All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
"It was okay"
Arrived after 10:00 PM for just overnight stay; out by 9:00 AM. Room was comfortable, but requested first floor room and received room that was near secondary entrance and stairway. Advised of location but told it was not a noisy area. Turned out to be noisy until midnight and starting at about 7:00 AM. Bathroom was small and lacking in counter space. However, for the price and the quality of the room furnishings, especially the comfort of the bed, it was a good choice.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
"Not bad"
Everything was good. Except when I took the shower in the morning, the hot water was not enough.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2016
Huang
"Sleepless night"
The hotel had an overwhelming smell of air freshener and the beds were too small to sleep two adults comfortably. The breakfast needed some sort of meat to go with the eggs and they needed a wider verity of fruit juices.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Marshall
Would have been perfect aside from our shower quit working and they never offered to go to another room to shower or free night or anything. Never even returned call back from desk
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Cheryl
"Nice room"
Had a doctors appointment in Flagstaff and had to come in a day early to avoid driving in a snow storm. The room was a bit small but very clean and comfortable.. I was amazed that I could find a room at all and the price was unbelievably low. I will definitely be making reservations again and recommending it..
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
Jack
Breakfast was ok. Could have had more selection and more food available since it was busy
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"Strongly NOT recommend"
The front desk lady is very rude. While she made mistakes at my check-in, she did not even apologize and had very aweful attitude to make it look like my fault. The room Wi-Fi is very very very weak. The room is very tiny. My room is two double beds, but the size of the room cannot even compare to the normal one bed room. The towel is gray. I believe they cleaned up towels, but they still keep those "gray" towels. It is really unacceptable.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
YI CHING
"No WiFi & bad billing- other than that- good hotel"
The hotel itself was okay. The room was clean and in good condition. The breakfast was good and the business center was useful for printing a document I needed. BUT... I could get no WiFi connection while I was there. I tried two laptops and a tablet. They connected but the signal was very limited and was not able to use the internet at all while there. I had to use my phone data plan for anything i needed. I was not able to get any work done. Twice I talked with the hotel staff and all they could say was that it was slow due to the hotel being full. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Flagstaff in the winter is always going to be a busy time. This issue needs to be addressed immediately. I don't have this issue with other hotels I've stayed at. The hotel is relatively nice, not a dive; this should not be an issue. Also, when booking the room I used the Expedia 'Pay Later' option. But the hotel ran my card and I was charged for the room before I even got there. I called them (and Expedia) to discuss this. They said they didn't run the card but it was shown in my bank account activity the morning before I arrived (Baymont's name was on the transaction). Again they denied it. When I checked out I used a different credit card to pay. Later that day I received a credit on my bank account showing the money refunded. How are they saying they didn't run my card??? I would have to be desperate to stay there again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
"Wouldn't pay more than $50 a night"
Check in was at 3:00. When we showed up a little after 3 we were told rooms would not be ready until 4. The front desk gal was very rude. Breakfast was terrible. Small area for the # of people. Food was everywhere. People were eating in the lobby and entrance to the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Not a good choice"
Only plus point was the availability of breakfast. All standard items on breakfast and it was OK kind. Waffle was precooked and it was so bad. Room was very very small , we could barely keep bags and move around. Front desk person was so careless while checking in. Initially she forgot to give keys and asked me to got the room. After that she handed over the keys but was not programmed to open the lift & doors. Later she programmed it but only one key worked. I just managed with one key without approaching her again. I felt she was playing a network game in her computer and was so careless about job.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Very happy"
One of the best hotels ive stayed in awhile.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Clean and nice for the price"
Terrific value. I was worried for the price it would be subpar. I was pleasant surprised. Clean and comfortable for the price it was very nice.
"Just okay..."
It was okay. The faucet in the bathroom had the hot and cold water plumbed backwards, so when my 5 year old went to brush her teeth with what she thought was cold water, she was burned. Also, service at breakfast was HORRIBLE. Everything was out of stock and there was no employee in sight.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Nice get away to the grand canyon."
Hotel room was nice, clean, and comfortable.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Ken
"A very good value for your money"
My kids and I enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn. Room was comfortable, breakfast was nice, and the hotel staff was helpful. The only problem was the footstep noise from the room above ours.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Elon
"Christmas vacation"
Very nice, the snow fall added a beautiful scene.
Brenda H.
"Fine hotel. Breakfast good. Service good."
Beds are only "double" size. Hotel was fine. Not great for larger families since beds are small. Clean enough.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Great for a short stay"
I thought it was a good little hotel, a little overpriced though. The only complaint that I have is that the breakfast left A LOT to be desired. Other than that, great for an overnight trip.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Small room but clean."
All was good at the hotel with the exception of the room being too small and cramped.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2015
Edward
"Great Value!"
We stayed here for one night after we did the Polar Express train ride in Williams. For the money, it was perfect. Great location, clean, great little continental breakfast, parking was close to the room. We definitely would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Everything for the most part was good. The only exceptions were the driveway entrance and the room cleaning. The driveway is hidden and very steep for a snow city, which it did and rendered the driveway useless. The cleaners came to the room at 230p and I told them we were getting ready to leave for the day and the room could be cleaned at that time. No one ever returned to clean or provides new towels for us. On return to the hotel at 900p, I had to got to the front desk and get fresh towels for the morning. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
Rooms were quiet; no traffic noise.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Mildred
"Excellent value"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, bed comfortable;it was nice to have breakfast included in our stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"Very nice for the price!"
It was a great deal. The rooms were much nicer than expected. Breakfast was nice enough. Altogether a great low budget hotel that's clean. Only dislike was there wasn't any vents in the bathrooms. So when the family shared the room...it got personal.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Natasha
"Arizona Trail Fun"
Clean nice room but a little on the small side, great breakfast, and like a lot of hotels these days no pay-per-view movies available.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Tony
"Less than average hotel"
When I checked into the hotel, they stated my room was given to someone else. No apology or solution was given for this. The check-in lady was not friendly. I stayed on the first floor, and till past midnight it was loud from the upstairs floor. I was very disappointed with my experience.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
For the price you cannot beat it. The room was clean and close enough to all the local goings on. The breakfast was ok. All in all, I would stay again for the price. Decent and reasonable.
2 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
breakfast is not that good! Must turn right to exit Can't get to town without u turn
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Okay"
It was a nice room and location but it had a noisy air conditioner. This alone bumped it down a star because it made it very difficult to sleep at night.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
Aaron Molina
"Visiting NAU student"
Stayed for thanksgiving and it was great
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Better than perfect for road break!
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Sherman
"Hire employees who are happy to work for the hotel"
Overall forgettable. Hotel and room were clean. Room was too small with too much furniture. Front desk staff and housekeeping extremely unfriendly and unwelcoming. Not sure I would go back to this hotel again. I think I would look to see what else is in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Small Room overpriced"
Hotel room was small, but OK. Overpriced for what you get. Breakfast was not very good.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Maggie
We stayed just for the night on our way across country. Clean room, great location off the freeway, plenty of places to eat close by. The breakfast was good for a quick bite before getting back on the road. Best hotel we stayed our entire trip from Miami to Las Vegas. If I'm ever back in flagstaff I'll be staying here again.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Christopher
"CO trip"
Room was fine. Breakfast was weak...poor selection, eggs watery and none left at 9:15
1 night trip Nov 24, 2015
Ron
Pleasant, clean, quiet. Good price.
2 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
After reading all the reviews on the hotel I have to say it wasn't bad at all, check in was an easy process and they even gave us an option on what floor we wanted to be on. When we got to our room it was very clean however the only thing that was a let down was how hard the beds were, after a restless night sleep we ended up checking out earlier then planned because none of us could get a comfortable nights sleep. Other then that great service all around, I would recommend this place for a great quick inexpensive stay.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Great value"
From the price I wasn't sure what we'd find but was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel comfortable and clean. I'm guessing it's fairly new or recently remodeled. Room was small but adequate.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Nice and quiet, nothing fancy but overall nice, would stay here again try for 3rd floor room
4 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Not recommended"
Rough. Tiny room. Unprofessional staff. People in jacuzzi that weren't staying at hotel because the gate has no lock. Not very clean overall.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Nickie
"This place is horrible."
This is the Worst hotel I have stayed in. The walls are paper thin, room is a shack and there was no hot water , they decided to turn off the hot water heater over night. A complete waste of money.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
Room was fine, clean, and comfortable but very small. I would only stay here for a one-nighter, good hotel if you are in the area for sightseeing or visiting people.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Kristin
"Flagstaff"
Easy to check-in easy to check out clean and friendly
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
DEBORAH
got a great deal on room but would never pay the full price,definitely not worth it,room was tiny ,bed was hard,and the breakfast was terrible, not at all as shown in pictures.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Comfortable and Reasonable"
Needed a place to stay for the night in the middle of my cross country trip. Baymont was convenient, clean, reasonably priced and comfortable. I was able to rest well for another long day of driving ahead. I would stay here again if passing through.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2015
Ronda
"Great for the price."
It was a goodplace for the price. Room was clean and staff took care of all issues. At first I was given a handicapped room and requested a different room. They changed my room right away.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Good Hotel"
In general, very happy with our stay. Would recommend it. Only negative aspect was the service provided at the lobby we were going to make the check-in: we waited several minutes to have someone helping us with the check-in (she actually got out of the office talking by phone, saw us and didn't even made a gesture saying she would help us soon) and she was very unfriendly (seems like she was not in the mood).
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Juan Pablo
"An OK Place for the money"
The upstairs floor outside the door was pretty slick as the snow was blowing, they had salt at the entrance but certainly could have used some on the other floors. A trash can in the bathroom would have been a nice touch and the lamp on the desk with device outlets was inoperable. However, the bed was comfortable enough and the room was clean. Overall - for the money, it was decent enough.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Cheryl
"Good Value"
The room was comfortable and clean. I was surprised to be assigned an ADA Accessible room. As an older female I would have appreciated being offered a room other than on the first floor since the room opened directly to the outside. However, with the snowstorm, external stairs may have been a problem. Coffee, tea, and cocoa in the lobby was a treat. Breakfast was adequate. Lids for the cups would have been nice then I could have taken a cup on the road the following morning. Overall it was a very good value.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Sandra
"It was GREAT!!!"
So comfortable!!!!!! and convenient!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015