All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America

"Night at Seaside Comfort Inn"
I stayed one night in Seaside and the hotel was great had a nice view from my balcony and it was close to all beach attractions.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
francis
"small, not in good condition. additional charges"
Dirty carpets in hallway. small room.small pool. good location downtown seaside. I'd opt for a hotel with larger rooms, in better condition next time. Holiday Inn looks pretty nice. They charged my credit card an additional $77 for unknown reasons after I already paid in full to Hotels.com. Didn't use their phone, left the room in good shape, returned both key cards, no amenities were available in the refrigerator, so it wasn't for that. waiting on an explanation
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"in the heart of the city - great location"
family/pre wedding girls weekend - it was nice - enjoyed the place, the location, pool was a little small but nice, breakfast was a great plus but it closed early at sundays at 10am wish it would have been till 11 but its ok
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
lori
"Road trip"
Stayed two nights on our coast trip .the lady at reception was very good regarding where to eat and what to do. She gave us a mile chart magazine for our trip down the coast and upgraded us to a fireplace room . Great location and breakfast, would recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
J L
"great place overall"
Missing smoke alarm in room, and some lamps didn't work
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
patrick
"Getaway"
Excellent hotel, close to everything.....very helpful and pleasant staff
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great breakfast!"
The breakfast was wonderful and totally worth staying again but the maid service did not take our trash or make beds one day.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Rachel
"Great location, close to everything we needed."
Great place to stay, right in the middle of all the things needed to do. Will stay here again on our next visit.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great family getaway"
Great location...walked everywhere, including long walks on the beach daily. Can't wait to go back.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you soon.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Dale
"Great safe clean hotel"
Took my two kids and didn't feel unsafe at all. It was a nice relaxing trip and all the staff were so nice and treated us like friends. The hotel was clean and other then a few spots in hallways where stuff looked like it was spilled or someone stood dripping from the pool it was clean. Our room was clean no mold or unpleasant items at all. Beds were clean. Television took getting used to as you had to aim remote at just the right level to work but wasn't an issue once figured out. I would stay here again any time as its a short walk everywhere. We didn't move our car once we arrived! The best resturant of our stay is in the parking lot called doogers! Loved it only thing that I would change if it was a romantic trip would be ocean view but they had river view which worked fine for us!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewardingwhen a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you. Hope you see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Momof2
"This is Rare"
I rarely walk away from a hotel experience with no complaints. This trip was the exception. The price was right, hotel staff was polite, room was clean, view was nice, pool was well maintained, and the breakfast had many options that were all decent. A great experience overall.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide. Thank you
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Kris
"Not the worst place, nice but could be better."
Front desk gal never made eye contact. She didn't even explain to me where my room was. It's a pretty big hotel, so I thought that would have been nice to know instead of playing a guessing game and then having to repark to unload baggage. I asked her about something in town and she said she had no idea and didn't offer to help find an answer. She also didn't say wether there was a pool, or breakfast or what time it was...the rooms are beautiful with the river view and jacuzzi tub, but walls are thin and rooms stay VERY bright at night. Beds are hard, but some people may like that. I did notice they where very clean rooms, but for $100/night I think you could find something better...
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Yourwillingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Angie
"Descent for the Price"
If you're looking for a lot of pool time, this is not your place. The picture is very deceiving and the pool is tiny. Breakfast was ok, with a limited selection of mediocre food. The room was clean and facility in general is up to date. We booked through Expedia and got a good rate—$110 per night. When our friends checked in, their room rate was raised $30 per night from what they were quoted on the phone. Because we booked through Expedia, our rate was fixed. This facility is not worth the $165 they paid.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jamie
"Not bad, not great."
Friendly staff, clean room, but super hard bed. Other from that, the continental breakfast was good but had been picked over by other guest and the hotel staff had a hard time keeping up with the hungry crowd.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
We had a nice room, very clean, quiet and comfortable. Nice private balcony overlooking the river boardwalk.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Fantastic location, nice staff"
The staff was great and it's in a wonderful location.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Primo Location And Some Nice Perks"
When I stay at Seaside, I usually choose Inn At The Shore, but that place books up, so Comfort Inn is a nice fallback. Comfort Inn does not an Oceanfront place, but all the rooms do overlook a nice little river, and it is situated right squarely on the main drag of the "downtown"/touristy area of Seaside. A very short walk to all the seafood restaurants, shops, and the ocean itself. Also they offer free, no hassle parking, which is huge. The room is ok. It could use some updating: so-so bed, so-so desk, ok bathroom. Ugly hallways and lobby. The really nice thing is the inclusion of a generous-sized refrigerator and a microwave in the room though, which for me makes up for a lot of other sins. The free wi-fi internet service was actually quite good, even on a very busy weekend. The breakfast is ok: waffles, sausage, bread, muffins, yogurt and a few other things. The main problem is that they have so little seating that you'll probably have to eat it standing up or take it back to your room. My two problems with this place were the awful tv service, and the fact that the staff promised to, but never did fix a problem with the tv in my room (3 day stay).
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Bed Bugs!!!"
Was hoping to say of the coast and find sand dollars, instead found a live bed bug while tucking in the for the night. Hotel staff was accommodating. Was told I would get a discount of half off the price of the room for the find.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your stay. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Seaside. Kind Regards, Katie Parsons
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Valentine weekend 2015"
Very relaxing and enjoyable. Wished they would of told us they had steam room in the photo had no idea.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
BRYAN
Convenient location, ample parking, clean facilities, staff were great.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Great place to stay. Nice pool/spa. Room had a nice balcony looking over the river. Close to the popular attractions and boardwalk.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
We really enjoyed our 2 night stay The room was clean quiet and well decorated I used the Jacuzzi but not the pool. The breakfasts were the best I have had in a hotel setting and the bed was comfortable The river balcony was peaceful overlooking the boardwalk We were able to bring our dog for a $25 fee
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Marylyn
"Birthday weekend stay"
When we arrived the blonde lady at the counter said they don't have any reservations for us, she looked up our last name and confirmation number and said she has nothing. So I showed her the email confirmation on my phone and then she found it somewhere. She did not seem to thrilled to be working every time we walked by the front counter. The breakfast was good and the lady that worked in the kitchen I believe her name was Coleen? She was great maybe she should be working the front counter because she has wonderful people skills. She was so willing to help and great to chat with.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"convienent to activities"
Less than a block to main street shopping. Short walk to beach and restaraunts. Very relaxing
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Not Recommended"
We stayed with a youth basketball team for a tournament in January 2015. The pool is the size of an oversized hot tub. There was someone who was smoking marijuana in the hotel which you could smell clear down in the lobby and outside in the parking lot. They only thing they did was spray some deodorizing spray instead of finding out where it was coming from and putting a stop to it. Would not stay her for the price we paid. The rooms were clean and nice but the other factors would prevent me from ever staying here again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Bonnie
"Pet friendly hotels"
The Comfort Inn was decent, except that the room smelled like wet dogs. Anyone knows that carpeting and dogs is a bad idea. May I suggest tile? I was glad to be able to have my dog there, but it was a bit icky.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach access"
This hotel has comfortable rooms with standard amenities. The continental breakfast was ok. It is right next door to a nice restaurant and flanked by streets that have a variety of shops and attractions.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
This was our second year staying at the Comfort Inn on New Years Eve. We love the location as we can walk to the restaurants and bars. A safe and fun way to ring in the New Year.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
PR
"great"
Great place to get away . close to the beach and shops. Good local food
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
eric
"Great hotel, clean"
Awesome breakfast, room was clean, staff was friendly. The pool and jacuzzi are open 24hours. Cool location with balcony view.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Lex
"Cold pool"
Very nice rooms and very close to restaurants. Would have given it a perfect 5, but the swimming pool was cold.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Terry
"the getaway"
Perfect weekend getaway. Joshua was wonderful
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Black Friday Seaside Getaway"
My friends and I stayed here on a recommendation from another friend. We came down to Seaside. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and quiet. The downtown portion of Seaside is very much within walking distance. The WiFi in our room was a little to be desired, but that's quite a minor thing. This hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, which is great on those rainy northwest days. To anyone visiting Seaside, I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed it. The hotel was clean and neat. Very relaxing and peaceful.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Lori
"Anniversary in December"
Great rooms overlooking river and boardwalk right in the middle of town easy walk to restraunts and shops.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Small, but clean, comfortable and attractive"
Everything felt a bit tight but the room was clean and comfortable. Nice tile in the bathroom. Never heard our neighbors. Easy walk to everything, outlets to beach. Pool was small, but warm. Hot tub felt more clean than most. Investing in a few vents to clear the fogginess of the pool area is key, due to poor visibility. The staff was very friendly, you could tell they are very mindful of these reviews. They really went the extra mile. We generally stay at the Holiday Inn Express across the river- it's bigger, but this one is more attractive and homey.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Family of 4
"close to main street"
This was our fifth time staying at Comfort Inn. As usual the Hotel Staff were the best. They have great attitudes and treat you like family. Room is comfortable and right on the main drag. The hotel itself could use some fresh carpeting and paint. I notice little things like the stains and peeling wallpaper. Location is great. Skip their free breakfast and head next door to "Pigs & Pancakes".
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Terry
"Our anniversary weekend"
We were treated very well by the young gentleman working the night we checked in. He made sure we had everything we needed and made us feel special. The only complaint I would make is that the pool area, especially the sauna, needs some upgrading.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel is clean and pleasant. The river/mountain view from the balcony is pleasant. The beds are firm but soft enough to be comfortable.
Dee
"Right in the middle of it all!"
We always stay here now- it's our go-to, right in the middle of everything hotel. It's very nice and the beds are amazing!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"cozy stay thru a raging storm!"
The staff was nice, fun, helpful and prepared to comfort guests through a power outage (didn't happen, but it was crazy windy!) View of the river was lovely, room clean and comfortable. We had a great time!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Really nice inside!"
Great bed, great pillows, lovely room! Fine service. Great and convenient location. Two negatives: the jacuzzi in the next room woke us up; must have NO insulation and a very loud motor. And the TV remote didn't work well. I asked a housekeeper if they had more batteries and she tried it and said it worked. Didn't work for me or for my husband.
3 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"comfortable and convenient"
This motel was clean and comfortable except for the stained hallway carpeting. Our room had a balcony facing the river which was nice for some fresh air and a view of the mountains and some of the town. Free breakfast included sausage, eggs, waffles, yogurt, cereal and fruit. There was an indoor pool which looked inviting but we were too busy going to the beach and museums to use it. The convention center was nearby and you can walk to a number of restaurants and shops.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
pj
"Room not Cleaned properly"
When we arrived in our room, there were soapy water marks all over the mirror and the toilet bowl had feces stuck to the inside. Also, the bottle of lotion had been opened and partially used. We talked to the front desk and they took care of the issues but with all of the diseases around today it was disappointing when the room was not cleaned properly. On a positive note, Joshua, the evening desk clerk was excellent. He was very personable and helpful and he knew a lot about the area including some excellent restaurant recommendations.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel close to shops, restaurants and beach."
First time staying at this hotel and it was a good experience. Hotel staff was very friendly and was available at any time of the day when needed. Will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Marina
"Great hotel and location."
This hotel was very clean and location was super. We were within walking distance of lots of cute shops, restaurants, and the beach. The breakfast was very good. Beds were comfortable as well as the pillows.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Debbie R.
"Well worth it."
Great location just off Broadway. Clean, friendly, excellent value. There are more expensive hotels that aren't this nice inside. Breakfast offered variety and was replenished often. Staff was accommodating and friendly. We will be back!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Liked being near everything"
The hotel was very clean. The pool was to cold but the hot tub was great. Staff was not very profesional. The bed was really hard.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
jon
"Good hotel on the river and near the river."
Great place to stay in Seaside. Right on the main tourist street and just a couple of blocks from the Prom and ocean. Our room looked right out onto the river and was quite nice.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great hotel, great staff!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We had our dog and the hotel was very pet friendly! Our room was very clean, as was the rest of the hotel. Would definitely stay again if we are in Seaside!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014