All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2101 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great stay ~"
Very impressed
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Will
"Awesomness Sheraton"
Awesome!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
tammy
"Great value, outstanding front desk staff"
Great rate, great stay. Did not eat at the hotel as we were visiting nearby family. Rooms were just what we were looking for. I'll definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel good location"
Such a nice hotel! Free Starbucks coffee in the morning and allows pets! Will be staying here again!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Veronica
It was beautiful we enjoyed it. The room was very clean and bed was soooo comfi!!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Just a quick stay before catching an early flight out of Love Field. This is my favorite hotel downtown Dallas. I have never had a bad stay here. Room service is very good and not to expensive, Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"wonderful"
Everything was great! Wonderful family get away. The hot tub didn't work but that wasn't an issue for us. The sofa bed was also uncomfortable but not unbearable! Overall a good budget friendly hotel close to downtown.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Brittany
"Have had better experience at lower category hotel"
The bathroom was dirty. There was hair in the shower and the was an used soap left on the tub. The hallway stunk.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great stay overall"
The hotel was very pleasing and appealing. The layout of the rooms was great! The balcony is a must and the view was spectacular. The gym and the pool were well maintained. My only problem was with housekeeping who did lousy cleaning the room, and they even forgot to leave me bathroom towels. The bar was large, however the prices were outrageous. Keep in mind they don't offer continental breakfast so that was kind of a disappointment. I would still stay here again though.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Waiting for clean towls!!!!"
Two day stay. No room service. When called the front desk to get clean trash picked up and fro towls they advised they would send someone up. No showed. had to call the next morning. Was trnasf from department to department unitl I had to call the front desk....
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Arturo
"Quick trip"
Enjoyable and clean!!
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Wonderful"
The staff were all very helpful and accommodating. My partner and I had a very enjoyable stay. Would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Close proximity to AA Center."
It was close to the American Airlines Center for our concert. Very nice rooms overall but carpet had some stains on it and the freeway noise was bothersome with out the fan on. Really should have a sound machine in the room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
"Good for business on a budget"
Hotel staff is lovely, but the building is showing signs of wear. Elevators slow, walls scuffed up, musty smell in the hallways, etc... Room seemed clean and had Starbucks coffee, but again toilet and shower just seemed as if they'd seen better days. Business center has no copier or color printing.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
""Lasting Good Impression""
When I walked into the lobby of the hotel I was immediately greeted by the staff at the desk, and my check-in was quick. My room was absolutely beautiful, and I was so impressed with the balcony. I stayed at many hotels, but I never stayed at one with a balcony. Then to really make my day the rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. I was so excited about that because I was able to go get me something to eat, put what was left over in the fridge, then heat it up later. The big kicker was the rooms all have 2 flat screen televisions, one in the living room, and one in the bedroom. I was very well pleased with my stay that I didn't want to check out. I will definitely stay there again and recommend this specific hotel to my family and friends.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
Robin
"Unsatisfied customer"
I requested that our room be cleaned at the front desk, I was told it would be and when I returned it was not.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Would recommend Sheraton Suites."
Stayed here for a short family vacation. Friendly staff. Excellent location.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Kanthesh
"Great Hotel close to downtown"
Our stay was great. We stayed during Thanksgiving week so the fridge and microwave were appreciated. The only complaints we had were lipstick smudges on shower curtain and pillows. My husband thought it was entertaining that someone used the room prior to our arrival. I would have preferred cleanliness. But they did correct the problem. The other complaint was being directly off of the freeway you can hear the traffic noise from balcony slider. Otherwise great stay. We never have problems when staying at a Sheraton property.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Orlando visitor
"Out of order"
TV in the room didn't work. Ice machine didn't work. Walls in the room were dirty, could use a good scrubbing or facelift.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
emily
"absolutely grand"
it was a surprising and rewarding stay president our floor of the sheraton view was amazing thank you
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
james
"Dallas concert"
It was a comfortable stay
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Kourosh
"Meh."
Too close to highway and no view whatsoever. I will not return.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Eddie
I had a room in 10th floor . It says that this floor for Culb member , but the room was close to the elevator which you can hear so much people walk around . Also there is no door for the rest room !!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
H
"Close to downtown shopping"
The suite was very nice and clean. It was perfectly located for quick trips to downtown Dallas. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Amber
"Very Nice Place!"
Love it but the front desk wasn't that friendly when you call asking for things.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very Nice hotel, nice rooms,"
They did everthing we ask and much more. Food was very good.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Pleasant staff. Clean and spacious rooms
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"so-so"
The tv in the living room did not work.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
vanessa
"Great stay!!"
The staff was great and very accommodating ... Jeremy, the shuttle driver, helped me the most! Kept up the good work y'all!
renee
"Close to downtown"
I really liked the rooms , the king suite is seperated from the living room , it has a seperate door for privacy. And there is a balcony withing the bedroom which Is really neat.
Irvin
"Misleading"
The staff at the hotel were nice and professional. However the room was a disappointment. The room was not dirty but very stale. It felt as though it was a forgotten room while the rest of the hotel was modern and updated. The carpet was old and dingy and the blanket on the bed had been washed so many times that the stuffing was balled up and hard. The shower and bathroom was outdated as well. I was not happy with the room and felt let down compared to the pictures that were posted when I booked.
Lindsey
"Smells"
Although I have stayed there and brought a dog, upon entering the hotel and room it smells like dogs have been there. Yuck
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Old and Dirty"
This hotel is old and dirty. When we walked in the lobby smelled like old shoes and (you know what) Also the water in our bathroom sink would not drain...the door to the bedroom was right up against the foot of the bed so it was always a struggle to get to the side of the bed near the window (that over looked the beautiful ugly scenic rocks) The couch was stained and looked like people do unimaginable things on it. This place was horrible. We paid 232 for that mess. We were too tired to move to another hotel and had work to do but I would never recommend this hotel and I was shocked that this was a sheraton with this kind of class.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Topasana
"Over rated"
They said 4 star more like a 2.5 star. This place has been wore down rooms need a make over. Front desk need more professional people, when asked a question they answers is very dumb. Need training.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Phattdaddy
"quick family getaway"
bed mattress needs to be updated, very uncomfortable. traffic noise from freeway was loud in room. front desk(Donte)was very friendly and helpful
4 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great location near I-35. Smokers paradise."
Not fancy. Just basic but very good at what they are. Rooms show dated age. No modern USB chargers or tv hookup amenities. Wi - fi was free and X access to computers in lobby. Disappointed that there were no social events or evening cocktail hour. But there is a PAID bar. One GREAT amenity is the balcony. I smoke so this will lure me again if I return to dallas. This hotel is 100% smoke free but the balcony right outside the bedroom saves me from running downstairs. This was GREAT.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Lance
Hotel is in need of updated finishes! There was not an elevator inspection certificate posted in either cab.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"grat hotel for the price"
The suite was more than enough for my friend and I. The beds were comfortable and the location was close to everything we needed.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
nene
"Overnight Trip"
Just okay. Rooms were small. I wouldn't have paid full price for a room that small. Staff was excellent - very helpful and friendly. I'm glad they offer shuttle service, but wish that they would have had roundtrip service and not just one way. I understand that paying for parking is norm, but its just a parking lot - not covered, no security (that I saw) or gates. At least make me feel like I'm getting something for the money I paid. In short, it you making a short trip to Dallas and this hotel is close to your destination (Medieval Times) its okay.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Leslie
"Great hotel, great value"
Hotel was clean and very luxurious, IMO, considering the rate of <$100 a night that I got. Room was well maintained and in good order with a very comfortable bed. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Keith
"Not what we reserved!"
I reserved 2 double beds and a sofa bed. We got to the room and we had a King bed and I sofa bed. Supposedly was booked wrong. They did not have any rooms available with 2 doubles, so we had to deal with it. Staff was not helpful at all.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Walking distance to conference"
Great room, great service. The concierge Jeremy was amazing, made a great restaurant recommendation and we loved it.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Robyn Moody
"Close to conference"
Enjoyed the suite with its separate living room
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Don't Be Fooled By the Price"
The cleanliness of this hotel is awful! First of all, the carpets, even in the hallways we horribly dirty. When I entered my room, it looked like someone had died on my carpet. I asked to switch rooms to the 'Preferred Level' and was placed in another room. Still, the carpet was filthy. Neither TV worked, so had to contact maintenance immediately to fix. I was able to find the extra bedding for the sofa bed, but it was under the cabinet in a bag and wet. I quickly found out that a previous guest had urinated in that cabinet (and the hotel had not cleaned it up). I took the bag to the front desk and asked them to clean it up and replace the bedding while I was at dinner. When I returned, they had brought a new blanket (no pillows) and left on the sofa, but had not cleaned up the mess. When I called the front desk, they told me that they might not have the staff to take care of it until morning. They finally came once I demanded. A truly AWFUL experience.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
It was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay. Would recommend to anyone the Sheraton hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"market center"
This place is about a 10 minute or less drive from downtown. About 10-15 min from the airport. It's an OK place to stay. The room was a little out dated and housekeeping could've done a better job. They were kind of skimpy on replenishing things in our room. The room had 2 double beds but was kind of tight to walk around in there. The beds weren't as comfy as other hotels but the blanket and pillows were feathered down. The shopping area was less then a mile away and the hotel offered a shuttle service mostly all day every half hour or so. You would just need to schedule it. They have a bar and restaurant downstairs. There was also a swimming pool onsite. Our suite had a sofa bed also. Microwave, safe, fridge. A small balcony to walk out onto. Not bad of a location, close to the freeway.
3 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Girls weekend"
The only complaint I had at all was having to pay $8 to park in the hotel parking lot. If this a downtown hotel with surronding businesses I could understand, but it was the parking lot the hotel owns and it didn't state that on the reservations, so it was a surprise. Otherwise it was great! Great Staff and Great Room, more that I expected for the price.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Would Stay Again"
The hotel was very clean and hotel staff very helpful. It was near the highway and central to where we needed to go. Very convenient. It was a pleasant stay
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Tony
"Great place to stay for the weekend"
My wife and I had a great trip to Dallas and the Sheraton Suites was a great choice. The staff was nice and helpful. The fitness center was excellent. We had no issues and would stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"close to American Airlines center event"
We were very happy with the room.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014