All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Ordinary pool
"lots of fun!"
Decided to take friends to Seaside for the first time..had a great time beautiful hotel and great helpful staff!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Lottie
"Very exspense to have a pet with you."
This used to be my favorite hotel in Seaside, but there is new owners and I find it really bad that they charge me $25 A NIGHT to have my dog with me. Really! I can see charging if there is a problem, but there isn't and the dog doesn't destroy anything and is with me at all times and never left in room. Needless to say, I will not be staying here again.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Sandi
"Convenient stay"
We arrived late to the town and called the hotel for directions. The clerk provided clear instructions. Check-in was quick and efficient and we found the rooms clean and comfortable. The Breakfast was good and amount and variety of food was okay. Parking was convenient. This was a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Cozy Room"
I loved my room! I've stayed at this hotel four other times, but this was, by far, my favorite room. It had a cute little corner fireplace and a balcony that overlooked the river with a view of the mountains. The cookies were great! Warm and delicious--and they didn't run out within 15 minutes. They kept replacing them. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. The lobby is very comfortable with a nice fireplace. I plan to stay here next year for my conference, as long as I still get a good rate!
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Mt Olive
"Very Pleased."
We stayed five days and everything, especially the breakfasts, was outstanding. They do need new carpets and the bed was too hard for my preference, but everything else was superior. We will recommend it to everyone interested. They even kept the parking lot clean and quiet.
5 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
ELDON
"Not the best stay"
No dvd player extremely obnoxious neighbors that were load and nothing was done even after calling the front desk. The bed where extremely uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great location."
Overall a nice experience. My only complaint would be for a larger breakfast area, with larger, more stable furniture.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Kenneth
"Great hotel!"
I had a great time! The only issue was one of the workers was talking to another coworker in the dining area and she had a total meltdown and was cussing and said she's leaving and stormed out. It was very inappropriate as there were kids near by. The breakfast was great and everything was perfect except the one incident.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
natasha
"Fun at the Seaside Bridge Tournament"
We visited Seaside for a Regional Bridge Tournament. We really enjoyed the King bed as my partner is a very tall man. We really enjoyed the breakfast served as we were always rushing to get to the next bridge game. The room was not large but completely adequate. We enjoyed our stay.
6 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Audrey
"Clean and Comfortable"
Our room was not ready when we got there so they moved us and upgraded our room for the same price. The room was clean with a view of the river. The only thing was there was no balcony, just a sliding glass door with a railing across it. Breakfast area was kept clean and had a great variety.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Debra
"west coast vaca"
very comfortable and maintained well
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Nice river end of town."
Nice older hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Very nice room with a king bed. Easy walking distance to beach, stores and restaurants. Doogers menu has a nice variety of choices that are reasonably priced. Will definitely stay at the Comfort Inn again.
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Lovely!!"
Friendly staff. Great customer service. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Great view.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Great place on the boardwalk in Seaside"
DW and daughter stayed here for a dance competition at the convention center. Great staff, nice room and fresh cookies. Couldn't be happier with the whole stay and will be back again if we do the same competition again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Doug
"Excellent hotel. Great stay for our anniversary."
Room was great...staff even better Room was by,clean and comfortable. Staff went out of their way to make us feel special.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Todd
The air condition didn't work. The carpets are stained. The floors were dirty and gross. The pool was as small as a large hot tub, green, and cold.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Sweet stay in the Suite!"
Seaside Comfort Inn is DIRECTLY on the "Seaside Boardwalk" so everything fun & delicious is within walking distance. There are several top-notch Seafood Restaurants, as well as souvenir,candy/fudge/icecream shops,clothing stores & pubs.This hotel offers self-serve coffee/Tea 24 hours a day!We booked last minute and stayed in a King Suite, which includes a corner chair plus ottoman & ample room to play fetch w/our lg dogs. The bathroom has an oversized walk-in Spa style shower & toilet,that is private from the sink/mirrored, dble-sized closet. There is a kitchenette w/ a sink/refrigerator & microwave. We had a great time and will be staying there again soon!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Leslie
the room was small,and no counter space. the bathtub drained very slow, as well as the sink. the bathroom area was very small. Our family wanted to play cards at night, but no table to do so.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Disappointing for Cost and Condition"
Door locking mechanics was falling apart (out as it was missing a screw), door would not lock at all unless slammed. Room needed to be cleaned beyond the surface, carpet was badly stained. Tile was missing and cracked. Location was great, right on Broadway but for the $$ the hotel needs to invest badly in a remodel as the carpet has stained/bad throughout the hotel, in addition to a fresh paint throughout. Breakfast buffet area was dirty and completely out during peak time, trash was full. Gave up and ate at local very close restaurant on Broadway.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Mathew
"Why did I book on Hotel.com?"
Unfortunately, I had to cut my visit short due to a family emergency. I was not able to get any money back since I booked it through this service, which I won't do again. Hotel is nice, but front desk personnel could be improved.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Nice hotel, up to date with decor, marble bathroom, etc... Loved the King size bed and comfortable pillows. We were there for our 25th anniversary, so I called the hotel after booking and they made sure we were on top floor away from too much activity.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Marla
"Nice hotel close to the beach and shopping"
Very pleased with our room. Very clean and loved the view of the river. Was quiet and couldn't hear the people in the rooms next to us. The breakfast was great and the hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Close to the beach and my favourite coffee shop !"
The location was perfect . About a two minute walk to the ocean and all the shops . Staff was great and I was able to check in early . Room was clean beds comfortable . We didn't use the pool . The continental breakfast was good . Definitely would stay again and plan on another trip this year ! We love Seaside , Astoria and Cannon Beach .
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Night at Seaside Comfort Inn"
I stayed one night in Seaside and the hotel was great had a nice view from my balcony and it was close to all beach attractions.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
francis
Hotel was fine, just not as nice as the picutres made it seem.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"small, not in good condition. additional charges"
Dirty carpets in hallway. small room.small pool. good location downtown seaside. I'd opt for a hotel with larger rooms, in better condition next time. Holiday Inn looks pretty nice. They charged my credit card an additional $77 for unknown reasons after I already paid in full to Hotels.com. Didn't use their phone, left the room in good shape, returned both key cards, no amenities were available in the refrigerator, so it wasn't for that. waiting on an explanation
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Aging hotel, conveniently located"
Our Expedia reservation did not get there before we did. The hotel clerk was massively overworked at 4 pm on a Sunday with a long line of people who all seemed to be having trouble. Another clerk at that time would have been a good idea. We were given a suite with a jacuzzi and fireplace which was nice. The pool seemed to be having difficulty getting regulated and it was never open although we were told it was open 24 hours for adults. The chair and bed were old and mishapen. The sink was so low I had to bend over to wash my hands. I'm only 5'5". The breakfast was average but the breakfast room was nice with a river view. The balcony in our room was nice but the light on it all night was excessive. I had to climb into the jacuzzi to shut the blinds. The hotel is an easy walk to the beach and close to lots of activities and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"in the heart of the city - great location"
family/pre wedding girls weekend - it was nice - enjoyed the place, the location, pool was a little small but nice, breakfast was a great plus but it closed early at sundays at 10am wish it would have been till 11 but its ok
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
lori
"Lost 2 days due to an illness"
I had planned my trip with Expedia a few weeks before our stay. Like any other family, we were excited about our trip and a much needed break. We were to stay from 6/14-6/17. When we arrived at the hotel, things were fine. However it's always disappointing when the room you stay in smells like there were irresponsible pet owners. I honestly wish hotels would just do away with carpeting. After the first night, I became very ill. Severe allergy issues settled in. Has nothing to do with pets. I coughed and was miserable. There were 4 of us. My husband and 2 teens. It wasn't fair for them to have to share a double queen bed room. I made the tough decision to head back home to Portland. Something I have never done in all the years of my various hotel stays. I paid over $500 for our stay. It was all non refundable. I didn't expect to become ill so quickly. So, that was a huge stressor and disappointment. I would stay again. I really liked the breakfast and hotel staff. Guests were just fine, however I do also wish that parents would better manage their young kids. Thank you
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Leanne
"Road trip"
Stayed two nights on our coast trip .the lady at reception was very good regarding where to eat and what to do. She gave us a mile chart magazine for our trip down the coast and upgraded us to a fireplace room . Great location and breakfast, would recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
J L
"Quetionable Housekeeping"
Questionable housekeeping-trash from previous guest was left on balcony & on floor of bed base, no extra TP rolls & just a partial roll left. 1 person works front desk & seems to go on break a lot. Assistance was minimally available.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Louie
"great place overall"
Missing smoke alarm in room, and some lamps didn't work
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
patrick
"Close to all of the shops and beach!"
Check in was nice, the woman was nice. Once we arrived into our room the bathroom fan was on, and there was splashed coffee inside the sink as if the cleaners did not have enough time to finish. The room also had a smell of "Flea collar"...The shower and sink drained slowly, and filled quickly. The heaters would not stay on longer than 3 minutes it seemed, and when I tried to turn it back on it smelt electrical.. I was impressed with the breakfast; eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and other breads/ pastries/ juices. Maybe this was just a room that got missed, but I would definitely give this hotel another shot.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Alysha
"Right on the main strip"
At check in the female attendant was nice. When we went into our room the bathroom fan/light was on, and there was coffee splashed all over inside the sink as if housekeeping was in a rush and forgot or did not have time to finish. There was also a smell of "Flea collar" in the room, and the bathtub and sink filled up with water quickly and easily, maybe there was a clog? The heater also did not work well, it would shut off shortly after being turned on, and when we would turn it back on it would smell electrical so we just kept it shut off.. which then we were freezing during the night... I was impressed with the breakfast however, scrambled eggs sausage waffles and other breads/fruits/pastries and juices. Check out was a short wait as the employees were on a break in the room behind the front desk.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Alysha
"Getaway"
Excellent hotel, close to everything.....very helpful and pleasant staff
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Very satisfied."
Booked on short notice. Surprised by the fireplace in the room. Vaulted ceilings on top floor. Very close to all main Seaside shopping and the beach. Great continental breakfast, too. Would certainly stay again.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Awesome room, very clean, great staff!!!"
The room was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was so helpful and sweet. The hotel is definitely 5 star. Beautiful view of the river.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Lorelee
"Great breakfast!"
The breakfast was wonderful and totally worth staying again but the maid service did not take our trash or make beds one day.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Rachel
"Great location, close to everything we needed."
Great place to stay, right in the middle of all the things needed to do. Will stay here again on our next visit.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great family getaway"
Great location...walked everywhere, including long walks on the beach daily. Can't wait to go back.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you soon.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Dale
"Great safe clean hotel"
Took my two kids and didn't feel unsafe at all. It was a nice relaxing trip and all the staff were so nice and treated us like friends. The hotel was clean and other then a few spots in hallways where stuff looked like it was spilled or someone stood dripping from the pool it was clean. Our room was clean no mold or unpleasant items at all. Beds were clean. Television took getting used to as you had to aim remote at just the right level to work but wasn't an issue once figured out. I would stay here again any time as its a short walk everywhere. We didn't move our car once we arrived! The best resturant of our stay is in the parking lot called doogers! Loved it only thing that I would change if it was a romantic trip would be ocean view but they had river view which worked fine for us!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Momof2
"This is Rare"
I rarely walk away from a hotel experience with no complaints. This trip was the exception. The price was right, hotel staff was polite, room was clean, view was nice, pool was well maintained, and the breakfast had many options that were all decent. A great experience overall.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Kris
"Not the worst place, nice but could be better."
Front desk gal never made eye contact. She didn't even explain to me where my room was. It's a pretty big hotel, so I thought that would have been nice to know instead of playing a guessing game and then having to repark to unload baggage. I asked her about something in town and she said she had no idea and didn't offer to help find an answer. She also didn't say wether there was a pool, or breakfast or what time it was...the rooms are beautiful with the river view and jacuzzi tub, but walls are thin and rooms stay VERY bright at night. Beds are hard, but some people may like that. I did notice they where very clean rooms, but for $100/night I think you could find something better...
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Angie
"Descent for the Price"
If you're looking for a lot of pool time, this is not your place. The picture is very deceiving and the pool is tiny. Breakfast was ok, with a limited selection of mediocre food. The room was clean and facility in general is up to date. We booked through Expedia and got a good rate—$110 per night. When our friends checked in, their room rate was raised $30 per night from what they were quoted on the phone. Because we booked through Expedia, our rate was fixed. This facility is not worth the $165 they paid.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jamie
"Not bad, not great."
Friendly staff, clean room, but super hard bed. Other from that, the continental breakfast was good but had been picked over by other guest and the hotel staff had a hard time keeping up with the hungry crowd.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
We had a nice room, very clean, quiet and comfortable. Nice private balcony overlooking the river boardwalk.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Fantastic location, nice staff"
The staff was great and it's in a wonderful location.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Primo Location And Some Nice Perks"
When I stay at Seaside, I usually choose Inn At The Shore, but that place books up, so Comfort Inn is a nice fallback. Comfort Inn does not an Oceanfront place, but all the rooms do overlook a nice little river, and it is situated right squarely on the main drag of the "downtown"/touristy area of Seaside. A very short walk to all the seafood restaurants, shops, and the ocean itself. Also they offer free, no hassle parking, which is huge. The room is ok. It could use some updating: so-so bed, so-so desk, ok bathroom. Ugly hallways and lobby. The really nice thing is the inclusion of a generous-sized refrigerator and a microwave in the room though, which for me makes up for a lot of other sins. The free wi-fi internet service was actually quite good, even on a very busy weekend. The breakfast is ok: waffles, sausage, bread, muffins, yogurt and a few other things. The main problem is that they have so little seating that you'll probably have to eat it standing up or take it back to your room. My two problems with this place were the awful tv service, and the fact that the staff promised to, but never did fix a problem with the tv in my room (3 day stay).
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Bed Bugs!!!"
Was hoping to say of the coast and find sand dollars, instead found a live bed bug while tucking in the for the night. Hotel staff was accommodating. Was told I would get a discount of half off the price of the room for the find.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015