All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Gaylord Opryland is okay"
The room was beautiful. Marriot or Gaylord Opryland need to fix the issue with checking in . I was there by 3 and waited 1 hour 28 minutes to check in. Then waited additional 50 minutes for room. Junior suite I was scheduled to stay in . Well, as got to room it was balcony reg room . So, I had to go stand in line only to find out the concierge had not given me both keys. Once got other half of room , things became much better. It was beautiful . The cleanliness was subpar, but the view and beauty was on track . I will definitely use hotels.com in future . Marriott needs to take a cue from Disney though on check ins . Also, I had issue checking out so on day left had to go stand in line because the hotel was trying to charge me again for room .
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Family weekend"
I took my family plus my dad & step mom. It was amazing seeing the hotel decorated for christmas. Restaurants were good and everyone we dealt with was extremely helpful. We decided to make this an annual trip going forward.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Way way way too overpriced. Charging for parking after paying $300 for a room is insane. Way overcrowded. Nothing to do but walk around. Not enough restaurants (2 hour waits). The layout is way too confusing and too easy to get lost.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Rachelle
"Nice but can get costly"
It was a nice stay and all of the Opry attractions are conveniently located. The only negative is all of the fees you get when coming like parking, a resort fee that pays for your wifi, etc. restaurants are on the high end with prices as well. Overall we enjoyed our time with our family and friends.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Alysse
"Christmas vacation"
Christmas decorations were AWESOME!!! Loved the RESORT! Would recommend going there for a few days during December. Enjoyed our stay!!
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Maxine
While it was a little hard to find your way through the hotel, the service was excellent and the room was superb. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Grace
My debit card was charged for the food and beverages even though I had a $50 credit. It has still not been refunded to me. Also it is severely overpriced. A quesadilla and a sandwich cost $36????? These are not the prices listed in the room service menu. Won't be staying again.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Tanya
"Stay at Gaylord"
The stay was overall okay. However the iron in our room didn't work and when we called to get another one they said it would be 15 minutes. Nobody ever came to ever replace it and never called us for an update. When we called again to ask for another iron they said no more than 20 minutes. After 1.5 hrs of waiting we still had no replacement. For the hotel to be such a beautiful place the service was very poor
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
jaeson
Gorgeous hotel this time of year. Stunning holiday lights
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
deborah
"Expected to be WOWED but was left feeling like wow"
I expected to be wowed ! I however wasn't :( the room was not very nice and we booked a king and ended up with two queens . I thought Opryland Hotel would be very high end after all it was high in price but very disappointed .
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
jeremy
Hotel was very crowded, but it was 2 weeks before Christmas and they had a lot of activities going on.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Maybe....Maybe not"
Have stayed at this hotel before. Everytime I leave I have the same thought, over rated! The only thing I can link this to is that is over used. Mold on the shower curtain, mold in shower tile joints, bathroom floor grout dirty! Worst of all.....stood in water my entire shower.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
mark
"A get away with beautiful surroundings"
Wonderful, perfect in every way
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Valerie
Nice enough but check-in took too long
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Christine
"LAP"
We arrived at 3pm, the check in time took 45 minutes. Our assigned room was not ready and it took a while to find us a room. When we arrived to the room it was not very clean and food was left in the refrig. which called into question the cleanliness of the rest of the room. We reported it and it was cleaned by the time we arrived back in our room at 8pm.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Great place to stay when visiting Nashville!"
It has been a few years since I had been back to the Opryland, the last time I was there was before the flood and remodel. It is a wonderful place to stay if you are in Nashville and don't mind being 15-20 minutes away from downtown.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
bradley r.
although check-in was at 3 pm one of our rooms was not ready until 5:27pm.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
"Wonderful!!"
You should choose the room with a balcony that faces the garden. The pillows were too soft that they hurt my neck.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Very disappointed in Valet. We had to go downstairs to then ask for car. This defeats the purpose of having valet and charging 34.00 per night.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Hotel not Customer Friendly"
Hotel check in sucked. Average wait time 45 to an hour. Actual checkin 15 min per customer. Room was not ready said they would call on cell phone however they neglected to tell us that their lobby was a black out zone and you cannot get Verizon service. So after an hour we finally checked with them and oh yeah room is ready. So we had family worried because no one can get a hold of us until we actually got into our room. Hotel is so big almost too big and if you had any kind of walking disability you would not be able to walk this hotel to your room. No signs in hallway directing you the way to the lobby. Everything was extra, self car park $24.00 plus tax per day. Resort charges $18.00 per day plus tax resort fee, besides all the other taxes you pay. Not a Good Experience
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
received an amazing room upgrade - staffing could be increased at check-in but otherwise a fabulous experience
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"If you are young, spry, and have some money"
If you are traveling with an elderly person who has trouble walking...do not come here! Big and difficult to negotiate with no handicap services. Food was overpriced for the quality! Shuttle service is nice and rooms were nice, but mine was not serviced. It is beautiful but difficult to negotiate and a bit overwhelming.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
My only complaint is check in and holiday tickets were at the same place. Had to wait for a long time to get tickets to anything because the check in process is so long.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Got there at 3:00 and our room was not ready. Waited 2 hours to finally get our room. Got in the shower and had no hot water, only warm. Had waited a long time to stay here and came away pretty disappointed.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Alan
"Be prepared!"
This hotel is enormous and hence, very difficult to find your way as signage is scared but if you can find someone to guide you, they are very helpful. The shuttles should be more readily available as they start late and close early. Also, in the room price, nothing is included; no breakfast, no wifi, no parking... So if you stay there, be prepared to spend a lot of money on things that are usually included in hotel prices. Then again, it is a gorgeous hotel.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
veronique
"Good Experience"
This was our first time to the Opryland hotel and overall it was a great stay. Check in was easy and efficient and the lady was very nice. We were given a map to our room and was marked how to get there. Everything inside was of course beautiful and met any and all standards we had. The room was very clean, put together well and wasn't lacking anything. Our biggest complaint was we were looking for the exit to go to the mall and it wasn't marked well which led us to getting lost in the hotel, we stopped to ask a maid for directions and she couldn't speak English.....nor could the other 3............
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Cherie
"Worst Ever."
This was probably the worst hotel experience I've ever had. Unless you are one of the elite or "premium" guests, you are treated like a 2nd class citizen. I guess the elite can't feel quite so entitled if there is no one to lord it over? This is supposed to be a 5 star hotel? Please. I've stayed in 3 star hotels that were nicer. The room was so blah. Carpets were faded and dingy. The tub drained so slow that you were literally standing in 3-4 inches of water just trying to take a shower. The floor of the tub has stains from where it used to have the anti-slip pads. Stains on the shower curtain. To top it off, we get attitude from the clerk about why only one of our rooms was ready, even though it was after check-in time when we arrived. Guess we were supposed to feel grateful they were even "letting" us stay here? He said they would send me two text messages, one saying "thanks for your patience, will text you when your room is ready" & another when it's ready, and I got that one right away. We were exhausted but trying to be patient. Well over 2 hours pass and we still hadn't heard anything else from them. Went to the desk to see how much longer and they had the nerve to say it had been ready but they didn't have a number to reach us! WHAT?! We were SITTING in the other room that was ready! I've never felt so insignificant and ignored in all my life. Not that I expected the royal treatment or anything, but is it too much to expect a little common courtesy?
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Debbie
"Beautiful hotel"
Very pampered
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
jennifer
"Nashville"
Amazing hotel. Everyone and everything was incredible. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! All A+!!!!!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
catherine
"Too many fees! Awful parking:( long lines at desk"
They charge $24 per day for parking and you have to drive around the lot for 5 minutes to find a spot. You have to walk at least 350 yards sometimes just to get to the hotel. Also charged $18 per day for "resort fee". I wasn't informed of the resort fee when I made the reservation or when I checked.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
It was a great getaway
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
jenniferg
"Mixed feelings"
Beautiful hotel, however it took an hour to find our room. I asked 2 employees how to get to our room and Both sent us in the wrong directions!! 2 restaurants closed at 9pm. Hotel is very nice rooms are small but I won't stay again. The pain of figuring out where the room is isn't worth the trouble.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Debra
"Wonderful stay."
Very enjoyable stay. Loved the balcony overlooking the atrium. There was a wedding right below our room. Beautiful!!!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Pamela
"Great location for food and shopping the staff"
It's a beautiful hotel, friendly staff. Great food! The grounds are well kept. We had an awesome time. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. I carried my Aunt whom is handicap and she was able to get around easily. It's especially beautiful during the holiday season.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
The shower head in both our room and my brothers room needed replaced
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Loralyn L
We stayed here because it was within walking distance of the Grand Ole Opry! The room was very nice but the overall cost was a bit pricey after adding in the resort fee and the parking fee!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Sally
"Nice hotel close to family."
Check-in easy however room keys weren't activated for parking correctly resulting in multiple trips to reception desk and three sets of keys being issued. Room in Magnolia was lovely. Large , clean & comfortable. Restaurants& pubs in this building aren't open on any schedule. The one we liked, the Irish Pub was closed three of our four days, disappointing. We were visiting family most of the time so away early morning until evening. The one "down" day which we wanted to relax, room wasn't serviced till after 4pm so be sure to call if you want it done earlier.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
swanbirds
"Weekend getaway"
Wanted to stay where we could have it all, lodging, entertainment, dining. Most of the resturants were closed. The ones that were open, prices were very expensive (I understand we were at a resort) and the food was not that good. Parking was a disater with charges for self parking at $24/day. The resort fee of $18/day resulted in 2 bottles of water a day in our room.... There really isn't an easy way to get around. Be ready to walk!
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Nice resort, but be prepared"
This is a nice resort. It is very clean and the staff is superb. Be prepared to get lost within the resort, and wear your walking shoes! There are lots of nice restaurants to eat at, but costly. We were there during the week when it appeared that many business people were there. I took note that the staff at one of the participating restaurants treated us differently (set us off to a back corner where no one was sitting) because we were not in business attire. I will say that the resort is a beautiful place to stay if you are not caring about cost and are not looking to leave. We were unaware of the cost every time we would leave the resort parking lot. $24 each time seems excessive, but it is what it is. We probably won't stay here again as our trip was a bit disappointing with all of the hidden fees/costs.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
joy12
"Long time favorite, turned into nightmare stay"
I have stayed at this hotel no less than 20 times for special events and just a weekend away. I love the views, the dining, the rooms, the spa. It's all wonderful, UNTIL this trip. At check in, I was hounded to upgrade, declined, hounded more, declined again. Was finally given a room key and wasn't given a room near the elevator as requested (she didnt tell me this was not possible) . The bathtub in the room had standing water it. The a/c unit was not operating correctly, and the charge to my CC was more than I was told for incidentals (that was just the first 10 mins in the room) . We had 3 guests, and 2 towels, and no washcloths . The room smelled of cigarette smoke. I figured out the smoke was coming from the PARTY in the room next door, called the desk 4, yes 4 times within 24 hrs to complain about the smoke, nothing was done. I called about the towels, nothing was done. I called about the a/c, nothing was done. Upon walking down the hallway to leave, a hotel staffer, who was flirting with a guest, didn't see my 9 yr old child and completely and totally ran over her and knocked her down, then didnt apologize. I complained to the front desk, explained the calls, the smoke, their response? "sorry" .. I won't be back.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Food could have been much better. Room was great. Staff were fantastic. Food was disappointing.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"Nashville"
We stayed 4 nights and toured Nashville!
4 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Beautiful grounds"
We enjoyed our stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. However, it was a busy Friday with several major events going on in the city and they were training people at check in. We had asked to pay for our room, as well as our friend's room. We though this had been done but found out later that our friends had to pay for their room so the people checking us in hadn't done we what we had asked several times.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
We will be bringing our kids for a stay. Had a great time!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Marc
"Bag Dubunkle"
The hotel, guest check in, valet are all great. However, the sad thing is you remember the worst things when you leave a place. We arrived around 3 pm to check in. Our luggage was taken in valet and then we checked in. We went to our room and were told our bags would be delivered in 15 minutes. One hour later we called again and were told our bags would be delivered in 15 minutes. 40 minutes later we called again as we have tickets to the sold out Grand Ole Opry beginning at 6 pm and need to change. My husband and other guest walked down as I am on hold and our luggage is no where to be found. My goodness, it is not rocket science! After locating our luggage, our husbands brought our bags up to the room. Upon check out, we ask for a luggage cart and are told that we cannot do it ourselves as it is a liability? We did it ourselves on check in or we may never have seen our luggage!!! Anyways, we go ahead and get ready and then call - someone comes up and takes our luggage. Hardly any communication only "You are checking out now?" and a "Yes" from us. Again, no luggage to be found when we walk down - valet gets our two cars - still no luggage? Ask three times and finally they say it was taken to the "other???" valet? Ask for a manager and told to "Hold on"? My luggage will not leave my sight if I venture to stay here again and we travel to Nashville often with our company!
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great potential; short on delivery"
The property is too big. There is much to do but the staff can't seem to handle the challenge of being friendly and helpful to so many spread so far. From check in to checking the car out of self-part to leave we encountered staff who were perfunctory or perturbed it seemed. It was not obvious that this was a Marriott property in signage or attitude; it disappointed us.
Patrick
"Huge hotel; friendly staff"
This is a huge hotel where you can easily get lost. I also had to wait a few hours for my room. I had to follow-up with the front desk to find out what's going on and it was obvious that they forgot I was waiting. After that initial hiccup, everything was smooth-sailing. Staff was friendly: gave me recommendations on where to go; they also made a follow-up call to my room to make sure that everything was okay. I also had a very relaxing massage at Relache and again, was greeted by very friendly staff. The spa was small, but the amenities were nice and clean.
Aileen
Very enjoyable stay!
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Gordon
"Awful experience"
My reservation was not honored when I arrived. It was disappointing and inconvenient since my conference was taking place there.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Patrice
"Nice experience"
Stayed for a conference and while the room is your standard hotel size, it did provide double sinks and which is a big plus! We chose a room with an atrium view, so we enjoyed coffee on the balcony. The overall vibe of the hotel is outstanding, but the employees could use a crash course in friendliness. The rooms are older and could use some new carpet, but overall, quite nice.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015