All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Caesars "A""
Only hiccup was checking in. It would be nice to have known the complimentary valet parking was part of our reservation BEFORE walking across the whole hotel with our luggage. I went to park and my wife couldn't check us in because even though part of the reservation the hotel wouldn't let her do the paperwork. Other then that, we enjoyed the venue, the room and location.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Daryl
"Fun"
2 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
Wendy
I was disappointed; furniture was old, scratched and worn out. It didn't feel clean, for the price that was paid I expected better. I've seen fancier for cheaper price. I will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Yasmin
"watch out for the extras"
Got charged for snacks we didn't use because we moved them. They are sitting on a computer that automatically charges your account. Coffee is $13. For 4 keurig cups.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Bad customer service"
Front desk receptionist would not let us check in even with a confirmation from hotels.com and hostess was rude helping everyone except for myself to get checked in. Had to call in for help. Mini bar was locked and not usable even with a $200 deposit.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Bobbi
"One of the best hotels on the strip!"
Caesar's Palace is definitely the place to stay! It is very grand and nice. The lobby is amazing with marble floors and the shopping is great along with the nice restaurants and casual dining. The room was on the 43rd level with a view of the strip, it was so spacious! I would definitely recommend staying here. Good location right in the middle of the strip!
3 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Gerald
"Anniversary"
Awesome!!
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Leslie
"Give unto Caesar...... Giant luxury hotel"
Gorgeous hotel. Bathroom was totalling amazing, giant whirlpool tub and separate shower, enclosed toilet. Wifi was about $40 per day - not good. If you upgrade to a larger room for $50 they will also throw in the wifi. Uber was not allowed to pick up out front - that needs to change. I pay for the hotel, and I should be able to choose my transportation - the cabs are just grossly overpriced.
4 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Sherri
"Great place!"
Had an amazing time in a great hotel!!!
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Billie
Great
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Casey
"Caesar's Palace is a little devious"
GOOD Very nice, grand hotel as one would expect being Caesar's in Las Vegas. The Matt Goss show was excellent! The Gossy Lounge becomes a small dance club after the show. We never left the hotel during our 4-day stay. There are plenty of restaurants and shops. The room was very quiet. BAD Mini-bar charges were very deceptive. There was no mention of automatic charges mentioned at check in. Once we arrived in our room we immediately removed items to put our items in the fridge and were charged within 30 seconds with no indication this would happen. Our bags were delivered and the bell captain saw we'd removed items and told us. We put them back, went immediately to the front desk and were assured there would be no charges. At checkout we were charged a $25 restocking fee because we "removed" six items. I consider this to be very devious. The ceiling paint in the bathroom was peeling due to a water leak from above. Very little storage in the bathroom to store toiletries.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Jack
"Should have been great, BUT......................."
We went to Vegas for my wifes birthday. We had concert tickets at Caesars so we decided to stay there. What could be better than Caesars Palace,right? As we arrived at 3 on Friday and tried to Valet it was full. Off to self parking we go.On a side note, we were here for 3 nights and was NEVER able to Valet. We park and begin our VERY LONG JOURNEY threw the hotel to try and get to registration. It took us almost 25 minutes to get threw the people and hotel. After waiting in line for almost 30 minutes(we were 3rd in line)it was finally our turn.We noticed while we were in line that not one employee was smiling. It was weird to watch.We got to our room and as began to walk down the hall you can immediately tell that this tower is in desperate need of a make over. The carpets are coming apart at the seams and are dirty and there is a weird smell. We get into our room and at one time I bet it was an amazing room. Now though, the wallpaper is peeling, the carpets are dirty and the furniture has stains. I will say the bed and the pillows were very comfortable. Another thing to consider about this hotel, is it is loud and if you are over 30, I promise you that you are out numbered 10 to 1. This hotel is loud and crowded.The forum is still amazing and my wife loves all the shopping that can be done.We go to Vegas a lot.For the same money you can stay at Palazzo or Wynn and have an much more enjoyable classy experience
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Fred
"Caesars Palace is number 1"
Caesars Palace is a great place to stay! Great location, food, night life!
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Sheri
It's close to everything and was a perfect choice!
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Janell
"Give Me Free In-Room Coffee or No More Stay Here"
My daughter and I were here to see Reba\Brooks and Dunn. The Coliseum mezzanine seats and the show were both awesome. I rated Caesar's Palace Forum Hotel a 4 out of 5 because there was no free coffee in the room; my only complaint.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great room and hospitality"
Casino seemed more smokey than other casinos, but then again it is Vegas and I am from an area where everything is smoke free practically. Everything else was great!
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Laurie
The only complaint I have is the pillows on the bed. They were so hard, I woke up withheld a headache every morning.
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
Victoria
nice hotel. only cons, not too friendly with signs and directions, you can easily get lost especially with parking. overall room is clean HOWEVER, OMG CHECK THE FURNACE which is located inside the room right next to the closets full of dusts and cobwebs... so please housekeepers supervisors pls check...
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
golda
"Caesars Palace - Good for one time stay."
I wish some room amenities like snacks and coffee were included in room cost which were too high.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
JASMINE
It was ok, but there are no free water for room, I paid about $7 for bottle water, and there are sofa in each room
Yaqin
My thermostat never worked which caused for a little uncomfortable
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Nerita
Very pleaseant. But snacks in room a bit to high.
mary
Trip with my teenagers. They got a taste of luxury at a good price.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Hugo's 1 night in Vegas"
Great service I had a great time
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
Hugo
"Rip-off!"
If you don't do valet parking and you hate to hike, this hotel is not for you. They stuck self-parking at the very back of the property and you literally have to hike 1/2 mile with inadequate signage through two casinos, past the food court and innumerable restaurants and theaters to arrive at the registration desk. Public restrooms are few and far between, so God help you if you have to go after hours on the road. Once at the registration desk, the clerk treated us well and upgraded our room at no charge. Then we had to hike half-way back to the parking area to arrive at the correct tower. In the room we were presented with a selection of snacks (M&Ms, cheese crisps, etc.) at $13 each. $13 for a pack of M&M's? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? The coffee maker was a Keurig, which was nice, but the K-cups and sweeteners were another $13. Wifi was $35 for two devices. Overall, it was a nice room with a nice view, but I felt like they had rented me a car and then were asking me if I wanted wheels and an engine to go with it. We won't be back!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Not worth the money"
The room was a 2 bedroom queen. We were only given 3 full size towels and 1 bath soap, no shower gel, 1 robe and it was a thin cotton robe. No instructions on how to use TV,or what the hotel offered except a room service menu. For the price of our stay I would have expected the up sale amenities given by the sounding hotels in the area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Janet
Great Stay. Need more locations for information.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Charlotte
"Caesars Palace - Consistently the best!"
Caesars Palace is a mainstay and always provides solid and consistent service and accommodations on strip. In my opinion, its the best spot on the strip with its offerings of casino, shopping and great rooms. My only complaint is with the $13 Kuerig coffee in the room. Come on Caesar's, you can't provide free coffee in the room?!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
we arrived at 12:30 pm and there was a $30 early check in fee added to the $32 resort fee
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
gary
"There are better options on the strip"
The room was in the Octavious Tower and was great (should note we had an upgraded room, not sure what the standard room is like). Our issues with this place are it really seems like they just kept slapping on additions without a sense of flow or design. So it is a place where you walk for what seems like miles to get anywhere. The parking lot is a mess with weird mis-directional flows. The casino floor is pretty much the same way. And the elevator from the parking lot to the casino has to be the only elevator on the strip that closes on people. It literally closed on my wife - has no sensor to tell someone is going thru the doorway. She hurt her arm and that put a damper on the trip. I've stayed at many hotels on the strip, there are much more enjoyable options that have equally great rooms.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Great experience the only complaint is upon checking in hotel receptionist said we could check out at 2 for an additional 30 dollars when we called in to extend our stay they said we couldn't and we should go to front desk and ask so we had to rush and pack.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Great hotel !!!"
Did not like that they charge $30 for hotel fees that include the Wi-Fi but only two people could connect.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Nwachineke
"Convenient location"
Everything nice about the strip is a walk away, gorgeous facilities and good restaurants
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
Jose David
"Great Stay at the Nobu Hotel at Ceasar's Palace"
Everything was great. We assumed WiFi was not free as it prompted us for billing info so we avoided using it which was a bit of a disappointment.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Ken
I truly enjoyed my stay at Ceasear's hotel. Great shopping, and great food
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Tony
"Reserved non-smoking room, they gave us smoking."
Aging rooms, uncomfortable mattresses and the fact that they gave us a smoking/smelly room after specifically reserving a non smoking room would put this stay in Vegas the worst ever for us. What else can I say? Do not stay here.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"Very dated hotel with no charm"
The check in lady was incredibly helpful as was the bellman..after that everything was downhill. The hotel is drab/the room was drab and smelly and we had to call six times at 2 in the morning to get our sofa bed made when we had already made an earlier request. The price was similar to what I would have paid at another hotel like Aria or Cosmopolitan
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
Frequent Travel
"Mid-week stay"
I needed to stay in Vegas on business but I also met up with my sisters to celebrate a 50th birthday. I chose Caesar's Palace because it is iconic in Vegas; my sister wanted to stay on the Strip, and I was able to get a great deal on airfare and hotel. We had a premium room in the Octavius Tower that overlooked the garden of pools which I was advised was the newest tower. The décor was very opulent but there was more wear and tear than I thought there would be. The rooms were nice and clean. My sisters and I rave about the beds which were so comfortable. We booked a day at the Qua spa and my massage was heavenly. The amenities and facilities at the spa were top-notch, but I was disappointed that the artic ice room (a cool misting room) was out of order. Still, we enjoyed the baths and steam room. Since there is a daily resort fee (over $30/day), we made use of the fitness center which provided the cardio workout needed. We did not go to the pool. Also, the Bacchanal Buffet is the best buffet in Vegas. I would highly recommend Caesar's Palace.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Mommieof4
"Recommendations For improvement"
- avoid confusion when directing the guest to stay in Nuba hotel where he is assuming Caesar: also Nuba is none-smoking ! - the check in took too long time - there should be more clear signs for guests as the hotel is super huge : big bus pickup , tour pickup , etc - more variety in restaurants - more recommendation can be provided if interested
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Robin
"BDAY Dash"
Super Nice Hotel
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
"Shower very rusty and in poor shape."
Hotel check in was just ok. For the price of the 1105 sq. ft. Suite the shower was in very poor shape. A couple of the sprayers were very badly deteriorated woith rust. When the rain shower head was on it would make a VERY loud and obnoxious noise making it hard to enjoy the very large shower.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Anthony
Over all we are quite satisfied our stay expect 2 things as below. 1. The TV in the room was very old and just shut down completely. 2. There are absolutely no seating area in the lobby and my mom who is old had to keep on standing while I waited the long line upon check in. We felt this hotel is NOT old folks and handicapped friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
"No place like Caesar's -- everything Las Vegas"
Hotel was perfect -- there's no place like Caesar's. You could spend the entire weekend here.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
"loved it!"
We really enjoyed our stay there and look forward to returning.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Viv
"Great place"
I really enjoyed my stay at Caesars. The room was really nice and the TV in the bathroom was cool. My only compliant was that we were told that we were "upgraded" to a nicer tower at the hotel, but I rather not have been upgraded because they were doing construction right outside my room, so we had to keep the blinds closed the whole time we were there making the room really dark. The construction workers were literally right outside our window they could have looked in any time the blinds weren't closed. Also, the resort fee was a little outrageous of an additional $33 a night for the amenities that we really didn't use. Other than that the room was very clean and there were nice restaurants and bars at the hotel. Also, the staff was really helpful and available to answer where stuff was in the hotel since the hotel was very large and you could get lost looking for something. I would definitely recommend staying there and I would have given them a 5 if it wasn't for the construction workers.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Mare
"First trip to Vegas was just as I imagined!"
At some point, everyone has to go to Caesars Palace even if that person is a seasoned Vegas veteran. I was fortunate that a conference I planned to attend was hosted there so my first trip included a stay at Caesars. My suite was in the Forum Tower and was approximately 1100sq foot of comfort. I was very happy overall. My one and only complaint really has nothing to do with the hotel or its age really. I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke. My room was on a non-smoking floor and upon checking in to the room, there was an ash tray there. I understand that gamblers and casinos are typically filled with smokers, but I was hoping my room didn't also smell of cigarettes. It was very clean but the smoke does infuse itself into everything as we all know.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
SmileDr
It's Caesers Palace. How can it be mediocre??
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Ron
For the price of the room, it did not include coffee.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015