All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4805 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
Great comfortable beds. Looks like a new hotel. Friendly staff
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"cleanliness is tops"
Excellent breakfast, including protein foods. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
We arrived very late, the front desk manager was very friendly and helpful, knowing we were exhausted. Made check in very easy!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Shelley
"Hampton Inn - Missoula"
Hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
DARLA
"Missoula"
There was one day when my room was not cleaned. I called the front desk but the cleaning staff had already left for the day. No one called back the next day to confirm if everything was OK
3 night trip Sep 9, 2015
My disappointment was no bar. Your site told me the hotel had a bar/lounge and IT DID NOT. Very disappointed with your site. This was the second time this happened to me on your sute. Not sure if I will ever use your site again.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Nina
"Good and comfortable"
Good hotel. Pleasant staff. Good breakfast included
4 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
Cozy hotel,great service. Enjoyed the pool and spa.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"a good stay"
Just what you would expect from the group of hotels. Always a safe bet. Close to interstate
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Christopher
"clean,comfortable,courteous"
you cannot go wrong with this hotel, clean, quiet and friendly. Great stay.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
timothy
"A smaller Hampton"
A much smaller than usual Hampton, so the public amenities have all been scaled down, which is unfortunate for the overall luxurious feel of the Hampton chain. This reduction also includes unfortunately the bedroom sizes and TV screen sizes. Friendly helpful reception staff however.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
John-Paul
"NEVER AGAIN"
People were not attentive at front desk. Rooms are very small for the price. We needed a rollaway and when we got in the room there was no where to put it so we called front desk to come get it and they told us to put it in the hallway. It was still in the hallway when we checked out. Had to pull bed away from the wall so it wouldn't sound like someone was knocking and it still squeaked all night. Will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice hotel after long drive"
We drove from Yellowstone and had a relaxing, quiet, and comfortable stay. The pool was nice as well as the hot tube. The bed was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Kristine
We had a nice stay and the lodging was very nice. The hot breakfast, and fresh cookies in the afternoon were appreciated. We'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Joan
"Pit stop before going to Glacier"
Located just off the highway, lots of restaurants nearby, clean rooms, comfortable beds. The hotel had laundry facilities which really came in handy for us. The staff were friendly, check in was a breeze.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
KJ
"For 4.4 stars I expected more"
The hotel and staff were ok, but just ok doesn't sit well for the price we paid. The complimentary breakfast was typical but nothing special.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
The hotel was fine. It is outside of the downtown area and there isn't much around the hotel. The hotel recommended the Montana Club for dinner however I recommend not going to the Montana Club for dinner. There were four of us for dinner and every entree was not very good. For the price they charge for dinners I would expect a lot more. The hotel recommends this restaurant but I would never go there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
We went for a dog show. The staff was wonderful. The dogs got a lot of petting and good vibes from them. We will definitely stay there again!
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Clean, nice but not smoke-free."
Hotel and room were both very clean and quiet. The only problem we had was that it was supposed to be a smoke-free facility and our room smelled a little stale as though smokers had at one time or another occupied the room. When we returned to the motel the second night, it was very obvious that people were smoking in their room(s). The 3rd floor smelled very strongly of smoke. After a call to the office, we were assured they would spray the hallway to freshen the air. It is very important to us as a family that were are truly in a smoke-free environment when we make hotel reservations. We will choose a different hotel next time.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"A great hotel for a getaway"
I so enjoyed my stay at the Hampton will definitely stay there againstay there again
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
linda l
Very good breakfast
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"The Hampton Inn Missoula"
I love staying at the Hampton Inn even though I am local just because a friend of mine turned me on to the fact that they wash their bed spreads! They wash everything and everything is very clean. I have a microwave I have a refrigerator, the bathrooms are very roomy with actually really good lighting and Lots of Mirrors. The beds are GREAT! (and I have a sleep number bed) Wonderful and comfortable atmosphere. The staff are wonderful! I really love The Hampton in Missoula, and will never stay anywhere else!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Nice, clean, modern"
Nice, clean, hotel close to where I wanted to be in Missoula. Rooms are modern and comfortable. Breakfast is a bonus. I would recommend to anyone and I will stay there again on my next trip.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Good choice"
Very nice hotel, breakfast & service.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Christine
"not the same old place"
We have stayed at this Hampton several times in the past 5+ years, but haven't been in a few years. It seems run down. The bed skirt was all rumpled and looked like it had been wadded up. The bedding seemed old and the room just a little run down. We were in a non-smoking room, but put on a smoking floor --it REEKED. The breakfast was fine, but the room is very small where they have it now. Staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"only a 80%"
nice hotel.........but the ashtray smell in the hall way was a turn off..i was told that they still have rooms with smokers.....
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Great, comfortable hotel. Close to interstate and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Lori
"Great bang for your buck!"
Great value. Clean, comfortable and friendly staff. I am extremely picky but I would absolutely stay here again.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Not happy"
We requested a room with grab bars by the toilet. The bathroom was ok but not great. Once outside the bathroom it would be very hard to move around with a wheelchair. The bed was very small for 2 people and the isle to walk was narrow. There was a snow storm outside but the wind blowing through the windows was awful. Our room was freezing most of the night. The heater was right under the windows and kept blowing cold air even though the heat was on. The windows just were not sealed right. We stayed in this Hampton Inn because of a previous good experience but we will probably choose another hotel in the future. When I asked to speak to the hotel manager the girl at the desk said she would give him my message. If all of their handicapped rooms are like this one you might be in for a lawsuit if someone stays there and can't get around. The whole layout of the room was inadequate for someone who is handicapped. We had a miserable night and could hardly wait to leave in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Clean and very friendly."
Would stay during my next visit to Missoula. I will have several Doctor visits in the Future.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Sandy
"Love Hampton Inn"
Needed a place to stay in the middle of a long drive. This was right off the interstate. Hotel was clean, service was great. That's why I always stay at Hampton!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Brandy
"President of company"
Good, as expected
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Very comfy!"
Room was very comfortable and very clean. Close to airport and great restaurants.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
mitch
Wish the price was not quite so high, but other than that, all was great. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Dianne
"Very Comfy Beds"
This hotel is great for us since the beds are extremely comfortable and the breakfast is amazing! Definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a quick stopover.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Nice hotel stayed there last year and again this weekend while taking my daughter back to college. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Perfect stop over"
Rooms were big enough for 3 adults and our 2 dogs. Beds comfortable. Was great for our stop over between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
tony
Still need credit for rewards
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Comfortable hotel near freeway exit. Good breakfasts. Quiet rooms. Parking a little tight.
"Great stop, great stay"
Cookies, on site laundry and an easy find surrounded by a bevy of businesses makes for a great stay!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Close to freeway ."
It was a nice, quiet place to stay. The breakfast was good. The staff were friendly. It was very close to the on and off ramp to the freeway.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Cindy
"A nice place to stay when passing through"
We only stayed one night, but the room was quiet and well-stocked and the breakfast was substantial. We would definitely consider a longer stay should the opportunity arise.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"Always stay here in Missoula"
We've stayed here since the place was built. It's convenient to family and the airport. The staff and atmosphere are very welcoming. The free breakfast is amazingly good and sustaining.
"Hospitality was wonderful"
I was there for five nights. Was in and out often. They were very patient with me about cleaning the room. Breakfast was great except too many plain scrambled eggs.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Pete
Was looking for a hotel near the highway, the staff was very pleasent, we had to bring our dog with us and Hampton Inn accepted dogs, will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Just what I needed"
Exactly what I needed in a hotel -- easy access from I-90, clean room, comfortable beds, huge bathroom, friendly staff, good-quality breakfast with several good options. I can't really think of anything negative to say.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Stay at hotel"
It was great and accommodating. Close to the venue I was attending. Staff was courteous. The room was clean. So no complaints.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Vana Taylor
"Family fun"
Even though the hot tub was not available, we played for more than an hour in the pool. The room was very nice and clean...not super huge but was layed out in a way that there was still a small sitting area with a couple chairs.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient."
Stayed here with my family. Service was great from check in to check out. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Kids had fun in the pool and breakfast had plenty of options. Kids loved the waffles. Located close to resturants and shopping.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Overall I felt this hotel was very inviting. Even though I couldn't eat any, I appreciated the fresh baked cookies they had at the front entrance and the fitness room was great. I enjoyed the easy operation and access to the hot tub. Very nice and thank you for a wonderful stay.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014