All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
111 Lombard Street, Toronto, ON, M5C2T9, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Central downtown location."
Room was noisy. Lots of street noise. Horrible beds, mattresses are completely warn out.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Excellent location! Breakfast was great! Service excellent!!! Our first room had an awful smell and they change our room right away no problems!
4 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Maria Isabel
"Toronto Hotel Good Experience"
If you desire to stay at a quite and newest hotel in Toronto City this is your Hotel We experienced good service, close to attractions in a quite environment.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your recommendation of the Holiday inn express downtown Toronto. We are pleased to have you as our guest and hope to have you return.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
José
"Not what I would expect"
This hotel is ok for a place to crash for the night, but not what one would expect for $185 a night. The room itself was pretty drab looking.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Valued Guest, The Holiday inn express downtown Toronto strives to have the most cost effective room available at all times, and automatically adapts your rate to current market demand. This dynamic pricing strategy uses the "Best Available Rate" so we give all potential customers the same price for a given period of time, to ensure customers are treated fairly. In the coming year our hotel will undergo numerous upgrades and improvements including renovations to the hotel room. We look forward to significantly raising the level of comfort and guest satisfaction throughout the hotel. We hope to have you back on your next trip to Toronto.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice accomodations with a few flaws"
Hotel was in line with price paid. Parking lot near hotel full had to park 2 blocks away in an open lot. Hotel reduced price for parking to compensate. Morning breakfast was great however the space was very crowded at 8am. Food area needs more space. Too many people ducking and weaving around to get at food. Guest room was very warm. Usually temp in rooms are set to a comfortable setting before check in. It didn't occur to me until I walked in the hall in the morning how stuffy my room was. Bed was very comfortable but pillows are too soft. Found a hair in my washcloth. Staff very friendly however only one GSR at desk at a time made for waiting in line.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great Staff,but Room lacking a few amenities."
No refrigerator or safe in the room. Hotel needs renovation within the next couple of years, but the staff was amazing.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Pleasure visit to Toronto"
Hotel was old and needed some renovation. Internet service was very poor. In fact, I was unable to connect to the internet. The front desk was too busy to help me with this problem. The manager was great and removed my parking charges for the inconvenience. On the plus side, the hotel is located downtown within walking distance of all the attractions.
2 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
GARY
Parking situation better than I thought it would be. Very nice staff, clean, good breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear valued guest, Thank you for you feedback on Holiday inn express downtown Toronto. All reviews are taken into consideration by management to identify areas of improvement. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope for the opportunity to welcome you back. Thank you
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good downtown alternative at a reasonable price"
Spent only one night. Booked this last minute on Expedia from their 3-star blind reservation link (you don't know the hotel name until you've paid). Price was $100+ less than major hotels located along or near Front, King and Queen Streets. Simple check in. Clerk offered to put smaller-than-normal damages hold on my credit card, at my request, if I assured him/her that I wouldn't smoke in the room. About 20-minute walk to Convention Center; taxi was $10 bucks exactly. Hotel backs onto Jarvis, a main drag, but there was no traffic noise in my room. Side street was very quiet. Breakfast (included in rate) choices were greater than I expected, and there was plenty of seating.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Nathaniel
"Good location,close to everything"
This was a good hotel,close to everything Toronto offers. The hotel is definitely dated but the rooms are clean and my floor was quiet. My bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good,lots of choices and it comes with your stay which is very nice.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Nice surprise :)"
Excellent staff and kind people. The breakfast was much better that I thought it would be.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a complimentary review of the Holiday inn express downtown Toronto. We are thrilled that our associates and facility were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.. Thank you
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
joe
"BASEBALL TRIP"
Stayed here for closeness to Rogers Centre, baseball game. Close to trolley. Enjoyed the St. Lawrence Market. Included Breakfast was okay, sausage and eggs not the best but all others...bacon, fruit, yogurt, etc. all very good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear valued guest, The management of the Holiday inn express downtown Toronto was distressed to read your review and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such candid feedback. By reading each of these reviews we are able to recognize areas in need if improvement and take the appropriate action to correct them. We do hope that you would reconsider and stay. Thank you
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
KOBR
"One night only ; wouldn't stay there any longer"
The positives: Great breakfast; great variety of selections Had enough towels for the # of people in the room. Computer and printer available in the lobby. The negatives: Hotel is in need of a renovation. Walls are dirty, wallpaper peeling off and stained in the room and the hallways. Carpeting is DIRTY in the room and hallways. The carpet in the room was cutout and replaced by an even dirtier piece. Room always very warm and stuffy. Would not stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your sincere comments about Holiday inn express downtown Toronto. We are proud that you thought so highly of complimentary breakfast. We aim to provide the highest level of satisfaction to all our customers and your feedback is key for us in recognizing areas for improvement. In the coming year our hotel will undergo numerous upgrades and improvements including renovations to the hotel room. We look forward to significantly raising the level of comfort and guest satisfaction throughout the hotel. May I offer you my sincere apologies? I do hope that you will provide us with an opportunity to meet your expectations in the future and reinstate your confidence with us.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
GINA
Very nice hotel by all means. Very nice staff. Convenient location. Nice breakfast ...
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
RS
"Good!"
Clean comfortable room. Good service. Room needs more power outlets.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate the time and effort in sharing your experience because our focus is on the guest and providing the best experience. We are proud that you thought so highly of our service and cleanliness. In the coming year our hotel will undergo numerous upgrades and improvements including renovations to the hotel room. Once again I would like to thank you for offering suggestions for improvement. Thank you
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Surya
"WITH THE FAMILY"
GREAT LOCATION, VERY CROWDED AND BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING WAS A ZOO!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Anthony
"helpful staff"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. When I checked in, I was given a room and I requested another one. I was staying for 4 days and wanted a brighter room. The staff Ravish, was very accommodating and showed me 2 other rooms and I chose one of them. The breakfast in the morning was a nice treat.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear valued guest, The Holiday inn express downtown Toronto appreciates your positive feedback, We strive to provide our guests with an extraordinary experience and we are pleased to have the opportunity to do that for you during your stay. We hope to have you as a guest again and in the near future. Thank you
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
Yiu Kee
"Bad internet and cable."
Worst internet connection ever. Constantly dropping and super slow. Cable tv reception fuzzy and inconsistent.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Cheap downtown hotel"
Cheap downtown hotel. Old with minimum amnesties but nice staff. Expensive parking.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Good for a short trip"
Not a lot of space in the room that I was staying in. Cupboard doors could not open fully without being stuck on the bed. With two single beds in the room, one was very close to the air condition unit located next to one bed and my daughter actually scraped her foot on the unit. However I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Clayton
"Excellent service and convenient"
Great place to stay for quietness and a quick taxi to AC and Ripleys
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Ann, We appreciate you staying at the Holiday inn express downtown Toronto and for leaving a review of our property. We hope to have you back on your next trip to Toronto.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
AnN
"Good deal"
Everything was fine. The room was a bit tiny. Great breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your complimentary review of the Holiday inn express downtown Toronto. In the coming year our hotel will undergo numerous upgrades and improvements to the hotel room. We are pleased to have you as our guest and hope to have you return. Thank you
4 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Sara
"Good breakfast"
Breakfast was great, room was clean and nice, beds comfortable. Nice!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great location at a great price"
Had a great stay. Hotel is very close to "old town" and Lawrence Market and a 10-15 minute walk to downtown/entertainment districts. Also just a block down from the streetcar and bus routes. Room was very comfortable/clean and hotel staff was very friendly. Bathroom was dated but clean. Breakfast was standard fare but hot and free so can't complain. Overall, highly recommend if you're making budget friendly travel decisions.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Kate
"no refund if booked woth 3rd party"
very nice. However, I had only one person (me) in the room. They would not refund the excess I had paid for the others I thought would share the room. They said they would not refund because I booked through hotels.com rather than the Holiday Inn site. This makes me less likely to use hotels.com in the future.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear valued guest, We truly appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We want our guests to have the best experience possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your visit. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip. Thank you
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Bridget
"Concert at The Opera House"
We had tickets for Enslaved at The Opera House. Chose this hotel because it is near by to the concert venue. Everything rates very good about the Hotel from the rooms to the staff & parking. It is a pleasure to stay here - also the price is fair.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
pAUL
In general the hotel is a good value for the money. The rooms are clean, and the staff is friendly and willing to assist you with questions about the area. I was a first time visitor to the city and looking for places to eat, and I got several good suggestions from a staff member. There were two downsides, it seemed that the hallways could have been brighter, and the wi-fi service in my room was difficult at best. I would spend almost a half hour getting a connection that was stable, and on one night I gave up because it would drop every time i tried connecting, very frustrating.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"toronto traveler"
As a single female traveler, I felt safe and secure in this location. The parking garage could be better laid out, so aim to park near doors marked hotel. The room was fine and breakfast was delicious!
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good for the Basics"
Good breakfast and price. No pool or fitness center, but that doesn't matter to everyone. Also, free wifi was weak, so you had to pay $8 a day for high speed internet. It could use a renovation as well. Overall, good place for the money (under $100 at the time).
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Good room, bad wifi"
Overall a good stay, but the wifi was very slow and only worked sporadically. Also, the free breakfast quality could have been better. The eggs were powdered.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good hotel a little bit away from activities"
Pretty good overall, especially for the price. Hotel and staff were great, park was a bit expensive and the parking area was a bit complicated. My only problem was that the WiFi was terrible. Like literally unusable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"watch out @ Holiday Inn Express Toronto"
When I booked this hotel through Expedia, it states no parking fees. Not true, it costs $20.00 per night even if you are a preferred Holiday Inn client. Breakfast was also weak, and after it is over, there is no coffee, or tea available the rest of the day.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express"
Great stay, Holiday Inn Express is very well recommended.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Avinash
The service of baggages need to improve. I had to bring all of my four baggages up and down by myself .
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
We had a nice stay. Was in close proximity to the sights we wanted to see. Would stay here again
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good hotel in the city"
My experience with the hotel was great. the staff are really nice, breakfast good, room super nice. The housekeeping a nice lady.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Great location and price. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. We didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel, so we did not miss any perks like a pool or workout room. Breakfast was great both mornings.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Trudie
Good location but very old nuilding and in urgent need for imprivement and repair
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Wonderful trip with an excellent hotel."
Staying at the holiday inn express in downtown Toronto was one of the best choices we made while visiting toronto. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The below ground parking ($20 per day) was excellent for keeping a cat safe and out of the elements. It is within walking distance to some GREAT Toronto hot spots. We were able to walk to the distillery district, the air Canada centre and a wonderful little shopping area with an outdoor ice rink! All of this was made possible by suggestions and guidance from the Holiday Inn Express staff
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
amanda
"USA traveler; first time in Canada"
Hotel was nice and in a safe neighborhood. It was close to Dundas square; other attractions (like CN Tower and Aquarium) were a 15-20 min walk. The free breakfast was satisfying, but nothing fancy - Danish, bagel, yogurt, eggs, sausage, coffee, tea, etc. The beds were comfortable and the on-site parking a plus. The only downside to our trip was no hot water on day one (of three). The staff didn't notify the residents about the problem or when it would be remedied; information was obtained only by our inquire. The water was restored 12 hrs later. The hotel did compensate our parking for two days bc of the problem, which was appreciated. All in all, it was a adequate hotel for the price.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"om"
I stayed in holiday Inn before but this is worst I ever saw.room is same as you see in very cheap hotel.breakfast is good.parking good but cost $20.not good to stay with family.no microwave. No fridge. Ac is outdated.pay more than double than it worth.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear guest, Your feedback is welcome. Although we are always disappointed to hear that someone's stay was not to their satisfaction, We are going under renovation very soon to provide more feature to our valued guests. Once again we would like to extend our sincere apologies for your experience and hope to have you as our guest in future. Thank you
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Jayesthakumar
"I would stay here again"
Ravish was at the front desk. He was very helpful giving us maps, menus, and even a couple laughs. Its walking distance to Air Canada Centre. We stay on the 16th floor; great view of the city. I would stay there again. Breakfast was very good!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, The Holiday inn express downtown Toronto thanks you for leaving such a glowing recommendation of our staff and property. We are delighted that our associate was able to ease some of the travel stresses for you and your family. We will look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for your kind words.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel."
Excellent hotel. Within walking distance of many Toronto sights. Great staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with Holiday inn express Downtown Toronto. We are delighted to let our team know that you found their service to be impeccable. High praise indeed, we appreciate your generous comments. We hope to have you return on your next trip. Thank you
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"NIce hotel, great location"
Enjoyed my stay. Friendly and very helpful staff. Nice breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at this hotel and would like to thank you for leaving a glowing review. We will look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Location, Price, Convenience"
Had a very nice stay. Enjoyed the included breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, The management appreciates you choosing to stay with us and taking the time to leave feedback on your trip. Thank you
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"good location and good price"
the hotel was located between nathan phillips square and the distillery district so it was well located for our needs. the price of the hotel was also very good when compared to others in the area. the hotel wasn't dirty, but it wasn't pleasant either- the carpets were stained, room features (like the sink) were old and stained as well. customer service, however, was great. we arrived pretty early (12:30) with the expectation to simply be able to park our car and then kill time before check in. the staff member was very nice and offered to have us check in right then. once up in our room, the same staff member called us just to make sure we didnt need anything. overall, if you're looking for luxury- look elsewhere. if you are looking for an affordable place to crash while spending time exploring the city, this hotel fits the bill.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, Thank you for your complimentary review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our excellent customer service as well as unbeatable location and price. We would be honored to have you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Perfect!"
Great hotel & location! The staff members were very pleasant & helpful. Would definitely stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, The management would like to offer our sincerest thanks for your glowing review of our property and for choosing to stay with us time and time again. Thank you
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Carla
Enjoyed our stay. Staff was very accommodating. Nice for the price and great free breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday inn express Toronto Downtown and would like to thank you for leaving a glowing review. We will look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you
1 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014
Janell
"Weekend Toronto Getaway"
Overall great experience. Staff was pleasant and courteous. Room was nice and clean. Hot breakfast was good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, We appreciate your complimentary review. We hope that you will continue to have us as your hotel of choice in Toronto city and look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Unberto
"Good location, comfortable room."
This was a satisfactory place to stay when I needed to be in downtown Toronto on business. The room itself was reasonably clean and comfortable. Free wifi included. Breakfast is also included (can't say much about it, as I was in a hurry, grabbed a banana and ran for work). It's a business area, not much activity around after dark. Heating was a little primitive, with just three settings, and a bit of a musty smell when starting it up. No available outlet near the bed; I had to unplug the lamp to use a heating pad. Corridor smelled nasty, not sure but it may have been an insecticide smell. Carpets, especially those in hallways, were in pretty rough condition. Asked about a taxi to the airport - clerk offered to reserve for a flat $62. Since the flat rate from the airport to the hotel was $55, and the meter for the taxi I took later was $60, I wondered what was up with the hotel's rate.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at this hotel. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our valuable guests and it is evident through your comments that we did not meet them. Please accept our apologies. Thank you