All hotels in Pasadena, California, United States of America
1401 S Oak Knoll Ave, Pasadena, CA, 91106, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Anniversary bliss"
Excellent place to celebrate!
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear Terence, Thank you very much for celebrating your anniversary with us and for taking the time to review your stay at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. I am very glad that you had an enchanting experience. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit! Warmest regards, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Terence
"Pleasantly surprised"
Overall and excellent experience. I wasn't sure what exactly to expect but understanding that the property was previously a Ritz Carlton, thought it would be still very nice. I was very happy with the experience and felt it was comparable to any other 5 star property I've stayed at.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Don
"Best hotel in SoCal"
The best experience I've ever had!!!! I'm taking about from the maintenance of the hotel to quality of the staff. It's been a long time since I felt like I wasn't paying enough for anything. After staying at the Langham I felt like I found the deal of the century. Though it's a little bit of drive from my LA Office I just don't see myself staying anywhere again
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Travis
"Elegant."
Great place to stay. But maybe not so much with little children. I felt slight out of place with my kids being a little too noisy here. But it IS the most comfortable place to stay near Pasadena. Beds were amazing. Housekeeping was perfect.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"A perfect hotel for a "not so getaway" getaway!!!!"
Although I live in the Altadena/Pasadena area I had never been to the Huntington, The Ritz Carlton Huntington hotel. This was a last minute booking as my BF and I BOTH had a very tough work and "just life" week. I wanted to stay somewhere where we could get massages, room service and a beautiful setting; however I didn't want to have to travel far. The hotel was extremely busy with 2-3 different events; but my BF and didn't feel the effects of the hecticness which I greatly appreciated. Everyone who we encountered on the staff was EXTREMELY hospitable and just made our very brief stay pleasant. Because the hotel was busy our room wasn't ready so we were given a complimentary upgrade on a room that had an outdoor patio; which we LOVED!!!!!!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Beautiful Day
Awesome - could I just live there?
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear Mary, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. I am very glad you had a wonderful stay with us! We always welcome guests to stay long-term to experience our famous service of hospitality. We very much look forward to welcoming you back! Best regards, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
3 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with a nice staff"
My wife and I had a wonderful stay and it met our expectations which were based on the reviews we read. It was decorated for Christmas, so it was really in it's element as an older, but elegant hotel. Had a great cup of coffee free of charge while we waited for our car at valet. Was really surprised how good it was and they had real half and half!
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Can't help but feel like a celebrity when you stay here :)
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Beautiful area, close to Old Pasedena"
Beautiful views and location. Superior service. Room could have been cleaner.
Coonie
"Overnight stay"
Great hotel. The bed needs to be update. Need to offer better parking fee. Now is $27 a night. Being from Las Vegas. We are not so use to pay for parking.
Alan Vegas
"The best"
Nothing is better than the patio at the Tap Room
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear A traveler, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at The Tap Room. I am very glad that you found The Tap Room as "the best" - what a great compliment! We look forward to welcoming you back for another enchanting experience! Best regards, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Escape to Another Era at the Langham"
We arrived about noon the day before Thanksgiving and our room was ready early. The Cobb salad on the Terrace was great for lunch, as was the char for dinner. In between had a drink at the Tap Room which was lovely and a walk around the beautiful grounds. The artwork, decor and furnishings of the hotel are exquisite. But the best thing was the service, from the valet to the bellman to every other employee we encountered, without exception each was amiable and attentive. This does not go unnoticed. Good old fashioned service that befits this wonderful landmark.
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear Dan, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, Brunch at The Terrace as well as your drinks in The Tap Room and received amiable and attentive service by our team of professionals. I am also delighted to know that you had the opportunity to walk around our beautiful grounds. Please be sure that I will share your wonderful comments with our team who will be so delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay. We very much look forward to welcoming you back! Best regards, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Top notch service & superb stay"
Wonderful stay - simply wonderful. Went with a room with Club Level access & was treated in the most gracious, caring manner. It is truly evident that attention to detail matters here as does the high expectation of service. We never felt rushed (at meals, front desk, or valet) but always welcome. Top notch all the way & would stay again in a heartbeat.
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear Patricia, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your “superb stay” at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. It is wonderful to hear that you found the service you received to have been “top notch” and I am thrilled that you were so impressed by the attention to detail at the Hotel. Please note that I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our entire team, especially noting your compliments of our Club Lounge colleagues. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in what we hope is the very near future. Best regards, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Amazing experience"
Amazing!!! First rate!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"A wonderful three days"
spectacular--service was wonderful
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
It's a great place - very pleasant. but they should upgrade their beds. At a luxury hotel like this, King or Queen size beds should be standard. Not just full size.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice vintage Hotel"
Execellent attitude by the staff Very clean and good environment.
Agus
"Fabulous Hotel"
I was a Great experience. I hated to leave. I enjoyed and loved the staff. Everything was excellent!
Excellent experience
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Ramin
"Cool under Pressure"
Stayed one night while the hotel was hosting an extremely large contingent of international guests for a major event nearby. Service and food were stellar despite how very busy the staff was. Year after year, The Langham Huntington remains one the best hotels I've ever known.
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear A traveler, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. I am thrilled that we are one of the best hotels you have ever known - what a great compliment! I am also pleased that you enjoyed your stay as well as the food and service we provided to you. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Best regards, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
first class, service, facility. what more can I say
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Not as great as I expected"
I was there for one night only. Had a hard time getting people on the phone when I tried to call the hotel for address and make reservations for Royce restaurant. Once I arrived, it was fine. The room looked a little dated. Everything function fine. It has old world charm in a beautiful residential neighborhood. Food at the Royce was good. Service was great.
Response by Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Dear Wendy, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. We value and appreciate your feedback, and apologize for the experience you had prior to your arrival. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel's charm and the surrounding neighborhood during your stay. Thank you very much for sharing the details of your stay and your enhancement recommendations. We are continually reviewing opportunities that will benefit all our guests. We are delighted to hear the food and service at The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the future for a flawless experience. Sincerely, Christoph Moje Hotel Manager
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
WENDY
"Beautiful hotel"
Enjoyed one night stay. Room was clean but smaller than aniticIpated considering the rate.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
M
"Always a Pleasure"
Cheers!
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Cheyne
"Perfect!!"
Went up for one night for anniversary. Staff was very accomodating, had the bed decorated with rose pedals when we walked in. Staff was great and worked hard to make sure oir stay was memorable. Will definitely be back!!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Louis
Nice facility, but the room was outdated. Hotel is huge and staff did not assist in finding the room (which sort of felt like a maze).
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Wouldn't rush back"
3 weddings on Saturday. Every common area was packed. No place to breathe. Water available at front desk but they don't tell you that. Wifi in rooms is very poor. Nicest restaurant in the place is closed on Mondays, offered a recommendation for 2 restaurants in Pasadena. One was also closed on Mondays and the other NEVER serves dinner. Valet is $27/day. Ridiculously expensive, although the valet parkers were the nicest people at the hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Loved all but the service"
Amazing beautiful a new favorite place to stay Minus was I called for recommendations for food from outside given the help desk that was closed when I called back to ask why they didn't call was told " they are closed " when explained what happen I was rudely told oh well not sure what happened there ugh Also 27 valet per car is too much
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Wonderful"
A beautiful property in a lovely setting and location. Very comfortable and nicely appointed. Definitely will return and look forward to it
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Christopher
"Great choice in Pasadena"
Excellent service. Large, comfortable room. Simply a beautiful hotel.
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
BS
"It has seen better days."
Just there for 1 nite. Registration nice. Room a bit small. Great Terrace breakfast.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Escape to Paradise Lost"
My stay was excellent in every way.The only complaint I had was the deposit requested at the time of check in for incidentals.A credit card was required even after I paid for my stay in advance.I think patrons should not have to divulge a credit card until after additional charges are confirmed.Hotels should not be allowed to hold your deposit for several days if you have no incidental charges.Patrons should be allowed to pay cash for incidentals as an option.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Kid Zone"
While the hotel and grounds are beautiful the amount of children staying at this hotel makes you want to run and hide. It is a perfect place if you have small children and like for them to run wild with little to no adult supervision. Or if you have a screaming infant and want to hang out by the pool. There were actually four that took turns sounding off. Was sharing this information with a friend who stayed at the hotel last year and she had a very similar experience. If you want peace and quiet, NOT the hotel for you.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Deann W.
"Great experience"
Gotta go check our the hotel and the view. It's awesome. Will go back again for sure
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Marshon
"Beautiful hotel- bad air conditioning"
This hotel is beautiful- but the air conditioning in the Lanai wing was non-existent. Even after they sent a tech- it still only dribbled cool air that you could only feel if you were 6 inches from the vent. No fan was offered. I realize this was during a heat wave - but my friend's room was in the main building and that air was fine. Almost ruined our wedding event.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"A slice of CA heaven..."
Valet service is a ballet of perfection... Japanese garden a perfect wedding location...
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"So much better than expected"
We came to Pasadena after staying in San Francisco for four nights. We were tired after the long drive down and just wanted to crash. Although we looked at pictures of the hotel on the internet, what we saw/experienced was so much better than expected! ALL of the staff was nice, helpful, not pushy. The grounds were beautiful, well kept, clean. Our room was clean, roomy, stocked with anything we could possibly need, bed was very comfortable. No hallway noise, or noise bleeding through wall from next room. Definitely staying here for our next CA trip!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Andrea
"Opulent"
The hotel was grand, in every way. The architecture, grounds, and amenities were exceptional, for those who seek a palatial spot to relax and be pampered. The staff was friendly, efficient, and professional.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"chose the hotel for a wedding"
Could not have been happier with the hotel and its facilities and how we were allowed too use them. The ceremony held on the vast and most beautiful lawn area. The balcony for the cocktails and the ballroom for the reception, what a venue. Our son had chosen the hotel for the wedding, he sent us photos of the hotel which looked great but really didn't do it justice. when we arrived from Australia and visited the hotel we were amazed by the facilities you had, a magnificent venue.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
gazzar
"Two night getaway"
First time stay here. Knew it had once been a Ritz-Carlton and got a reasonable deal on Hotels.com. Quiet "classic" King room was ample and "partial view" was to back garden area. Tap Room bar and lounge had great indoor atmosphere and outdoor view seating. Lovely gardens and grounds at this historic hotel. Service was attentive. We will return. Hotel is 10 minute drive from Old Pasadena and quaint San Marino restaurants, as well as from Huntington Library, Gallery and Gardens and Norton Simon Museum of Art, which we visited. We had dinner at Smitty's (old style classic bar), lunch at a k a bistro (really outstanding, in Old Town) and breakfast at Julienne in San Marino. Walked and drove around hotel--it's amid gorgeous residences that are not in a gated community, so you can enjoy strolling.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
"Elegant luxury"
Quite simply - Devine, great service and facilities full of old world Hollywood charm
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
kt
"Great Hotel, But Far From Any Tourist Sights"
My wife and I stayed over Easter weekend while visiting the Los Angeles area for the first time. It was a little far from anything you might want to see as a tourist and everything in LA is a little more spread out than we expected so a lot of our money went to cab fare. Overall, the hotel itself was wonderful. I would recommend it if you have rented a car or have factored high transportation costs into your travel budget.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Harrell
"Best hotel in LA area.....period!"
Amazing hotel, gorgeous pool area, tennis courts, beautiful rooms, excellent service. We paid for the "club level" ($150 extra for couple plus one kid). That got us, literally 6 meals with free drinks (open bar). Multiple glasses of pink champagne, white wine, breakfast, lunch, dinner, high tea, dessert assortments. This is really good food, like heavy hors d'ourves but better and definitely more than enough to make every meal. What a bargain!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
The hotel is lovely and elegant, yet very comfortable and not stuffy. The staff is attentive but not overbearing. Walking the grounds are a wonderful experience and the pool area is lovely and quiet. The terrace restaurant for breakfast is quite pricey so found near by smaller restaurants for the first meal of the day. Their shuttle service is very convenient to get around to other restaurants and for shopping in Old Town Pasadena. I would definitely recomend this hotel and hope to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"My Favorite Hotel"
Will definitely keep coming back!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Heaven in Pasedena"
Not a complaint. Awesome stay.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Tena
"Great experience"
Had a good lucky got a room upgraded. The room is in the 1st floor,open the terrace door, you can go to the huge backyard of hotel directly.But as the same time you also have your safety and privacy well. Nice pool and SPA , good service and nice atmosphere。Will stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Howard
"Love this hotel."
Love staying here. 20 minute drive to and from the city. Amenities are great. In hotel restaurants are great. Staff is fabulous. However, internet access is the worst of all the hotels we stayed. Even though it is free, it doesn't matter if there are no bars on the reception end and every time you get in, it bumps you out after a few minutes. Also, careful of all the hidden costs, nightly stays come out to be a lot more than you first think. Saying all that, it is one of my favorites to stay in and I would stay any time again.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Valerie Imara
Beautiful resort which exceeded my expectations. Friendly and helpful staff and great food. I will return next time I'm in Pasadena.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very Nice!"
My teenage son and I stayed at the hotel while attending a concert at the Rose Bowl.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014