All hotels in Saronikos, Greece
47km Athens - Sounion AvenueAnavyssos, SaronikosAttiki19013Greece, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
"Some handicap accessibility"
Was given a small, dark room with no water view when I had booked a partial sea view room. Immediately changed to a large king size room with a large balcony and full sea . Small fridge, bathtub greatly appreciated. Would have liked to have handrails in the bathroom as the hotel is somewhat handicap accessible. A cart is provided to take you to dinner in the next building....it is a bit of an uphill walk. Access to the beach is a short walk under the highway, probably could take the cart there as well. 2 elevators. I took the half all inclusive which was breakfast and dinner....nice variety of selections. Staff very helpful. My only issues is that it was difficult to take city excursions from here as it is an hour away from the city. There is an orange bus that runs once an hour to the city. I would book this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Babalew
"Stayed for 1 night"
The rooms look different from the photos. Overall it's a great budget hotel and it's right on the beach. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great location, beach... Room lacking"
Fantastic location, food and beach access. Room was severely lacking, very small and had ants, Mosquitos and bugs at night.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Hotels is not 4 star very old and rooms are v bad"
I booked my stay at Eden Beach for 10 days I was looking very forward but when i arrived i was extremely disappointed when i checked in I had a shock to see a hotel room like this very very old and poor quality room beds everything was just bad and very old it is not near a 4 star hotel a 2 star motel had better rooms it did not look nowhere near like the pictures online at all! i booked this hotel trusting the pictures but i was wrong i would easily pay extra to stay in a better hotel by far.Straight away i asked if i can cancel it they said i will not get back my money for 10 nights so sadly i did not have a choice,i had many sleepless nights as all noise can be heard from outside and from next rooms, breakfast is ok nothing special but not bad,most hotel staff are nice except the reception staff i did not find friendly the bar in the hotel is very expensive and there are no shops nearby so a car is needed and there is not much to do in the area except relax at the beach + side the beach was nice but stony not really sandy and the water sports guy Mickey was amazing and helpful and made my stay better.I would not come back.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
ben
Room was very old fashioned, dark and had mosquitoes in at night doing their worst.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Kristian

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Helt OK"
Bodde i suite med sjøutsikt på dette 4* hotellet. Rommet var veldig bra men det mangler litt for å nå opp i 2015 standard. Men grei pris veier opp for dette. Bra strand område med bar å små retter. Bassenget kunne trengt litt oppgradering, men ligger greit plassert. Spiste frokost en dag. Var ikke noe særlig til utvalg så spiste ute resten av uken. Kort oppsummert du får et bra hotell for lite penger. Men lite å gjøre i nærområdet så dette er en plass å slappe av på. + ca 25 min til Athen med bil
6 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Stian
"für einen Tag i.O. da Preis angemessen"
Zwischenübernachtung Zimmer waren unter aller S... Bedienung uninteressiert Frühstück so la la
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
Theodoros
DE
"mooi beach resort voor relaxte vakantiedagen"
Heerlijk resort, met eigen strandje via tunnel onder kustweg door. In de directe omgeving geen andere eetgelegenheden, dus aangewezen op hotel- en beach-restaurant. Verder prima zwembad, strand(bedden) en beach-bar/restaurant.
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Imco
NL
"καλα μπανια!!"
Πολυ καλο προσωπικο!!πολυ καθαρα δωματια!!πολυ καλη περιοχη για μπανιο κοντα στις καλητερες παραλιες!!!λιγα κουνουπια και δικλινα με δυο μονα κρεβατια οχι ολα!!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Eden Beach Resort

"weekend by the sea"
03/31/16 Lilly K Athens, Greece
"We were four girls that stayed at Eden Beach for a weekend. We loved the beach, the beach restaurant and the beach bar. The sea was beautiful and we stayed until late in the evening. We enjoyed the beach bar music, one of the reasons to stay late. Our room was spacious, clean, with a great view to the sea. Lots of thanks to the very polite personnel who has always been helpful. Stayed August, travel with friends"
"Great vacations"
03/21/16 maketsipis Athens
We had a great vacation week at Eden Beach Resort in the early days of September. My girlfriend and I had a room had with the perfect view to the Saronic gulf. We sat in the balcony in the afternoon to enjoy the sunset. The room was spacious and very clean and the personnel very polite. We loved the beach with the crystal clear water. We will be back this summer too.
"Familie vacation"
03/03/16 Elly J
have a lot to write in a review. very friendly and helpful staff. very good atmosphere. so many activities everyday and night for children and adults. family friendly hotel. we will be back! August 2016... be there....
"Sea treasure"
02/14/16 simos g Athens, Greece
Great location, quiet and fantastic renovated private almost beach. Super restaurant by the beach, polite and helpfull staff. The pool is big and there is one for children with special activities to keep them happy. I was there on a semi business break and it was soothing the biking next to the seaside and the afternoon walks. A place in Athens that makes you feel you are on an island! Beautiful beach, nice music, great bar, great food! I recommend Eden for everybody! Great facilities and very good customer service! Thank you for the great times
"Below average"
02/03/16 eappyayeo Ayr, United Kingdom
Pros: garden room was clean spacious and had free fridge, safe, and sea view. Coastline is outstanding. Cons: beds were very uncomfortable air con was very loud.awoken by dogs barking at 6am every morning. Bitten by mossies despite free zapper. Balcony got no sun at all. When requested was offered the other side of the hotel for an extra 10 euros a night. Food was very boring and not anything Greek to speak of Beach bar was better value for snacks. Asked for chips at three pool bar to be told in Greek to eat later Shop has nothing in it. Chocolate, crisps nope. English newspaper nope. Assistant who needs a smile transplant yep. Bus timetable was on a tiny screen at reception.there were no tourist maps or things to do stand, only tour companies folders. No pavement to go for a stroll at . No bars beside the hotel. One grotty restaurant which charged us ten euros for a 3.50 supermarket version. Very disappointed that a hotel with such good reviews would be so lacking in facilities and features plus a much more friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The restaurant staff didn't even wish us good morning OK if you had a car.
"Great spot!"
01/07/16 Mary G Greece
I stayed at the Eden Beach for 3 nights while I attended a conference. Located in front of nice iprivate little gulf, our room was nice, and spacious. The newly renovated beach is excellent and that's where we spent all of our day, until very late at night. We hang out in the daybeds where we had some great cocktails. The a la carte restaurant by the beach is something you must not miss, we had some of the best dishes we've ever tried there, by famous chef Christoforos Peskias. They also got a really good water sport school with jet ski, kanoo etc. Staff was very helpful and cheerful, eager to help and serve. The pool is well maintained and clean I would go back to enjoy it more!
"Hotel needs updating"
10/26/15 Lauraine7 Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
Arrived after a drive from Athens City. Shown to a room that was dated. Small beds with thin mattresses. bath tub tiny, sitting only. Smelt of cigarette smoke, no wifi only in reception. However, we asked for an upgrade and got a larger room that was in the main building. Room was still dated but for the extra £20 was worth paying the upgrade. The cheap rooms are not a bargain, you get what you pay for here. Only stayed one night and staff seemed friendly enough. Beach resort is a short walk from hotel under the tunnel was modern/trendy although minimal sandy beach. OK for a day relaxing and sunbathing
"Beautiful location, but needs improvement"
10/18/15 smurf77 London, United Kingdom
I stayed at the Eden Beach for one night while I attended a wedding in the area. Compared to other hotels I have been to in Greece, I wouldn’t classify this hotel as a 4 star. The lobby, eating areas, pool and beach were lovely and could deserve 4 starts, but the rooms were tired and dated and more like a 3 star hotel at most. The room was small, but clean with dated furniture and a bit dark owing to being on the ground floor i assumed. The problem with being on the ground floor though was the noise levels. This hotel seems to cater for a lot of all inclusive package holidays and as such is quite busy with a lot of tour operated activities going on throughout the evening and into the night. The noise proofing between rooms was also inadequate as I could hear my neighbour’s conversations well into the night as well as the noise coming from the pool area. The air-conditioning was a bit rickety but worked fine once it got going. The wifi throughout my room was good and there was a TV and a fridge. The bathroom was clean with plenty of hot water and towels. The breakfast was buffet style with lots of variety suitable for meat eaters as well as vegetarians. I didn’t much fancy the food on offer at the beach bar for lunch/dinner, but the attached restaurant overlooking the beach had really good quality food which was very enjoyable. You do need a car to get here and to explore further, but there is plenty of parking at the hotel. The southern suburbs of Athens are a good 20-30 mins drive away as is the airport. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the porter helped me with my luggage upon request. Overall, a hotel with potential, but currently very overpriced for what it is.
"Not a 4 Star Resort"
10/09/15 Dmond Edinburgh
This is a tired hotel badly in need of renewal. The beach part is however a lot better than the hotel, pool and restaurant etc Our room was basic with a bad TV and a poor shower and our balcony had no light. It also didn't have enough power points. We did not rate the breakfast, which lacked much variety or quality ie juices were concentrate not fresh. We also believe a 2hr window for dinner is not long enough. Our biggest complaint with food/drink was my wife is lacto intolerant and no Soya milk was available,limiting what she could eat and drink. We would expect all hotels to have this. Some staff were helpful however most didn't seem happy to help or be there. Most just seemed interested in ensuring we paid which made us feel uncomfortable when eating. In view of the above we wouldn't recommend to friends or family.
"Summer luxury only 40 min from home"
09/28/15 ELENI K Athens, Greece
Although we used to visit Eden Beach during the weekdays for a swim and relaxation by the newly renovated beach, we hadn't stayed in the hotel before. This time we stayed for the weekend because of a wedding and it was a highly enjoyable experience! The rooms are large with big bathroom, very clean and the housekeeping very discreet. The sea is very good with crystal clear water (they have been awarded a blue flag) with a well organized beach with free sun beds for the visitors. The beach bar is cool, not very loud, nice music and with a variety of light snacks and drinks during the day. Very helpful staff, they also serve you on the beach. We had a great time in Eden with all of our friends and I would definitely prefer it again for a longer stay.