All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2005 S Milton Rd, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Flaggstaff visit"
Our stay was very pleasant. The hotel was located near the NAU campus which made it convenient. I would recommend the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Mario
"one night stay"
Nice place with very reasonable rates
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Jeffery
"Exploring the Grand Canyon"
Nice place to stay at, though a bit far from the Grand Canyon. A good bargain for the money with an excellent assortment for breakfast. Will stay here again, but not on the 3rd floor where the cigarette smoke is quite strong all over the hallway. If I were the manager of this motel, I would change the carpet, the false ceiling, and would paint the walls in order to remove all traces of its "smoking" past.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Luminitza
"Unpleasant Surprise"
The hotel did not make arrangements as promised at the time of reservation. As a result one person in our party was left without a bed. We were forced to look for a different hotel and thankfully we found one next door, who was well prepared and made it easy and smooth for us. Such last minute unexpected problem was an unpleasant surprise after traveling across the entire continent and after confirming the reservation properly beforehand. Baymont's manager and staff were not helpful; they did not offer any acceptable solution or replacement. In addition they demanded a penalty charge for what they called "cancellation". I am now in the process of filing a claim with my credit card to remove the "penalty" from my charges. Do not recommend this particular hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Joanna
"Great stay for the money."
Great stay for the price. We went to a concert at Orpheum theatre and this hotel was in a good location. It's an easy 1.5 mile drive from the venue. Check in was easy, the room was clean. The only small issue I have is that the rooms are tiny. My girl and I found ourselves bumping in to each other when we were trying to get ready to leave. But, for the price we paid I am ok with that! I'd absolutely stay again. In fact, flagstaff is a really cool town that we plan to visit again. When we do, we will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Christopher
"Baymont in Flagstaff"
One woman at the front desk was not pleasant, one guy was...kinda weird. Another woman was just great. Felt hit and miss on the hotel service side. The included breakfast was not great. We tend to find it works better to go to a restaurant and get the food we really want. The hotel itself was just fine. We would go back because the price was right - we got the room for about $50/night.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Ann
"Good Clean Room"
For a moderately priced hotel, The Baymont was a good clean room. We stayed two nights and although we didn't expect the beds to be made the 2nd night, they were. The bathroom is on the small side, rather tight. Mostly I appreciated the cleanliness - oh, and the breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Alfred
"Good place to stay for the money."
We stayed for a week during our Spring Break. The Inn's personal was very friendly and helpful. My only complaints are that the bathroom is way too small and affords no real privacy, and Breakfast was always the same. A little variety would have3 been nice. I would stay at the Inn again if in Flagstaff.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
thomas
"Not too pleased"
Stayed a night in Flagstaff and chose this place based on location, price and reviews. Overall, most the amenities we wanted (pool, hot tub, free breakfast, etc.) were sub-par. Likewise, the physical aspects of the hotel itself need repair and conditioning. The room itself was decent but cramped and had lots of stains and spots. The tv and a lamp were also broken. The biggest qualm I had was that the enterance/exit to and from the parking lot is extremely hard to get into and is 1-way. Don't know if I'll be returning.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Angelo
"awesome...."
Exploring Arizona w kids. The hotel was clean and staff attentive. Location is prime for food and Fwy access. During our getaway stayed at a few hotels....this one was definitely "awesome". Feels clean, comfy, and quiet, soft bedding.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Carolina
"Great place for the price."
Great location, close to restaurants and shopping. Rooms were clean, breakfast good, even had scrambled eggs. Beds could use a mattress topper, little springy. Would recommend.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Not my place to stay"
I don't think I will stay at the Baymont ever again. The bed was not comfortable at all. It was very hard. The restroom is very small and snug. The hotel staff was not friendly at all. Breakfast is nice if you get there early. After 9 the staff was rude, the only breakfast available was toast, bagels, muffins, watery eggs, and cereal with no milk.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Good location, close to some local restaurants. Bed was uncomfortable.
Alexis C.
"Old, worn out matress"
The mattress was worn out and completely sagged in the middle. I mentioned it at the front desk and I was told my complaint would be forwarded to management. The rooms and bathrooms are tiny. The service was good and breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
I stayed at this location when it was still a Fairfield inn [Dec 14] and I hated it! tons of road noise and no bottom sweep at the door so cold air was blowing under the door the heater was noisy. This time It was warm and cozy not drafty and Quiet. The only issue i had with the place was If a guest Greets your receptionist in the morning [early friday and saturday] they should probably be trained to respond , or atleast look like they care that they have a job.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
G
"Low cost"
Its a one night stay for flagstaff. You can hear everything in the hallways.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Shelley
"Good for one night stay"
Location is good, it is generally clean and somewhat comfortable. Affordable choice for one night stay when passing by. The breakfast was below average, not enough space to eat in.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised for the price"
I booked this hotel based on it's reasonable price (under $60 per night out of season during the week!) and knowing the area, it was newly taken over. The photos online looked good so I thought I would give it a chance. What a great surprise. The room was clean, the bathroom well taken care of, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. Each morning, the staff puts out a free breakfast (muffins, fruit, cereal, coffee, etc.) which was so convenient for my small family so we didn't have to wake up super early to take care of breakfast at a restaurant before exploring Flagstaff and Williams. The location is close to all the good parts of Flag like the university, downtown, restaurants, and retailers like Target for those few things you inevitably forget. Overall, it is a solid four rating, just because it isn't swanky and overly special. For the price, though, I couldn't have asked for more.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Cricket
"Former Marriott-owned hotel: Really?"
It's hard to imagine this hotel as part of the Marriott chain, even though apparently it was a Fairfield Inn until recently. When I arrived, there was no clerk behind the counter, and another guest had been waiting. Two clerks showed up only after I reached way over the counter to push a call button that was meant to be left on the counter. The TV remote did not work. A clerk brought a remote from another room but didn't take the original. No doubt the shortage of working remotes continues. To use the elevator, guests always must insert a room key. After 10 p.m. a room key is required even to enter the front lobby. The listing says the hotel has a fitness center. Not quite. A sign in the elevator says guests can ask for a pass to a gym that is "only" a half-mile away. The bathtub drained slowly. The sink is angled into a corner, making it awkward to look into a mirror one one wall while standing over the sink. In the breakfast room, guests look directly into a dirty supply room with utility sinks, a bucket and mop and other equipment. When I asked an employee to close the supply room door, he returned only a blank look. The breakfast room attendant refilled supplies, but he never wiped off a table or the smeared-up, overflowing waste receptacles. Unwrapped plastic utensils were in metal canisters with the business ends facing upward. In selecting their eating utensils, guests were sure to pick out items freshly contaminated with everyone else's germs.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"All I needed was sleep"
I booked this hotel because I needed some sleep for a conference I was attending. The beds were so hard, I tried to pile pillows on the bed to make it softer but it didn't do any good. Both nights were a Nightmare! I will not ever stay here again. The bathrooms were very small and no outlets near the bed for recharging.
S
"At Last!"
We're not at the top of the financial food chain, so we've been staying in various hotels in Flagstaff while we visit our NAU student, trying to find one we feel compelled to return to. This is by far the best. Immaculate, modern, comfortable. The room wasn't spacious, but it was crisp and clean. We felt safe, it was quiet, and the breakfast provided was wonderful. We will not be trying another hotel...this is now our go-to! Very convenient to campus. Thank you Baymont!
Lori
"Average hotel with subpar customer service."
Customer service was not able to fix the problems we had with our room and were not cooperative.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
The bed was extremely hard. Every thing else was great!
Pam
"Vacation"
Hotel was very good. Rooms are small and tight. Very clean. Wi-fi was awful. Could never get good enough reception to use internet
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
debbie
"Baymont in Flagstaff"
I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights so we can visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon. The hotel was in a great location for both, close to many restaurants, shopping centers and gas stations. It was clean, hotel staff friendly and room comfortable. The hotel had some pine trees around it so it looked like Flagstaff! The entrance was a little challenging but definitely doable! The breakfast was ok but since it was included, I can't complain! For the price and quality, I would recommend it and would definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Pauline
"Clean and cozy"
Great except our room was under/next to a stairwell. All we heard all night was the stomp stomp stomp of other guests. Other than that, room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Good hotel for a good price. Excellent Location. Only downside is the small breakfast available.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Vickie O
"EXCELLENT"
LOVED IT!!! HAVE STAYED AT THE BAYMONT IN DALLAS. CANT GO WRONG WITH BAYMONT
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Carlos
"Good one night stay."
Easy check in. Wish there was more than one elevator, but everything went smoothly. Pretty clean.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Rooms, I thought were a little small, but love the area near NAU and felt very safe. Otherwise, it was a great value for the price. I would definitely consider it again.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Clean room"
It was easy to find, the room was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Viola
"Good location, clean but noisy rooms"
The room was okay for the price and it is in a great location near downtown. Overall, the staff was not bad in terms of customer service and seemed to value the customers. The hotel seemed very clean and well maintained from the exterior. I did not expect to spend much time in the hotel since I was there visit the Grand Canyon and other attractions so I was only there at night and left early in the mornings. The room was very clean but all night you could hear people walking above and around very loudly. It seems the construction of the building is not very good and unless you are a heavy sleeper you will probably keep getting awakened like I did by foot steps and doors opening and closing. The noises at night were a deal breaker and it is why I am not recommending this hotel to everybody.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Joseg0725
"Will stay again"
Great stay. Friendly staff, clean room, reasonable prices. They had a computer and printer available for guests which was super convenient. Highly recommend!
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Kristin
"nice and comfortable"
Very good for the price
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was very comfortable and safe. The hotel workers were friendly and helpful when I checked in. The rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Leonardra
"Flagstaff visit"
The clerk was very rude when we checked in. First point of contact can color the entire experience. For price it was ok and would stay there again. It was difficult to keep the temperature regulated in the room. Noisy fan.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Loved Flagstaff but the room could be bigger."
We were a bit amazed at how small the room was and especially how tiny the bathroom was. The hotel was nice enough, well cared for and clean, just don't expect a palatial space.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"4 star hotel at a 2 star price."
This is a former Marriot. For the money it was fantastic. Extremely clean, comfortabl beds and a well rounded breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Todd
Great place to stay. Very comfortable and helpful staff. Good place to visit Grand Canyon and Sedona from.Would stay again
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"good value"
I stay in Flagstaff every other month on business. I found the hotel to be very nice clean and the staff helpful. The location is great no train noise and the security is good you have to use a room key to access the elevator. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The internet access was great and the T.V. offers lots of choice's. The Breakfast also offers lots of choices. My only complaint is the room seemed small ok for one night and maybe for a couple of people but not more than that. Other than that it was a good value for the price. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good for the price"
Was great for the price. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Decent location, close to downtown.
2 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Hayden
Breakfast was the worst among the 5 similar hotels I stayed in AZ during the last week. Otherwise, there is nothing to complaint about.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
T
"Nice get away"
The experience over all was really good,the neighborhood was good,room was really clean and spacious,but I would recommend a better comfy bed.bed was a little hard for my back but over all I would recommend friends to this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Mario
"Nice, close to nau"
Excellent and quiet and breakfast. Walking distance to nau.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
nachito
"Quick weekend visit to the grandchildren"
We didn't spend lots of time in the hotel, but we slept very well with a comfy bed and pillows. The TV worked fine. It was quiet around us. The breakfast was ok. The eggs were probably made from powdered eggs, so they weren't the greatest. But there were fresh fruits, yummy baked goods, plenty of cereals to choose from. The staff did the best they could to keep up with the demand of a completely full hotel. I never saw them do anything but be helpful and smiling. Someone didn't register our keys correctly so on our second night we had to go get them reset, and that was a bit of a hassle. But honestly... if that's the worst that happens to me, I'm pretty lucky. I'll definitely look to see if this place has good offers on Expedia or anywhere else for future trips.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"I Snowy getaway"
The stay was great. The staff was so nice and the rooms are newly refurbished. Even enjoyed breakfast. Would recommend it to everyone.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
mary
"convenient location- very close to NAU"
I was travelling for business, so I needed to be close to the education center, restaurants, etc. This hotel was priced for the budget conscious, however, it was as nice as any hotel I have ever stayed in for twice the price! Very clean room, ample space, comfortable bed, and very nice staff.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
RN
Nice hotel, convenient to the university which was why i chose that in the first place. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"great experience"
We arrived in Flagstaff after 1 foot of snow. They allowed an early checkin so I could get out of my sandals and into shoes. The staff was great. Answered many questions about the area, including shopping and dining. They were very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
BC
"Hotel needs work!"
When we checked in and got to our room we noticed that one of the beds looked like someone had sat down on it. It left an impression of whomever sat down after the bed was made. Most disappointing we found 3 candy bar wrappers on the floor.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015