All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"5*"
Awesome
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Beautiful but way over priced"
Beautiful facility. Way over priced for what you get and the ad on fees and cost of food make a way to pricey.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Martin
"opryland"
hotel is massive and the signage is very poor
1 night trip May 14, 2015
salvatore j.
"Gaylord"
Beautiful hotel. Service was excellent.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Tweed"
I unexpectedly ended up in the hospital for a week, was supposed to stay at the hotel on a Saturday night but I was not released until Sunday morning. They still charged us for the stay. So I am not impressed with them.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Brenda
"Review"
The hotel staff was very courteous, room clean. Food was average. Prices high for the quality of food. Ate at Ravello and was not very impressed.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Cheryl
"Wouldn't stay here again because of business pract"
I'll never stay at this hotel again. Our booking for three people was to include breakfast. Only when we tried to go to breakfast did we find that breakfast for two was included, and we'd be left to pay for a third meal. That's cheesy. We also found after arriving that it's $23 per day to park. Additionally, we were billed, without our knowledge, an additional $50 for hotel fees. That makes the rate about $100 higher per day than the advertised rate.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful hotel...we loved every aspect of the Gaylord! The staff was awesome from check in to checkout. The view from our balcony of the inside gardens was spectacular. Great place to stay when you visit Nashville
3 night romance trip May 4, 2015
I had a good time .
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Mulugojam
"Too Much!"
The Opryland Hotel, in my opinion, is just too confusing. They also do not have enough staff to help guests navigate this enormous hotel. It is almost like being in a funhouse maze with guests walking around looking confused and lost. It is also very expensive. Unfortunately, my husband and I did not find it enjoyable. Sorry I cannot recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Kimberly
"anniversary"
was our 50th anniversary. Everyone very helpful, room always very clean, staff very friendly.
5 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Louis
"Great hotel, terrible beds."
Beautiful resort, but the beds were terrible. My wife & I both had backaches for a couple days after our stay at the Opryland Hotel.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"nice venue, overpriced room."
The room was nothing special, and we got nothing for our 18$ guest fee, including no "free" bottled water.The hotel experience, however, was great. A great venue, good restaurants, a nice courtesy bus to the port. I question the value considering the room we had.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great Setting - Pricey Meals and Drinks"
We loved the botanical setting and the variety of foods and activities both nearby and at the hotel. Food was really way over priced and although the service was excellent the price point for meals was over priced comparatively. We ended up eating out away from the motel most times. If food wasn't so pricey it would have been a 5 Star review. We love Nashville and the shuttle service from hotel was great...We had a basic King room and the price was not valued for what we got.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Not my favorite place"
Hotel is getting a little thread worn. Service is not great, food mediocre.
3 night business trip May 1, 2015
A Blanton
"Opreyland"
Nice hotel but very large and caters to conventions.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
LARRY
"Opryland Not So Great!"
The Opryland is incredibly confusing. It is very easy to get lost and difficult to navigate because the maps and signs are not helpful. It is not a cheap place to stay and the Opryland takes unfair advantage of you by making you pay $23 a day for parking and an additional $18 a day to use wifi, pool and hot tub. This is on top of what you pay for a normal hotel room. It was very frustrating to end up paying an extra $100 on top of your hotel room.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Johnathan
"Happy Birthday MS"
Wonderful as always. My wife and I usually stay at the Opryland Hotel for a private getaway and for special occasions such as birthdays (her's this time).
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
ROY
"Great time but overpriced"
This was a bday trip for my son to see Vandy play baseball. Staff were very nice. Room was very clean. Thermostat was old and not very reliable. Got hot during the night. Also some of the restaurants closed too early. There are tons of people walking around until late at night but cant pizza if they want. Pizza place closed at 10pm so we barely made one of the last orders before they closed. There is money to be made!!
Grant
"INCREDIBLY DISAPPONTING!"
Used Band-aid in bathtub...horrible mattresses...incredibly disappointing! We had been wanting to stay at this property for years, and finally had the chance to stay while in the area for a wedding. We booked a "Deluxe" room through Hotels.com, selecting "two queen beds, non-smoking room". Paid in advance - confirmation # and everything. Showed up at hotel at 4pm to check in - they had a reservation for us, and told me it was "upgraded to a Parlor room - with a wet bar (we were traveling with my daughter, no need for a wet bar), and when I asked if it had "two queen beds or 1 king-size bed", "Eric" told me neither - it has a sofa bed (hideaway, pull out from the couch type of bed). I asked how 3 people were expected to sleep on that, he just stared back at me. Told him (politely) that was unacceptable, we requested and confirmed a room with 2 queen beds - please check for something else. He then asked something strange - he asked "did you park valet or did you self-park"? I said we were planning on self-parking. He then said "okay, here we go - you'll be in D wing, 5th floor - it has 2 queen beds". I thanked him as he handed me the room keys - asked him where was D wing in relation to where we had to park - he then showed it to me on a hotel map - it was about the furthest away he could have put us from self-parking! (Personally, I think he did it vindictively, but it was going to turn out to be a lot worse than that!) TBC...
"Opryland April 2015"
Enjoyed our stay. I had stayed here years ago and couldn't believe how much had changed. A little disappointed at check-in as agent's broken English was difficult to understand and was surprised by your hidden fees. Self parking fee of $23 per day and a resort fee of $18. I am a retiree and all we got for our $18 was two bottles of water.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Glenn
"Nice place to stay in Nashville"
Overall had a nice stay. Hotel is very large and it's easy to get lost. Service is good. Reminded me of a Hawaiian hotel in Nashville with a little Vegas thrown in.
4 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Quick trip, great stay!"
We went to Nashville for a downtown concert. We spent a great night at the hotel. Food was delish!
"Great time"
Had a great time. This is a huge conference complex with 4 gigantic skylit atriums full of beautiful plants, waterfalls, pathways, and restaurants. We went in April and even though it was pouring rain outdoors, we were still in a manmade "paradise" inside. As long as you dont tap on the plastic rocks and wonder why there is no wildlife, the bug free air-conditionded environment is lovely. My wife loved the pool, spa, fitness center, and the Opry Mills shopping. Be sure to try the BBQ pork, collard greens, mashed potatoes, and Tennessee tea at the Jack Daniels Restaurant - a bit pricey but terrific. The breakfast buffet at the Cascades is $20 but a 5 minute walk to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant gets you a full breakfast for $7. Very handy to the Grand Ole Opry, but requires a paid shuttle to downtown venues.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Wonderful place to stay. Room was clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever had. Lots to see and do in the hotel itself as well as the surrounding city. Staff was always helpful and very accommodating whatever our needs and whatever time of day or night!
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Margaret
"best hotel ever"
This was my 4th time staying here and it wont be my last! I LOVE this place. Everyone is sooo nice and its always clean!!! I will always recommend this hotel to people
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Shelby
"Wedding Bliss Enhanced!!"
Everyone was great! It was our honeymoon night after marrying locally before heading out for honeymoon trip. It was my first time back to stay here in over 20 years. We will be back soon!
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
scott
"BEST HOTEL EVER!"
This hotel was amazing and even better than the hotel we stayed in while on our honeymoon in Hawaii and that was a great hotel. Would recommend it to everyone.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Hotel is gorgeous and relaxing... The only problem I had was with the valet parking who lost my car keys... Couldn't get my car for an entire day.. But no one contacted me at all to let me know when they found them until I went the following day at 6pm to enquire about them... Other than that the hotel is absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend it 100%
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Wendy
"great hotel"
wonderful hotel and amazing property
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
terry
"Nashville visit"
Everything was excellent.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Hidden Extra fees......."
Made our reservations online and when we checked in there was all kinds of extra fees and rules that was NOT in any information we were provided with when we made our reservation 3 weeks prior to our stay. It's was when we had driven for almost 2 days to get to the hotel on our family vacation that they told us after we were already in Tennessee. The hotel was very nice and clean but there rules and made up extra fees once your there really upset our family and altered our vacation plans because it threw our entire budget off. Very very upsetting to my kids c and wife.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Paradise!"
It was awesome!
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Disappointment"
The stay was great. The hotel is beautiful. We checked in after 3 p.m. and still had to wait an hour for our room to be ready and even then we had to go back to the front desk to ask if it was ready. Service in the restaurants was extremely slow. Waiting line to be seated took 45 minutes when there were empty tables throughout the restaurant. When seated and order taken, took another 45 minutes.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Carmel
"A great place to stay in Nashville"
Great place to stay. Beautiful indoor gardens. Fun restaurants. Excellent service.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
LORI
"LOVED THIS PLACE"
Comfortable and romantic.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Really Nice"
A little pricey but, a great place to stay
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kirk
Great stay! Nice room and amenities. Resort needs more restaurants that open for breakfast. Starbucks lines very long in am plus restaurant near the falls line also very long in morning. Everything else was closed until 11am.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lori
"Opryland Hotel, two thumbs up!!"
First time visit at the Opryland Hotel, it was amazing. The room was ok, I was expecting a little more. The hotel is A+, I would grade the room B+. I have stayed at many hotels throughout the world, I think the rooms need a little updating.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Only stayed one night but thoroughly enjoyed it Hope to return someday.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great conference hotel- not vacation"
This hotel is spectacular! My daughter and I went to Nashville for a short vacation and the Gaylord was recommended as a must stay hotel. The first room we were given was in the Delta section. We walked through all of the different areas admiring the rooms that opened to fantastic spaces, and after walking down our long hallway and entering our room, we were so disappointed. First we were next to a room full of teenagers. Next, the room had a strange chemical smell. Last of all, after dragging our suitcases a mile into the hotel, we had a view of equipment and a parking lot. I called the operator and asked if we could upgrade to a better room and she quickly accommodated, even though the hotel was booked. The negative was that we had to walk another mile to the other side of the building to the garden section and pay more a night after already paying a fortune. After getting lost one more time, we found the room and it was fantastic. It was on the 4th floor and overlooked the garden canopy with a very pretty balcony. Worth the upgrade! This was also near the self park lot, and morning coffee. In 4 days, I'm not sure we saw the entire hotel. I could see the value of using it for conferences and conventions, but I prefer smaller, pretty, intimate spaces for vacations. We were exhausted when we left because every time you wanted to see something, you had to walk a very long way and take several elevators.
Terri
"Too big and way overpriced."
Paid $280 for one night for a "traditional" room which had a view of the parking lot. Was surprised by the additional $21 per day self parking fee and the $18 per day additional resort charge for use of pool and fitness facilities which I did not use. Basically I paid $18 for two bottled waters in the room. It took 30 minutes to walk to any restaurant in the hotel. Ate at the Jack Daniels restaurant and every meal was over $20 each and was not worth it. Found a hair in my salad. Wanted to eat at the Mexican restaurant but it was closed during the week. Couldn't ride the boat because it was reserved for a group. Hotel does not allow pizza or any other kind of delivery to be made.
Jody
Very nice hotel. It was clean and upkept. We would send people again to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"OVERPRICED FOR THE STAY"
My fam and I stayed there 3/21/15.Check-in was ridiculous as we spent 25 min in line. Our check-in lady,I thought put C __ when in reality it was G__. So we went to C, when it was G (couldn't read her writing)more time wasted. Room was small, wasn't impressed. Our room had an adjoining door(didn't think much of this upon getting there). This hotel has a lot of adults, not a lot of children. As we were walking back to the room from the pool, my daughter was getting on the escalator and quickly noticed we weren't on yet, and started going back. A man was on the escalator and yelled at her, "what was she doing?" This man was in his 50's and my daughter is 7. This really upset me and I yelled at him back. Like I said, it's not kid friendly. In the morning, I was awoken at 7:30 a.m. to the people next door talking loud and making tons of noise. Kids were yelling and screaming (again adjoining door didn't help). You'd think the walls would be better insulated.We had a 17 hr drive back to Tx and to be awoken up by all this chaos,I was livid. I called security and they knew exactly what room because she could hear them from the hallway. Too overpriced from what I encountered. If this is on your bucket list, do it. If not, don't bother staying here. Your not paying for the room stay, your paying for the atmosphere it provides.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Jose
"A compound within the city of Nashville"
The hotel is a huge place. I can see the advantages if I was there for a conference but as a short vacation it was a bit much. There are so many people everywhere and large groups of kids attending their conference. Generally they were well behaved but they took over the place. Just moving about is tedious to get anywhere without crowds. There is lots of water falls, creeks,etc that have a bit of odor interfering with the outdoor eating areas. Expensive meals. The internet service and phone for Verizon was awful. Frustrating. The staff is very friendly and I found them helpful. The room is nothing special. Fans run constantly and housekeeping tried 3 times in 1/2 hour (8:30 am) to come clean my room after asking to come back later. Overall it is a nice place, just not sure I would spend the $$ again to stay.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Marcia
"my stay"
Every thing was to high, you couldn't enjoy nothing for the prices. i know thing cost these day, but they charged for everthing, parking, bottles of water in the room, nothing was amazing about the room, not for the price that we had to pay.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
We were there for our 30th Anniversary and everyone was so nice to us. We were only there overnight but we had breakfast in our room and room service was wonderful and delicious!
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Rex
"Midwest Marvel"
Absolutly beautiful inside all of the hotel areas. Dining was great, shopping was great. Sort of disappointed to pay $21 a day to park plus an $18 per day "resort fee." Fitness facility was nice as well. Atrium view was worth the extra cost.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Beautiful stay in NASHVILLE, TN Opryland HOTEL"
Most beautiful place EVER! OMG this was my first visit. UTTERLY Enjoyed... Parking was high but I didn't mind. The view and visit was worth it... We enjoyed our visit, we went for the SEC Tourney. ALabama lost but we enjoyed the stay. ALABAMA loves OPRYLAND HOTEL
Other trip Mar 19, 2015