All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3130 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"okay..."
good stay…very nice staff. Outside was a title questionable...
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"couple getaway"
we loved our room with huge over size jetted tub. its was only 20 feet from entrance to inside pool. pool area was clean we didnt take dip while there but plenty guest used it. perfect weekend stay nice breakfast eggs fruit waffle oatmeal ect. parking right in front of room. close enough for our flea market adventure about 30 mins drive.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Lu
"I need an excuse to you back to Tyler!"
I had an issue with my reservation not being sent to the actual hotel but a guy there completely took over and insured I'd be able to check in. My fiancé drove up from Houston for a different wedding. He called hotels.com and had them fax over the information. He even upgraded us to a suite without us even asking! Also the breakfast was really good, the pool was warm, and the staff was very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Dana
"Great Place!"
We were in town to visit the area. Nice area,
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Tyler Trip"
Beds were comfortable, pillows very nice. Very clean.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Patrick
"okay"
Good amenities. Complimentary beer and wine the weekend we stayed. But the room was musty and the bathroom door would drag on the floor making a horrible sound.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Ann
Hotel was very nice and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will certainly stay there again
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Deborah
"Good Place to Stay Anytime"
This was our second visit within a month, all Hampton Inn's could take a lesson from this one.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Consistently good and professional!"
We had a couple of bad experiences in Tyler, when we stayed at a couple of large chained hotels and were very disappointed by the service and cleanliness. We lots of found hair on our bed and bathroom in almost every room in one and the bedspread had bloodstains on the underside of another along with other things we can't mention. Thus we discovered the Hampton Inn's by accident, while trying to escape from such foul hotels. We now stay at the Hampton Inns wherever we travel for it's cleanliness and consistency. This one was no different. The staff was very professional,courteous and accommodating. We had a set of neighbors that were loud in the late evening. We called the office and the noise stopped within 5 minutes of the call. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Showers had great pressure. Our only complaint is that the pillows were too soft and we had to double them for support. We went down for breakfast and were overwhelmed by the excellent choices of fruit, eggs (wish they had eggs without meat), sausage, waffles, cereals, oatmeal and fruit juice. Even the coffee was really good. This is probably one of the better Hamptons and beside the one time loud guest, very quiet. We were there to visit a sick relative and coming back to the hotel made our visit much more comfortable and bearable. We will definitely stay at this one again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Hegel
Large pool that the grandchildren loved. Also liked the breakfast!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Royce
"Good hotel"
I'd say it's a good hotel. Parking lot a little small and access to all rooms are from the outside, which is my only negative. Room was quite large and comfortable. Bed was very good but I did think pillows were too small and flat but that's just my personal opinion. Soaps and shampoo were Neutrogena and were awesome. Very close to mall and some shopping. Didn't eat the breakfast but not sure it's a large assortment of choices.
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Comfortable, great staff."
Rooms clean and well stocked. Restaurants in walking distance. Quiet and relaxing. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"just ok"
Didn't care for the 11:00 check out, better towels at the gym, and the heater was a bit clunky...otherwise fine
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Glenn
"Don't stay here"
There are no hallways, it's like an old motel. There was a large crack under the door and we found bedbugs.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Weekend trip for two"
Very pleased over all, just found a bug in the extra toilet paper roll and the pillows were too small. But the breakfast was really great!! My boyfriend enjoyed that a lot. Very comfy bed, spacious room, love the checkin and checkout times. The desk staff is nice and very helpful. Good location and they have maps of all of the attractions off Tyler which was very useful. Definitely recommend to family and friends planning on stayinf here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Safiya
"Good accommodations"
Friendly staff
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"nice place in Tyler"
great breakfast. poor maid service. friendly staff.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nasty"
Looked on line at several hotels & for this hotel the room pictures looked really nice. I have stayed in other hotels in Tyler but I wanted to try a different hotel this time. When I entered the room & it was much smaller than I had thought. The carpet was dirty - the chair was old & needs to be replaced. On the floor by the bathtub there were several hairs - hairs that appeared to be from the head & also private parts. The white comforter on the bed was clean but old & showed it was darker at the top where you pull it up near your face which looked to be stains would not wash out. All & all I wish I had stayed in a hotel where I have stayed in the past because they have not had these problems. I will not recommend this hotel nor stay there again ...
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
jimmy
"wonderful stay!"
My husband and I wanted a little getaway for the weekend. We got to the Hampton inn and the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and the breakfast the next morning was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"enjoyed"
It was very good.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Stephen
Hotel staff was really nice and very punctual with all our needs.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
yvonne
Everything was great and clean.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jorge
"Everything's Great"
The hotel was very clean and the furnishings were up to date. The man that checked us in was very friendly and the breakfast was great each day.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great value hotel"
Would stay there again. A value hotel, reasonable rates, great breakfast, clean rooms.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay!!"
Really enjoyed our stay. Our room was great and the free breakfasts were delicious. Being on a diet, I appreciated the boiled eggs that were on the breakfast "buffet". The front desk personnel were very personable and every member of the staff greeted us when they saw us. We will stay here again!!!!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Affordable. Great location. Nice breakfast."
We were in town to visit the local college and the accommodations at this hotel were great. The receptionist was very kind and the complementary breakfast in the morning was great. The reasonable rate was hugely helpful. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Geneive
"excellent"
Very clean, excellent value. Front desk staff very courteous and helpful.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to UT Tyler campus"
Nice hotel within 5 minutes from campus. Courteous staff, clean room, nice breakfast area with good food. Very clean!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Jo Beth
The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I will be staying again in the future.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Klyn
"Definitely staying next trip"
Myself and my 19 year old daughter flew in to visit my eldest son and his daughters for a week. We held many visits in the room and we found it to be extremely comfortable and accommodating for all of us, ages 40 to 8 months. Clean, easily accessible, friendly staff, and front desk personnel were quick to resolve any issue at all.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Amye
Room was very clean with modern décor. Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Will stay there again and recommend to friends and family. Good job.
Cheri
The hotel had unfortunately overbooked the first night of my stay, so I accepted a smoking room. The receptionist was very apologetic and helpful. The next day my room was upgraded to a suite for the remainder of my stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff members were all courteous and helpful. I have no complaints.
5 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
Close enough to the loop but definitely couldn't hear all the traffic all night. Cvs and walmart are very close and tons of good restaurants. Great breakfast and overall a wonderful stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Jesse
"Decent and Well Maintained"
Staff was friendly, helpful and well informed. Room was well maintained and everything functional. Common areas were well maintained. Property seemed a bit small and parking was at something of a premium.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Chief
"Staff was excellent"
The only draw back was no entrance from inside hotel enter the rooms from outside
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Outstanding!"
Outstanding stay! Jerry and Quentin were incredible hosts. They went out of their way to make me feel right at home. I noticed they had an immediate smile and positive greeting every time someone walked through the doors. Definite deserves repeated stays!
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"ok experience"
convenient location, but I am glad it was just a 1 night stay. I wouldn't choose this outdated hotel if I was trying to get in a vacation or weekend away. It was perfect for storing our stuff, getting ready for a wedding and sleeping a few hours. The staff were professional and that was the upside.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Tina
"Very Nice!"
Extremely pleasant check-in, helpful, friendly and informative desk clerk, only thing I could find wrong was the bed was hard. Everything else was great and I will stay again and recommend it to friends and family! Great staff, great breakfast, overall 9.5! :)
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
SIT Mom
Clean, friendly, great breakfast
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Loved the pillows and duvet comforter! The complimentary wine, or beverage of your choice, along with a cookie tray was amazing! The complimentary breakfast was fabulous as well!! Not to mention the soaps, lotions, and shampoo was Neutrogena, instead of a no-name line. We were extremely impressed!!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Kelly W.
"Perfect location for us"
This was a very nice hotel. Even though the doors opened to the outside, it was still convenient to the lobby. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very nice and helpful. The only problem we had was the noise. Our room was right across from the stairs, so people were coming and going late into the evening. Also, the people above us were walking around a lot and their footsteps were very loud. I will stay here again. I will just ask to be away from the stairs.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
Hotel was more than we expected. We will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Pigmy
Good location. It's an older hotel but is well maintained. All room doors go to the outside.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Bob Slay
This hotel is located in a very good area. It is off of HWY 323 at N110. My wife and I were here over Labor Day weekend for a bible conference in Golden, Texas. The travel time from the hotel to Golden was only an hour which was very good. We stayed here because we could not get a reservation in Minneola---everything was booked up for a fishing competition. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quite large. We enjoyed having a refrigerator as well as the microwave. We never heard any noise from the people in the rooms next to us on both sides and the handicap parking was right next to our location. Breakfast was very good and the staff was very concerned about any thing you needed. We plan to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great Suite! Excellant Value"
We reserved the King suite with the jetted tub. Plenty of room to relax and the tub was to die for. The price was very reasonable and we were close to most everything to do in Tyler. We will be staying here again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Hello Tyler"
Very nice hotel i will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Staying in Tyler"
We stayed here as we were in East Texas for 2 reasons. To take a Campus tour of UT Tyler and to visit Canton for Trade Days. Everything is about 5 minutes away in Tyler, so it wasn't a big deal that we were in an older section of town. Hotel is older, but it's been obviously updated. Lobby is dark & could use a better facelift to brighten it up. Our room was fine. It was quiet and clean. Good size for 2 people. Bathroom good. TV annoying with slow weird remote. And AC loud and clunky. Breakfast is adequate, not outstanding. We opted to grab McDonalds on our second morning there. Staff was fine. The price was middle of the road for the choices of hotels in Tyler, and so was this Hampton Inn.
BC
I expected better given the ratings, but was disappointed by sticking doors, dirty carpet, and marred woodwork.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"No big deal......Just say'n"
Hotel staff told me to come back in an hour and I would be able to get my room. Came back and the lady that took over told me that I had to wait till 3pm. Wasted some time that I sorely needed. Had I been told that to begin with it would have been fine, but I came all the way back because i was told something that they weren't going to do to begin with.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Everything was great. The room was beautiful.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014