, the towels are the worst and not fully stocked in the bathroom for two people. I question the cleanliness of our bed that's not the issue. Do yourself a favor and keep on driving to another location. Might I add we had to fix the toilet first thing upon arriving to our room.
"Budget friendly, clean enough"
08/01/15 Evelyn H
My husband and I just needed a place to stay for the night. We got in late, so I can't describe the area it's in though it was easy to find off 80. The only good things about the room are that it is fairly large (2 dub beds) and there's no carpet. Water temp in shower changes drastically, AC is loud and the fan is always working, doors to outside don't close all the way so you don't even need a key to access, room lighting is rather dim, and the air everywhere is tinged with smoke. Overall, it was fine for our needs.
"spartan, not inviting, thankful for the swimming pool"
06/27/15 Bob C Loveland, CO and Mt. Vernon, IA
Despite it being hard to find due to the street configuration in the area (not necessarily the hotel's fault), it was a necessary stop. I reserved without seeing it, without knowing how to find it, only that it had a pool for my grandkids, and that it cut 4 hours off my trip from eastern Iowa to Colorado. In calling ahead to make reservations the desk clerk was not able to clearly communicate, to essentially understand requests. The rate changed between calling and arrival. There was no clear process. The rooms were bare boned, no chairs, reminded me of a prison cell. While clean enough, simple touches should have welcomed my traveling party: place the waste baskets on the floor instead of atop a shelf. Have shampoo. Have good lighting. Be welcoming. When we arrived there were a lot of non-guest loiterers in the parking lot. One wants to feel safe when entering this place, it wasn't well-kept and it was simply suspicious. The toilet ran every few minutes in the night, awakening me. Not to be fixed. No continental breakfast as advertised. It just didn't feel right.
"Dirty rooms, bored staff"
06/14/15 staceyc777 Arapahoe, Nebraska
I don't like leaving bad reviews, but this motel deserves one. My stay was unpleasant from check-in. The guy at the front desk did not want to be there, and it was obvious. Our room was dirty. The floor near the door was clearly not swept. The doorstop had fallen off the door and was just laying there on the floor. The trim piece to the bathtub faucet had come off and was sitting on the ledge at the top of the shower. I'm hoping the towels were stained and not just dirty. They weren't fully stocked. The pool (which is why I was staying at this location to begin with) didn't open until 9am. That would have been fine if I was staying at the motel all day, but we wanted to swim before going out with friends before the day got hot. It's hours are 9am-10pm in case you're wondering. And there was no information about the motel in the room to tell you this so I went all the way downstairs in my swimsuit to find out if wouldn't be open for another hour. The hallways smelled like cigarette smoke. The positives: It was quiet. Loved all the lights in the room. The beds were pretty decent. The air conditioner worked. The little table had both chairs and cushioned bench seating. The TV was pretty good sized.
"Go stay somewhere else!!!"
06/12/15 Kevin C
Well where do I start, first off when we made reservations we requested that our four rooms that we had be all together because we had a fairly large group coming in together and we requested to have rooms with fridges due to us have milk and etc. Well they put three of us together, our rooms didn't have fridges! Rooms were extremely hot, the hallways were hot! So now begins where I really complain, we had a group that was downstairs and we all left and returned from dinner and swimming upon returning the room downstairs found blood on there mattress pad and when we brought it to the attention of the front desk they told us "you guys put it there" umm hello we were barely in the room!!! So they tried to move them into a smoking room, ok you have 16 year olds that are allergic to smoke and don't wanna be moved into a smoking room. My wife came down to speak to the front desk asking them to find another room "oh sorry we don't have another room available" until she told them where she works and knows that they "hold" rooms then they magically found a room. So this is where crap hits the fan, next morning we wake up and I called down to the front desk and told them I didn't want service and even put the "do not disturb" sign on the door...well they went into the room while we were gone. The room that had the blood on the bed also had a clogged toilet and told the front desk when we left and when we got back from the zoo, it was still clogged. Last issue my aunt woke up in the morning and found what looked to be like blood on one of the sheets and yet again front desk says "you did that" ok yet again we were barely in the room!!! We were at the zoo the whole day. The pool is cold like you would expect, NO HOTTUB. And if you want extra towels youll have to go get them yourself because the front desk is too busy playing on there phones! There employees are rude, their manager wont believe you when there is an issue and just the fact that she told me "im only here for the money" its like thats the wrong thing to say to a paying customer, you should be here for customer service and actually listen to your customers.Honestly the don't deserve the one star I gave them...its more like -5 stars. I will never stay here again or recommend this hotel to ANYONE.
"No frills"
04/08/15 redheadmom78 Kansas City, Kansas
A weekend trip for my family, this motel suited our purpose of inexpensive place to rest our heads and shower without alot of cost. However the rooms were a bit on the dirty side, and one of our two rooms was extremely bad smelling. The toilets clogged easily, the door locks loose, not enough towels, flat uncomfortable pillows, noise people around us, hard to sleep. Needs some tlc, and management is not only hard to understand (broken english) but not the friendliest. Over all again, it suited the purpose, the pool was a plus.
01/06/15 Shawna L White Pigeon, Michigan
Other peoples hair in our shower. Cocker roaches by the pubic coffee pot. Dirt? Sand? Crumbs? Dead things? In the seams of the mattress. I loaded UP my family and left. They were nice enough to refund us a full refund but needless to say we will not ever be returning. I felt as though I would be taking home living creatures if we stayed. Front desk was very nice to us and that was very comforting!!!
09/22/14 ktomas83 Kansas City, Kansas
Sign out front says $49.99 when we went inside to get a room we were charged $67 and they couldn't tell us why. The room is completely empty except for a bed and TV. The shower was horrible it went from hot to freezing cold in a matter of seconds. I went and asked for extra towels and 2 extra pillows and was given a look like I was interrupting them. The door on the outside was not locked and you didn't need a key to open it. The hotel smelled very nasty. Bed extremely uncomfortable. Towels had stains on them and pillows very flat. Pool is very dirty green color.
07/05/14 Jamie J Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania
Based off the pictures from this hotel, it needs a serious remodel. If you asked my opinion, I think they are letting this place go. Staff don't speak English, no breakfast or alarm clock. Think twice.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews