All hotels in St. Augustine, Florida, United States of America
430 A1a Beach Blvd, St. Augustine, FL, 32080, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"4 night stay review"
Love the area and this hotel is nice... Service was great the night front desk manager was super. Robert V answered all our question and helped us provided lots of insight to the area and places to visit. Breakfast in the morning was good and tasty.. My one issue was water pressure in the shower and the carpet was a bit run down in our room . I recommend this hotel
4 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Rafael
"Great room and service"
Wonderful trip, clean room. Street view was actually pool view and a nice surprise. Very nice hotel and staff, especially Joyce at breakfast. She was so friendly. The beachfront was perfect, kids loved playground area.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Kristen
"Great time"
great staff great location neighborhood seemed very safe hall carpet needs replacing room was clean ONLY negative was the a/c made loud noises as it cycled - loud enough to wake us up
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"no heat on a 45 degree night"
The heat did not work. The phone did not work to the front desk so I had to walk down each time to talk to the front desk clerk. After about an hour,I was told did they would have to replace the entire unit at 1030 at night. At 11 o'clock they finally offered to move us to another room. Unfortunately we were traveling with a newborn and had to move her and all her things including her bassinet. No one offered to help us move our items. I was told that they could not do anything to compensate us for our time and troubles. I was disappointed to find out that the satisfaction guaranteed that Hampton offers is null and void when you book through a third party.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
keith
When we booked thru Hotels.com I was under the impression that a suite had a sitting room. It did not. However, you state in your ad that there is a private kitchenette.... this is not so. The mini refrigerator and microwave is next to the TV and opposite the bed just as it is in any run of the mill hotel.They wanted to put us on the 1st floor - but I objected as there would not be an ocean view which is also what we paid for. So, we were put on 2nd floor... off our balcony was a drain for the rain which was full of cigarette butts and cigar butts... It was disgusting. I think our rate should be adjusted and we should be reimbursed part of the room rate. Thank you very much for your attention.
4 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Karen Swanson
"Great spot on the beach"
The room was very comfortable and the balcony provided a great view of the beach.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very good for age & price"
They've done as much or more than expected with an older bldg. I would stay again, it's convenient, on the beach, clean, and friendly.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"The best place to stay"
Our stay was wonderful, our room was beautiful a d clean. Everything about this hotel is just great. And Mareka was just delightful. Do. Ot hesitate to book this hotel. It has a beautiful beach and is close to everything.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Elaine
"Very nice hotel on the beach,"
Very nice hotel and beach. A very good trip except for the rain,which of course was out of every ones control.It was in Sept. so that may be why. But the temperature was still warm.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"24 hours of relaxation"
This hotel was very nice and the staff was very hospitable. I would return for sure. It was on the beach pool was nice and other that being next to the laundry room that the carts were rollin at 6:00 am which made some noise.. It was perfect other than that..
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Great hotel!
"As advertised"
Very pleasant.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
LAD
"Beach withing view of Motel."
It was Ok.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
Jack
"Hotel right on beach.. Horrible staff"
Upon arriving we were checked in so horribly by the lady at the desk that it put a sour taste in our mouth. She was so rude to all members of our party. I could not feel happy in the hotel after this.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
marii
"Great location and amenities. Not very clean."
This is a good hotel as amenities and location, but the cleanliness can do better. I would give it a letter grade of D. It's not disgusting, but they don't wipe anything down. The shelf our clean towels was on had old water residue all over it. I don't want my clean towel on something that looks like it hasn't been wiped down and cleaned for a couple of months. Which could have been remedied with a 20 second rub down. The microwave had something splattered all over the front of it. And...THE HAIRS! I understand that you may not get every single hair out of the room, but I think my room had over the acceptable limit. Anyway, the beach is great. The pool and grounds look great. They also have a good coffee bar. When I was there they had caramel flavoring. That was good. The desk clerks was always helpful telling us places to eat and things to do. I would probably stay here again, but I hope they spend just a little extra time on wiping down the rooms.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Couldn't ask for a better location....."
First, the location was great..ocean front and a short ride to the sights in the town of St. Augustine. Our room was clean and comfortable, and our balcony view of the Atlantic was all we could ask for! The front desk, in fact ALL of the staff was friendly and most accommodating. Of note, Zoe was great! As far as amenities, local restaurants were very good, and while some wished for a bigger pool.....come on...you are by the OCEAN!!!! All we can say is we have found our vacation spot in St. Augustine Beach!!! We are ALREADY planning our next trip! :-P
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Pete & Vi
"Staff was very helpful"
Staff was very helpful, but room wasn't what I would call great! The Breakfast buffet was okay, but there was a long wait for certain use of cookware due to only having one. Pool was smaller than expected as well.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
"close to everything"
We loved it. The hotel was perfect. Very clean and the service was very good. We had no complaints. Our room overlooked the beach which you just walked down to. Just beautiful! And so close to the Historic Distict and great places to eat. Especially the Sunset Grill across from the hotel. We will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Excellent!"
Excellent place to stay! Clean and great location !
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Rhonda
The hotel was good. I wish it would have had a kitchen in each room. Otherwise it was fine.
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great location, great stay"
The staff were very nice and helpful, very convenient to just about everything. Lobed the beach access you are right on St. Augustine beach and the view from the room was great. Nice pool and decent breakfast, just need a little bit bigger dining area. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
"Perfect for a family vacation"
Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and well kept . The beds were not the most comfortable but the linens were spotless. Breakfast was well presented and served a variety of foods to suit everyone. The beach is right out the back door and is just wonderful . Would return in a heartbeat . Thanks to all the staff for making our stay perfect.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
a denver famy
overall we had a great stay and enjoyed the beach the only problem was the free breakfast room too small for the size of the hotel and since waffles are the favorite there should be more than one waffle iron to make them. Beach chairs for the beach rip off too much money being charged.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Mario Naranjo
"Fun Trip"
Loved the area and going to the beach. Great location. The rooms are really small and the sliding glass doors are really noisy. I could hear them opening and closing them in nearby rooms, next to us, above us, and below us. Also, the "kitchenette" is the cabinet the tv sits on. It has three drawers for a dresser, a mini fridge and a microwave.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Andrea
"Very best hotel on the ocean!!"
Always a very friendly staff and always helpful. Housekeeping is a great bunch of people. The only thing is, need better breakfasts.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Jacki
"Happy Vacationers"
The staff was very accommodating and our room was clean and nice. The bed was very comfortable and we very much enjoyed our stay!
3 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Duncan
"Very pleasant hotel on a beautiful beach!"
A full complimentary breakfast started the day. The room as well as the common areas was very clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beach (the reason I came) is only a short distance away, is clean and is beautiful! The only problem I had was getting a luggage cart to check out! Wonderful relaxing stay!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Joan
"Lovely Place to visit"
Very Comfortable, we love it. Greta service.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Jany72
"Possibly the best St Augustine beachfront option"
That is what I was looking for, and this location delivered. It is a Hampton Inn, and you get a predictable, reliable Hampton Inn experience. Nothing over the top, but clean, courteous, solid delivery. It is sometimes difficult to ascertain exactly where hotels are in relation to the beach with areas like St. Augustine, so let me just assure that, at this location, you can kick off your shoes just a few steps outside the back door because you are walking on white sand.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
"Perfect place for the beach"
Had a great time. Plenty of restaurants and night life within walking distance. Beach is extremely close and you are close to the historic district.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great location for the beach"
Nice hotel with a friendly staff and super close to the beach!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Favorite place to stay in St Augustine"
Lots of great places to eat within walking distance. Nice, very clean with beautiful beach & pool. Always enjoy our visit here.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Robin
Excellent htel near to beach.".".....".........................
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great beach access"
Excellent restaurant across the street. Well maintained small pool compliments excellent beach access. Had handicap room with odd shower but was workable. Street views from rooms on front side are not very interesting but beach access makes up for a lot. Good free morning breakfast. Rooms were clean and well maintained.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Walkway to amazing beach just outside the door. Nice, clean, friendly. We are a family of 5 and the room was a right fit with the rollaway, but we didn't spend time in the room. Just minutes from St. Augustine... And literally a minute from the St Augustine Alligator Farm (go see that!) and the historic lighthouse. Downtown St. Augustine is lovely, but it's nice to retreat to the beautiful wide white sand beach!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Beach front room"
Hotel was just a short walk to the beach. Our room had a great view of the ocean and pool below. Room was clean and very nice. Free breakfast was great! Free coffee all the time was nice too! My only gripe was the hallway to the room was freezing! That wasn't fun coming in from the beach.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
TAlexander
"Overall a great spot!"
The location was great for our 2.5 year old to run on the huge beach... AND the big playground between the pool and beach was an added bonus! The room was good, no complaints. It had a refrigerator, microwave, and flat screen TV. Cleanliness wasn't perfect, but it was good. Service was great. Staff was nice and did a great job keeping up with the busy weekend. The complimentary breakfast was actually pretty good. Well stocked with hot and cold items. We liked the proximity to the beach, with the easy short drive to St Aug's downtown. Will definitely return...but maybe not over Memorial Day weekend when it's so crowded.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Nice hotel convenient location"
The hotel is very nice and a great location. The breakfast is great and it's so nice to just walk out back to the pool or the beach or out front to a number of nice restaurants. The room was comfortable and roomy and plenty of towels etc. They could have cleaned a bit better though, as our room was quite dusty even after the cleaning crew had been there.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Fabulous stay"
The staff was awesome and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Brendan
"Close to restaurants, shopping & great beach"
My husband & I vacationed here & really enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly & courteous. In fact when we told them about a noisey air conditioner, it was replaced right away! Great breakfast buffet also. We will definitely stay here again.
5 night family trip May 18, 2014
D & C Williams
"Adequate Facility with Exceptional Desk Clerk"
We only paid for a street side room. Didn't care about seeing the ocean, just wanted easy access. Upon checking in, our room had an overwhelming bleach smell-to the extent my eyes watered when in the bathroom. I appreciate the cleanliness of the room but couldn't stay there. Asked David to get housekeeping to wash down the bathroom to make it better. Instead he upgraded our room to oceanside with a patio. Much nicer and open feeling. Really appreciated his efforts. Room was comfortable. Love the large tiled shower with no bathtub. Vanity in the bathroom rather crude but not a big deal. Nice to have a double sink. David also gave us excellent recommendations for dinner, ice cream, and bought trolley tickets thru him. Best, most helpful and friendly desk clerk I've ever encountered.
Other trip May 23, 2014
linda
Great hotel! My only complaint would be that it was not as " beachfront" as other hotels I have stayed at. Unfortunately, our view was blocked by the pool house. Next time we stay, it will be above the second floor.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Hampton Inn St Augustine Beach."
Nice location. Close to all. Older hotel but nice and comfy. The beach is nice and the pool area with hot tub is great too. I am going back next weekend for 3 days and taking two rooms. We enjoy our stays there. We have stayed there many times and will again.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Weekend Beach Trip"
Great location to beach from hotel, on the sand in no time. Nice pool. Clean rooms. Comfy beds. Quite a/c unit in the room. Plenty of parking. Several restaurants/bars within walking distance.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Very friendly staff and helpful as to where to eat/visit etc
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Great family stay"
We stopped here for the night on our Mother's Day adventure weekend. The room was amazing. Our 3 year old loved the playground on the beach. We had so much fun and made a lot of great memories. The breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful when we were looking for a nice place to order in from.
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
Dani Boy
oceanfront which is kinda right for walking few hundred yards,could not even hear the waves...no exhaust fans in bathroom leaves foggy mirror and rusty metal in the bathroom...breakfast was mediocre at best same old stuff daily hardly warm....great restaurant directly across the street , the Sunset Grille good food and decent prices service quick and accurate
3 night trip May 6, 2014
rich
"Clean and Friendly Hotel"
We had a very enjoyable stay at this Hampton Inn. Very clean and service was excellent. While there are chairs to relax in at the pool it is unfortunate that those of us who travel by air and can not bring a beach chair with us have to spend another $15 or so to sit at the beach. The pool towels are about 12" X 24" so don't get too excited there either. I guess I would recommend you bring a towel for the beach or pool. But the pool and beach were fantastic. Maybe the hotel could inform visitors in the future to bring their own towels, I know if I had been informed, I would have.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"fabulous beach access"
very nice hotel everything I would expect. I would definitely stay again when in the area. restaurants are across the road, access directly to the beach, very quite beach area, about 6km into the old town. peaceful and relaxing!!
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
SW
"Awesome place and great location."
Our visit was brief but pleasant. The breakfast was nice and convenient on premises. If we could ask for any improvement it would be a hot jaccuzi. .....it was cold.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
a Hampton fan
"Convenience"
My only complaint would be the so called hot breakfast, all the food was cold and they were out of COFFEE, which is a major no no in my book. Room was a little overpriced for a view of the parking lot.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014