All hotels in Billings, Montana, United States of America

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Uncomfortable
"Good hotel for passing through"
We stayed for one night on our way to our final destination. The hotel was in a warehousing type area, but reasonably close to food and gas. It was comfortable and clean and had a very good breakfast. The staff was very friendly. It was a nice, quiet place to rest!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Night clerk was very attentive and friendly. Room was clean and quite.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Chuck D
"Days Inn Billings - excellent"
Only negative is the lack of restaurants w/i walking distance of the hotel. Complimentary breakfast at hotel was good.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
hjl
"Would stay again"
Everything was fine,
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
canmant
"Food value for price"
The Days Inn was good compared to another one we stayed in, which was horrible. This was an older Howard Johnson, was in fairly good repair and clean. No frills, but OK for sleeping. Staff was nice.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Particularly pleasant & helpful staff. Nicer than most complimentary breakfasts.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Louise
their condition was good, but it was a bit far from city center.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"easy check in- good value"
Front desk clerk was very friendly. Breakfast was simple but better than expected. Overall good value
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
My room faced the highway, which you could only hear if you had the door open. Easy access to the highway, but not much of a neighborhood. There are cities close by and glacier NP is close enough to stay a few days. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The hotel is fairly modern and clean. Breakfast was pretty standard.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Misty
The staff was friendly, helpful and pleasant; however, the room smelled of smoke and the staff was unable to resolve.
5 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"New building"
There was a mixup in my reservation that was my error. They were accommodating and upgraded us at no cost. Everyone at the front desk was very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Gramnette
"Good hotel"
Rooms were reasonably priced and front desk staff was helpful. Breakfast the next morning was not great and they stopped making eggs by 7:00 am.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Olivia
"Meh..."
Not the hidden gem that many made it out to be. I had a clearly smoked-in room with cigarette burns on bedding and hairs on sheets in my first room. Got another which was fine. It's a cheaper hotel in Billings, can't expect too much for an overnight stop. Just wanted get out of there and hit the road the next morning.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Two days stay"
Nice place but a little hard to find. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Pat
Nice place to rest your head. Good dog area as well. If your pulling a trailer be prepared to park in the street. All in all it's great for the price.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Good service overall. Mattress was tired.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Pretty good"
A little better than expected. Friendly acommodating staff. Rooms getting a little worn and dated, but still not bad. Good selection for breakfast items. Just don't get a room next to the side entry door unless you want an automatic wake up call at 5:30 because of people going in and out of the door.
4 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
wonderful. Driving home after college graduation and needed a place to sleep. This was an excellent place. If for some reason I return to Billings I would make it a point to stay here.
1 night family trip May 12, 2014
"We keep coming back!"
Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Jeff and Judy
"Great Days Inn"
A very clean and comfortable room. I often avoid Days Inn due to lack of cleanliness and poor condition of hotel. This one is certainly the exception. The furnishings were updated, the carpet was clean, and it was relatively quite. The staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Phyl
"Great Night As Usual"
I stay here when I go to Billings. I always find it clean and comfy. They recently have made some upgrades. I will continue to stay here when I visit Billings.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
T. Collett
"convenient place to stay on long trip out west"
The room I had was comfortable. We had reserved two rooms. They were both good. The carpet in the room I was in seemed to be full of stains. But it was comfortable. We got in late and were greeted by the desk clerk pleasantly. He was very jovial and kind. The breakfast was excellent. Good coffee. Many choices of foods to eat.
Other trip May 7, 2014
musicmom
"Good Value"
Had all the amenities. Room was comfortable & clean, however bed was about 6" too short for a 5'11" tall person.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Good Hotel, Overall no Complaints"
This was a nice hotel. I enjoyed the free and fresh cookies!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
Little off main roads but good signage. Attentive staff.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Fair price for a good room"
Overall the room was clean, comfortable and relatively noise free. We were above the entrance and only in the morning could we hear cars and trucks ideling.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
I booked my room through Hotels.com. Upon check in I was given a room on the ground floor between an office and the breakfast room. I guess they set up for breakfast at 4:16 am. At which time the tv, mounted on the wall on the other side of my headboard, was turned on and dishes were clanging and people talking. This went on until check out. The office which was on the other side of my room, was a busy place with people coming and going. Each time they closed that door, mine rattled. Upon check out I mentioned this to the manager in which she agreed with me. But because I booked on Hotels.com that was the only room of "that type" they had left. I was told that next time to call the facility direct and I would get a room in a quieter location. It's not that the hotel was full, as there weren't even 20 cars in the parking lot. I will never stay at a Days Inn again. I feel this was a Days Inn issue, not a Hotels.com issue. Safe travels
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Tired"
The previous rating was 3.8/5. It definitely did not live up to that. The bedding and decor is very tired, so does not feel to clean. The breakfast was our worst ever. Also, no elevator. So if you're heading to Big Sky with all your ski stuff, good luck getting it up to your room for the night. Also heard freight trains all night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
judy
Very nice room - very friendly staff - great price!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
This hotel met our needs well.
4 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"OK for 1 night stay"
The room was clean but small. The beds are terribly small (full size) and not at all comfortable. It was affordable and just OK for 1 night bed and shower.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Wonderful motel close to the mountains"
The Billing's Montana Days Inn is a treasure - it is not luxury accommodations - so if that is your desire please look elsewhere. However, if you want a clean, quiet, comfortable place to rest - it meets those requirements in spades. The motel staff is helpful and very warm and friendly. The breakfast is good - not haute cuisine but hearty and filling. It also is easy on the pocket book.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Just okay"
It was a good hotel for one night.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"place was ok, but the beds hurt my back"
Beds are really bad, My back hurt so bad i could hardly get up. Not Happy!!!clean
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Great. Really easy, great with the dogs, decent enough breakfast
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
the first night they put us in a room right next to the cafeteria we can hear every word that was being said and got woke up at 5 a.m. And then ask to be moved and we were. The next morning we were woke up by the wake up that we did not set up at 5 a.m. Again the hotel staff was great but the walls are paper thin and we won't stay there again
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
a little hard to find the first time, but a good value.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"A good night in Billings"
We were just looking for a cheap place to stay while visiting grandchildren. Oh yeah, and the kids too. Turns out that we got a great deal because the king size bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and our check-in clerk was very friendly and helpful. Not sure about the neighborhood but it seemed industrial so probably okay. 2 treadmills & a bike in the fitness room and a very good continental breakfast. I love it when there are freshly made waffles!!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Louie
"Terrible hotel!!"
This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. The room was filthy! Smelled just like must and mold. Obviously converted from smoking to non smoking. The beds were so uncomfortable. Invest in new beds and deep cleaning when converting a hotel from smoking to non smoking. Train runs by hotel every 2 hours....blowing the horn. Very Limited choices on breakfast. When checking out the front desk asked how our stay went, we told them the room was filthy, smelled terrible and was noisy. Their response was "your room should not have smelled...sorry." they did nothing to try to correct the situation. Very disappointed!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Renee
"Comfortable beds"
Clean rooms good service we would come back
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
lms
"great place to stay"
although near the highway, we heard no noise. The bed was so comfortable we were both pleased that we slept so well away from home. We didnt utilize the ammenities but they looked clean and inviting. Breakfast was okay for a breakfast bar, but we were visiting family so it wasnt a big deal as we had alot going on. the room was nicely furnished with plenty of room and very inviting. For a two star we felt we were in a 4 star room.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Suzie
"business in Billings"
the hotel was under construction. the building seemed a bit cheap. the room was clean. the full breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
mark
Construction zone to get to the lobby. Nice room, good breakfast. Great exercise equipment, but had to scoot by housekeeping carts stacked up to get to the exercise room. All in all a good value and we'll stay here again, after the construction.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
"easy back to freeway"
Staff very helpfull, Construction near front desk out side was confusion to get in to office everything else ok
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Geo Johnson
"A nice friendly place to stay !"
Very clean , very comfortable , an the staff is excellent , easy on an off freeway ! Just a pleasant atmosphere to stay at !
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
greg
Good price. Breakfast just right. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Just passing through.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to Custer Battlefield"
This was an overnight stay so we could see Custer Battlefield and Days Inn was a good choice. We found the motel easily, it felt safe and clean and the breakfast filled us up. It was also easy on the pocketbook.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Torn up with construction and smelling bad"
My partner and I were disappointed to discover that the entire front lobby of this hotel was under construction when we arrived. There was no front door, so the office and hallways were open to the night. When we arrived, there was no one covering the front desk, because the employee was hiding in a back office to stay warm. Clearly, we were concerned about security. Still, we checked in and went to our room. Although we had requested a non-smoking room, the "non-smoking" room we entered smelled like smoke ... and body odor. We requested a change, and were given another room, but the two beds were smaller than what we'd requested originally. Not suitable for a couple. We didn't sleep very well. The next morning, when we went to check out, construction was happening throughout the lobby. The hallways were filled with workers, and the front half of the hotel was filled with the sound of death-metal music. (The construction workers were entertaining themselves.) The music was punctuated with the sound of nail-guns. My nerves were os on edge, that we couldn't check out fast enough. I should say that the front desk staff tried to help us, but they were obviously stressed out about the whole construction, and had seemingly given up. I hope that once this construction is done with, the Days Inn will pull itself together and be a better place to stay.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Libby
Great breakfast and a very nice hotel. Would definately stay here again
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Pat
The first room we where given was a smoke free room, when we went in the room smelled of smoke. Had to get a second room and it seemed to be an inconvenience to the staff to do that.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013