All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
1200 Benvenue Rd, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Value
    Comfortable
    Room is all right
"Stay here if in Rocky mount."
Only complaint is the shower curtain doesn't fully close. Breakfast was ok limited choices.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Adam
"ok lodging"
it was ok for the money
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"comfortable stay"
Stayed one night. Front clerk was very nice. Made small talk while checking me im
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
It was pretty good value and since it was not expensive I didn't expect too much - it was just fine. No fridge or micro wave but that's ok. Heat and air worked and were not noisy. It was clean and fine. Only comment is that it would be good if the kitchen were allowed to have a knife that was real as I had a hard time cutting my English Muffin in the morning to put in the toaster and the plastic knife didn't work on it but in the entire hotel there was no one (staff) who had access to anything but plastic cutlery. Kind of strange. Food was fine though except no tea (only green tea). Again - we had good prices and for what we paid it was pretty good value and was clean.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Charlotte
"Holiday trip stop over."
Room was fine, neighboring guest no so fine. But that is not the Hotel's fault. Did not have breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Met expectations.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Luther
"Practical Hotel"
Great location. Older hotel needing renovations but is well kept and in a great location.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Rob F
"Cleanliness and Comfort"
I have always enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn. Cleanliness and comfort are important factors to me and my family. I am never disapointed when I stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Margarita
"Comfortable"
I have stayed at this hotel many times and it keeps getting better and better
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Ismael
"Rocky Mount Stopover"
I found it very difficult to find the access entry for this property. The bathrooms need either updating or better maintenance. The price was attractive, but in the end, you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good value located not too far off I-95."
A comfortable king bed, pillows, and bedding was welcome.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"It's ok if just passing by"
Shower was broken. Towel hanger fell off the wall. A little off of 95 but not too bad. Wouldn't stay here unless it's just for one night.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Good Location; good property."
This hotel is located adjacent to a shopping center and the entrance is along a common driveway which takes a moment to figure out. Having the front door at the opposite corner of the lot was a bit disorienting. However, that's the worse of it! The staff at the counter was great and quite friendly. The room was ready and clean, of average size, and surprisingly the heating/air unit worked really well to keep the temperature steady. I had to use a code to access the wireless internet but not a problem. Check out was quick.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Fantastic"
In town for Mother's Birthday Celebration. Came down from Philadelphia, PA. Had a wonderful time and the accomadations were excellent.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Barnell
"Great Place to Stay"
Was a great experience. Hotel staff was extremely nice. It met our needs perfectly. Comfy bed and room. We stayed here on our way to a funeral. Husband had forgotten to pack his dress belt. We were able to get what he needed at JC Penney's at the mall almost across the street. Lots of great chain restaurants and other great shopping extremely close by. Room rate was really great. Seemed to be a very safe area. We are planning to make this Quality Inn a regular stop on our way to an annual event.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Judith
"Weekend getaway with my Slim."
The stay was soooooo wonderful we so enjoyed ourselves every minute if I ever go back that is where I will stay the breakfast was awesome cooking my own waffle loved that part to
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Givonna
"Don't Stay Here"
I'm not accustomed to staying at hotels where, after dark, the registration attendant is locked behind a closed window and the key is slid through a slot. The bathroom had caulk holes all over the wall and the shower rod was off balance, so the curtain never closed properly. The floor was filthy, like a few trips to the bathroom and my white socks were black on the bottom. The one bright spot was the flat screen TV. Place needs updating!
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Angie
"Good Deal"
This is a clean and reasonably priced hotel to stay in. The front desk staff member gave us suggestions for restaurants in the area with great NC barbecue, and was very pleasant. We would stay there again on our yearly trek to the south.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
robert
"Pleasantly Surprised!!! :)"
I was glad that the place had been updated with new carpet,a flat screen television, and a good hearty complimentary breakfast. The bed was decently comfortable. If I ever need a place to stay for this price point,I will definitely consider the quality inn again.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"I really enjoyed my stay!!!"
Laid back and comfortable
Response by Quality Inn
STRESS!?!?! Who needs it? No matter what the reason is for your travel plans, every guest deserves to have a comfortable, and laid back rest at their hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer services, reasonable rates, and an overall great experience while you are our guest. Thank you for letting us know that we are right on track. We hope to have you back to enjoy our facility and the Rocky Mount area again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Lou b
"Hotel amenites"
We have stayed in this hotel every time we go back and forth. Convenient location. Reasonable rates, Great rooms by the pool. Also Jasper's Porch for great food. And its proximity to a nature walk. Try it!
Response by Quality Inn
Repeat guests are a blue ribbon for us! The guest who stays at a hotel and then makes it their usual or "home away from home" says that we are doing it right. Coming back to our property is the best compliment that we can get. Thank you for being a loyal visitor and as always we'll be here for all your future travel plans.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
swedishchefpat
"Close to the interstate"
One night stay because of business in the area. great bed and good breakfast.Had trouble with television remote but than that the facility was ample for our one night stay.
Response by Quality Inn
Business or leisure, every guest expects to have a good rest and a good breakfast. The value of a god night's sleep and a hot meal to start the day are just two of the services that can't be beat at our property and throughout our brand. Ease of access to I-95 and local area attractions, dining, and shopping just make us the best choice in Rocky Mount. Thank you for choosing us and we'll see you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
darryle
"Looks fairly nice from outside."
Glad we only stayed one night!! Bathroom was a total mess, not clean and the shower rod was broken...Very Nasty!!
Response by Quality Inn
We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for not meeting your expectations during your visit. We take the voice of our guests very seriously and will be using your input as a training tool with our maintenance and housekeeping staff. We will strive to provide you with only the best for your future visits and we invite you back to see how your review has improved our hotel.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Wes
The breakfast was great, the staff was great and the room was clean and comfortable. Great experience for me at that hotel! I even booked my room for Friday by mistake and thought it was for Saturday so when I showed up the nice fella at the desk told me my mistake but still let me stay saturday and didn't charge me anymore! Very accommodating!
Response by Quality Inn
Life is full of mistakes. We all make them every day. Mistakes should be corrected and our guests should feel that they are cared for by our guest services representatives to the best of their abilities. We are glad that we could work with you and provide you with lodging during your visit (luckily we had that room available). Your review of the property says more than we could ever point out ourselves. Thank you for your kind words and for staying with us.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Love the hospitality and friendliness of staff and availability of room
Response by Quality Inn
Polite, friendly and courteous down home southern hospitality is what we are all about here! We want this to be your home away from home and we want you to know that we appreciate every guest that chooses to stay with us. If your from 1000 miles away or right up the road, you are our guest and we love you!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Richard higgs
"rainy day stay over"
Over all, very pleased. Quiet room, clean, breakfast was OK. I would recommend this location to a friend.
Response by Quality Inn
Word of mouth is a great marketing tool. We know that the guest who has a great stay will tell a few people, the guest who doesn't have a great stay will tell everyone. We are glad that you chose to tell the world about your visit with us. A quiet & clean room and a complimentary hot items breakfast are just a few of the services that our property and staff provide to insure your visit is the best it can be. Thank you for letting us know that our efforts are being seen.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
JerryC.
"The worst bed I have ever slept in!"
This hotel was very close to everything. The hotel staff were the definition of nice and accommodating! The continental breakfast, specifically the Belgium waffle, was fantastic! The only problem is, the bed (if you can even call it a bed) was the worst bed I have ever slept in! Who wants to stay in a hotel with a terrible bed? I thought it ironic that one of the cards in the hotel room boasted about the comfort of the bed.... Perhaps the beds in other rooms were comfortable? I don't know. All I know is, the bed in 229 was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. it felt like I was sleeping on coils....
Response by Quality Inn
We appreciate you pointing out our prime location in the Rocky Mount area and the easy access to local food and shopping. We would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations in regards to the bed in your room. We have addressed this issue with our maintenance staff so that it can be rectified for your future stays and for all of our guests that expect a restful sleep and a comfortable bed.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Leslie
"off the highway but good value"
a ways off I95 but OK. air conditioner was quite noisy and cycling on and off all nigh other than that room was what you should expect for this price. staff was professional and helpful. Will use again on our trips North.
Response by Quality Inn
Situated just 4 miles directly off of i-95 we are easily accessible by travelers on this major north to south passageway. Thank you for making us aware of the HVAC unit in your room so that our maintenance staff has the opportunity to correct this issue. As always, we strive to provide the best value based accommodations and we can always use your input to improve our services. Please feel free to stay with us in the future so that you can see how your comments have improved us.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Skip
"First Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. Everyone was accommodating and friendly. It was clean and very accessible to stores and restaurants. We plan to stay each time we are in the area.
Response by Quality Inn
There is not much we can say that you haven't already covered here. Ease of access to local amenities , friendly, professional service, and a promise to return to us when your travels bring you by again. These are the top drivers in our industry and we are glad that you see we are striving for the best.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"excellent staff very anxious to accommodate you"
I ARRIVED A BIT LATE, THEY HELD MY ROOM FOR ME DURING A VERY BUSY TIME ( FAMILY REUNION TIME) . the bathroom in my daughter"s room was stopped up when we arrived. they changed TO A NEW room right away and acted happy to do so. I LOVE THE WAY THEY HANDLE INCONVENCES AND EMERGENCIES.
Response by Quality Inn
Your review has it all. A road weary traveler, a busy weekend at the property, and a few issues that we could manage to make it easier for you. We are very grateful that you took the time to allow us to correct the mistakes and that you have such good things to offer about our hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
CHARLENE
"Get a gas mask and some Clorox wipes!"
Rooms smelled like smoke and I'm a smoker who smokes only outside so the smell making me sick is pretty bad! The tub was moldy and tiles were chipped needed a good scrub down! Not a place I will go to again!
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your review of the property. We have recently converted to a 100% non-smoking facility and we are currently in the process of remodeling our rooms. During this process we are addressing any lingering problems and odors that are associated with the smoking rooms. We do invite you back in the future to see how your comments have improved our facility.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Jenni
"convenitently located at interesection"
The worst think was a smell, otherwise very good in relation to price!
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of this issue. We are in the process of converting our hotel to non-smoking and in this transition we are addressing the issue of rooms that have been heavily smoked in during the past. With time these rooms should be sanitized and smoke smell free as well. We will share this information with our maintenance and housekeeping departments so that they may deal with this in a timely manner.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Fine for the Price"
The room smelled but everything else was fine, exactly what you would expect for the price.
Response by Quality Inn
Meeting and exceeding your expectations is one of our main goals as we move into the future of our renovated property. We appreciate your input and will use the feedback you have provided to guide us as we look for ways to improve beyond your expectations.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Inexpensive for a reason"
Service and breakfast were adequate. Room was clean but there was an ant infestation near the window and I am pretty sure we heard a rodent scratching behind the wall at night. Property was well landscaped however.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Quality inn"
Hotel was avg, bed was hard, wall plugs behind bed not covered and a hazard, paper in bathroom peeling, older hotel , needs more maintenance.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"PLEASANT."
IT WAS QUITE RESTFUL AND STAFF WAS HELPFUL.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
SMITH
It was nice and quiet. There were not many people staying at the hotel. Price was fair and the continental breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Terrible"
the pace was infested with ants and they refus to moves to a diferent room. There was no internet connection and when we call the front desk they said that someone will came to the room to helps us connect to the internet but no one came, and after waiting for more than un hour we gave up. This hotel it's way overraed.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
mauricio
"old and out dated, sewer smell"
The sewer gas coming from the bathroom was over powering. It was hard to get past that. The person at the front desk when asked if the internet pass word was correct said I had to go on line to their web site to use it. I still don't know how to go on line with out an internet connection. But like I said it was hard to get past the sewer smell.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Overnight stay oj road trip"
Clean, comfortable room with fairly new carpet (still smelled new). Too bad the arm chair was missing 2 casters, and one caster kept coming out of the ottoman. Both were old and need replacement. Decent breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Don't overspend!"
Of course I would have liked to see a brand new bathroom, but this one was fine except for the ill fitting potty seat that gave you a little ride if you sat down. The breakfast buffet was more like accommodations with more stars, so be surprised. The new large flat screen was nice, too.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"It was ah-right"
The room was clean but small for a double, not worth the price. Don't take the staff's word that there are no rooms. I was told there were no more double rooms, then I left the hotel, and found one online. Thanks! Hotel.com
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Zakirah
"Last minute"
It was a last minute book as we were on our way south so basically needed somewhere to sleep and it was clean comfortable and reasonable
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Shaun
The one redeeming feature of this hotel was its continental breakfast. Its location was approximately 5 miles off the highway and inconvenient to get back on the road. Everything about the room appeared old and not quiet clean. Perhaps those bringing pets to this pet "friendly" lodging get these rooms.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Hard to get into this hotel"
We stayed at this hotel during our trip home from Florida. Had a hard time getting into the hotel. Once we were in the staff was pleasant and the room was average. Had no problems with the room.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Missing Florida
"Clean hotel but hard to sleep in"
I am usually not one to write reviews but had to in this case. The air handler on the window was possibly the loudest air handler I've had to experience in all the hotels I've been in. Even after I put it at lower setting so it wouldn't rattle, it was still pretty loud. Fortunately I was able to get some sleep since I used to sleep next to very loud engines when I served on board ships. BOTTOM LINE: The hotel needs to fix the air handlers. The rest of my stay was fine. The staff was courteous and the room was clean, exactly what I needed for one night stay.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
MightyP
"Needs updating"
First, the map is misleading. This establishment is not nearly as close to I-95 as it appears. Upon arrival, one enters the parking lot at the back of the building: The lobby is on the other side. In fairness, the lobby entrance is well marked, but you must drive halfway round the building to find it. The room itself was small, though not claustrophobic. However, if staying more than one night, it might feel cramped. The bathroom, however, was tiny. I'm an average-size adult male, and couldn't turn round without bumping something. Further, there was neither fridge nor microwave, amenities one expects even in economy-class lodgings. On the positive side, the the king-size bed was quite comfortable, the room itself was clean, a real coffeemaker was provided, and the staff I encountered were both pleasant and knowledgeable.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Greg
"Nice hotel, great staff"
Really like the hotel and its right across from the mall and area restaurants. The only issue was it needs some upgrades and repairs but the staff was excellent! Lhea, the front desk associate was great! Loved her kindness and helpfulness. Nice breakfast layout. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Lartonya
"Smallish room"
Cramped space with broken chair Breakfast was good
Other trip Mar 25, 2014