All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing!!!"
Amazing and grand hotel. I was impressed...
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Ronnie
"Great for a weekend getaway"
We were there for a weekend day and night and were bowled over by the super plush settings within the atriums. Sights to behold! The room was fine but nothing great. We did not get a room that overlooked any of the atriums. Went to Jack Daniels restaurant and it was very good. A good live performer and the catfish was very nice. So for the day we were there, I can't think of having a better time!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"awesome"
awesome
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Ummm ok"
I was displeased with paying for parking and when it came to room service I was very disappointed to pay $4.25 for a 16oz bottle of soda when the vending machine had 20oz's for $2.50. However the overall stay was good
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
emily
"Grateful to Lyle ... no stress encounter !"
Lyle, the Bellman was very helpful & accommodating in assisting us change our room, the initial room assigned to us was very far for my husband to walk from the lobby, He has terminal cancer & still going through Chemotherapy ...the room was at the basement, felt like a dungeon! They were very helpful in finding us another room, which was closer to the lobby & with a window looking out the lobby area, one can seen greenery ! Did not feel suffocated anymore ! Over all was great !
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice but boring"
Rooms were nice, facility immaculate. Parking was expensive ($30 per night), and also random resort charges (another $20 per day). Things pretty much stop around 11 pm. Sports bar was open until about 11:30 pm, we were hoping to do something on site at night but no luck. Ate at the steakhouse, which was excellent. Very much a family resort.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"bachelorette party"
It was for a bachelorlette party and the hotel upgraded our room and helped make our stay amazing. Everything was great.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Anniversary stay"
Self park is nightmare, it's like Disney World if you like that. Not for me.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Jesse
"You need an open checkbook or expense account!!"
Felt "nickeled and dimed" to death. A grande coffee with room for cream at any Starbucks in the country is $2.23; here it is $4.09. There is a default "resort fee" for Wi-Fi (free everywhere else), 2 bottles of water per day and access to the gym, whether you use it or not. Self-parking was $23; glad I didn't valet!!! The restaurants in the courtyard/arboretum were "exorbitant" as well in cost. We were frustrated with the prices and opted to leave early and eat elsewhere. There was a massive flooding of the hotel in 2010. The hotel, eventually was awarded all of the money for the upgrades. You would think that they were nickel and diming everyone to pay for the expense.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Pricey"
Our toilet stopped up twice then leaking from top next day. Hidden charges you weren't informed about online when I booked the room and arrived there only to be hit with parking charges and 18 dollars a day for different things whether you use the services or not. Staff was very nice. I probably wouldn't stay again.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Claudia
"The perfect stay"
We took our parents who were visiting from England. Our girls love Gaylord properties as the have everything they need. Our parents enjoyed it very much and wanted to stay within the hotel as the atmosphere suited them.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Over rated and expensive"
What the heck is it about Marriott run hotels. Expect a minimum of $23 a night for parking, $30 for valet. Our room key did not work to get us into the self park lot as we told it would. Our key did not work on any of the outside entrance doors. Apparently the registration desk staff goes home at 11pm so you can't get any help in the Magnolia section after that hour. The atriums are nice but remind me of a poor attempt imitate the Venetian in Las Vegas. It's pretty and different. The rooms are standard fare. We found a cockroach in the tub. They charge $18 a night for "room amenities". These amentities include 2 waters and some attraction discounts. Basically it is a money grab. It is close to the grand ole opry and convenient to downtown. Pretty corridors. It's is a huge, well kept, pretty hotel. Service is average, parking sucks, front desk staff are nice when they are present.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Beautiful gardens, long walks"
If pool time is important to you, ask how many are open before you book.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Lauri
"Sweet Dreams"
we checked in late, so we didn't have an opportunity to explore very much. However, our room was nice and comfortable. The gardens are beautiful. The outside pool was small but my daughter enjoyed it!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Overbooked and had to fight for a compromise"
Although I booked a room for my family 2 months in advance and pre-paid, when we arrived we were told there were no rooms! After much ado they cut the cost of the stay by about 40% and created a room for us by converting a hospitality suite. The room was nice enough and had the usual amenities, but 2 of us had to sleep on sofa bed and 2 others in separate, single roll-away beds. NOT at all what we were hoping when we booked the vacation!
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Douglas
"Beautiful resort"
Definitely a place you should spend a night at at least once. It is huge! Beautifully decorated and landscaped. Water fountain set to music was fun to watch. Several nice restaurants and bars inside the hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"Beautiful and Proud of It"
I have stayed here several times over the last few years, but I always come away feeling disappointed. The inside of the hotel is breathtaking and I guess that is why I continue coming back, but all of the extra expenses (Ridiculous Parking Fee, Resort Fee) on top of the already "proud" price leaves me feeling empty. The ambiance is really what you pay for. In my personal opinion, less prestigious hotels provide better rooms, beds, hospitality and simple comforts.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Jonathan
"very relaxing"
Stay was awesome.beautiful place.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"road trip"
Excellent
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Glenn
"Very expensive to just sleep and shower at."
Came here for my daughter's graduation from college. At night the bars were not hoping. If you want to go downtown $40 each for shuttle to and from hotel with last pickup at 11:35. We spent a lot of money on parking here. Had a late check out at 1:00 and was charged a little under $5 for extra hour. Valet parking is $30 a night plus tax. Unless you plan on spending time at hotel I would not stay here again. Very expensive to just sleep and shower at. The room was small and we got an upgraded room at Hampton Inn downtown for no reason which was a much better location and free breakfast. Not a lot of young adults at this hotel, mostly older people and families.
"awesome!"
this resort is amazing! I highly recommend for family gathering or any weekend getaway.
Sejal
"Great Time"
We had a wonderful time at the Opryland hotel there were many places to eat & food was great. Next time we will fly so we have more time to see some sights & to go downtown. Weather wasnt good so we didnt go anywhere & not enough time
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
joyce a
"Wonderful hotel!"
My family was very happy with this hotel! It was a wonderful place to Stay!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Annette
"Nice time at the Gaylord Opryland!"
We stayed there for 2 nights, and it was a good experience. The hotel is nice. We enjoyed the shops and the gardens. However, the rooms were just average. We were in the older Magnolia section and the bathroom was very small. The one area that they could really improve in is the towels. I would expect a better quality of towels and bed linen for a resort of this caliber. Location was ok, however limited restaurant selections outside the resort.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"surprises. .."
Nice hotel....be careful with all the additional charges and additional tax on all the charges. I advise guests to read everything in advance before signing.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Excellent. We will definitely visit again.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
For the cost of the stay the many restaurants lacked in service, hours opened, food quality and sense of urgency. Shuttle service was never on schedule, and not sufficient for number of patrons. Billing was wrong and provided no customer service to remove incorrect charges. Overcharged by over $800.00. Be sure to check your bill and resolve discrepancies before departing.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Extra charges"
We paid 18 dollars per day for the pool and "2 bottles" of water even though there were 4 staying in the room. We thought there would not be a charge to use the pool. We did not use the pool but when we checked in, were charged because we thought we might use it. Maybe an option should be utilized for the use anytime during your stay? Also, the 23 dollar charge per car to self park was a surprise. I could understand the valet charge but to park your own car? I think the next time we will be staying at the Inn at the Opry (which is usually where we stay) due to the extra charges. You can park for free and use the pool all you desire without extra charges.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"We will definitely return."
Our first time in Nashville and our stay at the Gaylord was nice. The room was clean, the indoor gardens are beautiful, but you really have to wonder around to find things because there were no really good map layouts of the entire facilities we thought. If you have 2 good legs, you can walk 1/2 mile to the Grand Ole Opry, so no need for the shuttle. The downtown area is about 10 miles away, we drove and had no problem parking, we used a parking app to find cheap lots.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Top of the line."
Loved everything about it. Everyone should stay here at least once.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Bruce
"Impressed, but ended disappointingly"
The hotel and its grounds are impressive and beautiful. The fitness room, pool, and spa were great. Checkout was disappointing. The TV checkout didn't work, calling the valet service was shut down due to volume, and the desk had three people there at the end of a holiday weekend. For what we paid for this place, it should have been more streamlined and less chaotic.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Our first but not last Nashville experience"
We were very pleased with our stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort. The concierge and shuttle drivers were very knowledgable and hospitable. The only small issue we came across was waiting 35 minutes for a bellhop to come get our luggage for checkout. If you are in a hurry or have a plane to catch, make sure you call down for the service in plenty of time and be prepared to wait due to the high number of rooms and customers on the property. The food was delicious everywhere but particularly at Ravellos. Plenty of activities to do without leaving the property, but downtown Nashville is worth the trip.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
The Gaylord is an amazing place. Plenty of places to explore and kept very clean. Good restaurants and friendly staff. Only complaint, I would have thought that there would have been live music somewhere on site every night. Disappointed that we could not not sit some place and listen to some music.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"hostiage for higher priced rooms"
unacceptable corner room location without any view staring at a brick wall. Hotel would not make any concessions unless you were willing to upgrade to a suite !!!!
5 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Ronald
"opryland hotel review"
the only dissapointment was that we checked in and even at 430 pm the room was not ready for us to occupy. we had to be assigned another room or be left waiting int he lobby. No idea what rating the neighborhood is about. the hotel is the neighborhood.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Keith
"5*"
Awesome
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Beautiful but way over priced"
Beautiful facility. Way over priced for what you get and the ad on fees and cost of food make a way to pricey.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Martin
"opryland"
hotel is massive and the signage is very poor
1 night trip May 14, 2015
salvatore j.
"Gaylord"
Beautiful hotel. Service was excellent.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Tweed"
I unexpectedly ended up in the hospital for a week, was supposed to stay at the hotel on a Saturday night but I was not released until Sunday morning. They still charged us for the stay. So I am not impressed with them.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Brenda
"Review"
The hotel staff was very courteous, room clean. Food was average. Prices high for the quality of food. Ate at Ravello and was not very impressed.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Cheryl
"Wouldn't stay here again because of business pract"
I'll never stay at this hotel again. Our booking for three people was to include breakfast. Only when we tried to go to breakfast did we find that breakfast for two was included, and we'd be left to pay for a third meal. That's cheesy. We also found after arriving that it's $23 per day to park. Additionally, we were billed, without our knowledge, an additional $50 for hotel fees. That makes the rate about $100 higher per day than the advertised rate.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful hotel...we loved every aspect of the Gaylord! The staff was awesome from check in to checkout. The view from our balcony of the inside gardens was spectacular. Great place to stay when you visit Nashville
3 night romance trip May 4, 2015
I had a good time .
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Mulugojam
"Too Much!"
The Opryland Hotel, in my opinion, is just too confusing. They also do not have enough staff to help guests navigate this enormous hotel. It is almost like being in a funhouse maze with guests walking around looking confused and lost. It is also very expensive. Unfortunately, my husband and I did not find it enjoyable. Sorry I cannot recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Kimberly
"anniversary"
was our 50th anniversary. Everyone very helpful, room always very clean, staff very friendly.
5 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Louis
"Great hotel, terrible beds."
Beautiful resort, but the beds were terrible. My wife & I both had backaches for a couple days after our stay at the Opryland Hotel.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"nice venue, overpriced room."
The room was nothing special, and we got nothing for our 18$ guest fee, including no "free" bottled water.The hotel experience, however, was great. A great venue, good restaurants, a nice courtesy bus to the port. I question the value considering the room we had.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great Setting - Pricey Meals and Drinks"
We loved the botanical setting and the variety of foods and activities both nearby and at the hotel. Food was really way over priced and although the service was excellent the price point for meals was over priced comparatively. We ended up eating out away from the motel most times. If food wasn't so pricey it would have been a 5 Star review. We love Nashville and the shuttle service from hotel was great...We had a basic King room and the price was not valued for what we got.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015