All hotels in Oakland, California, United States of America
10 Washington Street, Oakland, CA, 94607, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Clean
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Bad breakfast
"Best Place to Stay in Oakland"
Everything you could need. Lots of places to eat at. Nightly activity in area, Ferry in walking distance. Farmers market on Sunday was amazing. The only bad thing was the train horns at night. They are Loud. But everything else was so eel I could let that slide.
4 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Debbie
"Bayside respite."
Travel nurse. In hotels most of year. This was a great respite from normal venue
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
When they include with the toiletries two packages of ear plugs you realize they are telling you something. Very noisy!
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
Betty
"WILL GO BACK!"
The stay was wonderful and the staff was great!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"terrific waterfront hotel"
we were there for 5 days, and had a great stay.
5 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Richard A.
"Great spot, friendly staff"
Our stay was great. The location is perfect, walking distance to restaurants and bars, and it's right on the water. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Bedding was very nice. Free wifi.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"Nautical bliss"
Perfect location on the waterfront at Jack London Square. Lots of nearby restaurants for dining night or day. Great nautical décor in the rooms and public spaces that was fun to look and enjoy. I appreciated the coffee and tea located in the lobby as a warm up for our morning walk
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Shannon
we've stayed here before and keep coming back. the restaurant, view from our room and location Are exllent, however the place could use a spruce up. especially the carpets in the rooms
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
elisa
"Nice place."
I loved my junior suite, the only issue was hearing my neighbors laughing all night and the train going by. They have ear plugs, so the hotel is aware of sound problems. The bay views were beautiful, so I do plan on going back.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Ophelia
"Dog friendly gem"
We love staying at the Waterfront Hotel! The rooms and the lobby are comfortable, the wine and cheese in the afternoon is a nice plus, it's scenic being right on the marina, the staff are super friendly, and you can walk to lots of restaurants, and a movie theatre! Plus there is no extra pet fee!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Suzanne
Drove to hotel with my wife and kids after a long day of travel to be greeted by hotel personal which took care of everything from bringing up bags and parking car and sending up room service . Front desk folks were very helpful with directions.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Avoid!"
Thin walls, uncomfortable springy cheap mattress, tiny shower with low fixtures, view over a parking lot, loud train nearby, dirty hallways,will never stay here again. Did have nice helpful personnel.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Look this is a great hotel, but the fact remains that big trains plow through there late into the night and starting very early in the morning. It wouldnt be so bad, but since it is pedestrian area, the trains lay on their air horns so it is impossible to miss them! Hotel provides ear plugs, but if you're not used to using them it is not ideal.
5 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
"Great hotel site"
I would definitely stay here next trip into Oakland.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
rANKIN
"Weekend getaway"
The wife and I, and dog, came to Oakland for a concert at the Fox theater. Love this hotel, especially the location! Great water views and easy access to bars, restaurants & shopping! Great and helpful employees!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Hotel Room"
Very enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Ron
"Nice stay, great bay views"
We had a wonderful time and come back.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Miles
"Wonderful Hotel Experience"
I love this hotel. The service is great. They have a simple wine and cheese hour in the evenings. They have a shuttle that takes you within 4 miles of the property, so you can easily get to the new, hip restaurants around the city center. It's just a nice place, in a nice location, with good service. The hotel itself is a little old, but it's clean, comfortable and convenient. I stay here every time I go to Oakland for business.
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Christina
"Fun on the Waterfront"
Really enjoyed our stay at the Waterfront Hotel. We had beautiful views of both the bay and Jack London Square decorated for the holidays.We had a large attractive room with very comfortable beds, minifridge and microwave hidden in a cabinet and a spacious bathroom. The best part was looking out our window on Sunday to see a truly awesome farmer's market below on the Square. Would definitely recommend this hotel!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Waterfront Hotel"
Rooms were nice but small hallways. Close to everything and the Farmers Market was great.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
All in all, not a bad room, but by having a valet park my car when I arrived (50 feet from the front door) and then having another person walk over and back my car up the next morning, I was charged $50. Valet parking is $25, but from check in to check out included a midnight, so 2 days! I will never go back to this hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Timothy
"Great location - rooms just ok"
Location/lobby great - rooms need a facelift, as they are rough around the edges.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Definitely Water Front !!!⚓️"
Great location, beautiful view, great staff! Little price, very thankful for your discount!! Hotel needs a facelift, sorry. Also not crazy about dog policy. Love animals but people need to remember that's what they are!!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Gail
"Great weekend at Oakland"
Very friendly hotel staff. There is a Farners market right outside the hotel at Jack London square on Saturdays and this is worth hanging out in
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Great time and great experience!!"
We had a great time
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Laura B
Great stay will return soon.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Kathryn M.
I needed to be close to a BART for work, and it was last minute. The place was great and will be my go to stop in the future.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Amber
"Wonderful location, wonderful stay."
We got married and had our families stay at the Waterfront. All of our meals and our ceremony were within a 2 mile radius, so the location was perfect. Every member of the staff was friendly and welcoming and went out of their way to help us and make our stay incredible. My husband and I had a suite for a few nights and we loved the room and the space. My only complaint is that the hotel is feeling a bit run down. At first glance, our room seemed perfect, but as we looked closer, we saw stains and banged-up trim and peeling paint. It didn't take away from the stay, but contributed to my lower rating of the hotel condition.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Sara
We enjoyed the convenience of the hotel in relationship with our need to use the bay area ferry systems.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Kenneth
"Not Worth the Premium Rates"
This hotel is so not worth the price. It's an average hotel charging premium rates. It's in need of a facelift. The amenities are average. Rooms are average. Nothing special. The only good thing is that the location is nice if you need Amtrak or the ferry.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Excellent location, good service
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Alexander
"Nice hotel near ferry stop"
Very nice hotel. Room was large and clean and service was good. Especially friendly valet staff. The neighborhood, Jack London Square, is a bit tired. Lots of empty store fronts and restaurants. Best part of the area is that the hotel is right next to the ferry stop which is the very best way to jump over to San Fran.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
It was okay
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Ajanta
"Nice Hotel and Great Staff- Poor Sound Proofing"
The hotel and staff were at a great location. The problem was the construction of the hotel was prior to good soundproofing. I was separated from a couple with a crying newborn by a thin particle board door. It must have been an adjoining suite room. I was "adjoined" involuntarily to every cry and conversation next door. I may have well have opened the door. I was surprised at the poor soundproofing. This place is better for those who do not mind the late night activity at the marina. There is plenty of noise inside and out. I loved the hotel and staff. There is nothing they can do but to improve the sound proofing of the rooms significantly.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"great as always"
I've stayed here multiple times and always find this hotel to be a delight. The rooms could use a little updating but are completely functional and come with fridges which is great. Fab location for dining.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
JENNIFER
"Fantastic location!"
Very nice hotel. Great location. Very nice rooms. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Russ
Parked my car with valet and was able to use their shuttle service each day to take me to the conference center and back. Staff provided great service. Would Definately stay again. Bay Ferry next to hotel and easy to get over to SF and back.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
From the moment of my arival i was greated with great professionalism and ethusiasim. At every opportunity and interaction i was asked how i was doing. My well being was a concern from staff. When i was dropping or picking my vehicle from valet the staff would ask if i needed directions or knew how to reach my destination. This was important to me since i was there on a business trip. Overall, i was taken back with the concern and the attentiveness of my well being during my stay. Great first time impression.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Wonderfull stay."
Great hotel, no complaints.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Pedro
Great location, wonderful service.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Brad
"Quaint"
Very nice hotel, on the water, just adjacent to both the presidential yacht USS Potomac and the ferry to San Francisco. Right around the hotel the area is very nice, wish shops, movie theatre and a Ben & Jerry's. Past that it is an industrial neighborhood, which is a little jarring. [We felt perfectly safe in the hotel.] The hotel itself is pretty, and the rooms are well appointed. A block away is a train track, and the trains can be noisy, so every room comes with a few pairs of earplugs (which is nice, but triple-glazed windows and better wall insulation would be nicer). There is no complimentary breakfast, but there is a bowl of apples at the front desk, and a water cooler. Parking is available via valet, with in and out privileges, at the cost of $25/day. We parked and took the ferry into SF for touring, far more convenient than looking for parking in town. The staff was friendly and polite, as was the bellhop. There is a fridge and microwave in each room. We didn't eat in, so I cannot comment on the food.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Great staff, great view, lots to do in Jack London Square. And don't forget the Fat Lady Restaurant for breakfast up the street!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Had a one night stay after the ball game, the staff was fantastic, they have us a free up grade because it was my birthday. The building is noise at night, typical of an older building. The staff and location make up for the age/condition of the place. If you want to stay in Jack London Square this is the place to stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great stay at the Waterfront"
My fiancée's daughter came for a visit. The Waterfront is well located and their shuttle took us to the closest BART station when we wanted to go to SF. Besides the views and the hospitality there are restaurants in the hotel and more down by the water. The staff is convivial and helpful and the rooms are well appointed.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Waterfront Hotel"
Hotel was nice and in a great location. Sunday Market was a treat. Lots of restaurants with outdoor seating and a great view of the bay. Had some trouble with Expedia who promised I would have Two beds when I booked my reservation over the phone and that we're not honest about the booking. Got to the hotel and had a king bed instead of two doubles. The hotel was extremely accommodating in providing roll always for my children. Great job Waterfront hotel. But a thumbs down to Expedia.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Beautiful location and attentive staff"
Great stay, only complaint is that it was difficult to get transportation during the weekends back to the hotel...get your shuttle going please!
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Beautiful location, even during an earthquake!"
Hotel is located in Jack London Square, and there is so much to do. The passenger ferry to San Francisco would have been awesome, but we didn't have much free time. We didn't stay long enough, there were so many things to do. Because of the cost of the hotel, (It is not cheap) there was one thing that I didn't agree with, they charge $25 a night to park your car there, and they only have valet parking. When you spend that much on a hotel, they should include parking..
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Didn't realize it was a pet friendly hotel. Also AC doesn't work well and it was a very hot weekend
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Great over night w my honey! Great location w all thT we needed. Patio was cute too.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice, but a bit noisy."
The room was pretty, but a bit noisy. The hotel staff was nice. There was trash left out on the deck.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015