All hotels in Billings, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here843 Parkway Ln, Billings, MT, 59101, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good Value"
Had all the amenities. Room was comfortable & clean, however bed was about 6" too short for a 5'11" tall person.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Good Hotel, Overall no Complaints"
This was a nice hotel. I enjoyed the free and fresh cookies!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
Little off main roads but good signage. Attentive staff.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Fair price for a good room"
Overall the room was clean, comfortable and relatively noise free. We were above the entrance and only in the morning could we hear cars and trucks ideling.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
I booked my room through Hotels.com. Upon check in I was given a room on the ground floor between an office and the breakfast room. I guess they set up for breakfast at 4:16 am. At which time the tv, mounted on the wall on the other side of my headboard, was turned on and dishes were clanging and people talking. This went on until check out. The office which was on the other side of my room, was a busy place with people coming and going. Each time they closed that door, mine rattled. Upon check out I mentioned this to the manager in which she agreed with me. But because I booked on Hotels.com that was the only room of "that type" they had left. I was told that next time to call the facility direct and I would get a room in a quieter location. It's not that the hotel was full, as there weren't even 20 cars in the parking lot. I will never stay at a Days Inn again. I feel this was a Days Inn issue, not a Hotels.com issue. Safe travels
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Tired"
The previous rating was 3.8/5. It definitely did not live up to that. The bedding and decor is very tired, so does not feel to clean. The breakfast was our worst ever. Also, no elevator. So if you're heading to Big Sky with all your ski stuff, good luck getting it up to your room for the night. Also heard freight trains all night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
judy
Very nice room - very friendly staff - great price!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
This hotel met our needs well.
4 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"OK for 1 night stay"
The room was clean but small. The beds are terribly small (full size) and not at all comfortable. It was affordable and just OK for 1 night bed and shower.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Wonderful motel close to the mountains"
The Billing's Montana Days Inn is a treasure - it is not luxury accommodations - so if that is your desire please look elsewhere. However, if you want a clean, quiet, comfortable place to rest - it meets those requirements in spades. The motel staff is helpful and very warm and friendly. The breakfast is good - not haute cuisine but hearty and filling. It also is easy on the pocket book.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Just okay"
It was a good hotel for one night.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"place was ok, but the beds hurt my back"
Beds are really bad, My back hurt so bad i could hardly get up. Not Happy!!!clean
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Great. Really easy, great with the dogs, decent enough breakfast
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
the first night they put us in a room right next to the cafeteria we can hear every word that was being said and got woke up at 5 a.m. And then ask to be moved and we were. The next morning we were woke up by the wake up that we did not set up at 5 a.m. Again the hotel staff was great but the walls are paper thin and we won't stay there again
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
a little hard to find the first time, but a good value.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"A good night in Billings"
We were just looking for a cheap place to stay while visiting grandchildren. Oh yeah, and the kids too. Turns out that we got a great deal because the king size bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and our check-in clerk was very friendly and helpful. Not sure about the neighborhood but it seemed industrial so probably okay. 2 treadmills & a bike in the fitness room and a very good continental breakfast. I love it when there are freshly made waffles!!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Louie
"Terrible hotel!!"
This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. The room was filthy! Smelled just like must and mold. Obviously converted from smoking to non smoking. The beds were so uncomfortable. Invest in new beds and deep cleaning when converting a hotel from smoking to non smoking. Train runs by hotel every 2 hours....blowing the horn. Very Limited choices on breakfast. When checking out the front desk asked how our stay went, we told them the room was filthy, smelled terrible and was noisy. Their response was "your room should not have smelled...sorry." they did nothing to try to correct the situation. Very disappointed!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Renee
"Comfortable beds"
Clean rooms good service we would come back
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
lms
"great place to stay"
although near the highway, we heard no noise. The bed was so comfortable we were both pleased that we slept so well away from home. We didnt utilize the ammenities but they looked clean and inviting. Breakfast was okay for a breakfast bar, but we were visiting family so it wasnt a big deal as we had alot going on. the room was nicely furnished with plenty of room and very inviting. For a two star we felt we were in a 4 star room.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Suzie
"business in Billings"
the hotel was under construction. the building seemed a bit cheap. the room was clean. the full breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
mark
Construction zone to get to the lobby. Nice room, good breakfast. Great exercise equipment, but had to scoot by housekeeping carts stacked up to get to the exercise room. All in all a good value and we'll stay here again, after the construction.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
"easy back to freeway"
Staff very helpfull, Construction near front desk out side was confusion to get in to office everything else ok
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Geo Johnson
"A nice friendly place to stay !"
Very clean , very comfortable , an the staff is excellent , easy on an off freeway ! Just a pleasant atmosphere to stay at !
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
greg
Good price. Breakfast just right. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Just passing through.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to Custer Battlefield"
This was an overnight stay so we could see Custer Battlefield and Days Inn was a good choice. We found the motel easily, it felt safe and clean and the breakfast filled us up. It was also easy on the pocketbook.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Torn up with construction and smelling bad"
My partner and I were disappointed to discover that the entire front lobby of this hotel was under construction when we arrived. There was no front door, so the office and hallways were open to the night. When we arrived, there was no one covering the front desk, because the employee was hiding in a back office to stay warm. Clearly, we were concerned about security. Still, we checked in and went to our room. Although we had requested a non-smoking room, the "non-smoking" room we entered smelled like smoke ... and body odor. We requested a change, and were given another room, but the two beds were smaller than what we'd requested originally. Not suitable for a couple. We didn't sleep very well. The next morning, when we went to check out, construction was happening throughout the lobby. The hallways were filled with workers, and the front half of the hotel was filled with the sound of death-metal music. (The construction workers were entertaining themselves.) The music was punctuated with the sound of nail-guns. My nerves were os on edge, that we couldn't check out fast enough. I should say that the front desk staff tried to help us, but they were obviously stressed out about the whole construction, and had seemingly given up. I hope that once this construction is done with, the Days Inn will pull itself together and be a better place to stay.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Libby
Great breakfast and a very nice hotel. Would definately stay here again
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Pat
The first room we where given was a smoke free room, when we went in the room smelled of smoke. Had to get a second room and it seemed to be an inconvenience to the staff to do that.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Sunshine
"A Positive Experience"
I wasn't expecting too much from this hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was very happy to find a microwave and refrigerator in my room, which hadn't been included in the hotel's description on Hotels.com. They also now have a fitness center, small but better than nothing! The room was clean with a nice décor. The bed was comfortable. Downsides: the room had an odor left over from years of people smoking, even though the hotel is now non-smoking. The WiFi connection was slow. The bathroom sink and toilet drained slowly. And my room was right next to the main entrance to the hotel, which was loud (squeaky) whenever the door was opened. Overall a good experience. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
"Hard to locate but worth the find"
The staff were very friendly and helpful with information. Looks like they are still working on making some improvements to the hotel. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. Breakfast was ok. Wish they had more real food, meaning low calorie just doesn't taste good. Easy to find off the interstate if you follow the signs but go off the beaten path and good luck trying to get back. We would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Rossi
Okay, but breakfast was terrible.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice place."
Very friendly staff who kept this Day's Inn a very pleasant stay for us. It was during a busy time (Fair, Sturgis, etc) yet our room was very clean as well as the building and grounds. I felt that the service was very good and they care to keep it a nice place (it should be noted that this isn't an easy accomplishment and I want to give credit where credit is due).
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
A.
"good"
The stay was nice, clean and breakfast had many options for everyone. Was an overall satisfying stay.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Budget Hotel"
Smell of hotel/room was pretty old, but the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
D & E Wilkinson
"Pleasantly Surprised"
After reading some of the reviews I was a little apprehensive about what we might encounter upon arrival. The hotel was a one-night pit stop on the way to Yellowstone after a 12 hour day. I arrived with my two teenage kids and was very pleasantly surprised. I travel all over the country every week for work and stay at some amazing hotels and some dumpy ones as well. Clearly, it's not the Ritz (some of you reviewers need to get over yourselves). But, the staff was pleasant, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and we had no unpleasant experiences. The hot tub, no longer there...could care less...not why I stayed there. Breakfast was adequate. Closet was actually just a rack on the wall next to the TV; we laughed about it as we passed out from exhaustion. We needed a clean, safe place to crash after a day on the road and that's what we got. Can't beat it for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
"Bad Beds"
the beds were small and felt like they were going to fall apart everytime i moved. worst 100 bucks ive spent in a long time.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Easy stop off Interstate 90"
Although advertised as having Hot Tub, in fact was being removed while we were there to make way for a gym type setup. Otherwise very nice. Easy on off from hiway made it very convenient. dissapointed about the tub, I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
LB
"GREAT for the price"
I have stayed at other hotels for around the same price and this by far blows them out of the water. They have check out until noon!! I didn't get to utilize but boy I wish I could have. Also, the breakfast was really great, a nice selection. Friendly staff and very clean room. Nothing seemed warn down or dingy about the place or the people that were staying there. I would stay again and I would also recommend.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Kristina
"Good Value"
Hotel was difficult to find, but was worth looking for. Good value. Not in the center of town, but close driving distance and quiet location.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Walter
"Great hotel for a quick overnight"
Hotel was awesome! The staff was super friendly even though we checked in really late. It was quiet, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good too. Definitely recommend.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Montana reunion"
The hotel was a perfect fit for the family, the hotel was clean, breakfast was plentiful, and the service requested (clogged sink and toilet, access cards not functioning) we're handled expediently and professionally. Thank you!
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Ray & Al
"PET HAIR!"
Greeted by a nice staff at the front desk, we were expecting more. Unfortunately, when we pulled back the sheets on our bed, we were greeted with the last guest's pet hair! Neither bed had been stripped, and the room was covered in black dog hair, (on the beds, the top of the desk, table, fridge, tv)! We were moved to a clean room after about 15 minutes of waiting for someone to return to the front desk and assist us. The second room was much better BUT the staff seemed nonchalant about the issue and hardly apologized for the filthy room. We will not be returning.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
Tracy
"qick stay"
the hotel is in an industrial area-fairly easy to acces-my king size room had a very small bathroom-if you use the hotel just for the night,you get an acceptable price/qualiti ratio
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
attilio
"Horrible"
Cancelled my reservation when arrived. It's a pit where you don't want to be. Doom and stinky. Non-smoking rooms stink with smoke, everything is so old and filthy... No elevator. The only thing that was nice was the girl at reception desk,very polite and friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE BEACH OR THE INTERSTATE"
LARRY WAS VERY HELPFUL AT THE DESK AND HELPED ME OUT WITH A PROBLEM AT ANOTHER HOTEL. THE REST WAS GREAT!
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
BOB
"Return customer"
Customer service was great! I wish I would have noticed the front desk clerks name. Very professional and helpful. The housekeepers were very cordial and professional.
2 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Great Stay, No Problems to Report"
Our room was surprisingly clean and the rest of the building seemed fine, too. We enjoyed the breakfast and the staff we came in contact with were friendly. We would stay there again.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
JTC
"Days Inn Billings Mt"
Room was a decent size and appeared to be well maintained. Newer lcd tv with hdmi input was nice for watching movies off my laptop.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
"No problems here"
I thought this place was all right. Good service at the front desk. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was a little skimpy. Convenient to the Interstate. Looked like new carpet in the hallway, and the baseboards were being replaced as well. Okay place for a budget traveller.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Toilets don't flush, No milk for breakfast"
The toilet didn't flush in our 1st room so they moved us to another room. The toilet chain was unattached in the 2nd room so they repaired that. The next morning, the continental breakfast room didn't have any milk. So the room was full of cereal bowls full of dry cereal. They had to send someone out to buy some. We gave up waiting and went to a local restuarent. I will avoid Day's Inn from now on.
1 night trip May 17, 2013