All hotels in San Rafael, California, United States of America
101 Mcinnis Pkwy, San Rafael, CA, 94903, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

This was great and accommodating for a large family trip. All 5 rooms were well worth it.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Shawna K
"Embassy"
Nice hotel, nice service.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Our room was nice but the walls are to thin, you can hear everything. One night we were kept up by a crying baby and every single night kept awake by a loud constant noise from a machine room or outside. The breakfast was good and the grounds clean.
4 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Great service, but rooms are interrible condition"
The service was great! The employees were all very helpful and nice—great staff! Location was perfect for an event we were attending. The free breakfast was absolutely the best hotel breakfast we've had. The only issue (and it's a big issue) is that the hotel is not in good shape. Our room felt dirty upon arrival, even though it was probably cleaned very well. The hotel is just old and needs to be remodeled. Carpet was gross, ceilings looked old with the popcorn texture.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"friendly, pkeasent"
The only issue we had was them charging $7 a day for internet. Other than that, beautiful hotel, friendly staff. The manager Sam was delightful, courteous, sociable, very pleasent
8 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Visit to Embassy Suites July 2015"
Stay was great. Will be back again.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
frank
"Return to Embassy Suites San Rafael"
We are making staying at Embassy Suites San Rafael an annual thing. We go to see the Giants in a day game, then onto Embassy Suites to hang out with fiends and out to dinner in local restaurants, then back to E.S.for more hanging out, and games with friends. We would recommend E.S. to anyone, staff couldn't be nicer, breakfast buffet is terrific, happy hour quite good too. E.S. is starting to show it's age, but all in all in good condition. We'll be back next year. Go. Giants!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
frank
"spand my time in an office like room!!!!"
well, my wife and I got stuck with a conference table in our room. we ask to be move to a different room but the staff told me it was going to cost me an additional $50. ridicules I say, so we got stuck in a office intend of a room. would I stay at the same hotel? not in the same room!!! no way
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Veronica
Hotel is well situated but it needs a serious facelift. The rooms were old and ours smelled of smoke even though it was non-smoking. The courtyard area has a fountain that just makes everything smell of chlorine. The staff were friendly. I would have stayed elsewhere if I could do it over.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Hotel was noisy. The room was nothing special. Iron didn't work. Breakfast was just ok. Disappointing. Used to love Embassy Suites, not so much any more.
6 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Embassy Suites in San Rafael"
Staff was very polite & professional, room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was awesome!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Sherry
"Got a conference room instread of a suite."
Instead of a normal Embassy Suites room, we got a conference room with an adjacent bedroom. The staff was very friendly and told us that this hotel rents the conference room as a guest room regularly in order to increase capacity. For our second night, we were moved out of the conference room to an actual guest suite. After complaining, the manager agreed to refund us for the first night. Unfortunately, a short vacation is not just about the cost of the room. It's about spending some relaxing and enjoyable time away from home. I'm sad to say that this vacation was neither. What next? Will they put us in a tent in the parking lot next time they over-book the hotel?
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Fun and relaxed atmosphere"
We had a big group so we took several rooms at the hotel. Our trip was very comfortable and fun. Breakfast was delicious. The omelette chef knows what he is doing. Our room key stopped working so we had to go to the desk to have it changed. Other than that everything was great.
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Muniza
When we arrived at 2 pm, the front desk said our room would not b ready until 3 pm... That's fine since check in was officially at 3 or 4 pm. The lady at the front desk was not the friendliest but told me to give her my cell number and she would call me right away when the room became available. We were given our room after 3 pm, before 4 pm. The following day, despite me calling housekeeping and the front desk 3 times, our room was not cleaned. I then gave up and requested at least fresh towels which were delivered quickly. I then asked the housekeeping staff to come back to our room by 4 pm to clean, but that never happend. When we arrived back to our hotel room at 10 pm, after attending a wedding, our room was still not cleaned....
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice setting for hotel"
We enjoyed our visit! We were there to attend our son's wedding. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The lobby was very attractive and the breakfast was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel.The staff was very friendly and helpful! The only problem for us was no water pressure in the shower...probably due to water conservation.
5 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel with very good service"
This is a business trip for short stay.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"I'll be back"
Enjoyed staying in San Rafael- the hotel is located in a very nice & quiet area, close to a well used park. I felt safe and never worried about my car and it's contents Nice managers reception- awesome drinks and snacks. The only issue I can think of is the guests- there was a wedding talking place locally, and it seems a majority of the guests were staying here- drunk and drunker was the scene Saturday evening. My fav was the gal being turkey walked by her husband and parents while holding a ice bucket (plastic bag lined!) and vominting (in her bucket )in elevator. Keep it classy wedding guests! Not the problem of the hotel clearly. Our room was clean and VERY quiet despite being next to elevator- i was frankly suprised how quiet the entire hotel was. Thank You!
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
christine
"Great experience!"
Great experience!
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Iulian
"Nice."
The hotel was very nice and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the made to order breakfast was fantastic!
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Rory
"Holiday Weekend Getaway"
They advertised "heated pool," but it was definitely cold. Still, there were quite a few people swimming and our kids had fun splashing around, even if they were shivering a bit. The front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful looking up Park & Ride directions, info and shuttle schedules to Muir Woods. The cook to order breakfast was quite tasty, and the dining room staff was great.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"getaway"
Quick overnight getaway. Happy hour awesome and free hot breakfast amazing. Comfortable quite room.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
james
"awesome stay"
This a beautiful hotel. The employees were very nice. The breakfast was perfect and filling. I love the made to order omellettes. The beds were a little soft for my back. My kids loved it and it was a great stay.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Sweet stay!"
We had an awesome time. Our destination was Berkeley and the location right across the bay was perfect! Breakfast was the best!!!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Very comfortable and clean"
Very comfortable rooms, wish I could have stayed longer.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We stayed 2 nights in a King Suite,as my daughter had an appt at UCSF, and we decided to spend some time in SF. Staff was very friendly and courteous, and the breakfast buffet was outstanding, with food made-to-order, as well as a buffet. Room and beds were very clean. Hotel is in a quiet area. There are train tracks behind it, but no trains came through the entire time we were there. The room heater is somewhat dated. I'm sure it functioned, but we never needed it. The window in the room only opens about 2 inches. Was fine for us, but may not be enough when it gets hotter! Overall, very nice place, very nice staff. Will definitely stay again!
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Very good hotel for the money"
Great staff - great breakfast - clean & comfortable - a great getaway!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
"normal"
Uneventful
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"General"
Hotel was beginning to show it's age. Would have rated service a five except we had to ask for the room to be cleaned around 1:30 on the second day, and had to ask for the coffee bar to be refreshed after room service was completed.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Family Adventure"
I had taken my son , daughter in law and 6 grandchildren to stay at your hotel for a family wedding in the area. The kids loved it so I was very pleased with everything.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Good for families, breakfast buffet included."
Great for family stay. Nothing special but the rooms had a small sitting area which was a nice bonus. The rooms are older and dark, but very good value for the money. Small indoor pool is a nice touch also for families staying. Pillows were too soft but otherwise, comfortable beds and clean rooms.
3 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Business trip"
Very Nice Hotel accomidations. Breakfast was included with stay provided plenty of options, had dinner here too and it was delicious.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Bernard
"Excellent Value"
We were traveling from Napa Valley and wanted to get close to Muir Woods for the next day's sightseeing. Embassy was the perfect layover. We found a king bed executive suite with breakfast and wi-fi. I was able to get up in the morning and get some business done while my wife got some additional sleep in the bedroom. The breakfast was great with a little something for everyone. The bed was very comfortable and the suite was spacious and spotless.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Check you pull out bed!"
I have stayed here 3 times, both previous visits were excellent. This time the pull out sofa was extremely uncomfortable, and the window ledge in the bedroom had big flakes of paint on it and was very dirty. Room 213.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great place"
Happy with our stay. Enjoy snacks and drink reception
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Ryan
"Heated pool and buffet breakfast"
I live nearby - but I go to this hotel about once a month so my kids and I can swim in the heated pool and have the buffet breakfast. The restaurant also has surprisingly nice food! Ask for Saul (he pronounces it Sah-ool) to be your server - he's especially good with kids. This hotel is a real value and super kid-friendly.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Disappointed there wasn't internet provided. Loved the free happy hour! Wished more coffee provided in room. Overall comfortable! Great omletes and breakfast!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great hotel and breakfast."
This is a great hotel, a 2 room suite for the same price as a room. Our family is always happier when not so squashed together. The beds are comfortable and the breakfasts are amazing.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Better on the outside than in"
Was here for one night spent allot of money only for a less than average hotel. The rooms Windows look into the corridor of the building and resemble a hospital in my opinion. The pool and hot tub were murky and like warm. Hotel staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Away from the hustle and bustle"
We planned a trip to San Francisco but decided to stay out of the city. San Rafael is charming, convenient, and the lovely farmers market was a bonus.
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Great breakfast and managers reception . Good value. Lots if families.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
dawn
"Hotel is okay"
The lobby is really nice looking, but that is the nicest thing about the hotel. We stayed in a two-room suite, and it was sufficient for what we needed, but it's nothing to brag about. The suite had one cooling system so the room stayed warm, and the beds were uncomfortable. The breakfasts were plentiful and the kids enjoyed having "all-you-can-eat" for breakfast. The quality of the food was good. I would not recommend the restaurant for any other meals, however. Thankfully there are many restaurants (and Northgate Mall) across the freeway to give good food choices.They are pricey and not very good. The kids really enjoyed the pool. For the price, and including breakfast, it was good for what we needed, but certainly nothing "great" about it.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Jane
"nice"
nice hotel
7 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Spectacular place for families :)"
My three kids, husband, and my brother-in-law stayed in the suite and it was very comfortable. I love having a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. They have a beautiful waterfall with coy fish, lovely! But the best part was that breakfast is included...it was an amazing breakfast with a chef making an omelet of your choice, fresh pancakes, sausage, bacon... the works! THEN, they had a happy hour with FREE drinks and appetizers! My kids loved the indoor pool and jacuzzi. I think the pool closed at midnight! Amazing! We were extremely happy with this hotel. I highly recommend this to families.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Patrick
"Kind Staff"
We stayed a few days. Spot is central to lots to do in north CA. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Reception in evening okay. Embassy normally great anyway, but this one wasn't our favorite. Clean hotel, a bit secluded. A little drive to San Francisco if that's where you're going, but parking is free here. We would stay again. Staff was very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Raul
"Embassy Suite San Rafael"
Nice location. Close to everything we needed to do this trip. No complaints except how long it took for our room to be serviced, after 4pm. Breakfast greeter was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Staying at the Embassy San Rafael"
Very nice property. Good breakfast buffet. Needs option for softer pillows. Why is wi-fi not included in the room cost?
4 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Anita
"Conference"
I went to a conference in the hotel. They have a beautiful lobby with water fountain. It was very clean but it did get cold in the conference rooms.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Grand spot!!"
Great spot close to central San Rafael which is great!! Great breakfast. No wifi. No bathroom vent or fan. Enjoyed it though.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great hotel to stay while visiting our son"
Thanks Embassy for making our visit a Fun and comfortable visit. The staff was friendly, asking us how our morning was to explaining to us about the continental breakfast-which was so delicious. My husband enjoyed Happy Hour, and I enjoyed the waterfall, which was so relaxing during Happy Hour.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Dolores
"Good place to stay."
Only stayed for 1 night but the room was nice and they serve a good breakfast. Wifi was a pain. Our room was supposed to include WiFi but we couldn't connect and the interface is clunky and confusing.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015