All hotels in Boonville, Missouri, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Room is not nice
    Service is poor
"Ok stay for $60 a night"
The hotel was ok for the money. Nothing extravagant. Wasn't much for breakfast options, the staff you could clearly tell hated being there. The room wasn't horrible but not that of a 4 star hotel. No bugs and a nice stay. No elevator so if you are on the second floor you have to walk up stairs. Only one way out of the second floor which I found odd, if I fire was to have broken out we may have been in trouble.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"No frills but great rate"
I found this to be a quick and easy "overnight pit stop" as I was passing through Missouri. It's nothing that will excite you but it did the job and the rate was cheap. It appears to have been remodeled somewhat recently, but the rooms were not as new looking as the lobby and common areas. Didn't try the continental breakfast so I can't comment on that. My only complaint was the room carpets. They looked a little dirty but I could be wrong (I didn't test my theory -- wore slippers the whole time). I would stay here again if my travels took me there.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Bryan
"Skip it!"
The lady that checked me in made me feel like I was inconveniencing her by checking into the hotel. She was rude when I was asked where my room was. The carpet in my room was filthy! The bed was horrible! It sunk in at the middle. Breakfast was ok. The lady who was there in the morning was nice.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"on the road to nowhere"
Service was professional and even though some remodeling construction was obvious it was organized and not an inconvenience. Amenities I requested (wifi and ground floor room) were recieved and free. I came in after dark but noticed several choices for dinner between my exit and hotel. Worn but clean rooms with the normal needs you might expect. Best price in town too
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Christopher
"Won't be back"
Our room was below average at best, there were stains on the bedding, rips in the carpet, lamp shade ripped, it was a non smoking room that smelled horribly of smoke, Sunday breakfast the front desk woman was more interested in her homework than taking care of the breakfast bar. We mentioned the problems to her and she acted as if there were no concerns with our room or our stay
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
RV
"Nice indoor pool and hot tub."
Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Very nice HD televisions with a good assortment of sport channels, including the SEC Network, which allowed me to watch a basketball game I was interested in while i was staying at this hotel. I wish that they had had a fitness room with cardio equipment.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Bonnie
"Okay but a place to sleep only."
Stay was adequate. Carpet needs repair, ripped and stained in places. Pool was closed after 11 pm and staff was very non flexible. They were not busy but would not extend hours for adult users. Breakfast bar was of poor quality in choice and quality of items.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"It was clean .comfortable. would stay again."
Need to fix door entry in back.i stayed in bottom floor. Later I could not get in..was cold..also room was supposed to be non smoking and wasn't. .disappointed. .hate the smell. .was not good to sleep with smell. ...
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
midd
"Overnight needs met."
We booked this motel specifically for the indoor pool...three grandkids...good entertainment. When we arrived were informed the pool was closed. Unhappy campers all the way around.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
KJ
"For older people this hotel has no elevator clean"
Frontage desk clerk not very freindly, seemed to not want to be there.
"Convenient and Quiet"
Was in Boonville to attend an event at a casino. I could have stayed closer but I dislike noise. This motel is clean and quiet. The bed is comfortable (although the pillows are too soft). The only real gripe I have is that the chairs are uncomfortable - but they're fine for the price.
Maggie
"Better than camping"
No screen on lower level window, adjoining room with hollow core door---security issue Breakfast was average coffee was good. Towel rack fell off wall room 220
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
We enjoyed this motel and it was close to Warm Springs Ranch.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"my stay at Days Inn"
ac did not work very good missing light bulb for lamp, shower curtain needed repair , no maintenance personal on weekend. Staff was excellent.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"mice in my room"
ThIs hotel was a joke! The carpet was nasty. I had mice running around in my room and when I reported it and told the staff they ran under the door, they told me to put some towels against the door so they couldn't get back in! Then she preceded to tell how she has lived with mice before. The pool and sauna water was so nasty it looked like tea. The washing machine was out of order. No one really seemed to care about what was going on. One young lady did offer to move us to another room but the maintenance man assured us the mice were gone. he said he moved everything. They were gone alright, under the door to play tag. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Stephanie L.
Was very disappointed that our sheets were not changed, we were told there was a piece of luggage on the bed and that the cleaning people do not remove anything that is on the bed.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Paula Santen
"Hotel close to casino"
When we arrived the room wasen't ready, but the workers were in the back talking while we were waiting for the room. When we got to the room all you could smell was smoke. Their was no ice machine on the lower level where we were. We had to go to the first floor to get ice .
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Hotel in town of Boonville, Mo."
Was disappointed with the town. Not much to do. We had stayed there because we took a tour of Warm Springs Farm which was awesome. I would suggest if you are going to take this tour, stay in Columbia, Mo and drive the extra 21 miles. We ended up going into Columbia and Clark, Mo to find things to do.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Comfy beds and nice size room. Nice shower.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Spring
"Tired hotel Room smelled like smoke"
Great for a quick easy overnight crossing MO. Nice people hotel just alittle tired and smoke smell in room. Clean and priced right, I got what u paid for.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
randy
"Yech"
floors and room very dirty carpet torn stained. smelled like the room had been smoked in for a long time. Not enough towels or wash cloths even for one night stay in room. Pool ok but hot tub or Jacuzzi did not work properly. could use a lot of work.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very Convenient"
It was very nice, the motel was clean and comfortable, The staff was pleasant and helpful. Convenient to places that we visited. Also our room was very quiet and easy to get to.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Margaret
"right off the highway"
room did have microwave and small frig! remember to ask for more towels if more than one person showering. it is within walking distance of a McDonalds and Subway
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
The hotel room smelled of dirty feet I used almost a whole can of airfreshner and it still was bad. This is the second time I stayed there and this time the pool water was green and the jets on the hot tub didn't work again. Very disappointed.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
If you just want a bed for the night, it will suffice. It was impossible to get an answer from the front desk, couldn't order a wake up call. The alarm clock in the room didn't work. Only one ice machine in a 3 story hotel. The "hot breakfast" was a joke. The cable kept going out. Shower curtain was ripped.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Marge
"glad they had rooms available."
We use the hotel for a weekend vacation to the state fair here in western Missouri Didn't get a chance to use the pool, but lots of other guest seem to be enjoying it. We got our breakfast early and got out for the day, but did ask for fresh towels, they gladly helped us out. Was close to everything and could walk to the gas station to get things we need. May stay there again next year if we can't get rooms closer.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Boonville, Mo"
This motel was easy to find and close to the event we were in Boonville to attend. Lots of potential in location,but design of Motel was lacking. There are "lots" of levels/stairs to navigate this motel. Built on the side of a hill. Accessible rooms were at the far end of the motel, at the bottom of the hill and the front desk, pool, etc were at the top of the hill. Either lots of stairs to navigate or go outside and walk up the hill. Ice machine was out of order. Continental breakfast was sparse at best. Changed rooms twice due to smell/mustiness/smoke. Front desk was accommodating but not overly friendly.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Karl
"Recommended hotel !"
Very quiet setting.......Staff were very friendly.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Days Inn Boonville"
The room was VERY damp feeling the entire evening.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
B
"Days Inn"
This motel is close to interstate, so easy to get off and back on highway. Close to some fast food restaurants and gas station. This motel has at least 6 steps to most of the rooms, so if this is a not for you, I recommend you request a handicapped room, ( these are located in what they call the basement) and are at ground level. The motel has an indoor pool/hot tub. I did not use either of these, but saw other guests enjoying these amenities. The room we stayed in was a large room and it had a microwave and frig. Even though it was a non-smoking room, it looked like it might of had a few cigarette burns in the carpet, but the room was clean. We didn't notice any noise, and the staff was nice. I would definitely stay here again. Booking through a travel site allowed me to get a good price.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Carla
"nice hotel close to where we needed to be"
no problems to speak of only stayed one night there were a lot of people hanging out bbq and drinking but did not bother us
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
monica
"Ran out of breakfast stuff on saturday"
The room was fine but when we went down for breakfast on Sunday morning, we were informed that there wasn't any mile, butter, peanut butter, plates, or yogurt. The clerk told us breakfast was free so what was the big deal. The manager of this hotel should have made sure there was enough food for both days. When we asked if the manager was getting any milk-we were told the manager wont answer her phone. Ridiculous. Will NEVER stay here again..
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
lkin30
The room smelled very musty.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Three nights"
Hotel room wasn't horrible. Staff was friendly enough. Pool looked kind of grimy. Overall not bad but don't recommend for anniversary trip.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"comfort"
air conditioner wouldn't work properly on a consistent basis
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"pleasant town pleasant stay"
Enjoyed my stay. Nice rooms, breakfast was nice, and easy access from highway
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Just an overnight stay."
Very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Comfortable and Clean"
Only stayed one night, but it was pleasant for the price.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Shea
"Nice for overnight stay"
Recently remodeled and very clean. Lovely staff. Located close to I-70.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Shirley
"Overnight stay"
Economical stay - not bad for price - better if there was an elevator.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
T Hendrix
"Call hotel directly to save"
The hotel is undergoing renovations, but the rooms were huge, comfortable, and clean. They need to replace the TVs but otherwise room had coffee maker, microwave and fridge. Hotel rates are less than the websites rates by ten dollars!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Happily surprised!"
Very clean and comfortable rooms, lobby and building (even with some renovations going on). We came down late for breakfast but the gentleman at the front desk still gave us fruit, cereal, and milk when he just as easily could have said "too bad." You often roll the dice with quality when you are looking for inexpensive, but we were very satisfied and would return again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
CWC
"Good room excellent price"
Had to find a quick place to stay when my family returned from vacation to frozen pipes at home. This was a good room very close to highway but not right next to it. Clean and comfortable. Couldnt believe the price. Very good deal!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
I came to Boonville to surprise my son. The trip went great. T.V.s are a little outdated and they need a newer towels, but other than that room served its purpose. They were doing some construction in and around the lobby so it made trying to eat breakfast at the hotel an unpleasant experience. Good experience though.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
Derron Strickland
"Travel stop"
Comfortable. Harder to find but worth it..close to shopping and places to eat.. Clean room and quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Terry
"Convenient comfortable stay"
We were pleased with our stay. There are fast food restaurants nearby if you need a quick meal. The price was great. It is an easy drive to Columbia and to downtown Boonville.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice trip"
We like this hotel. My son loved the breakfast waffles. The price was good. We will stay there again
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
A craig
"Overnight"
Room was overall good, breakfast selection could be more choices
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"breakfast"
We were very disappointed in the breakfast. Left and went to another town to eat. Otherwise very nice friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
mary
Old smelly hotel with burn marks in the carpeting. I was not happy
Other trip Oct 31, 2013