All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3405 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Fun in Buckhead"
We enjoyed the Shulas. It is nice to have a good restaurant and bar in the hotel. The location is great. I love Lenox Square and Buckhead is great. We used to live in Atlanta, and it is fun to go back and stay in an area that has a lot to offer.
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"A Great Hotel for a Couples Trip"
Great hotel in a great location; Room was nice, but the bed was not as comfortable as other 4-star hotels. Breakfast included was a nice perk
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Nadja
"A challenging style"
nice hotel conveniently located. Staff was great at correcting a billing error. Valet parking was more expensive than anticipated. Hot water was sketchy and this was frustrating.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
"Had business at the Lenox Mall"
Except for the TV not working the first night and no on able to fix it or move me this was a great hotel. They moved me the next morning, took the movie charge off my bill and were very apologetic.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
leslie
"Okay stay"
It was pretty good. My friends and i had just reunited from college and the manager threatened to kick us out due to noise. That was very rude! The hot water in the shower was not working so i took a cold shower and parking is really expensive
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Ashley
"Perfect getaway"
I liked it the perfect getaway
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Maggie and I 10182014"
Easy access to the mall and to shopping areas.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Martha
"October 17-19 Atlanta Visit"
I had a pleasant stay at Marriott Buckhead Hotel. The concierge and hotel clerks were friendly. The hotel is situated in a great part of town. The Buckhead area is home to Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza, several restaurants, and other amenities. The hotel is centralized and in proximity to most of the attractions mentioned. The room was very comfortable, clean, and spacious. When I arrived at the hotel I was informed parking was included with the room. This was beneficial because I didn't have to pay extra for parking. The front desk also informed me that breakfast was included with the room. This was another expense that I didn't have to worry about. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel to any future guest because of the location, room comfort, friendliness of staff, and pleasant stay.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Worth the money"
The walls are very thin and you could hear every noise around every toilet flush sink turned on. The people around us were very loud all weekend kept us up till morning. The TV in our room did not work at first then the cable kept cutting in and out. The room was very nice and clean the hotel staff was very helpful it was a great stay all around just wish they could control the noise a little. Love how it is right accoss from the mall so we were able to walk basically everywhere we went..
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Would stay again
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Dee
"shane"
The bed was very uncomfortable. It was very loud in the rooms, you could hear people talking going through the halls like they were in the room with you. The continental breakfast was horrible.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
michael
"Quality Stay at a Reasonable Price"
The hotel was nice, great area with all of the conveniences. The breakfast and restaurant choices were more than adequate.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Elijah
"quick Atlanta trip"
Parking was easy. Convenient to Lennox Mall. Clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Tara
"Was Expecting SOOOO MUCH MORE"
This hotel is on the downward spiral based on the upkeep of the hotel, kind of dated. Also the walls are thin as paper and one can hear conversations in the hallway and neighboring rooms crystal clear so don't expect to get sound sleep. There were young people walking the halls all night and early morning and I heard all types of noises and laughter…..honestly paper thin!!! The best part of the hotel was the location……AWESOME location across from Lennox Mall and easy access to the highway to downtown or midtown.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
LBC1112
good overall but service is not a 5
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Decent hotel for good rate"
I thought the hotel description showed free parking. That's not the case. It costs $22 or 32 per night, either for self or valet respectively. This hotel has a nightclub or popular restaurant downstairs, so the lobby was crowded and loud. The up side: the room was nice and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Great stay!
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great place for a conference"
Wonderful host for conference. The meeting facilities were very comfortable. The food was excellent. Great place to host a meeting!
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"perfect location for my business trip."
Loved being able to walk to my conference at the JW Marriott and then return to relax at Shula's. The gym was perfectly located to view the pool and the equipment was in great shape.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
L
"Horriblei"
I got to the hotel, they were overbooked, no room for the night after 18 hours I was less than happy. I asked then why they did not call and they said they did not have my information even though I had a reservation. Classless and poor management.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Andy
The location was ideal for my needs. The staff was very friendly. The rooms was nice.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
it was all good but i thought we should oh had fee wi fi
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Experience"
Modern hotel in a good location. Service was friendly, professional and very accommodating. The bar area was great for watching football and the restaurant had a very diverse menu. Wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Perfect location,Perfect hotel"
Such a very nice hotel. It was in a great location.Service was great.The staff was so friendly and helpful
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Tired"
It was OK, but not great. I've never stayed on the first floor of a major hotel before, and I don't like to stay that low. I asked to move to higher floor, but they said they were full. They knew there were 3 in our party, but there were only 2 big towels in the bathroom. When I called for more, it took a long time to bring the extra towels. Why is everyone so cheap these days. There should always be at least 4 big towels in every room: Always. Finally, the pillows were good, but the mattress, was not comfortable. So Ok, but not great
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very pleasant & helpful staff."
Enjoyed our stay and will use this hotel again. The staff was very friendly and helpful in instructing us how to use the near by Marta for travel, which was only 2 blocks away. Only issue was the ice machine out of order on our floor and a light out in our bathroom. These were minor and the overall cleanliness of the room and hotel were excellent. Bed was very comfortable. Definitely would recommend.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Cindy
"Redeemed Themselves"
This hotel is nice, but way too expensive for the quality of room. You will pay out of pocket because it is in Buckhead. The linens were dingy and the room needed a once over, but it wasn’t dirty. You can tell that the hotel has some age on it. The Marriott over charged me and when I called to inquire about the prices the front desk guy was rude. I called and text General Manager, as he left a card with his information on it just in case patrons have issues. He didn’t call or text me back. So, why leave out a card telling us we can call him if we have issues? However, they redeemed themselves when a manager by the name of Adolf corrected my account, gave me another room, and access to the concierge. Another gentlemen by the name of Johnathan was a big help in telling me how to use the train and the places I should tour. With that, the hotel management redeemed themselves and I wouldn’t mind staying there again. However, I won’t because there are cheaper and nicer places that I could have stayed that were more affordable.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Ms. L
"Good stay"
I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Perfect"
Right where I needed to be
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Good stay"
I love the hotel because of its convenient location. The hotel shuttle took me to a restaurant called Dantana's and it was excellent.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great location! Nice hotel though a bit noisy"
Location is very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Shula's restaurant in the hotel was fabulous! Desk clerk was very friendly and rooms are nice and comfortable though we could hear doors slamming well past 2am and again starting at 6am. I don't fault the hotel for rude guests but maybe something can be done to make the doors not slam so loudly when people aren't as courteous of others that may be sleeping when they come in and out of their rooms. Also the commodes are extremely loud when flushed!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Ronda
The rooms and stay was very nice and the steakhouse was awsome!!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Unpleasant Visit"
To live in Houston Texas and to come to a place such as Altanta, I expected more. Too much noise, ice machine never had ice on my floor nor three floors above me,(called on that several times) The bag carriers wrere rude and unfriendly, the restuarant staff were unpleasant and most of all when I entered the hotel lobby for check in at the front desk Jonathan was so RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL! The Marriott is falling apart for 129 a night!!!!!!!!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Kaye
Overall this is a very nice hotel, good location being very close to the MARTA station, shopping mall, Publix, and restaurants. The only issue was that we had requested a fridge in the room but we did not get it.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Wade B
Great hotel, however very disappointed with the hotel staff.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
brandy
"It was great nice place to stay"
I had a great time and enjoy my stay The employees was very nice to make sure I was comfortable it was a very nice and enjoyable hotel
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Otis Gowins
"Lackluster staff, mediocre facility."
The ONLY thing good about my stay was leaving. The hotel front staff seemed to have no ideal that they worked in the hospitality business. I had to go to the front desk 3 different times to have my room keys re-done because they wouldn't allow me to enter the hotel from any of the side doors. I was highly inconvenienced and frustrated & the staff did nothing to help - they merely turned their nose up at me after handing me yet another dysfunctional key. I was told I was going to be staying on the 'garden level'. It was merely the basement of the hotel, which smelled of humidity and must. The garden level was unkempt: towels, dishes, and trash from the previous night's occupants sitting on the floor in the walkway for hours.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Liz
"I would return"
Everything about this hotel was terrific! We were on the garden level and had we had more time to spend it would have been great to use the patio for room service. Hotel is close to top rate shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Terrible. Hotel oversold my room despite confirmed paid for reservation. Sent me to another marriot hotel in midtown that had no rooms. They gave me a room in which the toilet had overflowed and carpet was still wet.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Very clean room. Comfortable bed and bedding. Would have been nice to have a small refrigerator in the room.Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"All is Well Except the Bed Size"
Loved it, was perfect for a quick stay. Great location, Easy access, great staff, Excellent room service food, The "Only" issue i have is the bed size, we had 2 double beds. And either i am still growing at 37yrs of age or those were the tiniest twin beds ive ever slept in. Don't get me wrong, they were extremely comfortable just they were tiny, my feet were hanging off the bed, No im no NBA prospect i of all 5'9 of me, it was a little weird. But no matter great sleep, great hotel.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Mauricio
"Great location!"
This hotel is in a great location close to shopping and just a short walk to the Marta station. The rooms were very clean and well-appointed and the staff at the front desk was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was delicious. We will definitely stay here again!
Jan
"Birthday concert getaway"
We stayed here when I surprised my daughter with a concert for her Birthday. While it wasn't too close to Phillips Arena, it was a very easy drive to get there. It was across the street from Lenox and Phipps Plaza which was also on our agenda! (shopping)
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Angie
"Fabulous Time!"
My husband and I had a fabulous time. Everyone was great and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable and memorable. Convenient location. Great service. Amazing breakfast buffet. Highly recommend taking advantage of the "breakfast and parking included" option. We will definitely be back!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
Beth
Room was no very clean and the ice maker on two floors was not working. Also no cart was available to carry the luggage to the car.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Visiting my daughter who lives in buckhead"
Perfect hotel for Our visit. Room was Clean and spacious. Pool was lovely. Drinks in the bar were rather expensive but other than that everything was great. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I did a last minute deal that included self parking and breakfast. The parking lot was a convenient w/ walkway to the hotel. The breakfast was better than I expected with fresh fruit and made to order omelets and waffles. However, the deal gets you a "Terrace" room (i.e. basement) w/ a view of the parking deck. It was ok, but there was no working ice machine and it took 3 machines to make a small amount of ice. The rooms where they banish the people who don't pay retail is next to conference rooms and you'd have noise issues w/ a conference going on. Went out early in the morning and came back after 2 pm to find room not cleaned. Wanted to nap before dinner, so called front desk and got towels but said don't send a maid to clean. A maid then woke us up and it was clear she was making regular rounds at 4 pm and no one had passed along our message. We're not clean freaks, but were still paying decent $ and wanted to lay down on a nicely made bed and have the bathroom clean. The manager adjusted our bill and was very friendly and the dining room staff at breakfast was excellent. I will stay again but will adjust my expectations of what I get for my $150 a night, Still a good deal compared to more expensive hotels nearby.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Tessa
"Great hotel!!!"
We received a great deal! Free parking! Free breakfast! Wonderful staff!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014