All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel! The only complaint we have that it took about an hour to check-in when we arrived at 8pm.
2 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Krzysztof
"21st birtjda"
Took my granddaughter do 3 college roommates for her 21st birthday - they absolutely loved it. Love the dj loved the pool loved the location.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Winnie
"Wanted to stay at Caesar's for the longest"
I have been wanting to stay at Caesar's Palace for the longest. Now that I have I wish they would revamp their rooms. The rooms felt like 1990's, the bed was extremely comfortable and the cleaning crew (maids) were awesome. I had great service so my only real complain is the room has not been upgraded.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"not that great for the price."
when thru hotels.com. i got 25% off the room. still was about 6oo.oo bucks for a night. the room was old looking. ripped sheets. could use a fresh coat of paint. just wasnt my style.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
jonathan
"Beautiful view"
It was amazing i will definitely go back again
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Alberto
"Never again!"
The check-in/check-out process was ridiculous. We will never be staying here again. Seriously .... over 45 minutes to check out at 1:45 AM.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Joyce
"Nobu Hotel at Caesars"
My overall stay at Nobu Hotel at Caesars was Excellent and I would definitely stay there again. The staff and the grounds were great. One my favorites eats were the Bucchannal Buffet. My only disappointment was the fact that Wifi was not working in my hotel room and apparently we were not the only ones having this issue. Technicians from Nobu/Caesars attempted to correct the problem but could not get it corrected. However, there is free Wifi available on the gym/check-in floor. The Wifi signal within Caesars in general weak.
5 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"lots of hassle"
Got an upgrade to Lauren Collection in order to be with family and assist with elderly parents. Rooms gorgeous! Front desk a total hassle with long check in lines and no one in charge; one reservation out of our three was "lost" and it appeared that there is only one check in for the entire resort; consisting of several towers. VERY busy, VERY crowded everywhere in hotel so not a relaxing experience if that's what is important.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Janis M
"clean but poor services"
ordered breakfast room service - they lost the order. No offer to compensate
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"I was disappointed in the long wait to check in"
I was disappointed in the long wIt to check in 40 min??? I have a business in LV and stay every 4 to 6 weeks. First time I have stayed in Ceasar's. Not sure I will come back.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Randall
Great time!
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Francis
Great room. Free upgrade. Only problem I wish there was no smoking in the casino.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great place"
I always love my stays at Caesar's. There are great restaurants in the hotel and nothing can beat the close proximity to great shopping. And I always hit up the spa and spend a relaxing day after hitting their great gym.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jon
"Vegas Return"
long lines to check in, more staff needed. Took close to an hour.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Spectacular Upgrade!"
we booked a $234. suite and got upgraded by the check in gal to a huge 1800 sq.ft. suite! 3 Bathrooms, hot tub, living room,corner windows with views of Bellagio and Eiffel tower on the 31st floor. A spectacular experience. Also room service was fantastic. Never even left the room to gamble!
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Kenneth
"You get what you pay for..."
We booked the least expensive "Roman Traveller" room, and were a little disappointed in the overall shadiness of the room (it just looked a little older and used than we were expecting), but overall were satisfied. The bed was comfortable, and everything worked just fine. However, the in-room premium wi-fi we paid for was pretty irritating, requiring several calls to the front desk and outsourced hospitality help line to get it working properly. Will stay at Caesar's again - no doubt, but will choose a nicer room.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Victoria
Pool area was beautiful! Centrally located and lots of good restaurants within the hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Better hotels in Vegas for same money"
Charged for early check-in and the room was cr*p! Asked for another room and was told it wasn't possible as i booked online! I was too tired to be bothered but all i can say is DO NOT STAY at the Roman Tower. One day room as not cleaned and i had to call room service 3 times to finally get the bathroom cleaned. Will never stay again
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Over price for what you get."
Visit was ok. Did not like the fact that the pools close at 6:PM and there is an additional charge to utilize the Venus pool. I should have stayed at the Four Season
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Very pricey but was nice to be able to stay tat Caesars after the concert we attended there.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Bryson
"Ceaser's Palace lacks simple amenities"
We stayed at Caesar's Palace and our accommodations were lovely, but they nickel and dime you to death for the simplest amenities. You have a Keurig Coffee Maker in your room to use, but no coffee, that is unless you want to take it from the mini bar area and pay $13. And most everyone these days travels with electronics and there was no docking station in the room. In fact the digital alarm clock (which could have easily been a docking station but was not) had a place to play CDs....who carries CDs these days anyway. We asked if we could print a copy of our boarding pass for our return flight home and each copy costs $5...we of course elected to NOT print 2 pieces of paper and save our $10. I bet Holiday Inn Express has got Caesar's Palace beat for amenities like the ones above and probably a lot more we didn't discover. Of course there is that $25/day resort fee...figure that one out...not sure what it provides you with and the gaming tables minimum bets were high and not being one that is wreckless with our money. We opted to go to other casinos were we could find reasonable gaming tables. We have stated at the MGM, Venetian, Monte Carlo, Flamingo Hilton and now Caesar's....we have definitely marked Caesar's off our list for our next excursion to Las Vegas
4 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Holly
I'm so enjoy this vacation !! Thank you all
2 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
Yenting
"Overall funtime"
Newer towers are very nice, the older Roman tower needs to be remodeled to bring it up to the hotels standards.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Raleigh
The hotel was ok, average for the area, but the service was terrible!!! I would never stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"150.00 for using pool chair lounges !"
2 hrs before closing the pool a rude person came up to us and told us we had to pay 150.00 for using the pool lounges very ridiculous and outrageous charge considering there was almost no people using the pool !!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Complimentary Upgrade. Yes please!"
We were given a complimentary upgrade upon checking in. The room was spacious, had a view of the Strip and even had a tv in the bathroom mirror. All the staff were friendly from the front desk to the valet. Caesar's Palace is a great hotel. The location is perfect. The buffet is amazing!!! You must try. One of the best in Vegas. The pool is gorgeous but crowded. Lots of gambling so if you want to bet on a game, play slots or a hand of poker you have something for everyone. Definitely recommend staying here.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Ask Octavious Tower Avoid Old towers"
I wasn't called when room was ready. 8:30 pm was given last room in old tower very far from elevator. At 2:30 pm I arrived and asked for room close to elevator. My room had adjoining rooms on each side. My neighbors were loud, profanity spoken often and room very dingy and room over equipment and parking lot. Even bell person insisted I call for move. Desk said all they would do is send security which they never did. I called five times to be moved and finally was upgraded and I loved the Octavious Tower Delux King room with beautiful view!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Shawn
"Totally Blown Away!!"
This hotel is top notch. Every single person from the front desk check in to restaurant employees to table dealers were nothing but friendly, and made us feel right at home. I'm so disappointed to read any negative reviews I've seen here because I don't want anyone discouraged to stay here. Our room was clean, and anytime we called for housekeeping or the front desk everyone was there to help with any questions we had. This was by far my best stay EVER in Vegas.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Ashley
"Friend extravaganza"
I was with a couple of friends who have never been to vegas,I have been mulitple times and always try snd stay st a new place, and we really liked caesars! Our room was clean and big, we had a partial view of the strip which was awesome, we did stay in the augustus tower, which is newer. The pool at ceasars is amazing, for this time of year this was a necessity for us, and we spent the day there, it was so fun! We were mostly at the swim up black jack tables, which are in the shade. Overall a great stay!
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Abigail
"Good overall"
Room was great but the valet service was slow and just ok...they did not do a good job !
1 night trip Jun 3, 2015
tejashree
"N/A"
N/A
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Oddy
"Disappointed on book through this web site"
It was not a present stay, I was trying to request a non-smoking room, however, since there is a little statement state it was not guarrante about the price this room, I was given a smoking area room and once I step into the room, we already smell the smoking. Wall were thin and can here neighborhood came back at 2am.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
ivy
"Nobu in Caesars is Exclusive"
Hotel was great, excellent location. For the traveler seeking a hotel that is upscale.
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
John S
"Caesars"
Toilet was broke. Maintenance did come up and fix it. The Toilet room smelled like a heavy smoker for the entire stay. I had to keep the door closed. The restaurants and stores are very overpriced.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Huge Room"
The Augustus wing was very nice. Our room was extremely large. Had a pleasant stay. Bed was comfortable. Requested a good view but has a view of the other tower, which was terrible.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Tricia
"Amazing room & Amazing date"
Awesome stay. Received a junior suite in the Forum Tower and couldn't have asked for a nicer room. It would have been nice to have been aware of the early pool closure on Saturday because of the iHeart Radio concert with Nikki Minaj & Chris Brown. Plus some of the mini pools were closed because of the concert, on both Friday & Saturday while they were setting up, which was disappointing. Other than that, it was perfect. But then again, so was my date.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"couples weekend"
Caesars is classic vegas. Great location and the pool was amazing. I recommend upgrading to a new tower as the rooms are bigger.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Josh
"Caesar's Palace is a rip off, buyer beware."
Terrible service, I spent $1400 on 2 rooms for 3 days and I was treated like I was a $20 customer at motel 6. They even locked us out of our room, stating that our credit card had been de authorized, since I had already paid for the room upfront, and paid for the deposit when I got their I was puzzled. I called my bank and they said that the card was still functioning and that it must be on the hotels side. Come to find out the hotel had deleted my card by mistake from the system and then decided to deactivate my room key at 12 at night when I was tired from a day of sightseeing. This is a terrible hotel.. you are better off staying at another hotel in Vegas that is cheaper with better service.
3 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Benjamin
"Roman Tower need an update"
We got booked for Roman Tower. Those are old rooms from the 90's, old bed, old wall paper and tv stands. Bathroom still has the red heating lamp. We had to pay $56.00 per knight to upgrade to a newer room. When you book Caesars Palace based on the whole picture you see of the shopping center, casino and outside plus the price you expect a very nice room. The upgraded room was nice but watch when you book it to make sure you're not getting Roman Tower since the quality of it is very poor and should not be more than $49.00 per night.
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
EVA
"Pleasant Night in Vegas"
Taking a road trip to California for a new job. Stopped in Las Vegas for our last night out. Room was spacious and well appointed for a fair price. We were exhausted after a 10 hour drive and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and attentive. I plan to stay here again next time I am in Vegas.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Great Room Bad Customer Service"
We stayed in the Augusta Tower Room and it was awesome I felt like royalty walking in our room it was really nice, but the customer service is awful. When we checked in no one greeted me to say "hello" or "how can I help you", none of that. I had to walk up to the person to say hey I'm checking in. I tried to get an extended check out time and they told me a flat out "NO" without any explanations. Customer service is all bad, but the look and feel of the room was the best part.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Shawntee
"Caesars best location in the strip!"
In Vegas for business. Booked the cheapest room but was upgraded! Fast Internet. Love Caesars, it's the best location on the strip and so many restaurant choices and amazing shopping. Rooms seem to have been recently upgraded - beautiful. Highly recommend!
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Emma
"Great location but okay service.."
Check-in: We booked a non-smoking room; however when we checked in, we were told that they only had smoking rooms available... We still wanted a non-smoking room and the representative was able to find us one after a few clicks on the mouse.. (which also made me wonder why she would tell us there's no non-smoking available in the first place..) Location: Great location - right on the center of the strip and close to airport. Room: Room was clean. However, beware of the mini bar. We moved around those candy bars a bit as we needed extra space for our stuff, but didn't open any of them. We did get charged for those candies (which was like $15 per box), and had to call back for adjustments. Overall an okay stay experience.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
"Ok hotel, but not what I expected."
Room was clean, but next door was noisy. I expected the hotel to be of a higher caliber. The walls in Palace Tower are thin and not very insulated. I probably would not stay at Caesars Palace again.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Hai
"Average room. nice hotel"
Nice hotel, not very nice room. Some of the room features didn't work and we had a plumbing issue that took the staff 3 hours to solve.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Yakov
"Average Stay - First time in Vegas"
Overall its in a great location, however, the Roman Tower rooms are less desirable and the mattresses are old and in poor condition. Rooms are HUGE though. No view. Pool was amazing, however, overcrowded and $60 to rent a chase lounge is CRAZY!
4 night trip May 21, 2015
"Spend your money else where"
It started at check in with a Jackie Chan Look alike, we arrived early from Phx. The hotel wants a $30 dollar fee for early check in, he said he could make it go away if we tipped him. We walked away in frustration, I returned 5 min later to the same man and he acted like we never met and checked us in. The carpet on the way to the room was held down with duct tape at all the seams. The only bright spot was the food, Gordon Ramseys, and Wolfgangs. When we left the room we went out away from Caesars and found better places. The service we got from other places was much more inviting. I met one Caesars employee that seemed to care, I was on my way to the ice machine, he was an older gentlemen and said welcome to Caesars how are you doing. It shocked me so much I went back to find him to discuss my displeasure and he was gone. I am not recommending this place to anyone.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Don
"Will not come back again..."
Haven't been at Ceaser's for many years and thought we would give it a shot. It was like a madhouse combined with a zoo. Very crowded and cramped. Could not even walk through at some point without getting pushed by other people,who did not even try to hide their rudeness. Unbelievable!! The room was ok, no complaints there.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Michele
"Slow check in!!"
Had to wait over 20 minutes to check into our room and we had already a confirmation number, needs to be a separate line for those that already have reservations. There was also hair on the celing of our bathroom.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"First time at Caesar"
Webonlynstayed one night and we would have had more time to enjoy more but late check out only extended from 11-12 and we didn't get a chance to enjoy the awesome pool.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015