All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
54 Peachtree St Sw, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

2.9
"Friendly Staff"
Our stay was fine. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The building needs some updates and general maintenance.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Girl trip"
Came with friends for a concert. Within easy access to venue. Front desk personnel were fantastic!#
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Cathey
"very pleasany stay"
Staff was exceptionally professional and polite
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Mabel
The staff was great. I did not realize the location of the hotel and felt a little unsafe going outside at night.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Britney
"Do your maintaince on your own time.. Not mine"
The maintaince men woke us up early after a late night and insisted on recaulking the bathtub. Instead of waiting on us to leave I had to do my makeup and dry my hair with 2 strange men in the bathroom with me. They were nice enough but still awkward and inconvenient. Then we could not us the tub for 6 hours..we didn't have to at the time but I should not have had limitations on what I could do in a room I paid for. I thought it was unprofessional. After they left everything was fine. The bed is very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Krystal
"Sketchy neighborhood."
Neighborhood is pretty sketchy. Right by train station, so that is good.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Melanie
"Great downtown location, good price"
I was looking for a downtown hotel that's within a short walk from marta so I wouldn't have to rent a car or take a cab from the airport, and close to restaurants. The Fairfield was a good fit. It's not fancy but the room was a good size, staff was very friendly, and the location was perfect--right across the street from the five points marta station and close to many downtown restaurants. The lobby is very small so the hotel doesn't feel immediately inviting, but it is good.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Comfortable and relaxing"
Friendly staff,very clean hotel, centrally located, loved it.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"
From the valets to breakfast staff to the general manager herself the service was nothing but exceptional to say the least.i have stayed all over the country and this hotel employs some awesome employees that is obvious they love their job and have tremendous leadership.Your service and attitude rivals Disney World which is noted as the happiest place on earth.Thank you for treeting my family as your family. Tony Exum
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Tony
"Safe place to stay"
Great experience to see the downtown life of Atlanta. Placement of hotel is iffy but rooms were great. Large and comfortable. Try the juke joint it was family friendly and recommended by the front desk.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Outstanding staff"
The staff at this hotel was outstanding. They were all very upbeat and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Sue
The staff was amazing. I have been to many hotels and have never had such friendly service. I will return just for that alone. The hotel location is perfect.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Good for baseball game stay"
Convenient to the subway for the Braves game
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Neighborhood was a little sketchy when we first got to our room beds were unmade so front desk was awesome upgraded our room and was really great all arouND in customer service...would go back just because of the great and friendly staff!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Cody
"Excellent customer service"
The entire staff was absolutely wonderful! From check in to check out! Fabulous!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Bad neighborhood"
Overall nice hotel, bad location wouldn't stay here again. Had several people approach me asking for money, also wanting to sell me items. Felt very uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
colby
"atlanta"
Spent two days in the hotel. No towels in the room upon checkin. Shower had hairs in it. AC does not work well with room only getting to about 75. thermostat is below vent and cold air makes AC shut off before room is at proper temperature. Had to set at 60 degrees to keep it running. On second day they removed soap and shampoo and did not replace. We were cautioned to not go out walking after 8 pm. You get accosted by homeless people. Breakfast was good. The saving grace for the hotel is the staff. Had to be the most enthusiastic and helpful staff I have ever encountered in a hotel. Very friendly and immediately provided whatever help you requested. Shuttle will take you within 2 miles of hotel and they promptly pick you up when you want to return.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great downtown hotel"
Friendly staff, great room. Their downtown shuttle service was a great bonus.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"wonderful"
I really enjoyed my stay..
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Mulinda
"Fairfield Inn Review"
Nice!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Tawana
"Great stay for a reasonable price."
The hotel does not look attractive from the outside but inside is clean, spacious, and very comfortable. Breakfast was good and the staff was extremely nice. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
ryan
"Fairfield Inn review"
The hotel and service was overall great! The staff was excellent. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Tawana
Awesome staff and the room were very clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
shonda
"An enjoyable visit"
The room was very clean and comfy. Good location enjoyed the shuttle for getting around. The service was the very best-from the valet people, front desk, plus all other service workers.Bravo to all of them.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Vicki
"Okay aside from shooting/ neighborhood"
I booked two rooms but only one was available until later in the evening. The receptionist were pleasant but were having some trouble with the computer systems. The shuttle service does not take you to the ATL Braves Stadium. Most importantly, there was a shooting out front of the hotel a few hours before we arrived (Peachtree Street). Very bad neighborhood. Hotel was decent, furniture seemed a bit outdated and abused. Breakfast was good. Overall, would not recommend for family - just individuals who don't mind the environment
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Need better parking arrangments"
Need on site parking,price is to high for parking because we were there for four days.we didn't use the car for four days but still had to pay.
4 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Velma
"underground ATL entrance, lots of loiters around"
If you are looking for an urban area, this would be the best place for you. It is right at the entrance to underground Atlanta. They streets were filled with loiters. The hotel staff was not very attentive while they placed their lunch order as I waited to be acknowledged. Room was nice. Advertised as a bar available. Went to the 2nd floor where the bar was supposed to be, but there was no bar to be found. We followed the signs as well to find the bar. No BAR! The details of the hotel said they would do complimentary shuttle service within 2 miles of hotel, beyond would be a fee. We were within 1.7 miles of Turner Field and were told they do not shuttle.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
It would be nice if the hotel had a restaurant and bar on site
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"The Best Hotel Stay EVER!!!"
Our time at this hotel was exceptional. The staff was absolutely amazing. We were able to get to know the staff on a first name basis. Adam, the young man who drove the hotel van was so accommodating and personable. The breakfast crew: Cathy, LaToya, and Antaneka--OMG! Amazing! The managers on both shifts were so involved and wanted to ensure our time there was the best. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable and everyone worked together as a team to ensure the customers were accommodated. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and would definitely stay again. I wish them all the best!
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Crystal
Great stay. Staff and service was excellent. Would recommend highly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Outstanding Hotel Staff and stay"
We were on an aggressive college road trip and needed a place close to where the universities and colleges are located. We selected the Fairfield Inn because we stayed in them before and was pleased with the room and staff. Upon arrival, the staff greeted you at the door with pleasant smiles and a warm welcome. Our room was ready and as expected well maintained. Interestingly, the sleeper sofa was uncomfortable to sit on but comfortable to sleep in without issues. The shuttle service provided transportation to any destination within a two (2) mile radius and was efficient and fast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Delores
"Very comfortable and friendly helpful staff!!"
Check in was a breeze and the staff was amazing. I will choose this hotel every time I visit Atlanta.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Exceptional service from everyone"
The service from everyone was exceptional. They did not have a room for us for the first night when we arrived, but they arranged another room and drove us to and from the other hotel and did not charge us for that night. From the servers at breakfast to the maids to the manager, they couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating. I would gladly stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Stephen
I didn't realize that the hotel didn't have its own parking deck. However the stay itself was great. The staff were friendly and professional.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ashley
"The WORST hotel Experience EVER!"
it was awful from start to finish....Check-in... hotel overbooked. Courtesy shuttle service...we were not told that it closed at 11:00 pm and left us stranded in the middle of Atlanta trying to get a cab. Luggage storage...took an our to get our bags that we had stored, finally got them after midnight, the room...booked a double for me and my coworker, all they had was a king available. Booked the room back in January. Valet....took an hour to receive our car.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Rusty
"Great stay and hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay. The people at the front desk was really nice and welcoming. The breakfast ladies were really really sweet. The breakfast is really good and is always fresh. Th room I stayed in was really and nice and clean. Roo service was awesome. You have to do valet parking or you can self park but I would recommend the valet parking because it's a lot more convieient. Th location is a little skimpy and ghetto but overall the my stay was awesome.. I would definitely recommend this hotel
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"One night in ATL"
This hotel is very accommodating and in a great location for downtown Atlanta. The MARTA station is right outside and the hotel provides a shuttle service that will take you to all the major attractions within a 2 mile radius (aquarium, coke factory, Olympic park). The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was satisfying and convenient.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Brittany
"Exceptional customer service"
Upon checking in I was greeted by Joseph who was knowledgeable of the area and extremely helpful. Every staff member we encountered had a smile on their face and readily offered help. Our room was clean and comfy. When I am in Atlanta I will be back.
"Great hotel in a very bad neighborhood"
Stayed here one night. Very pleased with the hotel but don't go out after dark. Bad neighborhood
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
frequent travel
"Horrible stay for the money"
This hotel is in a questionable neighborhood with groups of people hanging outside of it. It's right across the the street from the MARTA Station which is the only plus. The reins on the website are not what you get when you check in. No where on the website does it say those are upgrades rooms with the jacuzzi tubs. I checked in in Sunday and the room was ready. When I went up to the 7th floor I thought the room was average at best. While walking around in the room I noti my shoes were sticking to the floor in certain places. Well it looked as if someone had spilled something in the living room area. It was black so I figured they had tried to get it up but hadn't been able too. That evening after taking my shower and getting in bed I noti I stepped in another sticky substance which was probably the same thing in the front room. The next day we are out if the hotel by 11am didn't get back until 4pm and came into a room that had not been touched by the cleaning staff. We called to the front desk and was told the maid was still cleaning and would get to our room shortly. Someone came in to get the dirty towels and left. She was also surprised that our room hadn't been cleaned. Well 45 minutes later the room still hasn't been cleaned we hadn't spoken to anyone. My husband went down to the front desk to get clean linen so we could clean the room ourselves. When rh GM found out what happened she upgraded us to a room with the jacuzzi but it was too late. This place SUCKED!!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Dorothy
"Buisness trip"
I enjoyed my stay and the staff took really good care of me and my vehicle, great staff
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
J. D.
"I want to thank everyone the staff was very nice"
My experience was very good j want to thank all front desk for there help and wonderful service I'll be back very soon
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Hotel in a terrible neighborhood."
The hotel personnel were generally very nice. The hotel was in a bad neighborhood and it was not what i would have expected from a Fairfield Inn.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"beat'em or join'em"
Sketchy area with lots of people hanging out in front of the hotel entrance at night, including the staff! In a pinch it's ok but I would definitely spring a few extra dollars to feel a bit safer.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jose
"Friendly Staff!"
My stay was interesting. Seeing a movie being f.. and protestors ....Overall, it was something I wasn't planning on, but made the trip entertained...
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Tonya
"birthday weekend"
I had a wonderful time while celebrating my birthday for the weekend. The hotel was absolutely great!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Gladdesha
"Atl for daughters bday"
Hotel was clean. Front desk staff were snotty and very rushed each time we contacted. Breakfast needs to step it up on variety and keeping things refilled. Coffee was excellent and freely available 24 hours a day. Rooms were very clean . Needed more towels in bathroom constantly .
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Tracy
"Great location and room!"
Easy 15 minute walk to Centennial Park and Ferris Wheel, 20 minutes to Aquarium and Coca-Cola. The Hotel and Zoo provided free taxi rides to and from Zoo. Room very spacious and clean. My only complaint would be that the Breakfast Buffet closes at 9AM Eastern on weekdays and 9:30AM on weekends; we missed it twice.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Cindy CW
Was a great hotel and staff. Shuttle was a great experience with knowledgeable drivers.good location.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Most friendly staff ever"
The staff at this hotel were so nice, polite and helpful. Someone was always greeting us and making sure we were comfortable. The hotel was average in most other aspects. our room was bigger then expected, we were very comfortable. The parking situation was disappointing, but the staff made the overall stay very pleasant.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015