All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
6880 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX, 78238, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

2.9
"Sleep tight..DONT LET THE BED BUGS BITE!!"
This hotel has bed bugs ..I couldn't complete my stay because of the bug issue. When I asked about it the staff lied and when I finally caught a bug they tried to convince me to stay and it would be free... But who wants to share a room with bed bug?!...no one.
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Ashley
"Close to Seaworld, that's about it!!!"
The room was okay, there was a hair in the shower when we checked in, and was still there when we checked out after 3 days!!! The air conditioning unit and refrigerator where making loud noises trough out our stay especially at night, other than its close to Seaworld and for less than $100 a night don't expect too much.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Tizz
"Sea world vacation fr Houston"
We stayed for 4day's for my son's birthday everyone was very helpful and nice we had no problems. It's very close to sea world and not to far from downtown/market.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Samantha
"Not staying here again"
Asked for a first floor room since we were bringing our dog. Didn't realize first floor is a motel setting. People walking and hollering all night. Room was in the midst of being remodeled. Free phone calls offered...with no phone in the room. Sheets were pilly...time for new ones. Only ice machine was inside on the second floor. Pool was closed for chemical treatment. Had prepaid to stay six nights...we left a day early. Housekeeping didn't come one day...I would have called the front desk...but we had no phone. Went to front desk, I was asked if we left the do not disturb sign on the door....we didn't even have that in the room. At checkout, they were all huddled and giggling, finally acknowledged I was there...I was more than happy to leave a day early.
5 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good Price for The Stay"
I was a little hesitant to book this room after reading the other reviews... But, I did and I was pleased that I did. I was going for my brother BMT graduation and staying Wed-Sun. After looking at other hotels and comparing prices with quality this was the one I kept coming back to. My total price was 196 and some change for 4 nights. There is a abandoned restaurant in the same parking lot (pretty much) But other then that there are several other hotels around and is right off the HWY. It took a just a few min to get to anywhere. My family stayed the next exit up spend closer to 1000 for 4 nights. I was happy with the room, It was clean. It was lacking a stopper for the tub and a trash can but with a little ingenuity the problem was solved. Never had a problem with wifi or hot water! I never did take the elevator but the stairs needed to be mopped the whole time but other then that the rooms and halls were clean. The man at the desk Wed night was beyond nice and helpful, however the lady the next day was not as pleasant. She was not rude just not as friendly. Overall decent stay for the $
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"ok"
good place to sleep for under 60 bucks a night
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great staff/Room renovations!"
From beginning to end, enjoyed my stay. The staff was enthusiastic and extremely helpful. I was impressed with the renovated room and ammenties (including a microwave and refrigerator).
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Alamo Lodger
"Not bad for the price"
Went for AF BMTS graduation. Less then 10 mins from base and easy to get to base as well. Rooms are being remodeled. Only have rooms with 2 double beds or 1 king. Wish they had rooms with queen beds but we got a cot for our 4 yr old and it worked out well. Staff was very friendly and helpful--from front desk to housekeeping. Only complaint was room felt humid the entire time we were there (5 nights), but It was humid and rainy outside too (rained every day). AC worked well though. Just Texas weather I suppose. Would def stay here again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Janet
I was visiting San Antonio to see my daughter graduate from BMT. John was always at the front and helped with anything I needed. Some of the other patrons were a bit shady, hanging outside their rooms and stuff. I would definitely come back just to see John. He was so friendly and always had a smile on his face. Thanks for the visit John!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Denise
"Hotel under renovations unsafe trip hazards"
Beds were hard, no coffee pot in room, no remote to tv, staff was slightly accommodating but not very friendly, hotel was under renovations, mattresses leaned against walls in hallway, room furniture stacked in hallway, bedframes on floor on hallways, asked for wake up call did not receive, had to set the alarm clock actual time, there were prepackaged danishes served only one morning of the 3 for breakfast, lighting in hallways was very dim, outside corridor to staircase was very dark, air conditioner in room barely worked and one day someone turned it off while we were gone and we returned to a hot room. Needless to say we were not happy with our stay and if had not already paid for our rooms we would have left the first day. Honestly would like some of our money returned. We trusted expedia to send us to a decent safe hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice location & great price but stay elsewhere."
Let's see....the room at first glance seems nice. Definitely not the case upon further inspection. Hairs in bed and on towels, bugs in bed, uncleaned bath tub, power outlets did not work, etc. We were moved when we mentioned the bugs yet that room wasn't much better. It smelled of urine and was poorly cleaned as well. And housekeeping did not come to take the trash or provide clean towels two days straight. Which at the very least is expected at all hotels. Oh and when we went to get towels we were given two bath mats and a hand towel as we were advised that's all they had. Expressing our concerns to management did not help because "we booked through a 3rd party." Clearly new management AND housekeepers are needed. This was my first and last time staying with the Red Roof Inn franchise.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Shan
"Good room for the money."
Close to attractions and restraunts going through renovations but otherwise nice rooms and friendly staff. No breakfast.
5 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Sean
"Only if you can't find somewhere else to stay"
Upon checking in to room, felt as though I was walking into a rented room - there was 1/2 bag candy, drinks laying about, lights were on. Housekeeping was horrible. If they came, room would never smell clean (one time I came in and it smelled like sweaty feet!)
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Theresa
""Thats a Negative""
TErrible. The person at the Desk told the Security officer to tell my brother he is not allowed to hang out here and we were just walking in to claim our reservation which they said we didnt have. Super rude. the guy behind desk was like. "Thats a Negative" "We dont have one. Whats the first digits. 10 oh nope Thats a Negative" Condescending and rude. Worst mix. Anyways. I dont want to waste too much time on this. Terrible experience. And I didnt even get to stay there. Stay away.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Only adequate."
Overall, it was not a bad place. However, be sure to bring flip-flops or socks, as the floors are not clean, nor were they cleaned at all during our stay. Housekeeping did a terrible job - if they came at all. Would have been nice if there was a restaurant close by (there is one next door, but it is closed down), and when ordering in, the 45 min. delivery time actually took twice that amount. Also, I had booked a second room for family as well. When he went into his upon checkin, he found a 1/2 eaten bag of candy and 1/2 drank soda left there, with lights on (we came late in the evening).
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Theresa
"Hesitant Travler"
I read a lot of the reviews prior to booking this hotel and I was a little nervous about it but I am so glad that I booked this room. All of the rooms have been renovated and they look really nice. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had to deal with the front desk to book an additional night and they were very helpful. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice, clean, quite hotel for a very good price.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Billy
"Not a good hotel"
Not cleaned well, water damage, no amenities such as hairdryer in room, iron...these had to be checked out. Ice machine on different floor, remodeling noise above us at 8:00 am without warning. Not enough towels for 3 guest, even though 3 were registered. When we asked for more, we were told to come get them..weren't even brought to us. When we reserved room, we were told it was the last one in the whole hotel, but when we got there, after waiting 20 minutes for the police to move out of the way of the small parking entrance while arresting someone, we were asked what floor aND what side of hotel did we want. Coffee only was available in lobby.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice location"
Nice location but the room is in desperate need of renovation. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
VA
"Family vacation"
The "new" rooms are nice. I appreciated the fridge and microwave but I wou have loved a coffee maker in the room. I also expected a hair dryer too the staff was very nice.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Maria
"Very comvenient location!"
The rooms were very clean and the location was perfect!
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Maria
"Horrible dog smell"
My boyfriend and I were a little hesitant to stay here after reading some of the reviews about the noise and not having hot water but decided to give it a shot.. I've never been very high maintenance nor do I care to spend $300 a night staying in a 5 star hotel.. Do be aware that the hotel is in the middle of renovations so when you first walk in there are workers everywhere painting the walls and working with their loud tools.. Luckily we had a room on the 3rd floor. Workers at the front desk were nice and fairly friendly. We open the door to our room and the first thing I notice is the disgusting smell of dog and stinky feet. The a/c unit had not been on when we walked in so we decided to just deal with the smell, thinking it would go away after turning the air on and spraying air freshener in the room.. Truthfully, the smell never way I just think we started to get used to it. There was dog hair all inside the a/c unit &all around the edges of the floor.. Probably the reason I woke up every morning with my allergies killing me.. They did have a mini fridge &a microwave which was nice, but not much more. Furniture was nice since we got the new renovated room &the bed was comfy as well. During early hours of the morning we were able to hear kids screaming &running through the halls, as well as the guests in the room next to us turning on the shower &flushing the toilet.. Would have rated this hotel higher but the smell killed it.. Probably wouldn't stay here again
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Williams
"Don't stay there"
My vehicle was broken into, the toilet was clogged up and they didn't have a plunger at the front desk because another guests toilet was also clogged up.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Samuel
"Just average to below average"
room was decent with good looking renovations. Bed was comfortable but when I pulled back the comforter there was 2 massive dark stains on one of the sheets. I ripped that sheet off immediately. The restroom didn't have an fan switch but a fan vent could be seen above so I'm guessing it wasn't working. Parking was very limited and they make you place this photocopied piece of paper on your dash so you won't get towed off the property. It was a cold night so having to run back out there to place the paper on my dash was a little unappreciated on my part. Major renovations going on in the small lobby and throughout the hotel left it feeling a little on the seedy side. I doubt I'll stay there again on my next trip to San Antonio.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Jose
"Very good Red Roof"
This room was top notch for Red Roof! Spotless, fresh and great internet. Vastly better than reviews. Dog friendly so be responsible with yours!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Wonderful stay!!"
My boyfriend and I originally had the queen size suite but the phone wasn't working neither was the TV, so the lady at the front desk gave us the next available room! The room we received was the king suite and it was perfect! Even though the lobby is going through renovations and the stairways smelled like urine we throughly enjoyed our stay. This hotel is really all about making the customer feeling appreciated and we defiantly felt appreciated!
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Will never return."
Some of the Towels had black marks as if it had been used to clean up something before. Sink fixtures were not cleaned very well. They appeared to have just been lightly wiped still leaving water spots and a piece of tissue on it. There was a dirty towel under the sink in the corner behind the trash can. The manager on duty was rude when checking out.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Red roof inn"
I frequent this hotel! The staff are always super friendly and make an effort to remember me. It's always a good experience when I stay there! They always make sure and take care of anything I need! Will be back again soon!
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Jayme
"horrible stay"
no hot water in 3 days i stay and everything under construction... horrible
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Could Have Been better"
I gave the hotel the ratings I did because there was no hot water and the construction being done on the hotel was an I sore. If the hotel is being worked on I suggest that the hotel close until renovations are done.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"No Hot Water"
The hotel had no hot water but the attendant did let me know before staying there. They said it would be up that day but before leaving for the evening there was no hot water still
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Gloria
"Sucked"
No hot water No wifi No extra towels or pillows
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
robin
"Poor management"
The wifi was down the night we stayed, but worse than that there was no hot water whatsoever in the morning so we had to go that entire day without showering. (We were visiting San Antonio for our honeymoon so we spent that whole day feeling icky) When I made a complaint to the manager she acted like "and?" Then she only offered a sorry amount of 15 percent off for a discount. It was the poorest management I have ever encountered.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
ashley
"Worst hotel ever!"
Really bad service! They didn't had hot water, they never cleaned my room! I had to stay for four nights because i paid online and they don't do money back! I definitely don't recommend this hotel really bad experience! worst place to stay!
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"awful"
no hot water and hotel personell was extremely rude
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
courtney
"Almost perfect."
Everything was going great, New rooms,everything was nice and clean but then we had to shower. Boiler went out at the hotel so no hot water. But manager was nice and friendly. We got one night free for the inconvenience.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Horrific service"
First of all the hotel did not have hot water, and we went to the guest service and the clerk was really really rude and all we wanted to ask was when the water was coming back and see if we could change hotels.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
LAURA
"i would definitely recommend"
Last minute booking during a local move staff was great pet friendly at ni additional charge booked thru hitels.com and in room 20 minutes later. Great experience. All with the stock show and rodeo going on!!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Carol A.
"Smells like smoke, hard beds, scary place"
The entire place smelled like cigarettes & weed. Hard beds, I wanted to just leave in the middle of the night. Very dirty... Staff was okay! Pool was chained and locked. Halls hadn't been vacuumed in a long while. Sheets smelled. Worse place ever!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Valerie
"convinience to room"
It was our of the way to enter thru lobby. which is ok stairs can be used. But stairway smelled like a unclean urinal! It is ridiculous that a hotel of this type would not address this. There were cigarette butts carpeting the facility outside. The worse part was definrtly the stair case.Like really, the cleaning crew can't smell this!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"nice!"
the room was great but the construction that woke us up in the morning was horrible
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Monica
"pretty awesome!"
It was clean and very comfortable
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"3 day stay"
Great room for the price. One little problem was that they didnt replace the hand towel and bath cloths. Once used that was it.
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Never again"
-Shady characters walking around the parking lot especially at night along with broken glass in the parking spots -broken toilets -dirty inside microwave -hair on bathroom floor -filthy elevators
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Ghetto"
Nice and helpful staff but the rooms were ghetto. Our neighbors to the right of us were selling dope till 5 am and the people on the left of us were having a large party. Wouldn't have bothered us if the walls weren't so thin. Also there was no sink vanity
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Phillip
"Great stay..."
Hotel under renovation but other than that, well recommended. Overall a great stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"good price, good room"
The room was better than expected especially for the price. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Selina
"Not too bad"
internet not working and no breakfast provided.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"My stay"
Had no complaints everything was good except for a drunk person.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"I would stay there again"
Overall, it was a good experience. The first night their wifi was down, but it was fixed by the time we returned the next evening. I did find a small stain on one of the pillows, but I had brought my own anyway. The lady at the front desk was very friendly. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Stay here again"
Will stay here again but maybe at the downtown location.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014