All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Memorial Weekend"
Had a wonderful time. Saw Mariah and she was great! Still a little frustrated about the resort fees.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"good"
good
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
Hotel was one of the best, no complaints with anything! Would recommend it to anyone. 1st class
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Poor room for a luxury hotel"
Excellent location and enormous casino, but the site is so big that is even difficult to find your way inside. Room is old and has the same space of other hotels and it is far below the luxury of the hotel entrance and amenities. You get better places in LV.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Jose
"augustus tower = nice upgrade"
stayed in one of the new towers (augustus). definitely an upgrade over the older ones. room was pretty nice. the room itself is probably on par w/ similarly priced rooms at nicer hotels. but you're still in caesars so i'd probably still prefer to stay somewhere like the cosmo if rooms are priced in line.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Gregory
"No service in casino, walk a mile to get anywhere"
Service in the casino is terrible, I can not recall ever being offered a drink whether it was at a table or on slots. I fully expect to lose money in Vegas but at least put a drink in my hand. Went to Encore instead, service is always great there. Would not stay at Caesars again, first and last time there. Going back to Palazzo or Encore, my two favorite hotels in vegas.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Great room, great bed, beautiful bathroom."
I stayed in the Forum Tower. This is a great hotel, my room was beautiful. The bathroom was terrific with a special mention for the shower. No complaints at all. Ok, just one, too many pillows! What's the deal with every hotel having a dozen pillows (I exaggerate) that have to be stored somewhere. But it's hardly a problem in a large room, just a nuisance. The bed and bedding re very comfortable!
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Brad
"Can't wait to be back"
Our stay was awesome, we will definitely stay here again, the only problem we had is the remote for tv kept giving out so it would stop working randomly. The biggest problem we had was Mariah Carey cancelling her show last minute but that of course was not the hotel's fault. Thank You caesars palace for an amazing week.
3 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Bianca
"Better value elsewhere in Vegas"
In need of a facelift. Rooms in Forum Tower need a renovation. Getting pretty beat up.
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
Troy
"Awesome"
Best hotel I've ever stayed in
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Vandy
"Won't stay again"
I would never stay here again unless I was forced to because of a conference. A few key reasons: I was persuaded to "upgrade" to a room that had a flat screen tv and was "twice the size" of the room selected. The TV was horrible -- small and low resolution. And the room was a standard size with a longer hallway. Second reason -- they are kind enough to provide a coffee machine but then charge $14.95 for a cup of coffee because you have to buy the "Kit" from the minibar. And this after paying a $38 dollar a night "resort fee." The third reason is the internet. It's supposed to be included in my resort fee but it kept charging my room and they said it was removed. Two charges remained at checkout but the kine was so long to talk to anyone that I had to leave and will deal with it later. Also Your resort fee ONKY covers wifi in the room and not anywhere else in the hotel. It also only covers two devices -- what do u expect for $38 per day !!
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Martin
"Getaway.."
It was excellent! Will come back soon! :)
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Pricey"
A friend and I attended the Money Show, found food especially pricey. The distance from casino area to walk was lengthy.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Dallas"
Trip and location was great, $13.00 for coffee is way to much
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Stay at Caesar"
Too much charge on everything
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
"Beddy Nica..."
Great place, but we had a room by the pools, and we had an awful smell from time to time. Vegas in general is very expensive now.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nobu at Caesars"
Hotel Nobu inside Caesars is great!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great location rooms not the best"
Room was old despite upgrading the room. Limited amenities
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Oliver
"Awesome days"
Outstanding.... The palace tower is great
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Victor
"Luxury at the finest."
Loved it! When my family and I arrived our room was not ready yet, but no fear they upgraded our room for free and we got to stay in the Octavis tower with a pool view! The whole hotel is bathed in luxury and beauty. Very clean room and very nice staff. We will definitely stay with Caesars in the Octavis Tower every time we visit Vegas.
4 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Great time"
My stay was better than expected in every way.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Randy
"One Night Stay"
Checked in about 7pm for a one night stay. No line at check-in. Five minutes total to check-in. Room was nice, nothing over the top, but it did have a spa tub out in the bedroom. We didn't use it. The hotel is very centrally located. No problems with checkout. Be aware that there is a fee that Caesars adds on that Hotels.com doesn't collect when you book your stay. Ours was like $32.00. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
William J.
"My favorite hotel"
Great!!
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Xavier
"Worst Vegas Trip ever"
The worst Vegas trip ever. Never again staying at Ceasars Palace. Toilet overflowed, took 4 hours for someone to clean up the mess, they didnt move us to a different room but gave us $25 beverage credit for the inconvenience, neighbor was fighting at 2am sounded like they were ready to kill each other, couldnt check out thru the TV, on hold for almost 1 hour to speak to someone so we can check out, both days that we stayed vallet parking was not available. Worst hotel ever.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Total Disappointment!"
I have always had a special place in my heart for Ceasars because my wife and I got married here in 2007. Unfortunately the room was a total disappointment! (Roman Tower) The bathroom was completely outdated, the tub had a permanent dirt ring around it The hardware in the tub looked rusted I decided to take a shower instead and it filled like a swimming pool so maintenance had to come and drain it! Only great thing about this room was the bed was comfy. Total waist of $520 for 2 Nights!
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"good times"
have never stayed at caesars palace but after this stay my favorite place
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Luis
"Old and overpriced room"
Room has outdated luxury features and is old and worn out. The room is definitely overpriced.
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"great stay, great price"
First time staying here. Love it... everything was neat. love the experience, will definitely stay again
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Yu Ken
"Not happy"
I have stayed in just about every hotel in Vegas. This had to be by far the worst experience I've had. When we got there the valet was closed so we had to drive around to the other valet not a huge deal. We get to the front desk aside from the already prepaid room be ready for a $200 withdrawal on your card if your using debit as a security fee and a $35 a night hotel fee. Which no other Vegas hotel actually removes from your account this one will. So here comes the real winner we had requested 2 beds and we had done the reservations 3 months in advance the man at the front desk said they were all out because it was a busy weekend so here's a king bed would you like a rollaway. So after this you can imagine how great this vacation is turning out to be. The man at the front desk had assured us the deposit would go back as soon as we checked out and it. What he failed to mention was they would be taken out of my account a second time. When i contacted ceasers about this there customer service had a lovely response about how they don't "control bank practices".
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Diana
"Great staff"
Hotel staff was great. It was our anniversary, we got married in Vegas 20 years ago, and they upgraded us to a suite. Very nice.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Luxury"
I must say that this hotel was a level of luxury that I had never experienced. There are door bells, marble floors in the bathroom and in the shower. A lot of the amenities are not in the room to ensure that your cash is spent in the hotel lobby. This hotel is beautiful inside and outside one that I would definitely stay in again. The buffet was great; a little pricey but worth every penny. Shops and service were great for the price that we paid.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
tonya
"DON'T STAY IN THE ROMAN TOWER!"
My one star rating is for the Roman Tower room I booked at Caesars. This tower should have been shut down a long time ago. Stained carpet, outdated décor and my sheets had an unidentified spot on them. I had stayed at Caesars in the past and knew the other towers were not like this. When I contacted the front desk, they explained the Roman tower will be closed in November for renovations, however they have no business charging people to stay in that tower up until then, it was seriously GROSS. Once I moved over to the forum tower, everything was fine and up to expectations.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Never Question Caesar! All hail Caesar!"
always the best and the most consistent!!Adore the Caesars Palace!
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Cheryl
We were finishing up our honeymoon, and decided to have one more day. Well worth it and look forward to going back again!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Lee
"House of Cards"
WOW First class all the way a must stay in Vegas
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Cynthia
"birthday weekend"
Just stayed one night. Very nice and good size room, comfortable beds and nice bathroom with a great view of the pool. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"worst place to stay in Vegas"
My husband and I decided to stay a night in each of best hotels in vegas but the Ceasar was just awful. Starting at check in they dont greet The room had a mildew odor and worse the restroom stinked like urine. there was no toilet paper ask at service desk never got it. The bed was as hard as a rock. my worse expirience in vegas.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Still one of the best in LV"
Was there for a sporting event. Did not gamble. What I liked: the free upgrade to a better room; the spa (tho very expensive); the 24-hour restaurant in the lobby; the decor (so fun!); the shopping mall; the swimming pools. What I did not like: The huge check-in and -out lines; so much walking, so much walking, long lines for taxis. The variety of food at the buffet was good, the quality not so much. The snarky pool bartenders who noticed only the young and beautiful.
5 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
"rundown"
Roman tower is very rundown. I will not be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Holly
"Avoid Roman Tower"
Don't stay in the Roman Tower, it's too old and needs work. On day 1 my hot water didn't work and on day 2 my bathroom lights didn't work and my closet door fell off the hinges.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"great hotel!"
perfect location, great customer service. Walls in rooms are so thin you can hear other people sneeze, that's the only down side. The beds were extremely comfortable!!! My husband and I had a relaxing time.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"anniversary"
We had a wonderful stay. Just wish they didn't take so long to return $200 deposit. They didn't tell you when you booked
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
We paid a lot for this stay and expected a bit more. The room was OK, but the interior was very 90's. Expected more for a 250 dollars a night stay. The room was boiling hot when we came there, and when we put the AC in it was very loud. The people who worked there where excellent. No complains there. The worst thing was that NOTHING was included except for the valet parking. There for we had higher expectations of the room. WIFI, breakfast, nothing was in clouded. Even for their club Omnia there we no perks... I have astma and there where no information in hotels.com or on caesars own website that you could smoke everywhere in the casino and bars in the hotel. To make a wall of text short: You didn't get much for the money you pay for the room. DON'T stay here if you have astma.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Rebecca
"Poor first impression!"
Front desk rep. acted like I was a ordering a hamburger. I have had a better reception at a McDonald's! She was training a new employee, I am sure that new hire will learn to not smile and will not enjoy being gainfully employed as well. Poor first impression.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
CLARK
"I love Caesars"
Great room!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Samantha
"Nickel and Dimed..."
I'm used to being charged a lot for food and service. But be careful with what you do here, everything costs. For example my friends removed a few beers from the fridge to put in their own drinks in, but the fridge has sensors everywhere... We got the actual drinks removed from the bill but we were charged a "restocking fee" that was apparently unavoidable. Even though no one restocked anything but myself.
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Hangover"
Just for night well stayed, i was able to use the shower and the bath tub felt like a spa it was so nice. My first time staying "I WILL BE BACK"
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Rosa
"Dream night"
Full satisfaction, overall. Nice suite, what else could one wish for the price !! Only minus point was the supplement of 32 dollars which seems normal (announced by Hotels.com, but after booking only). Nevertheless, even then the hotel was great !!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Huge hotel, big noise in some rooms"
Too much noise from big a/c machines outside Windows. Really big noise, hard to sleep. Stay away from lowest floors in Forum tower
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Benny
"Not worth it!"
Definitely Not what I expected!
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015