All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
2211 Market Street, St. Louis, MO, 63103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place"
Friendliest staff and clean rooms. Breakfast was great as well.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Larissa
"Had hoped for more"
It was all fine. Taking the very high price into consideration, however, I felt a little cheated (170$ per night). We had honestly hoped for more.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"We will miss you St. Lou!"
Our 'go to' hotel while our daughter was attending St. Louis University. Always dependable, clean, welcoming. Great breakfast and happy hour.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Had a great time!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
lisa
"Little smell"
Overall it's good. Two things I don't like are parking and the smell of conditiona (it is really stinks).
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Wenlian
"decent stay, great staff, decent breakfast"
The staff here is great. Very friendly. Breakfast was decent. I stuck to the cereal, yogurt and fruit but other options were available. It was nice that staff had the breakfast ready early and that they weren't in a rush to put everything away. 24-hr coffee, water, etc. was a nice touch. Coffee could be better though. Fitness center was just okay. Equipment looks old and not incredibly well maintained. Not much weight equipment. Very small room. You're better off taking a run to the arch. Seeing the arch from the front of the hotel and hallways is great. Cool.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Christine
"Pleasant stay"
Enjoyable stay-- hotel staff pleasant and helpful. Great hotel for the price plus free parking!
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Terrible"
Terrible service.... Travel a lot... Especially Hilton brands... Worst experience Ever
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"A great value...."
The staff was amazing! We enjoyed a hot breakfast and "happy hour".
2 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
"St Louis Stay"
The location was perfect for us to site see and a shuttle was available for the Ballpark! We appreciated a nice breakfast and happy hour too. Computer and secure parking at no extra charge. We also enjoyed the pool. Staff very accommodating. It may be a step down in luxury from Drury Inn but is very comfortable.
3 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Judy
"No Complaints"
The Hotel was nice, nice bar/grill attached, the staff were extraordinary!!! Free beer/wine from 5-7?
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Jordan
"Great Stay in St. Louis"
This was a great stay near downtown St. Louis. The staff from management to reception all went out of their way to make accommodations. When I first checked in and went to my room, I noted that the closet doors were broken. I notified a staff member I saw in the hallway, and it was fixed ASAP. Other than that the room was clean. The parking is free, which is nice for the downtown area where you can easily pay $20 a day at other hotels. The breakfast was great, and the evening reception with free drinks and snacks was just icing on the cake. There is a pretty decent restaurant connected to the hotel which is nice and the indoor pool area was clean and stocked with fresh towels. The location is also good (not great). It's just 1/4 mile from Union Station, 1 mile from City Museum, and 2 miles from the Arch. So it's not incredibly convenient, it is still very walkable if you don't mind that sort of thing, and the neighborhoods were decent enough where I wasn't worried about walking with my 2 small children and wife.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Wayne
"Where is Cleaning staff"
We stay (4) days at the Pear Tree Inn and every day we either call the front desk or just let in lay about the condition of our room. The last day Friday they did not make either our beds and my lady friend claims the sheets were really dirty. We need had all clean towels and the bathroom floors never was wash The coffee in the room never renew with new packets. We were grad with leave room 317 Very poor breakfast selections. The evening mixer was very poor. We had a drink and left
Other trip May 4, 2015
Bogie
"Excellent stay"
Staff very attentive. Very comfortable stay. A little noisy--had many groups staying.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"NOT the best room conditions."
I always check out the room upon entering and found a pillow behind the sofa, which tells me the maids don't clean thoroughly. I also tried to turn the temperature in the room down past 70 degrees but the air conditioner NEVER kicked in only the fan blew.... NOT the best room conditions. And the bathroon towels are paper thin.. might be time for new ones.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Jill
"Close to train station"
Hotel was clean and staff was pleasant. The hotel was close to the train station which was why we chose it.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Good alternative to other local hotels"
Staff was very polite and efficient, helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Fast access to the locations that I needed.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
FJ
"Slow hot water"
First took a cold shower because i thought no hot water but we later realized we had to wait around 5 minutes for it to warm up
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"absolutely amazing"
Absolutely amazing. Walked to union station and the stadium for opening day. Super friendly!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Gateway To Happiness!!!"
We stayed 3 nights at the Pear Tree and it was amazing. The staff were so friendly and informative. The room was very clean and so comfortable. The location was within walking distance of everything. We loved every minute of our stay and would definitely recommend it to others.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Frances
"Good location, close to major attractions"
1. In terms of hotel amenities, there's nothing extraordinary, but given the pricing and location its a great deal. 2. The crowd was mostly on the younger side when we stayed. 3. My only 'bad' experience related to my checking in (which was around 11pm). I walked into the hotel lobby and was firmly asked by the security guard to walk back outside, and use the buzzer to contact the front desk. I explained that I was already in the lobby and by walking only about 10 feet or so I would be able to talk to them in person. The guard asked me politely but firmly to step outside and communicate via buzzer to them - which is what I then did. They confirmed my reservation, then asked me to show my ID and credit card through the glass doors to the security guard, who then let me in. The whole experience reminded me of entering and exiting a penitentiary. Apparently these were security processes in place after 10 pm. I made sure to always enter the hotel before then, and faced no further issues. Besides this experience, overall had a very good stay.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ab
"Not fancy but perfect for us!"
We had a great stay at Pear Tree Inn! The staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast was fine. It was close enough to SLU for us. We will stay there during future trips.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Victoria
"great place"
It was great
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
justin
"Enjoyable hotel"
visiting with grandchildren - age 14 and 9. We had a double room which was great. Service was no problem. Only 2nd day they didn't clean the room until after 4:00 - we were gone for the day but when we came back we had to wait for the room to be cleaned. Also another minor problem is in the dining room they should try to clean tables. It was busy - but we had to clean our own table before sitting down. A lot of young families and school groups there so the swimming pool was pretty full especially after 6PM. We were there during Easter Week. But overall we enjoyed the three nights we were there and would go back.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Friendliest staff around! Great rooms!"
In town for a conference just down the street at Union Station. Great location, secured parking, super friendly staff, nice rooms! Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Pam
"Concert starting location"
Have stayed a couple of times for concerts at Scottrade Center. Very convenience location, shuttle service from restaurant a great deal. Front desk personnel is always very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great location!"
Quick Spring Break getaway w/ teens and friend-- all had a great time! Pear Tree Inn 2 miles from Arch-- nice walk! Easy to get from Market St. on to 64 in car-- visited awesome Zoo, Wash. U, Delmar neighborhood (fun shops) and the Hill (yummo Italian food). Kim from Pear Tree Inn was helpful w/ great restaurant recs for foodies! And we loved the indoor pool, hot tub, workout room, breakfasts, and happy hour!
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
Monica
"Hotel stay"
You need to have more sound proofing between the elevator and the room next door. We could hear the elevator every time it moved.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Perfect!"
This hotel was absolutely perfect for our needs! I went to St. Louis for a spring break trip with some of my friends, and was a little worried we would get different treatment, since we are teenagers (two of us were 18 and two were 17). That was not the case! The front desk receptionist, I believe his name was Justin, went out of his way to make every guest feel welcomed. He even offered suggestions on local places to visit. The room was nice, exactly like the picture. Our only complaint was the room was sort of hot, even when we tried turning the thermostat down. But we were only there to sleep, so it wasn't enough to ruin the experience. The bathroom was exceptionally clean, which was good because I hate using other showers. I really liked the secure parking behind the hotel. Being a group of teenage girls without parents, it really made us feel safe. The pool was also nice, and the hot tub was very relaxing after a long day of walking. The location is excellent as well! I was originally looking into staying in the forest park area, but the hotel price kept getting higher and higher. So at the last minute, we decided on this one. I liked it so much more because it was right off of market street. It is super easy to find if lost, and is right off the interstate. This hotel was excellent and we all agreed we would stay there again if we came back for a shopping trip, or with our families. I highly recommend this hotel, you will definately get your money's worth.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Alex
"Great value, excellent location"
Located close to Busch Stadium, the Arch, minutes to Anheuser-Busch. The price was excellent, complimentary breakfast & cocktails/snacks in the evening was a nice touch. Staff was very helpful and friendly, rooms and facility very clean. Only complaint: the beds/pillows were too firm for my liking.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Agnes
"Enjoyed our stay - Great Location"
We spent three nights at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. The hotel was convenient to many of the places we visited such as the Zoo, the Science Center, the City Museum, and downtown. The pool and spa were not overly large, but sufficient in size and the hotel staff was very professional and accomodating. The included breakfast was very good and convenient and the evening drinks and snacks were a nice thing to have available.
Phil
"cool cool cool"
Friendly staff, gated/covered parking, clean room. No problems.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Kurtis
"Great hotel to stay in"
Hotel staff was wonderful. They were very accommodating for all our needs.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Little Extras, Close to Downtown"
I had a very nice stay. This hotel was close enough to downtown that it was close easy to walk to the arch and the City Museum (about a mile), but unlike many of the hotels right downtown, had free breakfast, free (easy) parking, and free internet. It also had free popcorn and soft drinks in the lobby for an afternoon snack. My room was clean and nice, and there was a big window at the end of the hallway with an incredible view of the city.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"No hot water?!"
There was no hot water. I feel that this is all the review I need to leave.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
A
"Great breakfast"
We enjoyed the hotel. Breakfast was good. Lots of choices. Manager even came around to make sure everything was ok. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. The parking was gated. The room seemed a little more crammed just because of the layout of the sofa bed but worked OK.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Erica
"Nice hotel, convenient to public transportation"
It's a nice mid-high-end hotel located right on a metro line, so convenient to just about everything. The neighborhood immediately around isn't so interesting (but you can get over to the Grand area or CWE or Delmar Loop with a 10 minute metro ride). Note that the Pear Tree and DoubleTree are almost right next to each other by Union Station, which is slightly confusing. The Pear Tree is a little ways down from the actual old train station.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"good stay good location free parking"
great staff, everyone friendly and helpful. pool was a little dated and outside hotel area was a little rough. room was nice and good size, heater was very loud at night, overall a nice stay. desk staff were great, manager seemed to always be walking the floor ensuring everyone was well taken care of.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Daniel J.
"Great place to stay!"
Great place to stay near Union Station and Scotrade center! Took my Granddaughters to see Disney on Ice Frozen, and it was very convenient. They loved the pool and the restaurant was great, and also the free breakfast was great the next morning.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"My experience"
Great
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Nice - close to Scott Trade Center."
Quick check in. Very friendly staff. Pool and spa area very clean. Exercise equipment a little dated.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Frozen weekend."
They were quick to find us a room.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"good"
The evening snacks were disappointing, but everything else was good.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Love staying here!"
I choose to stay at this hotel on every trip I make to downtown St. Louis. The staff, especially Nichole, is unbelievably amazing and helpful.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Tamie
"Great Hotel. Friendly Staff"
We were there for Frozen on Ice.. So they were very busy. But the staff was very friendly it was great to have free parking and a shuttle take us to the show. We would stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Hockey game with a bonus"
Took the family to St. Louis to watch a hockey game. Blues fans were nice to those of us wearing Boston Bruins shirts! The happy hour at the hotel was fun and a nice bonus for the trip. Covered parking and shuttle service to game was great. Hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast was a great way to start the day.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Dianne
"great down town hotel"
The room was very clean and the beds really comfortable. Really enjoyed the free drink and snacks in the afternoon and my granddaughter loved the pool! The attached restaurant was great and we really appreciated the shuttle service to the Scott Trade Center.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Collette
"Weekend fun"
Room was clean staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Teresa L.
"Good trip..."
Very short but good trip
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015