All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
825 North Watson Road, Arlington, TX, 76011, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Overall, the hotel is nice. It is clean, well kept, and the staff is very nice. The only issue was that the eggs and sausage at breakfast left a lot to be desired.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel with easy access to the AT & T Stadium."
We were able to check in with no problem. Parking great, Rooms were very clean and each morning the continental breakfast was even a great way to start the day. I would recommend these suites if you plan on visiting for a weekend of football! The shuttle to and from the stadium was very resourceful! We were completely satisfied.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
GVAB
I really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was really good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
L. Clark
"Nice Hotel accessible to all area attractions."
Everything was great especially the shuttle service when needed.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Alan
Nice hotel, would stay here again. The shuttle service was nice. The reason we stayed here in the first place. Other than that the hotel seemed average. The breakfast bar could have been better in my opinion compared to other hotels we have stayed at. Bottom line if I plan on going to an event at AT&T stadium I will stay here.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
JW
Room was not cleaned daily and we had to go get our towels , will never stay there again
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
albert
Great hotel in a great location! The shuttle to and from the game was a plus!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Mr"
The room was nice but was not cleaned when left for game.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Preston H
"Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints Game."
Awesome stay!!
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Shawnta Spates
Good experience (they didn't mind our late check in - 1:30am) and super close to Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, & Six Flags.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Rangers Baseball Heaven"
La Quita shuttle us about to all the events in the area ! It was a prefect location. Hotel was clean. Breakfast was plentiful. Everyone was so helpful.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"It was a great location for where I wanted to go."
We have stayed in the area a couple of times before, but this was a very reasonable and convenient place to stay.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Blair
"Excellent In Every Aspect"
Very nice La Quinta. Probably the nicest one we've ever stayed in. We like La Quinta mainly because we have a dog that travels with us and they are very pet friendly. Great hotel!
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Terri
It was perfect. Shuttle service for both Stadiums (Rangers and Cowboys), right next door to Six Flags, couple of great places to have some food.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Victor
"49ers vs Cowboys"
I very happy with my stay. The rooms were very clean, staff was very courteous and friendly. Best part of the weekend was the 49ers beating the Cowboys.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Edward
"Great Hotel for Six Flags/ ATT stadium"
Location was great, right next to Six Flags! Rooms were clean and ready for our stay. Breakfast was awesome, includes eggs, sausage and waffles. Staff was super nice. Will book here again in the future
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Adrian
"It was amazing.... Love that the made to eat"
Awesome loved everything about the Hotel...had a wonderful time went to see the football game
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Very close to Cowboy Stadium and Ranger Park"
Very enjoyable. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
the rooms were great was staff was wonderful room service was wonderful also would stay there anytime
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Terri
"Everything was great, but get new pillows!"
Stayed here to catch FSU play Oklahoma State at AT&T Stadium. The shuttle was VERY convenient, and the service/breakfast were all solid relatively speaking. My one complaint was the overall comfort of the beds, specifically the pillows. It may seem silly, but I woke up both mornings with my neck killing me and my back sore. They were like concrete blocks!
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Paolo
"Awesome Hotel"
It was great!!!always enjoy staying there ..
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Gracy Davila
"Worth every penny!!!!!"
Very clean hotel! The staff were friendly, the hotel was lush and comfortable and for the price...ahhhhhmazing! It is extremely close to Six Flags and other attractions. My family and I will definitely be back!!! I give it 5 stars!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Really disappointed"
Based on all the great reviews i was expecting a lot more from this hotel. I have stayed at La Quinta in San Antonio before and it was a great stay, because of the great reviews i was expecting the same or better at this hotel. From the beginning we got up to our room and there was GUM on the laminated placard for sheet changing on the bed.Then we noticed the fridge wasn't really working we tried calling the front desk about five times with no answer. Honestly, the main reason i stayed at this hotel is because of the free breakfast. I wanted to save money with a hotel that offered free breakfast and i still remember the extensive array of options at the site in San Antonio.This La Quinta left me so disappointed, i got to the area and thought this is it?! There was a very limited amount of food and the employees were talking amongst themselves not really paying attention to what needed to be restocked or cleaned. The only thing that was similar to the other location was the waffle maker but even that wasn't working right, the waffles wouldn't be completely done, they were partly soggy. Really disappointed but didn't mention anything not wanting to cause arguments or trouble, i was really hoping someone would ask if i was satisfied with the stay or if everything was alright, but no one ever did, so i didn't bother and i won't bother staying here again either.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Sandy
"Enjoyable stay! !!"
This hotel was great, especially if you have plans for six flags, hurricane harbor, a ranger game or anything in that area. The hotel is very accommodating to you with their shuttle services that allows you not to worry about how you will be getting to &from your destination or parking. The staff was friendly, the room was neat & clean. An overall enjoyable stay. Happy Custemer:)
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Excellent Staff and convenient location"
We were in town for a convention at cowboy stadium. Our first impression of the hotel was how excellent the front desk staff was. I believe her name was Chrystal?? Talk about multi-tasking at it's best! She was answering phones, checking in guests with a warm and friendly smile, giving directions, all the while dealing with one difficult guest who was hanging out at the desk who kept asking a million questions. Our room was nice, had everything we needed, and was spacious. Hotel was very conveniently located to cowboy stadium and several restaurants.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel. A bit overcrowded"
Rooms were nice. Front desk associates were friendly. Pool area was over crowded as well as breakfast in the morning. Food was going fast, they need to replenish faster.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Ballgame getaway"
Very nice stay. Excellent location to baseball field. Shuttle to the ballgame.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Jenni
The stay was very nice. We enjoyed being close to many attractions.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Overall ok experience"
It was an ok stay with nothing that stood out to make it a great hotel other than it being near Global Ballpark. We were put in a non smoking room that was near smoking rooms and it smelled horrid. They did change rooms for us but it was a hassle.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Fantastic location, staff, shuttle, everything!"
My girlfriend and I stayed one night for the Beyoncé & Jay-Z concert at AT&T Stadium. Service: Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very nice front desk worker! As I approached her to check-in, I noticed that she was getting her stuff ready to take off work. However, she gladly helped me check-in and was beyond friendly and fun! Always cracking jokes and getting us our room keys in a very timely manner :) Shuttle: For events at AT&T Stadium (or any other close event), a shuttle begins transporting guests 2 hours before the event at 30 minute intervals. When we checked in, the front desk immediately directed us to a sign in sheet with different times to assure us a spot on the shuttle at the time we would like to go! This was AMAZING and saved us a ton of time, stress, and money! The shuttle took us at 6:30 on the dot straight to the stadium, dropping us off right outside of it! After the event, you are given a specific pick up location. With a short 10 minute walk (so the driver doesn't have to be in congested traffic), we were in and out of the stadium traffic! Location: PERFECT location for Six Flags, Ranger Games, Cowboy games, etc! It's right across the street from the "Judge Roy Scream" rollercoaster! Overall, the hotel was very clean as well. It was all just great!
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Austin M.
"Tenured staff"
Nice place to stay . Its good to see some of the staff has been there for a while . Those few whom are still there are well informed about area and events.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"great location"
very nice. hotel shuttle was wonderful to go to Rangers game and then Six Flags the next day.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Randy
"Shuttle Service is Aweful"
The stay was nice, I was there for a Bible Convention that was less than five miles away. There were several snafu's in the afternoon but you can't foresee road blocks. The last day I felt like we were totally left in the lurch. Mind you it was was 85+ degrees felt like 100 by the afternoon. We made arrangements that morning to be picked up. Several of us called the shuttle and were given varying times that we would be picked up but the gist was that the shuttle was in-route. I have asthma and back and knee problems, one lady has cancer and another lady has another ailment I think I as the youngest and I'm 55. Mind you we are all in high heel shoes since we were at a religious event. We stayed out there more than an hour waiting for the shuttle with repeated calls to the hotel. Finally we were told, after an hour or more in sweltering heat that we had to walk to another location to get the shuttle which was Ranger's stadium about two blocks, I'm estimating. When we got there we saw the shuttle leaving loading down with Rangers fans. Had the shuttle came when we called they would have had plenty of time to pick us up and the Rangers fans. This event is not a common thing and the Rangers play often but I felt that we did not matter. My husband and another gentleman commented that they had never stayed at a LaQuinta before but they had really been impressed, and then Sunday happened. Never again!
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
we were very friendly and very helpful.their courtesy vehicle pick me up at the airport and I will tell very quickly.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
daniel
Great location to stay, will recommend to others
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Oscar
The rooms were really clean and very comfortable, and the pool & hot tub was great! We met a lot of nice people while we were there too. The staff was very friendly and their service was excellent!
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Larry C.
"Quality hotel"
Very nice hotel in a great location. You can walk to six flags. Rooms are a little small.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Shaun
"Fantastic service"
We had a delightful stay. I must say the shuttle drivers went above and beyond the call of duty in assisting us. The entire staff was delightful. Thank you La Quinta for allowing us to have a wonderful trip. We will be back.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Arnie
"Great if going to Six Flags... too crowded if not"
Couldn't get close to the hot tub due to the insane number of people staying here while visiting Six Flags. Were rousted out of bed @ 11:00 PM due to kids playing with fire extinguishers, not that it was the hotels fault. Overall, the staff were friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel, friendly staff."
Free shuttles provided for the amusement parks and concerts. The hot tub was actually hot. Fitness room was small but good. Splash pad for the kids at the pool. Convenient location. Can't say anything bad about this hotel.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Brent
"Service with a smile!"
The staff was very accommodating. Hotel and room was clean. And the pool area was very nice. We will be back soon! !
4 night family trip May 26, 2014
Kristy
"Nice hotel close to Six Flags and more"
I enjoyed the hotel. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary here
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
JD
"Very convenient and close to everything we needed."
We knew it was located close to Six Flags but not that close...major plus! Everything about our stay was great and all went smoothly.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Great location for Six Flags visit"
We visited on Memorial Day weekend for our family to go to Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor. The hotel is very conveniently located right across the street from Six Flags and a short drive to Hurricane Harbor. A big plus for us was the free shuttle that drove us to Six Flags so we wouldn't have to pay for parking! They even quickly picked us up at the end of our day. The continental breakfast was great and the wifi worked wonderfully, two things that are important to our family during hotel stays. The only negatives I have with the hotel was the lack of a fan in the bathroom (too much humidity in there after a shower!) and the fact that when we called down to the front desk asking for additional pillows we were told they did not deliver them we would have to pick them up ourselves at the front desk. We were on the 5th floor and the elevators ran very slow so this was a bit of an inconvenience for us. (We don't do stairs going downwards due to knee problems) Overall, a nice place to stay but I still prefer the Wingate at Wyndham down the street when we travel to Arlington! (They were booked solid that weekend)
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Grace
"Mini Vacation"
Great staff, good hotel but rooms are a bit small for a family of 2 adults and 2 preteens. Beds are full beds so if your are accustomed sleeping on a queen or king mattres start training your minds now. Lastly, if you are not a pet person stay else where. During our visit a puppy kept us up but once it was reported security fixed the problem by locating the owners who were in the lobby on the first floor.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Fishroy1
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Friendly staff and clean room. Plan to stay again when we go to another Rangers game.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great location, good value"
Staff was very friendly. I love that there is no pet fee or size limit. The front desk staff recommended a perfect place to board our dogs while we were out site seeing.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Nice hotel and shuttle service"
Great hotel, nice staff, super clean and awesome shuttle service.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Tracy
"great except for....."
Everything was excellent at this hotel except for 1 thing...the continental breakfast. It was awful. Biscuits and gravy were cold and maybe old. Not too sure about that. There was no bacon only 45 minutes into the 3 hours breakfast is offered and I was told no when I asked if more would be brought out. Just the word "no" literally. No apology, no explanation, nothing except the word "no". Other than that, it was exceptional.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"Close to both Dallas and Ft Worth"
Very poor quality breakfast; help at front desk was clueless on most questions asked about eating establishments or exercise facilities.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014