All hotels in Stevensville, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4290 Red Arrow Hwy, Stevensville, MI, 49127, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
"nice getaway"
Location was great. Good price for good room.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
s.n.
"Nope"
Not even worth the low cost. Don't do it. The place is falling apart. It was dirty with soap scum in the shower. Just awful.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Suprisingly comfortable."
Nice place for the money. No complaints. Room was clean and beds very comfortable. I would stay again.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Natasha
"No Complaints"
It wasn't bad. I did expect worse for a Super 8. The rooms were recently renovated and the furniture was nice. The television was old but it served it's purpose. Overall it was suitable.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
"Simple, clean lodging"
The hotel provided a simple clean lodging for a low price.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Poor service"
The hotel is old and in need of major updating. I booked this stay on Hotels.com, when I checked out and got back to the office I noticed that the hotel had charged me for a third night. I called the hotel and was met with rudeness and an attitude of "it's your fault and we aren't going to do anything about it". I won't stay there again!
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"very servicable."
We enjoyed our stay. Just a pit stop for us from LA to Detroit. We felt comftorble and safe. Thank you. -James. F. Steele.-
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
James Steele
"Over nite stay."
Have stayed here before, nice for the H dot com price. Convenient restaurants and off expressway access.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Don't stay two nights! They never cleaned my room!
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Phil
Yes if i have chance.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Jacob
"Our hot water heater was broken."
We needed a place to take a shower. The water was hot, but there was a little bit of mold in the bathroom.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Hammertime
All that I have to say about this hotel is if the health department were to inspect these hotel rooms, this hotel would probably have to be put out of business for a while till the health standards were up to code. Also, their applicances, like the refridgerator should be working. There was trash behind a night stand when I went to plug in the lamp which should have been plugged in anyways. This hotel is definitely needs to up their standards of cleaning because I found two big bugs in the room, there was cobwebs all around the ceiling, a bath tub that had so much scum in it that when I rubbed my fingers acrossed it my fingers came up with white scum all over my finger tips. The main heater/cooler had SO MUCH dust accummulation that someone like me with allergies could have stayed very long. I could go on and on but I am not because this job needs to be brought to the health departments attention!
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Rude Staff."
Booked the room through expedia.com for same day check-in. Got to the Hotel, checked in, was issued a room key approximately at approximately 4pm. It was probably not noticed by the girl behind the desk that the check-in date was screwed up because she was on her personal phone and refused to hang it up when I approached. I will own some of the blame on this as well because I didn't notice it either... However, I did not appreciate a person pounding on the hotel room door at 10:30pm waking me up out of a dead sleep. It could have been dealt with in the morning...
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Clean and the bed was the most comfortable, ever!!"
Very reasonable rate and close to our function.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"It was close to where we had to be, & priced right"
I had no hotel experiences, I went to my room at night, and I left in the morning.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Not that bad."
The rooms were bigger than i expected. The single room I was in had a mini fridge, microwave, hair dryer, and coffee maker. The shower was clean and the water was hot. There is also a pool. Overall a decent stop over place for the price.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Very outdated motel."
Even though the motel was lower priced for area, I feel it was overpriced for the outdated conditions..The freezer in the refrigerator was completely filled with ice and nearly impossible to put anything in it.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Rosemary
"It is a Super 8 not a Hyatt or a Ritz"
Super 8,but it was clean and nice.comfy bed,normal breakfast,everything worked and the best thing is that is just 5 min from Silver beach in St Joseph.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Dim
"Clean but not comfortable"
Our hotel room was clean, although one of the towels had a light stain - likely a remnant from makeup. The mattress was extremely uncomfortable as were the pillows. While the carpet and counter top appear to have been replaced recently, the tile floor in the bathroom and all other fixtures were in deep need of replacement. The walls were very marked up. For the price we paid, I certainly would have expected more. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Don't stay here!!"
Dirty room and in dire need of fixing, cleaning, and updating. Bathroom fan was hanging half-off, the tub faucet was leaking (so long, that there was a brown stain on the tub), hair and dirt on bathroom floor. Beds were soft and bouncy, you could hear and feel (wall shaking) your neighbors on either side, as well as outside.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Quite Place"
The time I was there almost 2am. It was a quite place which was only impression I got since I left there at 8am.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Fine for an night!"
We stayed there one night coming home from a trip to Chicago. Super 8 is right off of the highway it was very easy to find. Check in was smooth. Hotel grounds are in need of repair and organization (beds in the hallways etc). Hallways and exterior were very dated and not that clean. The room was remodeled (except for the carpet and the tube TV). The room was clean for the most part. The bedding was stain free from what I could tell. But the beds were so uncomfortable. This hotel was fine for a quick overnight stay but I would not suggest staying more than that.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"horrible hotel!!"
Lets see.. this is a nasty hotel!!! Old, smelly, no elevators... very disappointed!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
motel was filled my room was not cleaned on SUNDAY they needed more help
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
p graban
"Simple place, friendly people"
Very simple room. Check in was easy and staff was friendly. Outdoor pool was clean. Room was clean and had a fridge which was a nice surprise. The continental breakfast was good. I had coffee and a couple of packaged cinnamon rolls. Great location off of I-94 and only a couple miles from downtown St Joseph (which is a great town!) and the beach!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"3rd shift check in"
I was not very happy with my stay at this motel. I had to wait 10 minutes for the night shift manager to come to the front desk. I then was approached by her as if i was inconveniencing her for checking in. The service was very slow from upon arrival. When I checked in the night manager. She seemed very rude to me. This was the only motel that I had problems with on my whole trip. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone else.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Friendly, clean, comfortable hotel close to beach"
I stay at this hotel several times a year, whenever I visit Stevensville. It's close to everything, yet not in the midst of it all. Quiet, clean and reasonable
Valerie
"OK for sleeping"
This facility just needs a staff to love it . . . pretty run down and some of the problems were not major things; would just take a couple of hours to improve. Housekeeping does a good job in the room and it was OK for overnight. Not much offered in the way of ammenities.
Roseann
"Can't beat the price for the area."
This hotel is ok, all in all - you get what you pay for. The outdoor pool is great and it is a short trip to St. Joe Beach. It could do with some updating, but then the price would go up and this is an extremely affordable place to stay on nearly any budget.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Outdated exterior. Nothing fancy, but clean"
Outdated and not the most pleasing to the eyes, but clean, friendly staff, and close to everything.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
liz
"quiet and good value"
needed a place to sleep but late checkout time gave me time to do some needed organizing of work vehicle
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
on the road again
Very basic hotel. Room was clean but somewhat Spartan. Reasonable value for the cost considering the fact that we stayed in the busiest time of the season for this tourist destination. Only about 5-10 minutes from downtown St. Joe's. Although we didn't use it, the pool and pool area looked very clean and well maintained. Hotel breakfast ended at 9 on Sunday but we had a good breakfast at Augustino's just up the street.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
JR
"Super8"
Good service. Clean, inexpensive. Located close to Benton Harbor. Easy to get to from highway
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Awful receptionist"
Came into the front office in the morning to ask the lady a quick question. I was in a hurry to do that and go and she could see that yet she remained on the phone with someone just complaining and complaining about some personal stuff. I tried politely waiting for her to get off of the phone, but after about at least 20 minutes I just had to go. The breakfast was sub par as well. Some of the fruit had mold.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Decent resting place for the evening"
We rolled in around 11pm and were heading right out first thing in the AM. The place was decent value for the money...but if you need a really clean and updated place, you may need to go elsewhere. Clean sheets, no bed bugs, friendly staff. Good enough.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"Good Value"
My children and I stayed for three nights, and it was a good value for my money. The hotel is older, but still clean. The only complaint that I have is that the cleaning staff speak very little English, so it is hard to communicate. The front desk staff were all very friendly, and the breakfast was pretty good. It mainly consisted of cereal, packaged cinnamon rolls, toast, frozen waffles, yogurt, milk, juice, and coffee. We will definitely stay again the next time that we are in town.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"you get what you pay for!"
We chose this hotel for cost and its location. Exterior doors were unsecured. There was a vacant, dirty conference room on our floor, and an unused indoor pool, where you could see that they were storing mattressess, bedframes, couches, tables, chairs and other furniture. It made me wonder if that's where they keep the roll away beds, so we didn't get one. Our room was too small anyway. The "exercise" room was in a remote corner with old dusty, broken down equipment. No treadmill. the washer and dryer worked but appeared to be very old. Our room smelled like old cigarette smoke and the windows did not open; the cranks were removed. The exterior door to our hallway was propped open during the day and had cardboard with duct tape holding the glass together. The hallway was dirty with obvious large stains. Walls in our bathroom had blood spatter above the trash bin and there was hair in the corners of the bathroom floor. The "breakfast" was sparse at best and the coffee had grounds in it. No effort was made by the desk attendant to refill any items even after 3 families arrived. An empty beer can was on top of the vending machines the whole time we were there and the change machine didn't work, so I had to go back to the other building for change. The outdoor pool was clean but has a very steep drop to the deep end. Cable service was very basic. The alarm clock did not work, one of the lamps did not work and there were not enough towels.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
not at all satisfied
"Don't use as a last resort"
We booked online later in the day on our already in progress trip and got hosed. Ended up in an older part of the hotel (if you can even call it that) with doors to the parking lot. Neighbors decided to hang out outside our door until 2:00 or 3:00 am - did not feel safe at all and we were traveling with 2 young children - never again. Paid way too much for the room we got. Thought because of the price, it would have been much nicer. The pictures on this site are not even close to where we truly ended up.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Customer Service"
The general appearance of the hotel is poor, however, the room was clean and comfortable. Hallways, dark and not very clean. Pool was well maintained. Observed front desk personnel being extremely rude to antoher customer. To the extent that even the children that were with us commented on how badly they thought that person was treated.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Coffel
"Hotel confusing where the main entrance is."
Confusing where the front desk is, very poor maintained, almost non bathdrom supplies, toillete very loose, TV from the 80's. A world of difference in the quality of the same hotel 10 miles a way from this one.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Arturo
one of the rooms that we were staying in hadn't been cleaned when we entered. the staff was great rearranging our rooms so our whole group was close together.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
"adequate"
It was fine. The room was well-used and it smelled of cigarettes; but other than that, it was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Hotel close to highway"
The hotel posted pictures do not reflect reality - more recent photos from the hotel that are current would help
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Poor management"
I usually stay at the Baymont about six blocks away, but wanted to save about $15 a day, as I would only be using the room to sleep while doing a show all day long. Myriad things were askew. First of all, the toilet ran constantly. A $15 repair kit would fix this. The toilet paper roll holder flew off the wall the first time it was used. The handrail for getting into and out of the tub came off; it was held in place with one screw on each end that had about three threads in the wall, and three inches of the screw sticking out into the room. Although I left notes for two regular coffee packets two days in a row, room service failed to not only leave two, but never replaced the first day's packet. I had to go up to the main office to get coffee. I asked for two REGULAR coffee packets, and the lady was polite and got them for me, but when I got back to the room, one was decaf. Air conditioner was on for three days, but never was able to get cooler than the outside air ... the room was a disaster, and the service worse. I
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
T.J.
"Great place if you are on a budget."
Stayed here overnight, recommended if you're just looking for somewhere to sleep on the cheap. The w-fi was spotty, but otherwise, no complaints. There were no frills, but we were there for less than 12 hours, so not an issue. The room was clean (big issue!) and that's all we cared about. I'm not a pool person, but they do have one and it didn't look frightening as budget hotel pools usually do. If you're considering staying here, I'd say give it a go.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Natalie
"clean and comfortable"
we enjoyed our stay. close to St Joseph. Staff very helpful
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Worst hotel experience of my life"
I dont usually write reviews but this was without a doubt one of the worst hotel stays I have ever experienced. We arrived at around 10:00 pm with two kids who were exhausted. The check in took 45 minutes due to a dispute over a pet fee that had already been charged to our credit card. The hotel wanted the charge to be paid directly to them. When we finally got to our room, it was fithy. There was still trash in the bathroom and hair all over the floor. To top things off, when my wife attempted to exit the bathroom she found that the door handle was broken and she was locked in. After trying everything we could think of to get her out short of kicking in the door, we called the front desk. Long story short after 35 minutes they had to break off the door handle and free my wife. We finally got to a new room and settled in shortly after midnight. I would rather sleep in a parking lot then to ever visit this establishment again.
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
"Location to beach not bad- beds very comfortable"
Front desk staff was friendly. Only stayed one night as this was a side trip for a day at Silver Beach. Was an easy commute to beach and for 1 night and the price it wasn't to bad. Wouldn't want to stay a week though. Veryyy dated but was pretty clean and the beds were veryyy comfortable. Overall was a good deal.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Roberta
i was pleased with my stay for the few hours i was there. Next time I stay I hope the pool is open etc. The front desk clerk was very polite and I enjoyed his attitude.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
GREAT FOR AN OVERNIGHT STOP. STAFF VERY NICE. LACKING A GOOD BREAKFAST BUT DID NOT EXPECT MUCH BASED ON PRICE GREAT VALUE!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013