All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2211 Market Street, St. Louis, MO, 63103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Motel accomodations, Bad restaurant."
the room was great! very close to the venue we were going to. bed was comfy(always important). Do not, however eat at the restaurant in the motel...really bad, unable to eat the "slow" cooked roast beef sandwich, bleck, my husband also unable to eat his chicken pasta dish, one bite and Nope! They were accommodating about it, just really disappointing,since we didn't have time to go elsewhere. motel is great just find somewhere else to eat, maybe there is a mcdonalds close by.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
ronel
"Great !!!!"
The hotel staff was top notch! The room was great, bed comfy, bathroom clean, and the elevators were quick. The location of the hotel was perfect. Everything we wanted to do was only a 10 minute drive max. Nice view of the arch looking out of the hall window. The restaurant in the hotel was also really good. The cost of the room was good for the extras they provide. Nice indoor pool area. Over all we loved it, and will come back to St. Louis and stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Peartree visit"
Our stay at the Pear Tree was enjoyable. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good too.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Anna
"A Pear of a bargin"
The lobby is a typical hotel lobby, however the service was great on check in. There were complementary computers for business travelers with printers and they served popcorn and soda in the evenings for guests as well as free drinks every night of your stay. The parking garage was great and secure as well as free with the room as opposed to pay -for -parking like most of the other hotels in downtown St. Louis. I did use the Syborg restaurant attached to the hotel and the food was good though the service can vary apparently they do take take out orders. The first night I stayed the hotel hallway was very cold and I was on the third floor. The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom had a small sink but it was large enough to do what needs to get done. They have dispensing pumps in the restrooms and hairdryers, an iron, but no advertised in room refrigerator or microwave. I stayed two days and it didn't look as though the room had been touched other than the garbage emptied the first day, but the room on check IN was in good and clean order. The second floor did have a nice exercise room with modern exercise equipment and the pool and hot tub were in good working order and a bit larger than the average hotel pool. Shuttle service is available to local hospitals but if you need other transport call a cab. There was the typical noise from hotel halways, but it wasn't any better or worse than another hotel. They also have free WI-FI and it worked just fine.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Sara
"Excellent downtown location"
I chose this hotel due to the proximity of Scottrade Center. The hotel was clean, staff was very efficient and courteous and a nice ce buffet breakfast was available the next morning. Shuttle service is available for A minimal price and parking is free. Beats trying to find parking near the downtown venues.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Best place....EVER!"
We were there because my 11 year old daughter had surgery. This was our second visit, and it is still awesome! The rooms are comfy. The Indoor pool and hot tub are great. The free snacks and drinks in the evening and the full hot breakfast in the morning with morning papers are terrific! The secured parking is a comfort too!
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Leslie D.
"Close to Hospital"
I visit St. Louis twice a year for a doctor appointment at St. Louis University Hospital. This hotel is very close in proximity to the hospital and they offer shuttle service to the hospital on the hour. The staff there were great very friendly and very accommodating. We were a little disappointed with the temperature in our room started to cold and then to hot couldn't get the thermostat to regulate temperature. I will definitely stay there in the again.
DJ
"Pear Tree Inn Union Station"
Hotel was nice and clean. Well staffed. Excellent breakfast spread. Appreciated the "Kick Back" snack time. Beverage selection was a little limited, and from past experiences, food selection has been dialed back from what used to be offered. Thermostat in room was wonky. A/C would keep temp just fine, but when turned heat on, heat would never stop... came back to a room sizzling at 85 degrees (set for 68)
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Geoff
"BEST HOTEL EVER!!!"
WE WERE FORCED TO LEAVE OUR HOTEL , BECAUSE OF EXTRA POOR CONDITION. PEAR TREE WAS A BLESSING , YOU HAVE A LIFE LONG CUSTOMER. ALL OF THE EXTRAS WILL KEEP US COMING BACK IN EVERY CITY WE GO , WE WILL LOOK FOR A DRURY INN FIRST.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"They have their act together"
We happened to be there when the hotel was near capacity during an international church convention. The staff could not have been more accomodating. Given how busy they were, it was amazing.
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Ronald
"good hotel"
Great stay. thanks
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great Service"
They had quick check in and check out, good breakfast, clean rooms, and great service. Had a little trouble getting in the gate of the parking garage but that is as close to a complaint as I can think of. Overall very nice.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great!"
Our stay was wonderful.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Charisma
"Going to the Peabody"
This hotel is wonderful. Tresa at the desk was super nice and gave us great advice and upgraded our bed to a king size one (my husband and I are not small people) the bed was comfy and the view was phenomenal. My only gripe was that the hotel charged my card twice and it took 5 days to get my money back to me. If I were to be going to stl again I would see about staying here again. I have stayed in stl many times this hotel def. Gets mine and my husbands vote.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Mariah
"Roof leaked!"
I was excited to see how close hotel was to Union Station but front desk told me it was unsafe to walk after 6pm. Also, it poured rain and since I was on top floor- the roof leaked. Stains on ceiling were disgusting. Don't camoflauge things that need updating with free drinks and popcorn. Disappointed.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Convenient spot for business travelers"
The hotel staff was very friendly. I was here for less than 8 hours, so I didn't experience too much of the hotel, but the complimentary breakfast was nice. One small issue, while my room seemed clean, hard to tell if maid service had been through as garbage had not been emptied, toilet paper roll was empty, etc. I just called for clean towels and to have the room made up to be on the safe side.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Jodie
"good choice"
a great place to stay when taking in events in downtown area.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
RSM
"Very nice room and staff."
Bed was awesome and the staff was very friendly. The rooms face north and south so could only see the arch from the hallway but that made no difference in the comfort of the room. Continental breakfast was also great.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
The hotel was a very good buy for the $. Hotel personnel were VERY friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was a meal. The hostess evening get together was very nice. The bathrooms leave something to be desired. VERY SMALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Peg
Just a few things. Someone took our DND sign off the door and housekeeping knocked and knocked until it woke us up. They were about to let themselves in when we woke up. There was only 1 working elevator the whole 4 days we were there. That was very inconvenient for everyone. Breakfast is only served until 9:30 am on weekdays. We were up late every night going to baseball playoff games and a football game, so we didn't get to take advantage of their breakfast. Otherwise, it was a nice hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Allison
"Great staff. Room was wonderful."
Great restaurants. Shuttle to the stadium was so convenient and fun.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Was very nice and employees was great..
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Only downside to our stay was 1 of the 2 elevators was inoperational at the time and we happened to be there during a peak time.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Awesome experience. Friendly staff. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Close to Union Station."
The room smelled like smoke and the towels are something you would get at a gym. It was ok, very basic but at least it was close to union station where the conference was.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Asian manager very efficient and courteous. Sorry, I did not catch his name. One of two elevators was out of service for our three night stay? Nice hotel.
3 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Location was great."
Nice in all respects
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"clean..safe...and convenient"
Two elevators....one has not worked for 5 days. 11floors. I frequently waited up to 5 minutes. Staff at the desk were rude..dismissive...when I asked about repairs
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
m
We were in St. Louis for a wedding and found the hotel very satisfactory for our needs. The room was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to everything downtown and with the train station only 2 blocks away, it made the trip to the airport very easy. I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Excellent staff and facility"
I would unconditionally recommend the Pear Tree to anyone. The parking is unbelievably easy and free! From the moment we walked in, the staff was very accommodating and took a genuine interest in us.The breakfast was excellent every day and the evening adult beverages and snacks were fun! Access to downtown and major highways was easy.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"HIghly recommend for downtown STL convenience"
My son and I were in town for a concert, and this hotel was very reasonably priced considering the great location. It was walking distance to Union Station, Scottrade Center (concert venue), and we even walked to the Gateway Arch from there. The only negative was that one of the two elevators was out of order for most of our stay, and we were on the 9th floor, so it was an issue a couple of times. The hotel staff made up for it by discounting our rate, and they were very helpful otherwise, as well.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Chad
"Overall good experience"
Other than the elevator being out of order, my stay was overall enjoyable. I did hear a dog barking across the hall from time to time... People talking, an alarm going off for about 20 minutes next door. What can you do? Nothing really. I just let it go. Cocktail "hour" was nice and so was breakfast. LOVED the showerhead in the shower! Didn't want to get out. :)
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Jill
I believe the hotel was sold out of rooms so it was crowded which wasn't a problem except that there was only 2 elevators and 1 of them did not work. It was very frustrating using the stairs all the time or waiting forever for the elevator. Other that that this was a nice hotel to stay at.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great downtown hotel"
Loved the location of this place, especially if you are attending an event at Scottrade Center. Free hot breakfast, free parking on site, free drinks for guests at happy hour, enough said One big drawback the night I stayed was both elevators stopped working.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
We stayed one night for a concert. The hotel was great except one elevator wasn't working. That's the only bad thing I can really say. Easy access to downtown. We had a shuttle take us to and from the concert. The restaurant attached was great as well! We would definitely recommend this hotel, and would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Pearl Jam Fan
"Horrible"
The hotel was completely booked, all 11 floors, and only had 1 working elevator. We were forced to either wait a minimum of 30 minutes, or take the stairs.....11 flights.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
The room was comfortable and the location was close to Scottrade, Schlafly's, and Union Station; also, the staff was very helpful and kind. The elevators stopped working while we were there, but the staff allowed us to use the housekeeping one.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Jerrica
"within walking distance of st. louis light rail"
i was looking for a hotel that i could walk to from the amtrak station. it was about a half-mile away. and i had to walk an even shorter distance to get to the light rail in town (metrolink) which took me to all the sights i wanted to see (the arch, the old courthouse, the delmar loop which has good places to eat and shop.) best of all, i got into town at 7:15am and bryanna was good enough to allow me to check in so i could get some sleep before hitting the sights. i was SO grateful for that! bathroom is configured oddly but that's about the only negative. and it's not even really a negative. free breakfast in the morning, free soda in the afternoon, hot tub - it had it all! i would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Nicole Marlowe
Very nice Hotel with a great staff. A very long walk from the Amtrak station.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
terry
"definitely want to come back to this one"
The facility itself was fine--nearly every hotel I stay in is. The truly exceptional things here were (1) the staff: at reception and at the breakfast, every staff member I came in contact with was warmly friendly--not in a constrained or obsequious way, but in a genuine way. These seem to be people who are happy in their jobs and happy to welcome guests (2) the view from the entrance and the hallways: perfectly framed view of the arch. Also very good for my purposes: (3) a five-minute drive to SLU.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
Good value. I'd stay at the Pear Tree again.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Carole
"great hotel"
Great hotel pool was good with hot tub rooms was very clean free full breakfast and was pretty good. The restaurant in hotel was very good to. I recommend this hotel to anybody will definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
jason
I was quite impressed by this hotel, the staff were always polite and friendly, especially the man who greeted guests at breakfast in the morning. My room was comfortable and spotlessly clean, and breakfast was the usual hot and cold selection. The location isn't necessarily the best, it's at least a 25 minute walk to the Gateway Arch, for example, but handy to Union Station. There wasn't a lot in the immediate area, but the restaurant/bar underneath the hotel was fine. A couple of minor complaints-I could hear the TVs in the neighbouring rooms (and in one room, it was on pretty much constantly the entire time I was there), and the towels need replacing, as they were shedding fluff. Overall, though, I enjoyed my stay here
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"Good Stay"
Clean hotel. Excellent breakfast. Bed was a bit hard.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Kyle
"Great spot and hotel for our baseball game trip"
Came for a baseball game and the hotel exceeded our expectations which doesn't usually happen. Very friendly staff, answered all our questions and got us a cab timely when needed with a smile. Great comfortable beds clean rooms and incredible breakfast included. They even had free happy hour drinks. Conveniently located by walking or short cab ride to everything. Would definitely stay here again. We based our decision to stay on the reviews and they were right probably best hotel in the area for the money. Worth the extra $20+ for the breakfast and drinks alone and a comfortable bed is always worth the money.
Ellen
just a great place overall to stay, it was near where we wanted to be the next day and loved the restaurant/bar that is connected to it
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
georgia
"Nice hotel."
Great hotel. Resturants nearby. Shuttle service to cardinals games.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Very pleased with our room, the staff and the location.
Gayle
"Hoosier happy"
This hotel had everything we were looking for: free parking, breakfast, shuttle to the game, and 3 complimentary drinks. The staff was very nice!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Very happy I picked this hotel"
Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. I liked having the refrigerator and microwave in the room. We enjoyed the free popcorn and loved the free drinks, chips, nachos and salsa. The free hot breakfast was very good also. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions. The only thing that I can say negative is that the rug in the elavator was dirty and looked like it could be replaced and the pool was small. We only stayed one night but I wish we could have stayed longer. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014