All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
3130 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

The hotel and room were clean. The continental breakfast needs improvement. Coffee was empty and the rest was just okay.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Janet
Service was excellent and the staff was helpful.
5 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Deanna
No inside hall... Outside opening rooms... Scratchy linens Older hotel, nicely redone Very crowded at breakfast ... Only one waffle maker for too many guests.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"One night stand"
The bed was hard, but the indoor pool was nice. Not bad for a night, but not the most comfortable beds if you're planning a relaxing vacation. Good for an overnight visiting family.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great staff"
Breakfast was good! Pool was beautiful! Very convenient location.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Stayed to study"
Great spot! Friendly staff and awesome indoor pool.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great git-a-way."
the only thing I can say bad, and it wasn't that bad, is the air conditioner was a bit noisy.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
william
"Parking concerns for trailer/boat"
All was great except for the parking. No room to park a vehicle and trailer/boat. Only single parking available. Very hard to manuver out of the back parking area if you go in with a trailer not knowing there is no way to get to front without backing up. Otherwise a very nice place to stay!
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Bike rally"
The room was clean and ready when I arrived. Staff was friendly and very informed. Overall it was a good experience.
2 night trip May 14, 2015
Will
Hotel was clean, good breakfast, nice staff! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"great place to stay"
great stay. toilet stopped up and had a little bit of issue getting a plunger but finally found one and all was good after that.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Cheena
"Couples Weekend"
Everything went very well. Very nice.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Overnight stay"
The breakfast was very nice. The bed was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Audrey
"okay..."
good stay…very nice staff. Outside was a title questionable...
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"couple getaway"
we loved our room with huge over size jetted tub. its was only 20 feet from entrance to inside pool. pool area was clean we didnt take dip while there but plenty guest used it. perfect weekend stay nice breakfast eggs fruit waffle oatmeal ect. parking right in front of room. close enough for our flea market adventure about 30 mins drive.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Lu
"Great Hotel!"
Excellent front desk staff. Very friendly. Great location, wonderful rooms.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"I need an excuse to you back to Tyler!"
I had an issue with my reservation not being sent to the actual hotel but a guy there completely took over and insured I'd be able to check in. My fiancé drove up from Houston for a different wedding. He called hotels.com and had them fax over the information. He even upgraded us to a suite without us even asking! Also the breakfast was really good, the pool was warm, and the staff was very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Dana
"Very friendly staff and helpful"
I would recommned this place friendly staff and near the loop that gets you around the city.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great Place!"
We were in town to visit the area. Nice area,
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice hotel. Right next door to testing center."
Staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Tyler Trip"
Beds were comfortable, pillows very nice. Very clean.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Patrick
"okay"
Good amenities. Complimentary beer and wine the weekend we stayed. But the room was musty and the bathroom door would drag on the floor making a horrible sound.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Ann
We were in Tyler, TX for a doctor visit and were pleasantly surprised to find a Hampton Inn two minutes away from our doctor's office. Our stay was enjoyable and the room was excellent. We plan to stay there the next time we have a doctor's appointment.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Mac
Hotel was very nice and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will certainly stay there again
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Deborah
"Good Place to Stay Anytime"
This was our second visit within a month, all Hampton Inn's could take a lesson from this one.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Consistently good and professional!"
We had a couple of bad experiences in Tyler, when we stayed at a couple of large chained hotels and were very disappointed by the service and cleanliness. We lots of found hair on our bed and bathroom in almost every room in one and the bedspread had bloodstains on the underside of another along with other things we can't mention. Thus we discovered the Hampton Inn's by accident, while trying to escape from such foul hotels. We now stay at the Hampton Inns wherever we travel for it's cleanliness and consistency. This one was no different. The staff was very professional,courteous and accommodating. We had a set of neighbors that were loud in the late evening. We called the office and the noise stopped within 5 minutes of the call. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Showers had great pressure. Our only complaint is that the pillows were too soft and we had to double them for support. We went down for breakfast and were overwhelmed by the excellent choices of fruit, eggs (wish they had eggs without meat), sausage, waffles, cereals, oatmeal and fruit juice. Even the coffee was really good. This is probably one of the better Hamptons and beside the one time loud guest, very quiet. We were there to visit a sick relative and coming back to the hotel made our visit much more comfortable and bearable. We will definitely stay at this one again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Hegel
Large pool that the grandchildren loved. Also liked the breakfast!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Royce
Loved the indoor pool. Very clean and perfect temperature.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Good hotel"
I'd say it's a good hotel. Parking lot a little small and access to all rooms are from the outside, which is my only negative. Room was quite large and comfortable. Bed was very good but I did think pillows were too small and flat but that's just my personal opinion. Soaps and shampoo were Neutrogena and were awesome. Very close to mall and some shopping. Didn't eat the breakfast but not sure it's a large assortment of choices.
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Comfortable, great staff."
Rooms clean and well stocked. Restaurants in walking distance. Quiet and relaxing. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"just ok"
Didn't care for the 11:00 check out, better towels at the gym, and the heater was a bit clunky...otherwise fine
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Glenn
"Don't stay here"
There are no hallways, it's like an old motel. There was a large crack under the door and we found bedbugs.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Weekend trip for two"
Very pleased over all, just found a bug in the extra toilet paper roll and the pillows were too small. But the breakfast was really great!! My boyfriend enjoyed that a lot. Very comfy bed, spacious room, love the checkin and checkout times. The desk staff is nice and very helpful. Good location and they have maps of all of the attractions off Tyler which was very useful. Definitely recommend to family and friends planning on stayinf here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Safiya
"Good accommodations"
Friendly staff
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"nice place in Tyler"
great breakfast. poor maid service. friendly staff.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nasty"
Looked on line at several hotels & for this hotel the room pictures looked really nice. I have stayed in other hotels in Tyler but I wanted to try a different hotel this time. When I entered the room & it was much smaller than I had thought. The carpet was dirty - the chair was old & needs to be replaced. On the floor by the bathtub there were several hairs - hairs that appeared to be from the head & also private parts. The white comforter on the bed was clean but old & showed it was darker at the top where you pull it up near your face which looked to be stains would not wash out. All & all I wish I had stayed in a hotel where I have stayed in the past because they have not had these problems. I will not recommend this hotel nor stay there again ...
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
jimmy
"wonderful stay!"
My husband and I wanted a little getaway for the weekend. We got to the Hampton inn and the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and the breakfast the next morning was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"enjoyed"
It was very good.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Stephen
Hotel staff was really nice and very punctual with all our needs.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
yvonne
Everything was great and clean.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jorge
"Everything's Great"
The hotel was very clean and the furnishings were up to date. The man that checked us in was very friendly and the breakfast was great each day.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great value hotel"
Would stay there again. A value hotel, reasonable rates, great breakfast, clean rooms.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay!!"
Really enjoyed our stay. Our room was great and the free breakfasts were delicious. Being on a diet, I appreciated the boiled eggs that were on the breakfast "buffet". The front desk personnel were very personable and every member of the staff greeted us when they saw us. We will stay here again!!!!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Affordable. Great location. Nice breakfast."
We were in town to visit the local college and the accommodations at this hotel were great. The receptionist was very kind and the complementary breakfast in the morning was great. The reasonable rate was hugely helpful. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Geneive
"excellent"
Very clean, excellent value. Front desk staff very courteous and helpful.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to UT Tyler campus"
Nice hotel within 5 minutes from campus. Courteous staff, clean room, nice breakfast area with good food. Very clean!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Jo Beth
The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I will be staying again in the future.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Klyn
"Definitely staying next trip"
Myself and my 19 year old daughter flew in to visit my eldest son and his daughters for a week. We held many visits in the room and we found it to be extremely comfortable and accommodating for all of us, ages 40 to 8 months. Clean, easily accessible, friendly staff, and front desk personnel were quick to resolve any issue at all.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Amye
Room was very clean with modern décor. Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Will stay there again and recommend to friends and family. Good job.
Cheri
The hotel had unfortunately overbooked the first night of my stay, so I accepted a smoking room. The receptionist was very apologetic and helpful. The next day my room was upgraded to a suite for the remainder of my stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff members were all courteous and helpful. I have no complaints.
5 night business trip Nov 1, 2014