All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3130 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Good location. It's an older hotel but is well maintained. All room doors go to the outside.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Bob Slay
This hotel is located in a very good area. It is off of HWY 323 at N110. My wife and I were here over Labor Day weekend for a bible conference in Golden, Texas. The travel time from the hotel to Golden was only an hour which was very good. We stayed here because we could not get a reservation in Minneola---everything was booked up for a fishing competition. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quite large. We enjoyed having a refrigerator as well as the microwave. We never heard any noise from the people in the rooms next to us on both sides and the handicap parking was right next to our location. Breakfast was very good and the staff was very concerned about any thing you needed. We plan to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great Suite! Excellant Value"
We reserved the King suite with the jetted tub. Plenty of room to relax and the tub was to die for. The price was very reasonable and we were close to most everything to do in Tyler. We will be staying here again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Hello Tyler"
Very nice hotel i will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Staying in Tyler"
We stayed here as we were in East Texas for 2 reasons. To take a Campus tour of UT Tyler and to visit Canton for Trade Days. Everything is about 5 minutes away in Tyler, so it wasn't a big deal that we were in an older section of town. Hotel is older, but it's been obviously updated. Lobby is dark & could use a better facelift to brighten it up. Our room was fine. It was quiet and clean. Good size for 2 people. Bathroom good. TV annoying with slow weird remote. And AC loud and clunky. Breakfast is adequate, not outstanding. We opted to grab McDonalds on our second morning there. Staff was fine. The price was middle of the road for the choices of hotels in Tyler, and so was this Hampton Inn.
BC
I expected better given the ratings, but was disappointed by sticking doors, dirty carpet, and marred woodwork.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"No big deal......Just say'n"
Hotel staff told me to come back in an hour and I would be able to get my room. Came back and the lady that took over told me that I had to wait till 3pm. Wasted some time that I sorely needed. Had I been told that to begin with it would have been fine, but I came all the way back because i was told something that they weren't going to do to begin with.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Everything was great. The room was beautiful.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Doug
"loved it!"
I took my teenage granddaughter for a little get away with her 3 friends. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. . The staff was very helpful and courteous! I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Hampton Inn - Tyler"
Very nice staff & good breakfast....this is an older property that does not have an elevator. Not much fun dragging lots of bags up and down stairs in east Texas heat.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Gregory
"Good place to stop"
At first, this motel did not have the classic Hampton look and we were disappointed. However, our initial reaction was appeased by the clean room and nice accommodations. Good restaurants nearby, also. We were very impressed and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Over Priced - Noisy"
An older place, not worth $113+tax. I asked for a very quiet room. The receptionist told me, ‘Nothings going on, you’ll be fine.” Road noise was loud and this was Sunday afternoon. Before I could say ‘Rumpelstiltskin’ a car drove in playing supersonic music, the type that shakes the ground. Next a family of five arrived and had the room right over me. They may have been playing basketball in the room because the floor was bouncing. I asked the reception for a different room which was given begrudgingly. Don’t mess with Texas attitude. My next room was on the back side of the hotel, the road noise was bearable. I decided to sit in the hot tub, to relax. Just as I got in the water two ladies with seven small swarmed the place. The two ladies quickly vanished and the kids seemed to love it. A couple minutes later two more ladies showed up with three more kids. I left. My room had a nice bed. The television was small and old, the cabinets were aged, the bathroom vanity was contemporary - the shower and toilet were tiny. The steel entry door was bent so severely. I imagined a small garter snake crawling in during the night. But I had no snakes in the morning, rather, three black, ugly, big stink bugs. Two stink bugs were dead in front of the vanity, one was in my bed. Yuck. I left that guy alone because I wasn’t getting back under the covers. On the positive side, I was very close to where I had to go to take my test.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Too Pricey too Noisy
stayed one night, was allowed late check out, close to major shopping and dinning area. would stay here again
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Pam
Loved it, hot tub
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
Penny
Everything was great! It was really nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The breakfast was really good too! We also tried the pool and the hot tub. It was a nice swim. The pool was not really large but large enough to do some laps. Everything was great except that the AC could have been cooler. We got really hot during the night and had cranked it down as low as it would go. Our trip was in May, so it wasn't even that hot yet....
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Comfortable Room"
Nice big room, very comfortable bed. The comforter & pillows were more comfortable than most hotels I have stayed at. The room was clean & I really appreciated the big mirrors in the room, so much easier when multiple women & getting dressed.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Nice and in a good location. Cleaner than on my last review. Excellent short term stay
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Next door to the testing site"
I was staying at the hotel overnight in order to take a Board exam the following day. The Prometric testing center was next door to the hotel which was great! The room was very clean, the staff very friendly, and my stay was uneventful. Very minimal noise overnight through the walls as I've encountered at other hotels. The only surprise was that all the rooms were motel style meaning they opened directly to the outside. You carry your luggage up stairs - no elevators to my knowledge.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"a little overpriced for the room"
Noisy hotel needing updates to bring it up to par with other Hamptons.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"great place"
My daughter and I stayed here and everything was perfect from clean, comfortable beds to friendly service. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Sunny Day
"Wonderful stay. However..."
Our stay was wonderful. However, there was one problem that could have been avoided if the hotel's amenities were listed better. My wife and I wanted a room with the jacuzzi tub, which is shown on the hotel's website photo collage. The price on Hotel.com's website was the same for 2 queen size beds or a king size bed. We chose the room with 2 queen size beds. When we got to the hotel, there was no jacuzzi tub in the room. When I asked why, the receptionist told me that a jacuzzi tub only comes with the room with a king size bed. No where on the hotel's website, which I navigated via Hotel.com did it stipilate what the receptionist told me. So I had to upgrade, which canceled Hotel.com's lower rate, costing me $60.00 more dollars. The following statement should be written clearly on the website: Jacuzzi tub is only available with a king size bed.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Howard Swann
"Overall Happy"
Overall I was happy there is some upkeep that needs to be tended to. And was unhappy that the small bottles of shampoo and conditioner that were in the room were half gone, and obliviously used.But otherwise everything was nice and pleasant. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
wilson
"Comfortable stay."
The room, pool area, workout area, lobby area, and breakfast area were clean and maintained. They provide a variety of options for breakfast that would satisfy any traveler.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Very clean and comfortable !
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"What we needed"
Everything was good. The breakfast was good, liked the waffles, wished there was meat other than in the gravy for biscuits. Our bed seem rather firm with definite feel and squeaks of springs, not quite what I am used to. The printer in the business center didn't work, needs replaced, but the desk clerk let us print what we needed on the office computer. Thanks, the stay was good overall.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Charles S.
"Hampton was safe & friendly at a great price."
Everything was great except the elevator was out-of-order, otherwise I'd give them 5 stars. By the way, they had the elevator fixed first thing in the morning. Others stated that the beds weren't comfortable, but I disagree. The beds were soft and slightly firm, and the pillows were very cushy. I don't think you can beat this hotel for the price... Extremely friendly staff and a great breakfast (eggs, waffles, cereal, coffee and more) made this a great stay.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Steve W.
Nice hotel, great beds, good breakfast. We stay here every year in January!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Sandie
Excellent front desk service. Exceptionally clean rooms. Quiet atmosphere.4.5 star rating, thanks staff, Doyle.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"Clean and comfy"
No problems.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"Pool & Parking"
The pool is indoors but you have to go "outdoors" to get to it :) ... The parking is not appropiate at all!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2013
Sal A
"Great service, hard bed"
Everything about this hotel was nice except the beds, very hard, which was particularly disappointing because the beds are usually our favorite part of the Hampton Inns.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Good room with good staff responsiveness. Requested rollaway bed and it was delivered to our room between arrival and reaching our room upon check-in. Impressive service for any class of hotel! Good job.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Gv
"Miserable Bed"
The room wasn't bad. The bed however felt like sleeping on a concrete slab. There were springs coming up in the mattress and my wife's side had a huge lump. It was to late in the night when we got in to change the room. I am waiting for management to contact us still. I want a refund. That was a miserable night trying to get sleep.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
Shawn
"Hotel only outside entrance"
I was not happy that the entrance to the rooms were outside, I thought it was an inside hall, did not feel as safe.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great service!"
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay! From check in until check out, service was just great. Breakfast was delicious. My room was always well tended. Location very close to where I needed to be - right down the road from the hospital. This was my 'home away from home' for several days; couldn't have been happier.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Hampton Inn Tyler, Texas"
Conveniently located hotel with nice furnishings and comfortable beds.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
The rooms where very clean and the staff was helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Good experience"
My family and I had a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. Some of the guests were rude, but an overall good experience.
5 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Chuck
"good hospitality"
helpful staff, clean and spacious rooms and a nice breakfast.. I would recommend..
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
HOTEL AND POOL DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES ON LINE
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"nice hotel close to my kids"
This Hotel is very clean and convenient to all locations.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Pattie
"Good Stay"
It was our first time in Tyler, Texas. The hotel was off the beaten track, but it was still close to everything. We got a room with a spa tub and it was worth the extra cost. The pool could have been cleaner, but it was used so many times during the day that's it probably hard to keep it clean. The stay was pleasant, but the other hotel guests were annoying. Especially during the breakfast times when everybody acts like they haven't eaten in years. Hello, people, there's a reason why they leave tongs out to grab food. Don't use your hands! There were so yucky moments that we had to cut our breakfast short and head on back to our room. Overall, the hotel was good, just wished they catered to a higher level of clientale.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Nina
"Slept in a chair!"
Not very happy, when the operator made my reservation there were no double queen beds, so when I booked the room it was with one king and a roll a way bed. We arrived, check in, no roll a way bed, went to dinner, no roll a way bed, called to inquire as to when the roll a way bed would be deliver and was told they didn't have one. I slept in a chair with my feet propped on a rolling desk chair! The next morning when I checked out I told the front desk I slept in a chair because the roll a way bed which was on our reservation was never delivered, there response was a very disrespectful blame of the booking agent! No apology, nothing but rude!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Close to relatives"
Stay was great. Only complaint was that the toilet was extremely low and we are tall and elderly.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Jenny
"Wrong room"
After a horable stay the night before at a different hotel! We came to stay here! We paid and then was given our room cards so me my wife and 3 kids went up to our room what do you know the cards don't work so we go back down to the office he does something with the cards so we go back to the room open it up to find that we have been given a room that someone was already staying in!!! So we had to go back to the office and get a new room all the way on the other side of the hotel! I rate this hotel poor based on custermer service! Hotel was very clean however
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Our stay was good about what I expect from Hampton. Good choice of items at breakfast
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Very Pleased"
The room was very nice and clean!! Couldn't ask for a more friendly helpful staff!! Great job guys!! Made my stay away from home very pleasant!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Lauren
"Its a motel and not a hotel. Very old motel."
This is a motel and not a hotel. No parking for the rooms on the back part of the hotel. Breakfast was very bad for a Hampton Inn. Only Hampton Inn I have ever been disappointed in.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Brian E
"close to college"
needs updating & soundproofing could hear our neighbors till 3am & then the other side woke up at 530am
1 night trip May 9, 2013