All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
19793 I 10 W, San Antonio, TX, 78257, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Last resort hotel"
In short, it was a bed to sleep on. Pricey
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Jaime
Good value for the price. Some of the items in the room did not work properly
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Margaret
Grrrr8 stay
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Rita
Place is old. I can't believe there was no fridge or microwave. Bed sheets are old..seemed very used.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Garzas were here!!"
We enjoyed our stay there. Family enjoyed the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Carlos
"I would definitely go again for short vacations"
Staff was friendly and considerate. Free breakfast was not that great (too little choices). WiFi didn't work well at all but they checked with us to try to get it working. We were okay with that, we didn't need it that much. Not enough outlets in the room. All around a good experience though. I would definitely stay again for short vacations
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Kimberley
"Not good"
Overall good service but front desk asks you to leave a credit card deposit for incidentals when checking in.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Ed
WIFI Was terrible!!!
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
The air was not on when we got there. So it smelt like dry air. Nasty
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
oscar
"Returning customer"
I stayed at this place about 15 years ago when it was fairly new. Its older now but has been maintened well. The room I had was clean and cold the way I like. Ideal for Fiesta Texas visits plus the many locations at The Rim or La Cantera.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Roland
"good but could be best"
tv signal did not work a cocoarch in the bedroom
LAUREANO
"Ok, during the week"
It was cost effective until it went up $40.00 a night for the weekend. $40.00 a day more was not really justified. Nothing changed except for the price and it still did not fill up. There were plenty of rooms. They would fill u better on the weekends if they kept the same price or even just $10-$15 a night. If they are going up $40 a night they should at least serve a better breakfast
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
There were 2 big roaches and 2 grasshoppers.
"Ehhh..."
It's was alright...
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
I just wanted a place for the family to stay for a night after Six Flags all day. I wasn't prepared for the smell and condition of this place. The ironing board had a huge red wine stain on the wall. The tub was dirty (we skipped showers). The sink wouldn't drain. I definitely wouldn't recommend for a family.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Perfect after a day at six flags!"
It's a motel. If you are shocked by that, really? We spent all day at six flags, and this is right across the street. Small pool was clean, lots of families stay there, same as us. Decent room, great price. We were tired, slept well. What else could you ask for?
2 night trip Jul 7, 2015
Lisa x
The rooms were not clean at all. The bathroom still had other people stuff in it. Fridge had food there from previous guest. Bedding is extremely old.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"one night stay"
It was good got a good night sleep
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Last resort"
The stay was not the best doer sure but when you are in need you must stay somewhere.,,use as last resort only They do not have slip pads in shower. Wife fell down. Bed sheet was not made only the top cover Reserved an non smoking told me I was too late. When I booked it outside the hotel. Only had smoking Very poor service. Air conditioner bairly worked.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Rodney
the room had a strong smell, and it was not clean
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
veronica
"You get what you pay for.."
It was okay for a one night stay. The floor was dirty- my white socks ended up pitch black, the breakfast sucked, & the beds where not to comfortable, but it got us through the night.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
griselda
Family trip for Six Flag Fiesta
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Orlando
The housekeeper kept coming to our door when we had the do not disturb sign on and telling us to check out and woke us up early in the morning. Never staying their again!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"awesome"
Awesome,no noise,but need a little cleaning on ceiling,found small spiders and webs, over all pretty much clean good service,some work on laundry machines. But would go back again.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
aurelio
"6 flags rodeway"
Ok. Refrigerator was not working.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Pleasant and will come again"
Being not familiar with the area, it was hard to gain acess to enter into.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Sylvia
"Horrible!"
The room stank. The carpet was dirty and old. No fitted sheets on the mattress. Everything was out of date. Most likely needs a tear down and rebuild!!!! I'm not kidding!!!!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Gerald
"I'd stay again"
Not bad for a weekend getaway. Just needed a place to sleep and this place did the job. Gray rates too! I'd stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Sandra
"Take Second Look"
- Rooms need some TLC (e.g. need repainting, TV remote so used could not tell which button was what, bathroom starting to show signs of molding) - While WiFi was free, it was intermittent. I called ahead as I do online work and desk said all was good. Only place it was really good was in lobby. I asked to use the desktop available for guests - they indicated it was not working and they were waiting for replacement system (once again, I called ahead for this reason.) - Price was reasonable especially during Spring Break time (guess you get what you pay for.) - Hotel is located along I10, easy access on. Getting there however, you have to take a back street around it for about 1 mile. - Given several factors, I would not stay there again (there are an abundance of hotels in the area.)
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Russell
"very poor"
The advertise breakfast...that was a stretch. Coffee, a couple of cereal choices and muffins that looked like prepackaged ones. On our second day, at about 4:30 p.m. employees open our door, without knocking, while my wife was getting dressed for a family get together. The looked surprised and stumbled, "Do you need service?" Of course, we did, however, you would have thought that occurred before 4:30 p.m., but more importantly, without the knock, and considering one of the maids was a guy and one a girl....I will leave it up to you to see what you believed was going on. Not too many male maids these days.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"six flags vacation"
We have a good time and thank you for everything
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
miguel
"Dissatisfied"
Shower has no pressure. Office Clerk didn't care about checking us in. He was too busy on the computer.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Cold room."
Overall it was an ok hotel. The room was cold when we arrived it was 35* outside and there was a lot of cold air coming in through the door. It took the room a long time to warm up.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"not great"
I stay there all the time, this time I got a room with only one working plug, only 2 in the room one wasnt working. Room wasnt that clean.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Great stay for just a weekend get away with the family, friendly service even though we arrived late. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Salvador
"Film Trip"
We were in town working on a movie set, we had no idea where to locate so since the film company used this hotel to shoot some scenes, we decided to stay. We had a pleasant stay, it was quiet, fresh towels each day was nice. Nothing really negative to say except maybe vacuum corners a little more often, several dust bunnies and webs but no big deal. Thank you
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Super"
Stayed for one night on our way to Boerne,Texas to cave without a name. Had a restful night.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Antonio
It was ok,smell in the room was not ok, but overall I will give 7 out of 10
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great For The Price!!!!"
Everything was great!! Third time we stay there when we take kids to Fiesta Texas Six Flags and Sea World San Antonio!! It was very close to Six Flags and not to far from Sea World!!! We have stayed there several times!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Leticia
"Ok for basic stay"
Paid low for one night, appliances worked well! beds ok. breakfast basic but ok. ice machines outside in open,so had to wait inbetween users. we would go there again for the price and six flags location and area is nice
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
mama
"Awfull"
We wanted a place close to six flags and for that it was convenient. Many other hotel guests stayed for the same reason. But otherwise we didn't like it at all. We had booked a non-smoking room and got an awfully smlelling room. The only answer of the staff was that it was the fault of the homepage we booked through and even though the new about the problem before they couldn't do anything about it. The only thing I could do was to "call India!!!". Breakfast is not worth mentioning and closed at 9:30 already.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Melanie
"RUNDOWN HOTEL"
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR COMPANY PUT PEOPLE IN THIS HOTEL FOR 170.00 A NIGHT RUNDOWN HOTEL
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
TOMMY
"You get what you pay for."
Carpet left my feet black :/
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
If you want a place to shower and sleep this is it. Hotel not bad overall you get what you pay for.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"bad i never stay at a hotel like this."
bad it was so bad dirty, old did not like. i never stay there ever.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
guera
The hotel needs some updating. Was close to the area I needed. OK I guess for the price but would of spent a couple more dollars for another location.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
I enjoyed my stay the three days I was there. It was a little hard to get to because of the location. Other than that everything was fine.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"RUN"
If you even think about make a reservation at this established, PLEASE PAY THE EXTRA $$ AND RUN. The bedspreads were old and hard. They had no working laundry facilities and didn't seem to care that I voiced my opinion about the facilities. The complimentary bathroom supplies were the minimum requried. the packets were so small there wasn't even enough shampoo to wash my hair. Glad i brought my own. Bathrooms were dingy, with brown stains on the ceilings. shower was dirty with gray dirt stains on them. Breakfast was a joke, old an dry pastiies. didn't replenish ANYTHING. We paid for the location because we went to Fiesta Texas.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Maria
Rooms were clean and services where fine.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Inexpensive"
Paying a low price so do not expect much. Minimal service, minimal "breakfast", at a very low price. Very close to Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2014