All hotels in Visalia, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here300 S Court St, Visalia, CA, 93291, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Close to convention center"
Only issue I had is that there is no courtesy coffee in the morning.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Dirty BED SHEETS. .."
CHECKED RIGHT IN THE OVER ALL DECOR AND AMBIANCE WAS DARK AND BORING AS WAS THE DECOR. I WAS ALREADY A BIT UPSET THAT I PAID 130.OO FOR A ROOM THAT COMPARES TO SUPER 8. BUT WHEN I PULLED BACK THE BED COVERS THE SHEETS WERE SLEPT IN AND DIRTY. I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THE OVER ALL.C
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Casey R.
"Wonderful Stay"
Room was clean and that bed was super comfortable. Staff was able to accommodate us when we requested a microwave and fridge. Walking distance to Old Town shops and restaurants. It was a really great weekend.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice hotel, but visit somewhat disappointing"
The hotel staff was pleasant, the room was nice. However, knowing it was to be a busy weekend with Valentine's Day; a major Cheer Competition and another Conference - the hotel was short staffed! Also, the "Starbucks Bar" was not open, because the hotel did not order enough syrup for the weekend.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
B
"Like the Marriott for business travel."
Nice hotel, breakfast, light dinner. Unfortunately had a barking dog in the next room when checked in and had to complain. Was taken care of promptly. Not many hotel choices in Visalia anyway but would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Just me....
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Great, clean hotel. The cleaning staff was amazing. They noticed that we didn't like a set of pillows, so instead of putting them back on the bed, they stacked them nicely on the chair.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Visiting family"
We always stay here while visiting family in Visalia. It's comfortable and clean, the beds are nice. This last stay our room seemed a little different for some reason, there was a beat up old mini fridge under the coffee vanity that was odd, and it seemed like some furniture was missing. Got good room service, and it was quiet. The fitness studio is nice to hit before a day with family too.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Centrally located, excellent staff and facilitates.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Just Awesome!!"
I never slept so good!!! My bed was like sleeping in a cloud. I loved everything about the Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center. I will be back!! Thank you!!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Laquita
Awesome stay. I enjoyed it
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"One star hotel"
This room 517 was horrible ! The paint in bathroom peeling, the bed was too worn to lay on! The guest front desk to check me in need to go work at motel 6 he had no people skill and very rude toward me.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Jo go
"Hotel Stay"
The room was not as clean as I would expect from a Marriott. There were long brown hairs in the bathroom on the floor and in the tub. I don't have brown hair. There was dust on the surfaces. There was only one robe. Two of us were staying in the room. The bed was not comfortable. The air conditioner did not cool the room properly.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Jolynn
clean room, friendly helpful staff. I had problem with billing after my stay because I was billed twice. I had to call back to fix it and the first time I called accounting was closed so asked for them pass along the message to accounting to call me back the next day, I had to call back again and learned the my message had ot been read yet , the accountant apologized for the mistake and told me that it takes frm 3-5 days to credit my card. why are charges made so quickly and credits due to Hotel mistakes take so many more days to credit??
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"A solid 4"
Very nice rooms, overall pretty great.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
"Good location, great staff, enjoyable stay"
We picked this location initially because our first choice was fully booked. I'm glad we stayed here instead. The property was well maintained. Staff was friendly. I had a question concerning our room rate different from our booked rate (hotels.com), the GM was very helpfull about figuring out the discrepancy and getting back to me. Restaurant staff are friendly and helpful. The location is great since it's right off the hwy. I highly recommended.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"What is expected of a hotel in this location"
The hotel is good for Visalia. If you are visiting Sequoia it is a resonable balance between distance/price/comfort. Nothing fancy.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
raul
"close to down town"
STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL. THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COZY AND QUITE. THE KIDS ENJOYED THE POOL AND STAYED OUT THERE TIL IT CLOSED.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
MONICA
We had a very comfortable 2 nights. The hotel staff was very accommodating.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Accommodating Staff"
I stayed at this hotel after a business meeting in Hanford. I brought the family with me so we could see Sequoia National Forest the next day. When we checked in, I asked if there was a business center that I could use to fax some documents to my office. The staff sent the faxes to my office, from the hotel fax machine, without charge.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Nice hotel and good value"
Located around 1 hour from Sequoia National Park and it was quite cheap for a 3.5 stars hotel
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Owen
"good place to stay to watch all of the fireworks."
We have stayed at the Marriott before, but it has been a couple of years. Last time I don't remember having such problems. We requested a room on one of the top floors so my children could see the fireworks downtown. They were able to get us on the 7th floor. We walked thru the door and it looked clean and comfortable. We looked in the bathroom it was clean. We went to put left over food from dinner in the little fridge and the door would not shut. The fridge looked like it came from the dump and they just placed it in the room. We watched the fireworks and went to bed. The only beds in the whole hotel were double beds. I don't know about you, but we are not small people, but not large either. My husband ended up kicking me to the floor at about 1:15am. I spent the rest of the night on the floor with no blankets except the one I stole from my son. The next night we got a roll away bed. over all we would not stay again. Sorry Marrriott.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Alison S
"Very good to visit the national parks"
Nice hotel,very good location,very comfortable,and the rooms in excelent condition,the staff was very nice and they up grade us,restaurant breikfast very good and the rate is really very reasonable,thanks for all the staff!!!!
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
Antonio
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and airy.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
juliet
"I was lucky?"
We have made reservations for a room with 2 beds. When we got there we were given a room with 1 bed. When we said that we needed room with 2 beds we were told that we were lucky because there was only 1 such room left. Lucky? If I was counting on luck I wouldn't specify 2 beds in my reservation! The day we got there there was only 1 elevator working, so there was about 10 minutes wait. Next day nobody bothered to remove out of service signs from the elevator doors so we were using stairs from 7th floor only to find out upon check out that the elevator has been fixed as of that morning.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Kris
"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER"
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! We accidently left our Bridle bouquet in a glass of water on the Bathroom Counter sitting upright. We were married on Saturday and had to rush off to Mothers Day Brunch. Was very rushed and simply forgot it. This happened at 1015 am. We called at around 5:oopm when we realized we left them. We called 5 hours later after we discovered we left it. Was told it wasn't there responsibility regarding lost or left items, especially flowers. House cleaner took it home. Now we understand our mistake, but the sympathy from the staff was less then appropriate. Sr. Management made a snide remark and was very uncompassionate. They did recover what was left of the bouquet. Torn apart and missing greenery and the silk ribbon.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Not a good value"
Room toilet barely flushed and AC was so inefficient it was hot and humid in the room the whole time. We barely slept because it was so hot. The area this hotel is located in has 105+ degree weather in the summer so poorly functioning air conditioning is inexcusable. Overall I hotel is old and not kept up well. Poor value.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Not bad for the weekend."
The first night upon arriving there was a dirty washcloth on the bathroom floor the maid had missed when cleaning the room. That night the people in the hotel were very loud and the hotel staff let the yelling from the drunk people go on for a long time before finally kicking the people out. The maids do not knock on the door before entering to clean the room so make sure you hang the do not disturb sign or they will just walk right in on you. The rest of our stay was not bad. The location is awesome. The hotel is downtown within walking distance of several local restaurants and shopping.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"great choice"
I was in visalia to take an engineering licensing exam. It turned out to be a great choice for my test at the convention center. It was right at the convention center; no walking or crossin the street. I was able to relax and get good rest at this excellent hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Staff (Front Desk and Bell Service) were very helpful and quick to respond. There is a UPS Store 100 yds away making it easy to ship out trade show materials after the show and great restaurants withn 2-4 blocks.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2013
Chuck
"Great Staff"
The staff was great. They were helpful and friendly. I will definitely go back.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
Jenn
"near downtown great!"
Close to main st which was great! Has it's own lounge. Nice room. Great staff ..
Romance trip Mar 1, 2013
"average hotel"
hallway had used dishes outside of at least 3 rooms at 4 pm. keys did not work when we first went to our room
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great stay if attending event at convention center"
I stayed at this Marriott on two different occasions and the condition of their rooms and service have been consistent every time. The staff are welcoming and the rooms are really clean, which are two things that are really important to me. I love that they have refrigerators in the rooms! When I stay here I am attending business conferences at the convention center next door. Lots of people stay at the hotel and there is high traffic. The downside is everyone tries to use the only 2 elevators in the hotel and usually have to wait in line to get to your room.
Other trip Feb 1, 2013
"Local getaway"
When plans to getaway for a three day weekend fell through - we opted to just spend a night at our local hotel. It worked beautifully. Nightlife near by was walkiing distance as were the restaurants and every thing we needed.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
bryanp354
"Great hotel near downtown Visalia!"
Clean facilities with a professional staff. Accommodated our family's needs.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Service is not very good
3 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"Very nice, but kinda noisy."
It was perfectly fine for business travel.
3 night trip Dec 6, 2012
MJG49
"WE WERE ATTENDING AN EVENT AT THE CONVENTION CTR."
THE ROOM WAS LOVELY AND VERY CLEAN. OUR ONLY COMPLAINT WAS MY HUSBAND AND I LIKE IT COOL WHEN WE SLEEP AND THE ROOM WAS TO WARM FOR US.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Grandmother's 90th birthday"
Excellent.... the fitness room was outstanding.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
cecilia
"I loved the room but not the service..."
Everything was wonderful except a particular waitress. She was extremely unprofessional and ignored our table. The fact that we had a hungry 3 year old and got ignored was extremely upsetting, she was way more interested in flirting than taking our order. We actually just paid for our drinks and left it was awful. The room was great very clean I enjoyed my stay up until that waitress treated my family and me with such disrespect.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Great stay. Well-Maintained Hotel. Comfortable."
Overall, my family was very satisfied with our plan in visiting Sequoia National Park. Location was good. The hotel room was comfortable and kept clean. The beds were comfortable. Pricing was excellent for all the values mentioned. I wished the parking system was better. Unlike any other hotel parking set up, it was just out there open. Often, travel to and from my car was away from the hotel entrance. Based on overall review, I would stay again.
Family trip Oct 3, 2012
My husband and I had a great day! Too bad we just stayed a few hrs in the hotel. We went to a party and got to the room at midnight and left early in the morning. The location and the room were great!
Romance trip Sep 25, 2012
I had a great experience here at the Marriott. Great customer service and the staff as well. Definitely I'll stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Getaway"
Hotel is new and conveniently located so you can walk to all downtown restaurants.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
LS
"family travelers"
Convenient and decent hotel for travelers to Sequoia National Park
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
"great stopover"
I decided to stay in Visalia halfway from SF ro LA, just to cut down on the driving I had to do in a day. Made the reservation at the this hotel based on the recommendation of a couple from nearby Lemoore I had met earlier on my trip. Staff was extremely friendly, hotel had all the features I required, restaurant and bar were also very good. OVerall, also very good value for money
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Axel B
"Visalia Marriott"
Beautiful rooms, great stay. Very pleased.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
DJ
Would like to have seen a compact refrig in the room.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Good for overnight stays to and from Sequoia NP"
Standard Marriott comfort.. friendly staff.. food was served bang on time.. on the negative.. no heated indoor pool.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"Great Hotel on Way to Sequoia National Park"
It was clean and upscale.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012