All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2101 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

I was immediately disappointed in my room because it was not as upgraded as advertised. I think it was too outdated to justify the price. The bedroom itself was tiny; there wasn't space for my luggage and it was hard to even open the closet door (which didn't have a luggage rack anyway). The glass door between the bedroom and "living space" and the pocket door between the bedroom and bathroom didn't allow for much privacy. My friends (who had a separate room) and I had several issues regarding service: we had issues getting coffee, we tried to buy a bottle of wine and no one had the key to the liquor room, and we had issues with the hotel shuttle. Had the room been less expensive and the service better, I could've looked past the outdated features. Overall, I was unimpressed and will stay elsewhere next time.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Awesome"
Well, we got high and had breakfast and it was dank af. I ate everything I could and went back upstairs and went back to sleep, cause I got that late checkout time. Nobody seemed to care that we hotboxed our hotel room either. Very friendly staff and probably the most 420 friendly hotel I've stayed at in the Dallas area. If you wanna get high and slang dope from a hotel room, this is the place. Trappin out the Sheraton.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great stay, spontaneous plans"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton Suites Market Center. We were given great referrals on places to visit while in Dallas, and enjoyed how close the hotel was to the majority of our destinations. The room was very clean and polished looking with a very comfy bed and pillows!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Marissa
"Nice hotel, clean rooms"
I had a great experience, staff was nice. Rooms were clean.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Hidden Charges"
While hotel was nice, they want to charge for everything! Wi-Fi, parking, etc.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good Stay in Market Center"
Hotel was in great shape, really a comfy bed too! The drinks at the bar are a bit overpriced ($7 for a beer), but otherwise a good stay! Not my normal hotel but I got a GREAT rate so thought I'd try it out. Definitely worth it!
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
dale
"Bad"
Staff at front desks and driver were bad.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Foreman
"STINKY HALLWAYS"
Had gone there for a weekend getaway, this hotel needs some serious renovation/update. The hallway carpet STINKS horrible on the floors. The service was great but this hotel needs some serious remolding.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Lorena
"nice clean hotel"
There wasn't alot to do around the hotel but the workers were very helpful. I would like to commend Anthony that works at the front desk for all his hard work in helping with a mistake.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
shannon
"Great hotel to stay at"
Stayed here for business and it was very convenient to get to everything. Just minutes from downtown Dallas and the hotel staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Room feedback"
Well I have pictures that I need to submit to someone, there was water stains on the ceilings, the carpet had tons of black spots, the water pressure was very weak, the stool that sits in front of the couch was broken. I love booking at Sheraton but the room are going down.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
marcus
"Great hotel, close to market center and downtown"
Clean hotel! We only needed an overnight stay, but would have booked longer stay here if needed. Easy access to downtown, market center, and interstate for accessing all of Dallas and surrounding area. Perfect for our needs!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Amazing staff and beautiful rooms"
Absolutely wonderful stay for our first trip to Dallas! My husband is in the military, so it's extremely hard for us to take vacation, but our front desk agent made everything so welcoming for us! I wish I could remember her name, but she was incredible. Thank you to the wonderful staff at the Sheraton in Dallas!!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Shirley
"Ok..."
The layout of the room was really nice- separate living and sleeping area with a door. However, the room did not feel particularly clean. The couch had several crusty stains on it, so we did not want to sit on it. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was fine. Lots of counterspace to lay out your belongings. If it wasn't for the first impression of the dirty couch, I may have felt differently about the room overall. The lobby had buckets to catch some type of leak. Just seemed a little run down.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great hotel & super great value"
Very handy location to the event I was attending, with great parking. the food was better than okay, but nothing overly special. The room and the bed are definitely worth mentioning as both were absolutely PERFECT! I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Water turned off"
My water got turned off when I was taking a shower
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Needs an Overhaul"
Needs major renovations. Staff is very helpful. The ceiling was leaking (A/C I imagine) in the lobby entrance...first floor smelled like mildew...hall carpet was old and shabby...bathroom tub needs refinishing. Hotel staff very helpful with directions and suggestions.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Denise
"Nice Hotel close to the Airport"
The staff here are all pleasant - from check in to housekeeping to the Grill.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"not worth the money"
we have stayed at many Sheratons, and this one was by far the worst we have ever stayed in. Upon entry to the hotel there was a leak in the ceiling in the lobby and it had a bucket in the middle of the floor to catch the water from the leak of course. in our room, it had a separate living room and bedroom and bathroom. We thought it was a nice setup. But we soon realized it was just very awkward and cramped. When you went into the bedroom he had to shut the door to get to the other side of the bed or to get to the closet. The trash can was not near the coffee bar it was over by the window across the room, the light bulb above the bar would not come on. This left no lighting in the living area in front of a mirror. the bed was comfortable but the pillows were so soft my head would go straight to the mattress everytime I tried a different one. there was a balcony in our bedroom which I thought was very cool, but everyone's smoking on their balconies smoke was coming into our room. The noise from the highway made it very loud having that balcony door open or closed. Worst nights sleep in a hotel we have had in awhile.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
johnny
"Nice hotel not far from the airport"
Stayed for one night since I had a super early flight the next day. The staff was very nice and pleasant. Room was clean and very comfortable. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
We got there really late, but didn't have any issues checking in, and we ask if we could check out late, to which they were very accommodating.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Do better"
The lobby looked awesome but that was about it. The rooms were tiny and inconvenient. I would not stay there again
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
It was good only set back was holding card for 6 days after I checked out
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Much less than what promised."
We arrived early so understandably the room was not ready. We came back later and it still was not ready at which time they took our number and said they would call when it was available. Three hours later we came to the conclusion they were not going to call so drove back and yes, the room was available (two hours after check in time). I was there on business but my daughter and grandbaby who lives 5 hours away was meeting me there for the short visit. We requested a crib upon purchasing the crib, when we initially tried to check in, again when they placed us in a room, but late that evening we still had to call (twice) from our room for a crib for a tired 5 month old baby. We requested clean sheets the second night which did not happen. We paid for a suite because there would be four people but they only left towels for three each day and did not replace the soap or shampoo used. I travel to market several times a year. This is the first time I have stayed at Sheraton but chose it because I wanted a suite. I will not be back for Sheraton unless they compensate. I would advise others headed to Dallas Market to try another hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
dorothy
"Great hotel, close to uptown"
Great hotel, service was great, my only issue was that the hotel shuttle was not available because a convention had reserved it for 3 days
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel Close to market ,"
Very nice and convenios to market place , clean and nice
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
market exibitor
"Could Have Been Better"
The location is a good adjacency to the market an I like to be close to market. I have stayed in that neighborhood before a less expensive hotels and I must say I was expecting more for the price. The service was good, the food was good and even though the bed and room were comfortable, I found it necessary to ask for towels, wash clothes and even to have the room vacuumed. The street in front of the hotel is not well lit and very dangerous after dark if you are walking. I witnessed a car pedestrian accident there when someone wanted to cross the street where there are no crosswalks to the opposite side.
4 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
JANET
"Decent hotel"
Average stay, for average price.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Maria
"Will stay here every time"
Most amazing get away. Balcony was so peaceful and the bed was very comfy. Hotel very quiet and the staff was over the top friendly.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Becky
"New Years Eve"
Bought a room for a night for New Years Eve and the bedroom was a little crammed at times but we weren't really there for the hotel. Great place for hanging out before heading to uptown and pretty close to Victory Park too. Overall great location and service. Definitely will look to book here in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"absolutely grand"
I would stay at this hotel as often as I could..whenever I'm in downtown Dallas to Sheraton Suites Market Center Hotel is where I would stay
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Awesomness Sheraton"
Awesome!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
tammy
"Great value, outstanding front desk staff"
Great rate, great stay. Did not eat at the hotel as we were visiting nearby family. Rooms were just what we were looking for. I'll definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel good location"
Such a nice hotel! Free Starbucks coffee in the morning and allows pets! Will be staying here again!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Veronica
It was beautiful we enjoyed it. The room was very clean and bed was soooo comfi!!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
delma
Just a quick stay before catching an early flight out of Love Field. This is my favorite hotel downtown Dallas. I have never had a bad stay here. Room service is very good and not to expensive, Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"wonderful"
Everything was great! Wonderful family get away. The hot tub didn't work but that wasn't an issue for us. The sofa bed was also uncomfortable but not unbearable! Overall a good budget friendly hotel close to downtown.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Brittany
"Have had better experience at lower category hotel"
The bathroom was dirty. There was hair in the shower and the was an used soap left on the tub. The hallway stunk.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great stay overall"
The hotel was very pleasing and appealing. The layout of the rooms was great! The balcony is a must and the view was spectacular. The gym and the pool were well maintained. My only problem was with housekeeping who did lousy cleaning the room, and they even forgot to leave me bathroom towels. The bar was large, however the prices were outrageous. Keep in mind they don't offer continental breakfast so that was kind of a disappointment. I would still stay here again though.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Waiting for clean towls!!!!"
Two day stay. No room service. When called the front desk to get clean trash picked up and fro towls they advised they would send someone up. No showed. had to call the next morning. Was trnasf from department to department unitl I had to call the front desk....
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Arturo
"Quick trip"
Enjoyable and clean!!
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Wonderful"
The staff were all very helpful and accommodating. My partner and I had a very enjoyable stay. Would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Close proximity to AA Center."
It was close to the American Airlines Center for our concert. Very nice rooms overall but carpet had some stains on it and the freeway noise was bothersome with out the fan on. Really should have a sound machine in the room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
"Good for business on a budget"
Hotel staff is lovely, but the building is showing signs of wear. Elevators slow, walls scuffed up, musty smell in the hallways, etc... Room seemed clean and had Starbucks coffee, but again toilet and shower just seemed as if they'd seen better days. Business center has no copier or color printing.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
""Lasting Good Impression""
When I walked into the lobby of the hotel I was immediately greeted by the staff at the desk, and my check-in was quick. My room was absolutely beautiful, and I was so impressed with the balcony. I stayed at many hotels, but I never stayed at one with a balcony. Then to really make my day the rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. I was so excited about that because I was able to go get me something to eat, put what was left over in the fridge, then heat it up later. The big kicker was the rooms all have 2 flat screen televisions, one in the living room, and one in the bedroom. I was very well pleased with my stay that I didn't want to check out. I will definitely stay there again and recommend this specific hotel to my family and friends.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
Robin
"Unsatisfied customer"
I requested that our room be cleaned at the front desk, I was told it would be and when I returned it was not.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Would recommend Sheraton Suites."
Stayed here for a short family vacation. Friendly staff. Excellent location.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Kanthesh
"Great Hotel close to downtown"
Our stay was great. We stayed during Thanksgiving week so the fridge and microwave were appreciated. The only complaints we had were lipstick smudges on shower curtain and pillows. My husband thought it was entertaining that someone used the room prior to our arrival. I would have preferred cleanliness. But they did correct the problem. The other complaint was being directly off of the freeway you can hear the traffic noise from balcony slider. Otherwise great stay. We never have problems when staying at a Sheraton property.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Orlando visitor
"Out of order"
TV in the room didn't work. Ice machine didn't work. Walls in the room were dirty, could use a good scrubbing or facelift.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014