All hotels in Boonville, Missouri, United States of America
2401 Pioneer St, Boonville, MO, 65233, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

The room smelled very musty.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Three nights"
Hotel room wasn't horrible. Staff was friendly enough. Pool looked kind of grimy. Overall not bad but don't recommend for anniversary trip.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"comfort"
air conditioner wouldn't work properly on a consistent basis
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"pleasant town pleasant stay"
Enjoyed my stay. Nice rooms, breakfast was nice, and easy access from highway
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Just an overnight stay."
Very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Comfortable and Clean"
Only stayed one night, but it was pleasant for the price.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Shea
"Nice for overnight stay"
Recently remodeled and very clean. Lovely staff. Located close to I-70.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Shirley
"Overnight stay"
Economical stay - not bad for price - better if there was an elevator.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
T Hendrix
"Call hotel directly to save"
The hotel is undergoing renovations, but the rooms were huge, comfortable, and clean. They need to replace the TVs but otherwise room had coffee maker, microwave and fridge. Hotel rates are less than the websites rates by ten dollars!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Happily surprised!"
Very clean and comfortable rooms, lobby and building (even with some renovations going on). We came down late for breakfast but the gentleman at the front desk still gave us fruit, cereal, and milk when he just as easily could have said "too bad." You often roll the dice with quality when you are looking for inexpensive, but we were very satisfied and would return again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
CWC
"Good room excellent price"
Had to find a quick place to stay when my family returned from vacation to frozen pipes at home. This was a good room very close to highway but not right next to it. Clean and comfortable. Couldnt believe the price. Very good deal!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
I came to Boonville to surprise my son. The trip went great. T.V.s are a little outdated and they need a newer towels, but other than that room served its purpose. They were doing some construction in and around the lobby so it made trying to eat breakfast at the hotel an unpleasant experience. Good experience though.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
Derron Strickland
"Travel stop"
Comfortable. Harder to find but worth it..close to shopping and places to eat.. Clean room and quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Terry
"Convenient comfortable stay"
We were pleased with our stay. There are fast food restaurants nearby if you need a quick meal. The price was great. It is an easy drive to Columbia and to downtown Boonville.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice trip"
We like this hotel. My son loved the breakfast waffles. The price was good. We will stay there again
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
A craig
"Overnight"
Room was overall good, breakfast selection could be more choices
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"breakfast"
We were very disappointed in the breakfast. Left and went to another town to eat. Otherwise very nice friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
mary
Old smelly hotel with burn marks in the carpeting. I was not happy
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
I am sorry to say that this hotel was not a good experience. They put us in a smoking room even though I had a copy of my confirmation that indicated non-smoking. We received no help from the staff in correcting this situation and they tried to blame it on Expedia as sending the wrong information. Expedia may have but most quality hotels make an efforet to correct the situation. If there had been another hotel available, I would have walked out.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Very clean"
The rion was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Tara
"pretty good for the price"
The Water Was Hot, The Bed Was Clean, Didn't Smell Like Smoke. Fairly Good Hotel:)
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Our stay was pleasant. Our only disappointment was the Hot Breakfast. We were hoping for more than packaged oatmeal and one waffle machine for the Hot portion. Everything else was fine.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"TV didn't work and stained sheets"
As I checked in the first thing I turned the tv on and it didn't wrk then I went to front desk and they put new batteries in and it finally worked but only in one spot. The as I turned down the bed the first thing I saw was stained sheets how gross
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"not handicapped accessible"
We were told this was a handicapped accessible location and there are stairs to get to every room. the hot tub is also broken and there are no plans to get it fixed.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
"Boonville Area"
Overall - this was a clean - no thrills cost effective hotel. The only comment would be to have a better breakfast with more items.
6 night trip Oct 2, 2013
R Brady
"Horrible stay!"
This place was filthy! There was a disgusting gooey pink stain on the bed, along with many stains and mold in the carpet. There was also mildew in the shower. The hot tub was cold and had bugs floating in it. The girl at the front counter had no idea what she was doing and it made me nervous with how many times she ran my credit card; especially since I prepaid online. She was also more wrapped up in her phone conversation with her boyfriend, and watching her foul TV show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" (which by the way says really nasty things and should not be playing im a hotel lobby) than actually helping her customers! So rude! I was very disappointed. You couldn't pay me to stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"just ok"
decent room, but it smelled funny
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Margie
"Mmmmm, not good!!!"
Had to stay here cause everywhere else was booked, good water pressure and thats about it. Room was dirty, pool was filmy, stains on pillowcases, and the room stunk. My expections werent high for 50 bucks, but at least expected a clean room.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Tina
"Good Place to Rest Your Head"
It was nice, not too big, and did the job for what we needed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Nice hotel easy to find"
Everyone was nice and the room was clean. The only bad part was the weird smell like something had died.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Guest
"Clean & comfortable"
Comfortable and definitely worth the charge. We were there for a funeral in a nearby town so we did not have a lot of time to do anything else. It was adequate for sleeping and cleaning up.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Betty
"bad"
the room smelled like puke the place where someone got sick was still wet.there was chocolate on the floor the bathroom smelled like mold three of the light bulbs were blew out would not wrk that's our stay not going back.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"A bed for the night"
We just needed a place for the night the Days Inn Boonville was a very quiet place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
"Great Value"
The location and the hotel are great. Front staff is very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to everyone to stay here. The water in the pool is a bit milkly but the everyhing is great.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Betty
"The staff was very helpful with my request. Great"
Wonderful, relaxing, Great bunch of guys and girls there i will be comming back soon and often
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Leonard
"The hotel was pretty good"
Our only complaint was the day time staff member at the front desk was useless. Her main concern was smoking out the back door right off the breakfast bar. We tried to make reservations at a different Days Inn through her and she said she couldn't help us and that we could just call the number. She didn't want to be there which made us not want to be there. The housekeeping staff, maintenance, and all other shift FD members were wonderful. .
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Clean and quiet"
The Days Inn is a fine, basic, hotel that is fine for a clean place to sleep. Queen mattress was comfortable. Bathroom was very small, but worked fine for our needs. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was poor, but I didn't expect much for the price of the room. Overall, I would recommend it for a couple who simply wants a decent place to sleep for the night.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"~Overflowing Toilet~"
Overall, my stay was good. We swam in the pool and it was nice. The room was nice, but the second night we stayed after housekeeping had been in to clean the room we pulled the covers down on the kids bed and found there were still crumbs in the bed from their eating crackers that morning. That didn't make me too happy since housekeeping are supposed to "clean" the room. Then the day we left the motel the toilet overflowed. For the price I'd stay there again, but there are lots of problems with the motel.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Boonville experience"
Fire alarm went off from 4:45 to 5:30 with no explanation or apology. The entire first floor was awake and in the hall and no one at the hotel wanted to talk to the guests.
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
Kyle
"Could have been nice"
It took 20 minutes to check in. The girl at the counter couldn't figure out ow t add a change. The whole time an annoying young tattooed shirtles man who was a friend of the clerk wanted to talk to me and his language was well, not kid friendly. It was almost midnight and I just wanted to get some sleep. Then we finally got done and we found a dead mouse in our room. At breakfast my wife not to find the staff that they were out of milk. It was as if it was an inconvenience to get more milk out for us. As I checked out in the morning I wanted to make sure the hotel room charges were done correctly. The clerk the night before somehow managed to charge some strange amount credit it back charge another amount credit that back... bottom line, nice hotel, lousy service.
1 night family trip May 23, 2013
"good traveler hotel"
Only real complaint is that they couldn't print out a boarding pass; no guest computer with printer
Other trip May 26, 2013
"overnight stop during travel"
Easy to find; breakfast wasn't great
1 night trip May 6, 2013
"Less Than Perfect"
The room was OK with only minor cleanliness issues. The breakfast was not adequate since there was no protien available and the coffee was not available at the time I was there (both days). Finally, they could not provide me with a zero balance receipt. Since I was required to provide my credit card numbet to them, I expected a receipt stating that I had not incurred any additional charges.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Good value for the price"
Had a good stay. Part of the hotel is undergoing renovations which is good. Room was just fine. Breakfast was just ok = didn't amount to much really, but for the price, guess i shouldn't have expected more. I would stay here again if looking for a low cost hotel in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
it was good
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2013
marilyn
It was very nice and clean. There was a little continental breakfast. Waffles, fruit & bagels. The kid at the desk was nice and helpful. There is a Subway and Mac Donalds !/2 mile from the hotel and a Wal Mart less than 2 miles.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
"STAY AWAY!!!!"
Hotel has no elevator and 3 floors. Hotel has a hot tub with no jets, a pool with no heater, rooms had horrible odor (we were travelling w/another couple who had same stench in their room), bed was uncomfortable, the room had a chair that should've been thrown in trash years ago. No towels in room for pool, no towels in pool area.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
There is smell of cigarette smoke through out the entire building, even the pool area! Our room was non smoking, it had an odor but I believe it was some kind of air freshener. We picked this hotel because it had an indoor pool and hot tub. Unfortunately the jets didn't work and the pool was on the cooler side. Our sink was extremely slow to drain and despite my best efforts to cool the room down I don't think the air was working up to par. But compared the room we had the night before at another hotel for more money it wasn't horrible. Bed and bathroom were clean.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"Good experience."
Loved the complimentary shuttle bus going to the Casino. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice continental breakfast. Room had a small refrigerator and coffee pot which was convenient. Did not know hotel had an inside pool which would have been a bonus if there were children, etc. Will stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
CW
"Close to Interstate, fast food restaurants"
Easy to find only a block off Interstate; fast food restaurants nearby; Casino and Farraday Restaurant in casino is best restaurant in Boonville....Bill of Peoria
Other trip Oct 3, 2012