All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
3130 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Affordable. Great location. Nice breakfast."
We were in town to visit the local college and the accommodations at this hotel were great. The receptionist was very kind and the complementary breakfast in the morning was great. The reasonable rate was hugely helpful. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Geneive
"excellent"
Very clean, excellent value. Front desk staff very courteous and helpful.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to UT Tyler campus"
Nice hotel within 5 minutes from campus. Courteous staff, clean room, nice breakfast area with good food. Very clean!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Jo Beth
The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I will be staying again in the future.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Klyn
"Definitely staying next trip"
Myself and my 19 year old daughter flew in to visit my eldest son and his daughters for a week. We held many visits in the room and we found it to be extremely comfortable and accommodating for all of us, ages 40 to 8 months. Clean, easily accessible, friendly staff, and front desk personnel were quick to resolve any issue at all.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Amye
Room was very clean with modern décor. Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Will stay there again and recommend to friends and family. Good job.
Cheri
The hotel had unfortunately overbooked the first night of my stay, so I accepted a smoking room. The receptionist was very apologetic and helpful. The next day my room was upgraded to a suite for the remainder of my stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff members were all courteous and helpful. I have no complaints.
5 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
Close enough to the loop but definitely couldn't hear all the traffic all night. Cvs and walmart are very close and tons of good restaurants. Great breakfast and overall a wonderful stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Jesse
"Decent and Well Maintained"
Staff was friendly, helpful and well informed. Room was well maintained and everything functional. Common areas were well maintained. Property seemed a bit small and parking was at something of a premium.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Chief
"Staff was excellent"
The only draw back was no entrance from inside hotel enter the rooms from outside
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Outstanding!"
Outstanding stay! Jerry and Quentin were incredible hosts. They went out of their way to make me feel right at home. I noticed they had an immediate smile and positive greeting every time someone walked through the doors. Definite deserves repeated stays!
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"ok experience"
convenient location, but I am glad it was just a 1 night stay. I wouldn't choose this outdated hotel if I was trying to get in a vacation or weekend away. It was perfect for storing our stuff, getting ready for a wedding and sleeping a few hours. The staff were professional and that was the upside.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Tina
"Very Nice!"
Extremely pleasant check-in, helpful, friendly and informative desk clerk, only thing I could find wrong was the bed was hard. Everything else was great and I will stay again and recommend it to friends and family! Great staff, great breakfast, overall 9.5! :)
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
SIT Mom
Clean, friendly, great breakfast
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Loved the pillows and duvet comforter! The complimentary wine, or beverage of your choice, along with a cookie tray was amazing! The complimentary breakfast was fabulous as well!! Not to mention the soaps, lotions, and shampoo was Neutrogena, instead of a no-name line. We were extremely impressed!!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Kelly W.
"Perfect location for us"
This was a very nice hotel. Even though the doors opened to the outside, it was still convenient to the lobby. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very nice and helpful. The only problem we had was the noise. Our room was right across from the stairs, so people were coming and going late into the evening. Also, the people above us were walking around a lot and their footsteps were very loud. I will stay here again. I will just ask to be away from the stairs.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
Hotel was more than we expected. We will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Pigmy
Good location. It's an older hotel but is well maintained. All room doors go to the outside.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Bob Slay
This hotel is located in a very good area. It is off of HWY 323 at N110. My wife and I were here over Labor Day weekend for a bible conference in Golden, Texas. The travel time from the hotel to Golden was only an hour which was very good. We stayed here because we could not get a reservation in Minneola---everything was booked up for a fishing competition. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quite large. We enjoyed having a refrigerator as well as the microwave. We never heard any noise from the people in the rooms next to us on both sides and the handicap parking was right next to our location. Breakfast was very good and the staff was very concerned about any thing you needed. We plan to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great Suite! Excellant Value"
We reserved the King suite with the jetted tub. Plenty of room to relax and the tub was to die for. The price was very reasonable and we were close to most everything to do in Tyler. We will be staying here again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Hello Tyler"
Very nice hotel i will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Staying in Tyler"
We stayed here as we were in East Texas for 2 reasons. To take a Campus tour of UT Tyler and to visit Canton for Trade Days. Everything is about 5 minutes away in Tyler, so it wasn't a big deal that we were in an older section of town. Hotel is older, but it's been obviously updated. Lobby is dark & could use a better facelift to brighten it up. Our room was fine. It was quiet and clean. Good size for 2 people. Bathroom good. TV annoying with slow weird remote. And AC loud and clunky. Breakfast is adequate, not outstanding. We opted to grab McDonalds on our second morning there. Staff was fine. The price was middle of the road for the choices of hotels in Tyler, and so was this Hampton Inn.
BC
I expected better given the ratings, but was disappointed by sticking doors, dirty carpet, and marred woodwork.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"No big deal......Just say'n"
Hotel staff told me to come back in an hour and I would be able to get my room. Came back and the lady that took over told me that I had to wait till 3pm. Wasted some time that I sorely needed. Had I been told that to begin with it would have been fine, but I came all the way back because i was told something that they weren't going to do to begin with.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Everything was great. The room was beautiful.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Doug
"loved it!"
I took my teenage granddaughter for a little get away with her 3 friends. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. . The staff was very helpful and courteous! I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Hampton Inn - Tyler"
Very nice staff & good breakfast....this is an older property that does not have an elevator. Not much fun dragging lots of bags up and down stairs in east Texas heat.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Gregory
"Good place to stop"
At first, this motel did not have the classic Hampton look and we were disappointed. However, our initial reaction was appeased by the clean room and nice accommodations. Good restaurants nearby, also. We were very impressed and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Over Priced - Noisy"
An older place, not worth $113+tax. I asked for a very quiet room. The receptionist told me, ‘Nothings going on, you’ll be fine.” Road noise was loud and this was Sunday afternoon. Before I could say ‘Rumpelstiltskin’ a car drove in playing supersonic music, the type that shakes the ground. Next a family of five arrived and had the room right over me. They may have been playing basketball in the room because the floor was bouncing. I asked the reception for a different room which was given begrudgingly. Don’t mess with Texas attitude. My next room was on the back side of the hotel, the road noise was bearable. I decided to sit in the hot tub, to relax. Just as I got in the water two ladies with seven small swarmed the place. The two ladies quickly vanished and the kids seemed to love it. A couple minutes later two more ladies showed up with three more kids. I left. My room had a nice bed. The television was small and old, the cabinets were aged, the bathroom vanity was contemporary - the shower and toilet were tiny. The steel entry door was bent so severely. I imagined a small garter snake crawling in during the night. But I had no snakes in the morning, rather, three black, ugly, big stink bugs. Two stink bugs were dead in front of the vanity, one was in my bed. Yuck. I left that guy alone because I wasn’t getting back under the covers. On the positive side, I was very close to where I had to go to take my test.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Too Pricey too Noisy
stayed one night, was allowed late check out, close to major shopping and dinning area. would stay here again
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Pam
Loved it, hot tub
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
Penny
Everything was great! It was really nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The breakfast was really good too! We also tried the pool and the hot tub. It was a nice swim. The pool was not really large but large enough to do some laps. Everything was great except that the AC could have been cooler. We got really hot during the night and had cranked it down as low as it would go. Our trip was in May, so it wasn't even that hot yet....
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Comfortable Room"
Nice big room, very comfortable bed. The comforter & pillows were more comfortable than most hotels I have stayed at. The room was clean & I really appreciated the big mirrors in the room, so much easier when multiple women & getting dressed.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Nice and in a good location. Cleaner than on my last review. Excellent short term stay
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Next door to the testing site"
I was staying at the hotel overnight in order to take a Board exam the following day. The Prometric testing center was next door to the hotel which was great! The room was very clean, the staff very friendly, and my stay was uneventful. Very minimal noise overnight through the walls as I've encountered at other hotels. The only surprise was that all the rooms were motel style meaning they opened directly to the outside. You carry your luggage up stairs - no elevators to my knowledge.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"a little overpriced for the room"
Noisy hotel needing updates to bring it up to par with other Hamptons.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"great place"
My daughter and I stayed here and everything was perfect from clean, comfortable beds to friendly service. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Sunny Day
"Wonderful stay. However..."
Our stay was wonderful. However, there was one problem that could have been avoided if the hotel's amenities were listed better. My wife and I wanted a room with the jacuzzi tub, which is shown on the hotel's website photo collage. The price on Hotel.com's website was the same for 2 queen size beds or a king size bed. We chose the room with 2 queen size beds. When we got to the hotel, there was no jacuzzi tub in the room. When I asked why, the receptionist told me that a jacuzzi tub only comes with the room with a king size bed. No where on the hotel's website, which I navigated via Hotel.com did it stipilate what the receptionist told me. So I had to upgrade, which canceled Hotel.com's lower rate, costing me $60.00 more dollars. The following statement should be written clearly on the website: Jacuzzi tub is only available with a king size bed.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Howard Swann
"Overall Happy"
Overall I was happy there is some upkeep that needs to be tended to. And was unhappy that the small bottles of shampoo and conditioner that were in the room were half gone, and obliviously used.But otherwise everything was nice and pleasant. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
wilson
"Comfortable stay."
The room, pool area, workout area, lobby area, and breakfast area were clean and maintained. They provide a variety of options for breakfast that would satisfy any traveler.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Very clean and comfortable !
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"What we needed"
Everything was good. The breakfast was good, liked the waffles, wished there was meat other than in the gravy for biscuits. Our bed seem rather firm with definite feel and squeaks of springs, not quite what I am used to. The printer in the business center didn't work, needs replaced, but the desk clerk let us print what we needed on the office computer. Thanks, the stay was good overall.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Charles S.
"Hampton was safe & friendly at a great price."
Everything was great except the elevator was out-of-order, otherwise I'd give them 5 stars. By the way, they had the elevator fixed first thing in the morning. Others stated that the beds weren't comfortable, but I disagree. The beds were soft and slightly firm, and the pillows were very cushy. I don't think you can beat this hotel for the price... Extremely friendly staff and a great breakfast (eggs, waffles, cereal, coffee and more) made this a great stay.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Steve W.
Nice hotel, great beds, good breakfast. We stay here every year in January!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Sandie
Excellent front desk service. Exceptionally clean rooms. Quiet atmosphere.4.5 star rating, thanks staff, Doyle.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"Clean and comfy"
No problems.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"Pool & Parking"
The pool is indoors but you have to go "outdoors" to get to it :) ... The parking is not appropiate at all!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2013
Sal A
"Great service, hard bed"
Everything about this hotel was nice except the beds, very hard, which was particularly disappointing because the beds are usually our favorite part of the Hampton Inns.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Good room with good staff responsiveness. Requested rollaway bed and it was delivered to our room between arrival and reaching our room upon check-in. Impressive service for any class of hotel! Good job.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013