All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Opryland Not So Great!"
The Opryland is incredibly confusing. It is very easy to get lost and difficult to navigate because the maps and signs are not helpful. It is not a cheap place to stay and the Opryland takes unfair advantage of you by making you pay $23 a day for parking and an additional $18 a day to use wifi, pool and hot tub. This is on top of what you pay for a normal hotel room. It was very frustrating to end up paying an extra $100 on top of your hotel room.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Johnathan
"Happy Birthday MS"
Wonderful as always. My wife and I usually stay at the Opryland Hotel for a private getaway and for special occasions such as birthdays (her's this time).
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
ROY
"Great time but overpriced"
This was a bday trip for my son to see Vandy play baseball. Staff were very nice. Room was very clean. Thermostat was old and not very reliable. Got hot during the night. Also some of the restaurants closed too early. There are tons of people walking around until late at night but cant pizza if they want. Pizza place closed at 10pm so we barely made one of the last orders before they closed. There is money to be made!!
Grant
"INCREDIBLY DISAPPONTING!"
Used Band-aid in bathtub...horrible mattresses...incredibly disappointing! We had been wanting to stay at this property for years, and finally had the chance to stay while in the area for a wedding. We booked a "Deluxe" room through Hotels.com, selecting "two queen beds, non-smoking room". Paid in advance - confirmation # and everything. Showed up at hotel at 4pm to check in - they had a reservation for us, and told me it was "upgraded to a Parlor room - with a wet bar (we were traveling with my daughter, no need for a wet bar), and when I asked if it had "two queen beds or 1 king-size bed", "Eric" told me neither - it has a sofa bed (hideaway, pull out from the couch type of bed). I asked how 3 people were expected to sleep on that, he just stared back at me. Told him (politely) that was unacceptable, we requested and confirmed a room with 2 queen beds - please check for something else. He then asked something strange - he asked "did you park valet or did you self-park"? I said we were planning on self-parking. He then said "okay, here we go - you'll be in D wing, 5th floor - it has 2 queen beds". I thanked him as he handed me the room keys - asked him where was D wing in relation to where we had to park - he then showed it to me on a hotel map - it was about the furthest away he could have put us from self-parking! (Personally, I think he did it vindictively, but it was going to turn out to be a lot worse than that!) TBC...
"Opryland April 2015"
Enjoyed our stay. I had stayed here years ago and couldn't believe how much had changed. A little disappointed at check-in as agent's broken English was difficult to understand and was surprised by your hidden fees. Self parking fee of $23 per day and a resort fee of $18. I am a retiree and all we got for our $18 was two bottles of water.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Glenn
"Nice place to stay in Nashville"
Overall had a nice stay. Hotel is very large and it's easy to get lost. Service is good. Reminded me of a Hawaiian hotel in Nashville with a little Vegas thrown in.
4 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Quick trip, great stay!"
We went to Nashville for a downtown concert. We spent a great night at the hotel. Food was delish!
"Great time"
Had a great time. This is a huge conference complex with 4 gigantic skylit atriums full of beautiful plants, waterfalls, pathways, and restaurants. We went in April and even though it was pouring rain outdoors, we were still in a manmade "paradise" inside. As long as you dont tap on the plastic rocks and wonder why there is no wildlife, the bug free air-conditionded environment is lovely. My wife loved the pool, spa, fitness center, and the Opry Mills shopping. Be sure to try the BBQ pork, collard greens, mashed potatoes, and Tennessee tea at the Jack Daniels Restaurant - a bit pricey but terrific. The breakfast buffet at the Cascades is $20 but a 5 minute walk to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant gets you a full breakfast for $7. Very handy to the Grand Ole Opry, but requires a paid shuttle to downtown venues.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Wonderful place to stay. Room was clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever had. Lots to see and do in the hotel itself as well as the surrounding city. Staff was always helpful and very accommodating whatever our needs and whatever time of day or night!
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Margaret
"best hotel ever"
This was my 4th time staying here and it wont be my last! I LOVE this place. Everyone is sooo nice and its always clean!!! I will always recommend this hotel to people
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Shelby
"Wedding Bliss Enhanced!!"
Everyone was great! It was our honeymoon night after marrying locally before heading out for honeymoon trip. It was my first time back to stay here in over 20 years. We will be back soon!
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
scott
"BEST HOTEL EVER!"
This hotel was amazing and even better than the hotel we stayed in while on our honeymoon in Hawaii and that was a great hotel. Would recommend it to everyone.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Hotel is gorgeous and relaxing... The only problem I had was with the valet parking who lost my car keys... Couldn't get my car for an entire day.. But no one contacted me at all to let me know when they found them until I went the following day at 6pm to enquire about them... Other than that the hotel is absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend it 100%
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Wendy
"great hotel"
wonderful hotel and amazing property
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
terry
"Nashville visit"
Everything was excellent.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Hidden Extra fees......."
Made our reservations online and when we checked in there was all kinds of extra fees and rules that was NOT in any information we were provided with when we made our reservation 3 weeks prior to our stay. It's was when we had driven for almost 2 days to get to the hotel on our family vacation that they told us after we were already in Tennessee. The hotel was very nice and clean but there rules and made up extra fees once your there really upset our family and altered our vacation plans because it threw our entire budget off. Very very upsetting to my kids c and wife.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Paradise!"
It was awesome!
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Disappointment"
The stay was great. The hotel is beautiful. We checked in after 3 p.m. and still had to wait an hour for our room to be ready and even then we had to go back to the front desk to ask if it was ready. Service in the restaurants was extremely slow. Waiting line to be seated took 45 minutes when there were empty tables throughout the restaurant. When seated and order taken, took another 45 minutes.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Carmel
"A great place to stay in Nashville"
Great place to stay. Beautiful indoor gardens. Fun restaurants. Excellent service.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
LORI
"LOVED THIS PLACE"
Comfortable and romantic.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Really Nice"
A little pricey but, a great place to stay
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kirk
Great stay! Nice room and amenities. Resort needs more restaurants that open for breakfast. Starbucks lines very long in am plus restaurant near the falls line also very long in morning. Everything else was closed until 11am.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lori
"Opryland Hotel, two thumbs up!!"
First time visit at the Opryland Hotel, it was amazing. The room was ok, I was expecting a little more. The hotel is A+, I would grade the room B+. I have stayed at many hotels throughout the world, I think the rooms need a little updating.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"OVERPRICED FOR THE STAY"
My fam and I stayed there 3/21/15.Check-in was ridiculous as we spent 25 min in line. Our check-in lady,I thought put C __ when in reality it was G__. So we went to C, when it was G (couldn't read her writing)more time wasted. Room was small, wasn't impressed. Our room had an adjoining door(didn't think much of this upon getting there). This hotel has a lot of adults, not a lot of children. As we were walking back to the room from the pool, my daughter was getting on the escalator and quickly noticed we weren't on yet, and started going back. A man was on the escalator and yelled at her, "what was she doing?" This man was in his 50's and my daughter is 7. This really upset me and I yelled at him back. Like I said, it's not kid friendly. In the morning, I was awoken at 7:30 a.m. to the people next door talking loud and making tons of noise. Kids were yelling and screaming (again adjoining door didn't help). You'd think the walls would be better insulated.We had a 17 hr drive back to Tx and to be awoken up by all this chaos,I was livid. I called security and they knew exactly what room because she could hear them from the hallway. Too overpriced from what I encountered. If this is on your bucket list, do it. If not, don't bother staying here. Your not paying for the room stay, your paying for the atmosphere it provides.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Jose
"my stay"
Every thing was to high, you couldn't enjoy nothing for the prices. i know thing cost these day, but they charged for everthing, parking, bottles of water in the room, nothing was amazing about the room, not for the price that we had to pay.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
We were there for our 30th Anniversary and everyone was so nice to us. We were only there overnight but we had breakfast in our room and room service was wonderful and delicious!
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Rex
"Awesome hotel!"
Amazing hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Garrett
"Met All Expectations"
Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Self parking was very convenient and gave lots of flexibility for leaving. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. The bellman Ibraham gave really good tips on where to park, which entrance/exit to use to be close to our room. Kelly provided restaurant suggestions even before we checked in. Concierge was very helpful and patient in answering questions and providing information. I'd stay again.
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Esther
"Wished prices were all inclusive..."
The hotel is fantastic. Very, very beautiful. The only thing I wish had been different was the "nickle and diming" that we experienced for resort fees ($18 per person per day), parking fees ($24 self parking per car per day), fees, fees, fees. The cost ended up almost doubling after all of the additional fees. But this is a "bucket list" place to stay. Just be prepared for what you are really getting yourself into.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Wedding"
My son got married March 7. Stayed the 6th and the 7th. The hotel managed the rehearsal dinner on the 6th and the wedding, coctail hour and dinner on 7th.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
carol
"Birthday Celebration!"
I had SO much fun celebrating my 30th birthday at the Opryland Hotel! I only wish I could have stayed more than one night. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to go to Nashville!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"No early house keeping."
The hotel was fine and the check-in went well. I was VERY upset that house keeping woke us at 8:30am, and knocked on the door again at 9:15. I had been traveling late the night before and was trying to rest. With checkout at 11am I believe this is unacceptable. I would not stay again unless this matter was addressed.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Lida
"Gaylord Resort"
The Gaylord can only described as a wonderland. Beautiful, tropical setting with the availability to purchase any of your needs at the multiple stores on site. Same goes for your food desires from fast food to fine dining. If for some reason you can't find what your looking for, there is a mall within a ten minute walk (or shuttle) that adds another dozen eating establishments. If you want to go to the Grand Ole Opry, it is next door. The only negative about the Gaylord would be the layout. It is so extremely confusing and easy to get lost in the huge hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Victor
"1st time experience"
It was a bit daunting trying to check in from the self parking lot and no one offered to help me with employees passed. I actually had to catch someone coming from a door marked "employees/staff only" hands ask directions as the Directory Map was overwhelming to understand. The gentlemen -Justin from OH was wonderful and he marked on the hotel map the direct route to my room, which I found out through helping another lost guest, that's not always done. I found my room to be very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. However it was an hour from the time I ordered room service until it's delivery but the bread on my club wasn't toasted so it was cold along with the homemade the kettle chips. I didn't finish my meal for those reasons. But overall would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Above and Beyond Any Expectation!!!"
It was SO INCREDIBLE!!! In every detail it was the best, even in the rainy/miserable weather outside, it was magnificent inside...the room, the staff, the food,. the atrium...it was more than we can describe...we will return---often.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Ken
"Great Getaway"
Great place. Restaurants good but pricy
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Patti
"Opryland Hotel Stay"
It was enjoyable until the other fees they added. Parking and Fitness fee.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"GReat Trip"
We had a great time. There is lots to explore. We loved our terrace. We also really enjoyed the Irish Pub. The rooms were very clean and when we called down for an extra blanket it was there in minutes.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Andria
"Opryland hotel"
The only negative I have to report is the confusion we had with self parking versus valet parking when we first arrived. We also had problems with the bell hop. He insisted he had to carry out luggage to the car and then we had to stop him because he did not pack the bags properly. Heaviest bags should go on the bottom. He had no order ... Just started putting bags in.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"A Fun Weekend"
I took my 10 and 13 year old for the weekend and they really enjoyed themselves. The place is huge and it was an adventure for them. Very relaxing for me and we'll probably go again in the future. The only thing I would take issue with was the food and parking were a bit expensive. If you plan going on a tight budget save a little extra before you go.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Bad weather short stay"
Was there only few hours, the weather was getting bad and had to drive 4 hours home. Hope to go back in future
2 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
Shirley
"Lovely, but very expensive"
We came to attend a conference and enjoyed the beautiful complex.But it was a let down to find that the rooms did not even provide a microwave.We planned light far to eat in the room in order to arrive at the meetings in the morning on time.Few Restaurants served breakfast and had LONG lines.Children don't finish their meals and we had no way to reheat to keep the expensive food from going to waste.We were charged $18/day to use the facilities and they closed the pool Sat.and Sun.!Our granddaughters were with us and that was a BIG let down.So all we got was 2 bottles of water in our room a day for that fee! The place is lovely, but very expensive.Don't think we care to go back.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"expensive but impressive"
Great two day stay. Could have stayed a week. Service personal were very accommodating. Nice shops and a variety of restaurants and sport bars. My only disappointment was thae Stax hamburger stand. Could have spent 28.00 dollars at McDonald's. Take your sweetie to the Gaylord, she'll be impressed.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Shannon
"There's some taxes in my oatmeal"
I arrived, was quickly checked in and assisted to my room. The hotel was beautiful. The atmosphere and people were amazing. You get what you pay for. Cost; however, was an issue. Valet parking is $28 a day to which they add $2.59 in taxes. You can self park but that is not free for guests and I feel it should be. It is $21 a day. During my stay the nightly rate was $199 to which $18.41 state tax, $11.94 OCC tax and $2.50 city tax was added per night. You are also charged a $18.00 a night resort fee. This is what allows you to use their wifi and gain access to their indoor pool, gym, spa etc. If you Don't plan to use them I Don't think you should be charged. They add $1.67 a day tax to that resort fee. There is a $50 a day deposit for incidentals you will get back within 7 days after check out. Eating is expensive. Breakfast for example, coffee oatmeal and one banana was $16. Luckily there are plenty of places to eat in the area. When booking the room I was quoted $467. I ended up paying $664.22 for the hotels failure to inform me of the extra taxing in their area, the cost of parking or the incidental deposits. It was a gorgeous place and friendly people and wonderful if you have money to burn. I would recommend free self parking for guests, the right to wave $18 a day fee if you dont plan to use the services, food, can we get some bacon with our oatmeal if we are paying $16 for it ? And please tell guests of the extra taxes before their arrival.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
April
"Weather was bad. Did not need to leave the resort"
Was only there for one night, but it was a very nice hotel and resort. Great location and services. Will be staying again if we get the chance.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Not what you expect..."
It was very disappointing. The hotel its beautiful and charming. The customer service was good, but they need to get some of that to the rooms. Hot water took about 15 to 20 minutes to come out and the maintenance guy told us to turn on the shower 1st and let it run and then the hot water will come out of the sink, what kind of joke is that? Rooms were not worth the price for sure and they charge you an extra $18 day resort fee, for 2 bottles of water each day, WiFi and I don't know what else. That fee should be optional. What if you don't want to drink their water or wont use the WiFi everyday? So you are wasting your money. Parking sucks. you have the option for valet for $28 a day or self-parking for $21 a day. I think self parking should be free for their guest, they are gated so they could charge people that are not there to stay. Overall was an Ok stay but I would not stay day again if I don't have to.
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Wesley
"Nashville Winter"
We were stuck at the hotel in the recent ice storm. Most of the staff never left the premises and replacement staff could not make it in the next day due to the conditions. Everyone pulled it together and service was top notch during our entire stay. Lots of attention and smiles. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Forest
"Nice hotel appearance. Room could use some work."
There were very thin blankets on the bed. Not thick enough for January or February. Could not get the heat to work in the room. We froze all night. Three very small pillows on the bed for a king size bed and no extra blankets or pillows in the closet. No so impressed with the comfort of the bed either.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Debra
"Great destination"
On a road trip to Florida and had always wanted to stay here. Worth taking the time to catch your breath in the beautiful gardens and spend a night in Nashville taking in the great bars.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015