All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2101 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Gr8 view"
I thought the suite was very much to our liking. Loved having the small balcony and view of downtown Dallas.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"2-night business stay in Dallas"
Very nice! Will stay again
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Edward
"Great staff and hotel"
Great service and location. The building is an older building, only real complain. Would stay again
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Carlos
"Dallas Sheraton"
Great location but the hotel is pretty worn out and does not have a clean feel. The room layout was too small in the sleeping area and the thermostat kept the room very cold so we had to turn it off to warm up a bit.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Wonderful hotel. Grest indoor/outdoor pool. Room was perfect. Loved the two totally separate rooms. We had our area and our daughter had hers. Will be returning to the hotel in August for end of summer trip. Loved it!!##
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
shannon
"Nice room to stay"
Nice room to stay and near to some entertainment such as zoo and museums. The only downside is that they did not provide free continental breakfast.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Teguh
"Dfw"
Modern, clean, very comfortable, good amenities, convenient, nice overall.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Norman
"Comfortable and Clea"
Good location. Comfortable bed. Clean room.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Kenneth
Very easy to get to and get around Dallas from this location. The hotel rooms were cozy, but might need a few updates. The bed was very firm which may be just right for most people.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Amazing! Highly recommended!"
I loved this place! My room was amazing, I wish I could have taken the bed home with me. The staff was more than friendly and accommodating. And you know normally there is always that one staff member (this happens at almost every establishment) where their personality leaves a little (sometimes a lot lol) to be desired. But not here EVERYONE was courteous, and respectful. I really enjoyed myself. I actually wish I had stayed longer. The rooms were VERY clean, room service was AMAZING, the food? Oh my goodness EVERYTHING was yummy from the turkey and cheese sandwich to the steak..........
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Octavia
"room ok"
room was old and in not good shape. Maid service bad. Didn't leave enough towels and products
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Not worth the money paid."
Was not impressed for the money we paid. The caulking in the tub/shower was coming off. Fixtures were pretty old and some rust spots. Beds were not very comfortable. We have stayed at some very nice Sheratons in the past and this was extremely disappointing.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Awesome customer service and room!"
We were looking for an inexpensive room for just one night that had an indoor pool. The price was right and customer service was awesome. The pool was kind of gross and smelly and the hot tub wasnt heating properly, but there were tons of kids in it! My daughter and hubby had a great time. We will stay here again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
shannon
"Awesome Stay!!!!"
I loved my stay at this hotel. Check-In was quick and simple. The clerk was super friendly and made me feel very welcomed. The room was clean, cozy, and comfortable. I slept like a baby on the 5th floor. I loved the balcony as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends and I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Dallas.
2 night trip May 23, 2015
"I will never stay there again"
I did not enjoy my stay
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Craig
"Exceeded Expectations"
Check in was easy, hotel was very nice, room was better than I expected. The total experience was great.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel in uptown Dallas"
Very close to uptown Dallas bar district. Fun night life.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Taylor
"Nice Room."
Rented two rooms for this weekend to go go to the Dallas Zoo. Loved the room, the view, indoor pool. We didn't eat there as it was too expensive so I can't comment on the food. Location was great . Definitely would stay again. Would love to go back for just a small romantic getaway and have breakfast in bed .
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Danny
"Not impressed"
The hotel is old, the staff is rude, and the drinks in the bar are over-priced. There was a leak on our floor, the elevator was broken, the room is tiny so you can barely walk around the bed. Not impressed. Won't be back.
Other trip May 21, 2015
michelle
"Delightful Stay in Dallas West End Area"
We had a great stay in a very convenient hotel to the convention center. We enjoyed walking around the area and eating at the local restaurants. A great location and very clean hotel!
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Nice staff, clean rooms. Pool was a little gross, but other than that. Great stay!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Carl
"Not clean"
My room was dirty when I arrived. Also the sheets had black stuff all over them. My bed was never made once I left either.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Nice hotel and convenient to downtown
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Noisy"
Very convenient location to the Medieval Night, about two minutes walking there. But the room is too noisy, because of the freeway outside and the air conditioner inside. By the way, the pillows are very comfortable.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Great hotel close to family attractions like the zoo and aquarium.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Poor for a Sheraton"
Room was ratty. Carpet filthy. Bathroom grout dirty. Needs a renovation. Linens were clean though and counter tops were newer and decent. Refrigerator worked well.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Heart Broken"
The room was FLOODED! The ceiling was leaking, a bucket was already in the room for water. The GM said it would be taken care of, all at no charge. That was a week ago and I still haven't gotten my refund. I was so disappointed.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"My Best Hotel Value"
Probably the best value I have ever had in a hotel stay. Great, friendly, helpful staff. Clean and well-designed suite. Great amenities in terms of the technology hub and exercise facilities.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Awesome"
great stay, clean, love the balcony but view was blocked by trees. Comfortable, clean place. Key didn't work but front desk guy came right up to help us:)
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great service!"
Not far from Love Field and downtown. The hotel shuttle was able to provide me with several rides at no charge, saved on cab fare! Dining room had good food, and the front desk had great service.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Joni
"Vollyball Tournament"
Hotel was fine. Clean, friendly and easy. Last minute need to save travel time for daughters tournament.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Francis
"Ok"
Bed was great. Room needed updating. Halls were warm and stale smelling. Staff was great.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Danny
"Nice clean rooms but lack of housekeeping service."
The room was nice but the stay was not the best. Housekeeping never cleaned our room or checked on us until we got back in at night. At that point, we were already in bed and only needed towels. Bed was nice...not the most comfortable but the giant, cloud like pillows made up for it! I died and went to heaven as soon as I rested my head. We did find a rather large yellow stain on the underside of the comforter which was pretty gross.... Shower was nice, clean and hot and guest services downstairs were courteous and helpful. If housekeeping had checked in and cleaned our room/made our beds during the day, I would have rated this an A, but I'm going to have to give it a B.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Taryn
Clean hotel. Indoor pool was comfortable temperature. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Mitch
"Close to down town hotel that needs some updating"
Staff did not tell us about happy hour or breakfast. Handed us the keys and that was it. Not very friendly first impression. Needed the pull out bed we reserved. When we pulled it out it was completely broken and unsleepable. Had to change rooms at 9:50 pm. Defeated the purpose of a hotel stay to get to sleep early. It's an ok hotel for a quick night stay only.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice hotel downtown area not too crowded"
Overall good experience. The room is nice. They didn't fill up the refrigerator with their for sale products. No parking fee, free AT&T wifi (yes there are still hotels that charge you for basic wifi access)
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
fabrice
"Clean, efficient, comfortable"
it was ideal of a one night stay. Free parking, coffee in the AM....couldn't be happier.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice hotel!!"
Great staff and wonderful location near downtown/uptown Dallas and close to JFK museum..located in the Medical district.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Reasonable price, and you get what you pay for"
Good value hotel, but pretty run down. The rooms are comfortable but worn -- particularly the shower are, where curtain-rod covers were loose, curtain hooks were bent out of shape, and the tub drained slowly. The layout is cramped, with both the closet and main bedroom doors actually touching the bed when they open. Furniture in the "parlor" of the suite is very fatigued, as are the chairs and couches in the hotel lobby. Only one elevator was working, so there were long lines in the lobby and long waits on floors above. On the other hand, we didn't pay luxury hotel rates for the room, and they include wi-fi and bottled water in the price. Everything was clean, even if it wasn't in good condition.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Dale
"We'll be back!"
Beautiful hotel. GREAT staff! Andre was THE best, but everyone we encountered was very helpful and professional. We loved your FREE self-parking and FREE wifi. The snackbar was a pleasant find after a hard day and late night at our event. I love your taste in ice cream! My only regret was that we didn't have time to use the pool; maybe next time. You did an amazing job of making our first stay in Dallas a memorable one; we LOVED your city and look forward to returning someday for a vacation stay.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Pamela
"Cozy Stay in Dallas, Texas."
It was a nice experience. The room was cozy. The staff were friendly and went all out for me. The food was superb! Overall it was elegant and were treated like royalty!
Shana
"Comfortable"
It felt close to the comforts of home. The hotel staff was very friendly & accommodating.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
karen
"Great weekend!"
This was a weekend get away to celebrate mine and my husbands 14th anniversary. Everything from the check in to check out was awesome. Even got a complimentary upgrade for being our anniversary. Staff was super nice and friendly. Breakfast bar was delicious and always fresh! I would stay here again.
Jesse
"Ok"
House keeping trouble not doing their full duties placing coffee,not vacuuming and wiping end tables or desk first room we got the carpet was wet and it smell like it had been wet for some time.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great Location and Price"
Nice hotel walking distance from American Airlines. Staff was very helpful. I reccommend to anybody wanting to see an event at American Airlines Arena. Area was safe, Restaurants also waking distance from hotel. Good Time I will be back next trip to Dallas
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean, Friendly, Good Location"
Check in was slightly frustrating, 2 people were working the counter with a line of about 30 people waiting to check in. But overall the hotel was nice, clean, staff was friendly and accommodating. The shuttle the hotel provided was perfect to access American Airlines Center.
Ashley
"Good value, but eat elsewhere"
The property is in a commercial district on the freeway and is in good condition overall, although our room was showing some wear. We tried the restaurant twice and were very disappointed in the food and service both times.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Ted
"from home"
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It was hard to get around unless you used a taxi.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Pennie
For whatever reason we didn't get housekeeping but other than that, it was a great hotel. I recommend this place.
"Nice enough"
They layout was a little awkward and unfriendly for us since we had never been here but once we figured out the restaraunt and lounge area it was better. Staff were all friendly.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015