All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
54 Peachtree St Sw, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

2.9
"Most friendly staff ever"
The staff at this hotel were so nice, polite and helpful. Someone was always greeting us and making sure we were comfortable. The hotel was average in most other aspects. our room was bigger then expected, we were very comfortable. The parking situation was disappointing, but the staff made the overall stay very pleasant.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Elegnt downtown hotel"
Excellent Staff service, Elegant old hotel with surprising comfort
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Denys
"Nice place to stay!"
Great place, friendly staff, very helpful. The guest computers had technical issues so they helped me print my boarding pass at front desk. MARTA station just across street was very convenient.
3 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great place to stay Downtown"
Enjoyed my stay here. Great suite and amazing view
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
Enjoyed our stay in Downtown Atlanta Pluses: Across the street from subway Nicely appointed, spacious rooms Friendly staff Negatives: Bed too soft Many people loitering around outside Music/radio station playing in the halls audible in hotel room- ALL NIGHT LONG
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Sunny
"charming old hotel no parking"
charming older hotel with large rooms and very comfortablecharming older hotel with large rooms and very comfortable....no parking lot I was sent to a public parking lot a block away in the cold
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great hotel inside with service downfalls"
The rooms are great, but the rooms are too high for parking to not be included. They only offer valet for 30.00 all day, or you can pay 8.00 for every exit in an unsafe parking garage blocks over. So either way, it's extra money on top of staying. Another downfall is, check in is NOT until 4:30pm!!!!! That's awful! We were traveling hundreds of mlies away and had to wait for our room ):
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"thumbs up"
Excellently located! Clean and comfortable! Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Brittany
"weekend getaway"
Excellent hotel excellent staff. Good price. Area was alright but will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Marlon
"Great stay - will stay here again"
Had a great stay. Based on some of the other reviews I wasn't sure what to expect, instead I got a nice room with a living room and bedroom separate by french doors. Everything was great about this. MARTA was right out the window too so perfect if you don't have your own ride (which I wouldn't suggest driving in Atlanta - too many "Peachtree" roads).
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Anna
"Dont stay here if you're use to the finer things i"
The hotel room was clean . Except for a roach I saw crawling on the microwave.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Hopeful Job Seeker spends one night"
The workers were very helpful, the room was clean however there were little ants all over which made me VERY uncomfortable. If not for the ants I would have been extremely comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"very close to the Underground and subway"
I didn't like that you have to park 3 blocks away for the hotel and pay to park.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Fedex Lady
"Friendly, helpful staff!"
I enjoyed my stay. The room had a couple of minor issues (light bulb out and remote not working) but the staff promptly and happily fixed them. All staff I encountered were cheerful, friendly, helpful, and kind. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Beverly
"Excellent customer service!"
great place to stay. staff is very accommodating and friendly
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great!"
The staff was amazing! Everyone seemed happy to be at work and were a big help. The room was clean and I have no complaints but parking. Just valet park to avoid walking a lot!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Not recomended"
The staff at the front desk & breakfest was fantastic, very accomidating. The cleaning staff & management was less than par. When checking in, our room wasn't make. 2 times during our stay our room wasn't serviced. Good location near Marta stop, but not the safest part of town.
5 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"I'd stay again"
Overall the staff was friendly and helpful. They even let us check in 5 hours early. The room was similar to a small suite. The continental breakfast was fine if you stayed away from the powdered eggs. The shuttle service was free and very useful in getting you to local areas. On the down side, one day no one came to pick up the room and leave fresh towels. There cleaning crew could be heard at 2 am vacuuming the hallways and blasting music while they did so. We had requested a 3am wake up call which never came. Not my favorite hotel but I'd stay there again.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Kaivan
"Friendly service and polite."
The ladies from breakfast were really nice and fun. We really enjoyed the service there. Everyone's really polite and friendly.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2015
"horrible location for attending market"
Our 1st room was on the 2nd floor and had no heat - just one thermostat screwed in on top of another - there was no bar like the page said - they had to move us at 11:30 at night to a room with heat after a long day of work and didn't offer to help with the bags - our room key had to be reswiped downstairs EVERY time we came back...there are no restaurants close enough to walk - the shuttle is great for drop off but we couldn't get anyone to answer for picking us back up. won't be staying there again ever....
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
dena
"Facilities subpar"
My daughter and me need to be able to work out in the morning and this hotel had only two exercise bikes-and only one was working. For a hotel that has 14 floors of rooms this is unacceptable. Staff made no effort to find any way to make up for the deficiency.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great stay JUst a bad part of town"
Staff is very courteous and helpful...This is very scary part of town thankful for the extra security.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Will not stay here again"
Fairfield was unwilling to allow me to cancel my reservation even though I had a doctors note stating that I have the flu w travel restrictions
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
bob
"New Years Eve getaway"
We had a great stay. The hotel was very convenient (the Marta train station was just across the street), and it has lots of shops and restaurants in walking distance.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Nicole
"Not the Greatest Area for Tourists"
The hotel itself is decent for the price, but the location is a little shady. The staff were not very friendly when attempting to check in early. The room size was very nice. Free breakfast was nice in theory, but it was packed when we went down to eat. I would have preferred a hotel closer to the park and would have gladly paid more for it.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Carl
"HORRIBLE!!!! NEVER STAY HERE!"
The staff was nice when checking in, but once they had our money the service went downhill. I took 20 minutes to get through to the front desk on the phones in our room. We were calling to inform them that the AC was not cooling... and it wasn't! My husband removed the wall panel to check the air filter and it was COVERED in dust!!!! Absolutely disgusting! When we finally got through, we were told that someone from maintenance would be up right away... thirty minutes later: NO MAINTENANCE MAN! We called back, waiting for them to answer the phones again and were finally moved to another room. This room cooled (although not very well) however both the TVs had ratty cords therefore causing the TV to not work properly. This was a trip to celebrate my anniversary with my husband, instead we were miserable and left at 7 AM!!!! I will NEVER go back to this hotel and will make sure that I discourage anyone that I know from every going! HORRIBLE!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Amber
"nice hotel, but terrible morning valet"
loved hotel gives u a nice view of downtown Atlanta,ga. morning valet not that best experience. valet seemed hostile, and rude.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
25 adventurer
"nice hotel and nice employees."
I was exceptionally impressed with a lady that helped me get something I had left behind. However, it took 5 calls before I got her on the phone. The first 4 calls were no help at all and I left housekeeping 2 messages and never got a call back. The room was nice and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay. It was close to the Dome where we were attending a football game.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
amy
"Great hotel, great staff"
Second time to stay in three months. Both times my stay was exceptional. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Conveniently located with MARTA terminal directly across the street. Will definitely stay there on subsequent visits. Recommended to many.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great staff/ not so great neighborhood."
For the price everything was good except neighborhood. Very friendly staff. Only a couple of problems. A/c was as loud as a jet engine and the toilet apparently had a leak. It made noises all night. But room was comfortable and breakfast was really good.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Chad
"sec game"
all in all a great stay, no real complaints and none of the problems mentioned on previous reviews were present at our stay. could have stated in hotel info, right across the street from 5 points marta station. other than that no complaints at all
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Worst hotel stay ever!"
This hotel is in a very bad neighborhood with homeless an vagrants right outside. There is no hotel parking so you have to walk the streets and get accosted by these unnseemly people. The front desk notified us that they were turning the water off for a couple of hours, but that it would be back on by 1:00 am - it was not on in the morning when we had to shower for our business meeting and conference. We had to brush our teeth & wash our hair with bottles of water. Although the people at the front desk were very nice, they should have offered to take us to another Marriot hotel. We were told we would be refunded our money, which still hasn't happened.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was clean and comfortable and staff was friendly and helpful. The only problem was the neighborhood the hotel was located in. It was a little rough looking - I was uncomfortable going out late at night. Also, parking was a bit expensive.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Rayan
"I'd stay here again."
The room was very clean and bigger than I had anticipated. Very courteous staff.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Bradley
"Convenient and comfortable!"
My teen son and I stayed one night for a concert at the Philips Arena. Terrific location close to the venue. Easy access to transportation. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"I would stay here again BUT the parking. . ."
I would stay at this hotel again. My biggest complaint is the parking cost; it was ridiculous and added to the cost of the room. The room was beautiful though especially for the price. I have stayed in rooms that cost more and were nowhere near as nice. It was the most comfortable bed and pillow in any hotel I have ever stayed. The room was clean and also very big. The hotel is also in a convenient area to downtown and the security seemed good. I also suggest eating at Fox Bros. BBQ a few miles away. It was delicious!
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Heidi
Good experience overall, seemed to be a back up with valet service and also front desk.
"Glad we only stayed one night"
Overall good stay,comfortable suite, located near Marta,but many technical issues with our room. TVs would not work in first room so they were kind enough to switch us to a different room. However, the second room had a broken refrigerator and we didn't notice until trying to eat leftover food the next day. Also, our heat never came on and it was below freezing that night. It appeared they had one "engineer" for the entire hotel and it might just be a lack of man power as far as keeping everything in working condition.
1 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2014
"My stay was great!! Thank you"
I was well treated here. Thank you
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"underground Atl"
Staff was very helpful we got a early check in because we arrived earlier than the original check which is 4:30.. I personally think that was too late for a hotel..breakfast was great the staff for breakfast were very nice.they also offer a free shuttle which was very helpful..the lady driver was bipolar though the male drivers were awesome ..lol
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
KIESHA
"Personal Getaway"
It was great, very nice hotel in the middle of the beautiful city of Atlanta
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Near subway."
Not enought clean. Good breakfast. Overall condition is on the decline. Need a reconstruction.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Problems with the water and elevator"
Lots of problems with water and elevator broken. People were nice with resolutions but kind of a. Gross hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Really good location and close to historical sites of interest, sit and the GWCC.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Shandera
"Good option"
I really enjoyed my stay,
4 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
celso
"Great location to philips arena"
Room was spacious, separate bedroom from living area. Very nice size bathroom. Hotel staff very friendly & eager to make your stay comfortable. Good breakfast. Easy walking, to nearby attractions.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Lucy
"Very convenient to restaurants and venues"
It was excellent!
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Close to everything I needed to see"
The stay was wonderful, I look forward to coming back.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Experience was okay. Good continental breakfast and nice and helpful staff. Facility could use a facelift. Some furniture splintered and sleeper uncomfortable (could feel springs threw very thin mattress).
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice hotel right downtown"
Had a really nice stay, was in town for a Braves game.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014