All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Quite clean
    Poor vibe
"Come on guys don't put the dog bathroom in front!"
It is a nice room, but the east tower is way out of the way. When you come off the elevator the first thing you see is a huge sign on very dirty windows on where to take you dog to go to the bathroom... very dirty and surprised that they would not see how ugly that is for their guests. I think Harrahs is no longer making their customer experience front and center anymore.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Went to get wed
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Ended up getting a extended bedroom from a suite in the west tower since all the double bed rooms were taken and the only room available was a pet friendly room or smoking. I absolutely refused the smoking room and my kids have pet allergies so they didn't have a choice except to provide a upgraded a room with a bath robes and slippers on the 23rd floor The room was very small but nice.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Amtrak trip"
Short, but perfect
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
"Super happy place !!!"
We were amazed at how nice an helpful all employees were to us!!!! Super friendly !!! Great training or just great people???
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
Blair
"harrah's stay"
Celebrated a 60th Bday! no shuttle service, beds too small! Overall ok room, why no microwave?!
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2016
Robyn
Staff was great, they even upgraded our room. Buffett was great!
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Charlene
Will never stay again. Customer service was not good. Had DO NOT DISTURB sign in door lock, maid took it out open our door and came in our room with my husband in restroom, myself in bed.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Nice hotel, slow check-in"
Check in was painfully slow. It took over a half hour to check in. While I understand that the hotel was extremely busy - there were at least 10 people (seemed to be a tour group of some sort) ahead of me in line - I also believe that the hotel should be able to anticipate busy periods (my stay was on Christmas night) based on history or reservation levels and have enough staff on hand to handle check in.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"hidden charge"
everything was very good, but I was charged another $6.00 that I was not told about. It showed up on my bank account.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
Jerry
"Dirty Room"
I my room was dirty. I was not happy with my stay at this hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Cecilia
It was a very peaceful stay.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
It was my wife's birthday. It was my 40th birthday. No body said happy birthday when we checked in. No birthday gifts. We are not happy!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2016
"Poor service, Bill Harrah wouldn't be happy"
For a well established hotel , not happy no room service no airport shuttle? Even a hotel/ casino with lower standards provide this .
1 night trip Jan 5, 2016
"Family get way"
room is small, problem with my reservation,no free coffee,AC is hot room was very hot, hard to check in my hummer wont fit in d garage parking had to do vallet parking but takes forever to get ur car.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
alona
"Average Reno hotel"
Good value for the strip in Reno. Casino is smaller and separated on two sides of the street. Buffett is good but not cheap. Pool looked pretty sad but I would say it is what you get in Reno.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
nancy
"Bring your GPS"
Hotel was nice especially at the nice rate, but very split up and easy to get lost in. Restaurants must of been good since all were full so had to go else where to eat. Overall not bad
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2015
Elvin J
"Excellent Reno Hotel"
Good service. Room was nicer than I expected. I will stay there again.
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
"GOOD"
We enjoy it as a family
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Dominga
"Nice hotel."
The hotel has 2 towers. One is better than the other. The newer 1 has Keurig makers in the room. Beds were comfortable enough. Several places to eat in the hotel. Buffet restaurant was great. Expensive but great. Ask for the coupons upon check in. Bathroom was large enough. Semi-clean. Only the tiles needed a bit more cleaning attention. Walls are relitively thin. Place was extremely busy, but staff was professional, friendly and very helpful.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Jacquelyn
"My time at Harrah's"
The self-parking system at the Harrah Reno was adequate. They needed more staff at the check-in desk. Also, the casino was limited in the number of slot machines available to play.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2015
Harvey
"Comfortable hotel"
Need to wait for 30 min to check in. Other than that, everything else is fine.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Surcharge applied and no free wifi"
There is other unexpected surcharge other than total charges from online booking. The FREE wifi can't be connected!!!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"HORRIBLE,WORST, RIDICULOUS"
The WORST HOTEL ever ..hotel staff is rude, service is very slow , our room was not available even when we checked in late ..we waited 3 hrs for our room to get ready ( reason given by hotel staff they dnt have enough house cleaning staff)
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Devina
Hotel was OK, room service was poor and Poor air circulation made passing thru casino very unpleasant with heavy smoke smell.Just passing thru from lobby to room cause my clothes to stink from smoke.Why can't you go to your room without going thru casino?
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
"Rooms are fine if you can get to it"
I never write hotel reviews, but I am making exception here. Check In took 90 minutes.There were 3 hotel employees working front desk with the line of about 70 guests. Obviously as some guests had different situation the line would occasionally get stuck and not move for 10-20 minutes. No one would ever come out and explain what is going on. I think this is beyond unacceptable. I cancelled the 2nd night stay because of that. I called expedia to get credit for the 2nd night, the person who was helping me was on hold for over an hour with the hotel as well to verify what happened, and she told me she got hung up on several times. Anyway, front desk is obviously understaffed and management of the hotel doesn't care. Room itself was good, no complaints there. Parking is a PITA, if you want to park yourself, but you can use valet for free. Internet requires some code, which i wasn't issued on check in, and calling 0 from the room was going nowhere, since front desk was understaffed.
"Around Downtown Hotel"
Guest self parking- limited parking, if you arrive with later time, you need to finding upper floor for availabity. Parking elevator- 2 service available but slow. Checking in- limited counter staff, can see a waiting line with about 5 mins waiting time. Room- west tower (older?) not enough light source. Entry light and night stand light between the beds for whole room. Cleanness- average, ok. Food, dinning- lots of selection, for Buffett come earily.
"Solid 2-star hotel"
Loooooooong wait for check-in. Reception clerk promised microwave and baby crib delivered to room shortly--nothing really happened. We were charged "resort fee" just to see pool closed/Wi-fi non-functional. One hour on the phone with tech support later we got Wi-fi functional, but the pool is still closed. Only paper cups in the room, no glasses, no porcelain cups--just as you'd expect in a 2-star hotel. Note on the table that reads "Aquafina water is provided for your convenience; the charge is $3 per bottle". Yes, you guessed it right--not a single bottle of "Aquafina" was provided in the room--well, 3.5 star rating was just a joke. Coffee maker only accepts "Keurig" cartridges with a "convenience fee" of $1.5 per each. The stay was 2 nights; they did not clean the room, nor replaced towels inbetween--kinda expected in 2-star hotels.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
Skiing Mt.Rose
"Perfect chirstmas getaway"
It was just perfect
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Belia
"Random trip for the family"
We had a good rest after a long day at the snow and the casino. Room was clean and so are the linen and blanket. Wish coffee was free in the room.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Not really happy they over charge they tell you you have bonnus when you stay in the hotel later when you used the charge that bonus to the room service not really happy
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Elvia
Not happy at all with the service. Could not sleep crying child nearby...
1 night trip Dec 27, 2015
Antonia
"2 to 1 for Buffet was excellent"
The offer 2 to 1 for Buffet was excellent and $20 Credit that could be used on Starbucks, Restaurants... Good to stay at this restaurant and gamble in other casinos like Circus Circus, Grand Sierra
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
Frankie
"For Christmas rest and relaxing trip in Reno"
Couple things could make the stay better: 1. Ventilation in the bath room is not good. 2. Possible humid control in the room. When turn higher temperature, the room turned out very dry. The health club is a nice place to stay for exercising and relaxing with sauna room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
WayneGL
"Deceptive marketing practice"
When we checked in, we were asked to join their reward program. After we provided our info we were given vouchers for our stay. We tried to use the voucher for buffet, we were told that it only applied on certain days of the week. The voucher itself had the valid dates printed in bold which where inclusive of our stay date and only in small print that it specified the days of the week. Very deceiving !!! We only stayed the night so they should not given us the voucher to begin with and made it as a big deal for joining their reward program. When I confronted the staff, I was told that the vouchers were part of the contract with Hotels.com and they were forced to give them out. Is that true?
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown."
East building. Front lobby is small. Takes time to check in. Rooms are small for family of 4. Coffee maker in the room but you have to pay $1.50 for each K Cup coffee you use. You have to pay for Internet. Only 2 lift on 19 floor hotel. Parking are very small hard to park if you have big truck. Not lot of good machines to play. On line it says they have shows but when you go there they say "we don't have that any more" if you don't have something than don't put on your websit becs that was one of the reason I booked this hotel so we can go see the shows with kids. The only good thing about the hotel was workers were nice. Not sure if I would stay there again as a family.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
L
Very old hotel and it showed. Furniture was shabby and walls were thin! Also the hotel parking garage and valet was full. No reserved parking for hotel guests so you're out of luck on the weekends. Here's what we liked: Hotel staff!!! Beyond helpful and friendly!! Even at 5:30 in the morning they were friendly and helpful! They made our stay at Christmas visiting family a good experience!
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
J Lo
"The hotel is the worst experience I have ever had."
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It takes 2 hours to check in, with no help from the front desk and absolutely no help from Expedia. When I taked to an Expedia supervisor (Lynn), I received no help whatsoever. All in all, My experience in the blissful city of Reno was spoiled by this single hotel experience. If they were ever organized, then they would have planned accordingly to their supposed " Christmas holiday rush". It might seem like I'm a but hurt person but this is the whole truth about this nasty hotel.
Other trip Dec 26, 2015
"never again"
The lady at the check in counter was not friendly she was rude and shouldnt be allowed to greet people Was so unhappy after meeting her I didn't check in Contacted Venere to reimburse my credit card and they didn't Wont do business with them in the future
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2015
michelle
"Worth the special rate!"
I had a 3 day business trip and Harrah's had a special rate so I took it. The two complaints which I read were true. $1.50 Keurig and $14 Hotel fee. If you have a truck with lumber rack, it needs to be valet parked. (The kids that worked valet were nice and friendly). The train was close but it was quiet and I was not plagued by the noise. My only complaint I had was my alarm was set for 0500 hrs and I went to bed at 2100 hrs. I was later woken by a room service person delivering blankets at Midnight. That was mighty thoughtful if it was delivered to the correct room! She was apologetic however, it did ruin my sleep. The bed was firm, room was warm and clean.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Check-in confusion"
Check-in registration did not show my $20 food credit from Expedia. Room was small with no shampoo amenity. Bottled water, in room coffee was additional charges. Not pleased with paying for water & coffee that most Hotels provide. Will never stay @ Harrahs Reno again. DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel.
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Room was great except for the toilet wasn't operational when we arrived and you had to pay for the coffee in the room there was no complimentary coffee.
Angela
"Lied to"
The room was clean and comfortable. I felt lied to because i was told that I can go to Starbucks and get anything under $20.00 for free during check out; but my credit card was charged $19.65 - it wasn't free at all. I will not go to Harrah's in Reno again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
DARVENE
Good hotel for the price. Just don't stay in room near elevator because it will be noisy all night long.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Phi
"go elsewhere"
it appears Harrah's is not spending much to keep the hotel in top condition. Carpet in hallways , curtains in rooms, etc need to be replaced. our room, the toilet was malfunctioning, hair on the floor. so housekeeping in on the skids as well. by the time they add on the extras, the cheapest room is $50. Food is very expensive and hours of restaurants cater only to day timers.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
kit
"Nice stay-"
Great hotel. Super friendly staff. Clean and comfy room. Needs free wifi. Charging for wifi is so yeaterday.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2015
"Ehhh"
We stayed over the weekend to relax and enjoy the snowy weather however our stay was not very pleasant. When we booked for our room we specifically asked for kings bedroom size and when we checked in that day, unfortunately they only have 2 full size bed available. I was very disappointed because me and my husband have to share in one full size bed which was very small. Its only meant for one person for its size. And on top of that of all the rooms we can get, the people that was next to us was bunch of college kids who was very loud and yelling and turning music on at 10PM??!! Makes me think i shouldve just stayed home atleast i get to have the comfort of my own house. Im so disappointed with Harrahs and i will not be looking at their availability of rooms first when i decided to come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
We had a Christmas party at the Steakhouse and reserved a room for the evening. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly upon our arrival. The room was very comfortable and clean. The only downfall was the wait time at check in. There was one clerk for most reservations and two for preferred guests. Despite the wait time, our stay was fantastic.
Marla
Completely disappointed. I attended this hotel with my girlfriend for a nice night out. Since we asked for a non smoking room we were told we couldn't have a king bed. in fact we ended up with a room with two twin/double beds. You needed to walk through a section of the east tower that had a sulfur odor and all around we were disappointed. lack of customer service and poor quality. Not what I expected from a name like Harrah's. Clearly not the name of quality it used to be.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
"Best deal in Reno for the price"
Helpfull,friendly staff,and a perfect location. Price was right
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015