All hotels in Anavyssos, Saronikos, Greece
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereSounion Avenue 47th km, Anavyssos, Attiki, 19013, Greece, ‏‎800-491-6126
Terrible room, this is def not a 4 star hotel. Ugly building and it does not looks like the pictures posted on here. There is no beach front, you will have to walk under a tunnel to get to the beach. The Only good thing about this hotel was one receptionist in the morning shift, he was a very nice young guy, friendly and polite! The breakfast buffet was also good. Overall hotel in a bad location and depressing. I would not recommend!
3 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2012
Cesar
4 night trip Aug 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Eden Beach Resort

"A beautiful haven so close to the city!"
03/09/15 crescent_dl Athens, Greece
Such a cosy, warm and friendly place. Clean rooms, helpful staff and right next to an amazing beach! Who could ask for more?!? An excellent choice for a quick getaway from the city! We will definitely come back soon. Thank you for the hospitality!
"A relaxing weekend"
01/23/15 Lilly K Athens, Greece
A weekend of relaxation by the sea, far from the city’s fuss but not far from Athens. That was how and why we choose Eden Beach Resort. We weren’t disappointed. Crystal blue waters and a beach accessible through a small tunnel that added to the fun for the kids. Clean rooms and an accommodating polite staff. Our rooms were on the 2nd floor so we enjoyed a marvelous sea view. What won as over of course was the beach were we spent most of our time.
"Crystal clear beach"
12/20/14 petathens athens
We have spent 3 wonderful days at this resort. Situated off the main road to Sounion, 70km from athens with access to a beautiful private beach via a short tunnel its a small hidden diamond! Service and reception staff was very professional and helped us with all our issues-directions, taxis, hotels at our next destination, etc.- even though they were very busy. The water at the private beach .was wonderful and the view from our lounge chair perfect. They have a bar right there that also serves amazing snacks and salads! No need to move for hours. We rented kayaks and also took advantage of water skiing on glassy water. The people were so warm and friendly, we felt right at home quickly. Rooms are comfortable and clean It was also great to have wi-fi available in the lobby. Cannot imagine not coming back here on our return to Greece.
"Close to Athens and next to the beach"
12/09/14 ebi1 Athens, Greece
We stayed with for a few days in Eden Beach Resort as we wanted to have a few days next to the beach and not far from Athens since we had some business obligations back in the city. The rooms were clean, the pool was nice but for us the best thing was that we could walk to the beach through a small tunnel and stay there all day. My daughter really enjoyed it.
"Generally mediocre"
10/11/14 MDavey87 Bristol, United Kingdom
The swimming pool and the food was good, and the staff were helpful and friendly. But the room was very small - beds were small and not very confortable, the shower was the smallest I have ever seen, and the general state of the room was outdated and poor (though clean). They have a few strange policies: - not allowed to take hotel towels to the pool, but they didn't offer towels at the pool either - there is no food available ouside of the breakfast/lunch/dinner hours - they ask you not to use any electric devices except razor Other complaints I have (down to personal taste, but others may also find these irritating): - the corridors constantly smelled of cigarette smoke - buses run outside the hotel, but are usually around 15-20 minutes late (though they are very cheap and in good conditiion)
"Sea view from up the mountain"
10/02/14 MariDora Nicosia
stayed for 2 nights is not a 4* could be a 3* rooms are big no full mirror, be advised that during winter time only the upper reception is open, next to the parking place.friendly staff, breakfast basic, not very tasty would expect more greek products and tastes. did not use any of the facilities since it was raining. would revisit in summertime if in bargain price
"Disgrace"
09/15/14 Nickthegreek1987
Hotel is no where near a 4* hotel i had problems from the minute i walked in to the minute a left. One morning was was woken up to someone banging a hammer for half hour which frightened my 2 year old went down for breakfast to no cups for a coffee or any edible food. I booked through booking.com which quoted me 685€ for 11 nights but when i arrived they tried to charge me 700€ saying it was 65€ per night i paid 600 and left them to sort ot out till i was leaving. When i went to the reception to check out they was still tryin to charge me 115€ and said its because they upgraded my room which i dint ask them to do and they dint tell me they had, which was in fact not an upgrade at all the room was small and over looked lors of trees. So if you want to stay at this hotel expect to be uprgraded without you knowing and then charged, not able to eat in the morning and pay over the odds for a 2* hotel
"Not a 4* hotel"
08/14/14 Aleksandra W
We spent 10 days in this hotel in July this year on what somebody called and what we paid 'All inclusive'. My husband and I stayed in 4* hotels in different countries and I know what All inclusive service means but unfortunately I cannot say that for this hotel and I cannot say that Eden beach reflects its 4* status. As an all inclusive guests we got 3 very basic meals and we were not able to get a drink before 11am and after 11pm which is when pool and beach bar open and shut. There is no such a thing as an afternoon snack (actually you can get some peanuts from those 2 bars which is absolutely pathetic. Again is this a 4* hotel level of service?). As soon as we walked into the hotel we noticed that it is outdated and to me it looks very clinical and felt like a hospital rather than a place where people come for a holiday. Let me please try to find positives for a start. The staff (especially lower level staff like restaurant and bar staff) are very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness throughout the hotel is very good. The swimming pool is excellent. i am really trying very hard now to think about more positive comments but sadly this is where I run out of any more positive feedback. Choice of food is absolutely shocking and there is no a single thought put into food presentation. With no disrespect to anyone it felt like I was having a meal in one of those express restaurants in a supermarket after I'd done my Saturday food shopping not in a hotel or resort. There is only one restaurant in the whole hotel so during busy periods we had to queue and wait to get a table which was a bit frustrating. If you are a smoker and like to have a cigarette after you had your meal there is no outdoor seating area which is very unusual for a 'resort' or '4*' hotel located on the coast especially during summer months and in a climate like in Greece.The nearest place to enjoy your habit (what we were told by the receptionist) is the pool bar??? If you are one of those who prefers to watch a bit of TV after your evening meal (even though there are TV's or 1 TV in the lobby) I noticed that it was switched ON only 1 evening. You will get very disappointed to find out that during the busiest season which is July and August any form or shape of entertainment stops at 23.30. As I mentioned above swimming pool is very good however I don't think that there is enough parasols so if you prefer to protect yourself or your family from the sun..well...sorry but you are stuck. The beach is about 400 yards away from the hotel but even though it says in the hotel description that the beach is private well it actually isn't. On Saturdays and Sundays the beach gets overcrowded by the local people so if you are a hotel guest it doesn't guarantee that you'll find a sunbed/sun umbrella, it gets very noisy and generally it is not what I'd call a hotel beach. Beach bar is ok however if you paid All inclusive holiday you will get disappointed again because only very small corner of the beach bar is for the hotel guests where you can get the cheapest possible drinks (from 11am until 11pm) and some peanuts if you get peckish. The sea water is very nice and clean. Anyway, I'd like to think it was only me who had this negative opinion but other guests who we spoke to shared and complained about the same issues. I hope you find the hotel and experience in Eden beach better that we did.
"Clean but very dated!"
08/08/14 ShazWSM Bristol
Rooms clean but very dated. Food not really up to standard and very little choice. Breakfast very basic and frantic at times. Had evening meal a couple of times but ate out more as not overly impressed. Staff helpful and very pleasant but pool area needs more shades and updating. Beach bar nice for evening drink but beach has stones so take plastic shoes. Lovely area but will go to another hotel if we return. Don't like posting negatives but hotel really needs some money spent on it.
"Eden Beach Resort"
08/06/14 Ronald W Johannesburg, South Africa
My wife and I have just spent 9 wonderful days at this resort.It is only 70 km from Athens.The resort is situated off the main road to Sounion with access to the beach via a short tunnel leading directly onto the beach which is partly sand and pebbles but the swimming conditions are excellent. As the hotel is situated on the side of a hill the very steep walkways are definely not for the infirm with walking problems.We are both elderly in our 80s and and did not mind the exercise!. We recommend the all inclusive tariff which is basically Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.(full board).All inclusive at one place we stayed on Rhodes includes drinks and food all day. Bedroom excellent but again one fault for us was the bed area was raised and a hazard during night visits to the bathroom. Service and the extremely friendly staff more then compensated for any negative about this resort. The food served was superb.