All hotels in Sterling, Virginia, United States of America
23000 Indian Creek Dr, Sterling, VA, 20166, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Dulles Delay"
Our flight was delayed and we ended up spending a second night there. We were given a handicap room (which we did not need) the first night, but it was fine and both rooms were very comfortable. Shuttle to airport was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Bobbi
"Expectations Met"
Always an excellent choice. You won't be disappointed. Great customer service from checking in to breakfast to checking out. Housekeeping was second to none. They were great! Very friendly and helpful!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Loved it."
Good relaxing atmosphere.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
"Just ok"
I thought it was lacking. There was no restaurant on site. The cleaning service for the rooms was extremely late every day. The hotel is in need of upgrades. The staff was friendly but it didn't make up for everything else that was lacking.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Loved Our Stay !"
A wonderful relaxing stay ! We, didn't get to check in until after 2 in the morning. Our plane arived at that time. So, it was nice to be able to sleep in the next morning.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Always a nice stay !! One of the best in the business !
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great value stay"
Good stay. Near the airport so location is very convenient. Free airport shuttle is a plus.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Hoang
Clean , Good breakfast and Nice indoor swimming pool. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
biswaranjan
standard chain hotel, good price, good location not far from IAD, bed was mushy
Other trip May 26, 2015
R
"Rudest Front desk staff ever"
Gentleman at the desk was rude, didn't want to get off his cell phone to wait on me. Then put down my booking thru Expedia. Be prepared they want a $100.00 deposit. Never greeted you as you were entering or exiting the building. Asked for coffee cups for my room was told I would have to come to the desk to get them.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Roberta
Nice hotel, close to Washington and great rates. Staff were friendly and accommodating.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Rose
It was very nice and comfortable experience! Staff was friendly!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Dustin
"Nice comfortable hotel with indoor swimming pool"
Good breakfast. Nice to have an indoor swimming pool. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Great for park and fly."
This is the third time I've stayed at Fairfield Inn for a trip. Last year a new Cracker Barrel was built adjacent to the hotel; perfect if you need to grab a bite before or after a flight. Staff is very accommodating and lobby area and rooms have very pretty decor.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Enjoyed our stay here. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Will stay again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Upon arrival the front desk person was not very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable, the pool was also very clean and convenient. Over the weekend the breakfast staff was very polite, but the front desk person and the breakfast staff on Monday were not friendly at all.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Awesome experience"
This was one of the most amazing, pleasant and comforting time my girlfriend and i has spent. With friendly staff and good overall service.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
eduardo
"Convenient location"
Staying Overnite due to early morng airplane flight
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Enrique
This hotel is very nice
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Best for the bucks!!!"
Like my title. You're best for the bucks Fairfield Inn!!!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
E D in da Hoous
"Nice Hotel Close to IAD Airport"
Our stay was overnight prior to our flight leaving early the next morning. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to IAD (Dulles) International Airport. We also were able to leave our car there for the duration of our vacation (2 weeks), so it made our departure and arrival smooth and seamless. The room and all facilities were very clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the staff were quick and most accommodating. We also had breakfast there the next morning (it was included in the price of the room). It was quite complete with a wide variety of food, both hot and cold, and all very tasty. We took the shuttle to the airport (it leaves every half hour). Upon our arrival from our trip, we called the phone number provided for the shuttle while we were in the Customs area, and as soon as we had made it through Customs, picked up all our luggage and changed into warm clothes, the shuttle was there to pick us up. We were whisked to the hotel where our car was parked (and free of snow!), transferred all the luggage to our vehicle and made the 3 hour drive home. This hotel, its amenities and staff made our trip begin and end with ease and convenience, things I greatly appreciate.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Visit to the Air and Space Museum"
Look and feel of a brand new hotel due to recent renovation.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Have no complaints, staff was very friendly. Bed was comfortable, stayed four nights.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
We stayed here in order to avoid traveling on the roads during a snowstorm. The room was well decorated and clean, and the staff was helpful. Overall it was comfortable and relaxing.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
C
"Great hotel close to airport"
Very pleased w/ hotel. Less than 5-10 min from airport. Loved convenience of leaving car fir only little more $ with a night's stay. Room very sound proof. And toilet flushing doesnt wake others up in middle of the night. Nice brkfst. Great deal, will stay again.
"Not very close to airport"
Shuttle needs to be 24 hours.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington Dulles Airport
The Fairfield Inn & Suites is located just 1.5 miles from the Dulles International Airports Terminal makes us very convenient to the Airport. The Fairfield Inn & Suites provides shuttle services to our guests from 4:30AM until Midnight daily on the hour and half hour. IE. 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 etc..
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Very nice hotel perfect for relaxing."
I enjoyed my weekend very much! I was able to relax in pure comfort and cleanliness as well. Great breakfast buffet that offered turkey sausage instead of pork that's usually offered. The staff was very nice and even allowed me to check out late too. I definitely would stay at this location AGAIN!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Ashlee
"I would definetly stamp here again."
Was here for one night and the hotel was everything I expected. Rooms were nice and clean, staff was friends and helpful, and it was surprisingly quiet for being so close he airport.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
joseph
"Hotel doesn't reflect the price but Service does"
Hotel staff was good, room was excellent. I did not know the shuttle from the airport stopped running at midnight until I called at 12:03 am (flight was an hour late). I reviewed my information and did not see anywhere on there or on the website where they mentioned that fact. I also called the hotel the day of to confirm the room and the shuttle service but the guy answering the phone did not mention the shuttle times then either.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
room was nice and clean but hot. Couldn't get ac to work. I would definitely go back though.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Value!"
we had a very nice relaxing stay here
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Marriott!"
It was excellent! Room was clean and people were nice!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Yun
"excellent"
Very satisfied from customer service plus how clean the room was.
7 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
aikaterini
"Great deal for a close to everything hotel."
We stayed here from a Tuesday to Friday and it was a great deal and close to all the places and people we wanted to visit.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
B
"No complaints"
Great hotel, no complaints. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Overall excellent"
Happy. Everything was good. My family and me enjoyed every place of the facilities
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Ronco
"Quite and Comfortable"
This was my second stay at this hotel. I look forward to stay again. Overall quite and comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Relaxation"
This is the place to go when you need to get away and relax, or just for business trips. The room was very clean! The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was superb. The hot breakfast was great amd the staff was very nice as well. Overall for the price I have't found anything better and I travel quite a bit!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ash
"Nice Clean Place Near To Airport"
I was stay here for two days with Family. Hotel is near to Airport and convenient to rental cars location. It's nice clean place and staffs are friendly too.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Saket
"Great hotel / check the shuttle van"
Everything was great , however when u call to get picked up from the airport there are 2 Fairfield inns and no one told me and I got onto the wrong shuttle van! It was midnight and I didn't have a ride to the other one . So make sure to ask if it's the north or the south hotel ! There is no where on hotels. Com website that says this !
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
"perfect rest before a flight"
We were extremely surprised with the hotel design, cleanliness, breakfast, and overall service, given its airport location and the purpose its serves! Absolutely a great hotel to stay in for the night before catching a flight from Dulles airport!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Good for family"
Clean and comfortable. Good for family stay.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"excellent"
The people staff were great,room excellent and breakfast wonderful, the tv set on the room was bad when you first turn it on volume start at the higher level and that was anoying.
5 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Roberto
"excellent hotel"
Excellent
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
angel
"Hope I have an opportunity to return."
Very pleasantly surprised as the price was reasonable, but the quality was 4 star value.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"well done"
Great shuttle service late from Dulles. Room was well kept and everything was easy
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Aaron
"Nice hotel and close to airport and shopping place"
had nice stay,love the break fast,and the room is clean staff is friendly and helpful
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Short layover"
one night layover between flights. easy check in, courteous staff, quiet and clean room with good heat for a cold night. very convenient, only a few minutes away from Dulles airport. within a few feet of a Cracker Barrel resturant
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014